A Beautiful Memory Photography

Granger, IN View map

I am a creative photographer who has a passion for weddings. Prior to my photography business experience I enjoyed teaching photography and digital imaging at local colleges in the Granger, Indiana area where I call home. I am commited to capturing your special wedding moments that will give you beautiful memories for the rest of your life.

A Beautiful Memory Photography uses the latest digital photography equipment and workflow processes as means to provide you new and exciting products and services. Images are shot, edited and uploaded to a web host site for storage and service. We include 50 engagement prints and 125 wedding prints at 4x6 in a beautiful album. Online proofing is included for the couple to choose their prints. Copyrights are included as is a DVD with high resolution images.

Bruce Weeks, MFA

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files

4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I must be one of the worst people to photograph. I've always hated pictures, and never know how to look right in them. I was really frustrated that I had to find a photographer for our wedding, but knew I'd be thankful I did later. So, to be honest, I went to ~30 websites for photographers within 50 miles of South Bend, and only found two that started under $3,000, so those were the two I contacted. But Bruce turned out to be great! I liked him as soon as I met him - he's very easy to talk to, and has great ideas about how to make a shot look good and suggestions for interesting shots. He got me brainstorming, and we ended up doing a cool photo-guestbook with pictures of my husband and I being "in love", which was quite reasonably priced, and it gave me a chance to see some of the pictures he took before the wedding.
    Anyway, the pictures turned out great. He had an assistant come, and they got good shots. Our bridal and groom parties were very comfortable with them. We bought the rights to the pictures, so we put all 2,000+ of them on our website for people to download and share, which is awesome. The photoshop-editing is good, and he picked good pictures to do Sapia tone. The one thing that I would have done differently is to have allowed more time to pictures before the wedding. I wanted to go off-site (so we wouldn't have all garden-y pictures), but didn't plan enough time to do glamour shots, as well, so we had to do those during the reception. Well, live and learn.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

52120 Tammy Drive Granger, 46530
Location of (A Beautiful Memory Photography)

Other vendors in South Bend for your wedding