5900 Chicago Ave, Pensacola, FL 32526 Map · Phone number

About A DJ TO GO

Welcome!! My name is Ron Ralph, and I'm the owner, and only DJ, of A DJ To Go based in Pensacola, FL. I perform wedding ceremonies and receptions anywhere from Biloxi, MS all the way to Panama City Beach, FL., and everywhere in between on the Gulf Coast of Florida.

I have been a Professional Mobile DJ since 1993. I specialize in weddings and receptions. I will personally work with you to help you design the wedding of your dreams, from the time your guests arrive, until the time they leave. I will help you from the pre-planning phase, throughout the entire reception, ensuring you have a well run, well announced wedding reception. You may choose the music you'd like to hear, as well as let me know things you don't want to hear. I will act as your event manager, so you won't need to hire a day of wedding planner for the reception, as I'll take care of all the details for you. I will act as your Master of Ceremonies, announcing everything in a professional manner, and directing all of your guests, so they will not question what is going to happen and when. I will be your music programmer, helping you pre-plan music for all ages to enjoy. When you hire A DJ To Go, you're hiring a well seasoned, experienced DJ who has performed well over 1500 events.

Looking to add more flair to your reception? A DJ To Go has the latest LED Uplighting, LED Dance Floor Lighting, and Karaoke. Adding Uplighting to your reception transforms your room from ordinary to extraordinary!!

I can provide ceremony music as well as I have a sound system for your off-location ceremony, such as on the beach. Wireless lapel microphones are placed on the officiator and groom. Between both microphones, the bride's voice can be picked up, so everyone will hear the wedding vows. I also have an additional hand held wireless microphone available in case someone will sing or say a separate prayer.

Don't hesisate to contact me if you have any questions, or would like to schedule a free consultation.

ADJToGoBridalPM
ron2
ADJToGoBridalPM

110 Reviews for A DJ TO GO

Emily · Married on 11/21/2015

What a phenomenal experience - Ron was absolutely the best. Professional, attentive, fantastic MC, all wrapped up in some of the best music! So many of my guests commented that the music was perfect. Guests danced for 4 straight hours - all a guests, all ages, all night. Thanks Ron for everything.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Ron was amazing throughout the whole process! His planning packet helped us out a lot with picking out music. We had some hiccups during our wedding, things got a bit chaotic due to my family being crazy but Ron caught on and without asking he knew what to do and made it all work. Thank you so much Ron, you made the night run smoothly and we had a blast!!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Cassidy · Married on 10/18/2015

Ron did a great job with our ceremony and reception! He was able to find the music we wanted with minimal effort on our end. Great DJ at a great price.

Sent on 12/28/2015

• Paradise Cuisine Catering
    Paradise Cuisine Catering Wedding Caterers

We have worked with this Guy before and he does an Excellent Job, Highly Recommend !

• Bay Limo
    Bay Limo Wedding Limos

A DJ TO GO is a Great dj Service!!

• Weddings on the Gulf Coast
    Weddings on the Gulf Coast Wedding Officiants

One of the best DJ services in the area, Fun to be had by all.....Highly recomended by this Wedding planner.

• 5900 Chicago Ave Pensacola, 32526 See on map