11169 East i25 Frontage Rd., Firestone, CO 80504 Map · Phone number

About A Cake Come True

I've been making cakes for over 8 years now. What started from curiosity turned into a passion to create edible art. When I'm not making cakes, I am spending time with my family and enjoying the beautiful state of Colorado. But mostly...I'm obsessed with cake!! I have been features on Crafsty blog for trending cake techniques. I also am an Icing Angel with Icing Smiles. An amazing organization that connects decorators with families with a terminally ill child and provide them with a dream cake. A cause very dear to my heart.

I also have competed in a local 8 hour challenge, in which 4 competitors had to create a 3 foot tall cake in just 8 hours. I won that challenge with my Christmas in Florida full scene cake. Complete with a 3 foot tall palm tree, Santa being buried in the sand by his elves and a "Sandman"

My passion for amazing edible art pushes us to continue learning about trends and techniques that help me master my skills. My desire for excellence, and attention to detail, allows me to push myself to create anything you can dream up. If you’ve got an idea for a gourmet custom cake, I will make your vision a reality. Known for my skill to sculpt and create just about anything from cake and sugar, I specialize in delectable desserts that make your special occasions memorable.

Follow A Cake Come True on

Other couples have also viewed

• Button Rock Bakery
chalkboard cake
gem cake
tealwedding
A Cake Come True
orange and yellow rose wedding cake
orangepinkbutterfly

14 Reviews for A Cake Come True

• Tamatha

Tamatha · Married on 12/08/2019

Absolutely incredible!!

This cake is fantabulous it wasn’t what I had imagined at all! Lisa pulled together and made it personal I was blown away and so was my fiancé . Even though we had a small wedding her and her partner Haley made our cake important too!!! So Happy!!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor G. · Married on 08/23/2019

Wonderful!!

Lisa was absolutely wonderful to work with!! I am from out of town, so I didn't taste or see cake options in person beforehand (although you can make arrangements to have cakes sent to you for tastings). Lisa walked me through the entire process via email and phone. The communication was always prompt & thorough. When I walked into our reception, my eyes went straight to the cake. It was PERFECT!! EverythingI had envisioned in my head was right there in front of me exactly like I had hoped it would be & more! The cake tasted amazing, too, which was, of course, super important to us. If you are looking for a cake vendor in Denver or the surrounding areas, you will absolutely not go wrong with Lisa/A Cake Come True. We would pick her over & over again!!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Katie

Katie S. · Married on 08/04/2019

Beautiful cake & wonderful person!

Lisa was absolutely incredible to work with. Our tasting was wonderful and SO much fun. She clearly cares about her cakes and clients and works to make it a super smooth process. She was extremely affordable and made the most BEAUTIFUL cake for our wedding– not to mention the fact that it tasted AMAZING. I would absolutely recommend working with Lisa. You will be in excellent hands!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Award

A Cake Come True FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Custom Cake Design
    Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 11169 East i25 Frontage Rd. Firestone, CO, 80504 See on map
    8136242290 (Other Phone Number)
    8136242290 (Fax Number)
    Location of (A Cake Come True)