52 E Lynn St, 2nd floor, Columbus, OH 43215 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date

About 614 Wedding Photography

We are Kristin + Tim, husband and wife wedding photographers. We’re based in Columbus, OH- but we travel the world in search of new culture, new landscapes, and of course to document couples’ love. We’re high school sweethearts and we’ve been married since 2008. So I guess you could say we’re romantics.

We LOVE weddings, and we care about memories more than anything else. At the end of your day, we want you to think back and remember genuine moments of laughter, tears, and toasts and also have those memories documented in a timeless, classic, romantic way, guaranteed to last a lifetime.

We truly believe in emotion over perfection, which is why we will document most of your day as it unfolds. We specialize in enhancing your natural moments while they happen. We'll make little tweaks as we see them to perfect your memories, but while you walk down the aisle, say your vows and have your first dance, we fade into the background without interruption. We really value those authentic moments, and know you do too. When you look back on your wedding photos in 50 years, you'll see classic memories that tell the story of your wedding day in a timeless way.

Collections begin at $2400, inquire for more detailed information here on Wedding Wire, or by emailing Kristin directly kristin@614wedding.com

Follow 614 Wedding Photography on

614 Wedding Photography 2
  • Carla

Carla Brower · Married on 09/15/2018

Awesome Photographers

Where can I begin, from the moment I met this dynamic husband and wife-duo they were so friendly, and professional. All of our guests at the wedding and reception absolutely adored them. They captured so many pictures we did not miss having a Videographer. We received our engagement photos and wedding photos in a timely manner and to have the wedding photos organized by detail was wonderful.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    614 Wedding Photography 3
    614 Wedding Photography 4

614 Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Carla + Troy! We loved working with you also, you and your bridal party were SO much fun! We wish you a long and happy marriage. -Kristin + Tim

Brittany · Married on 07/06/2018

Kristin and Tim were absolutely wonderful to work with through whole wedding planning process. They were always quick to respond to my frequent emails and always seemed super excited for my husband and I during each conversation. I really appreciated the time these two took into planning our pictures by going to tour each of the locations we would be asking them to take pictures so that they were prepared come wedding day. On our wedding day, Kristin and Tim did an amazing job at not only capturing the most amazing and beautiful memories for us but also respecting and keeping us on schedule. Once we were at the reception, moments would happen where I thought, “O I should find Kristin, this would be an awesome picture!” but I never had to find her, she was already there capturing the moment. I could not wait to see our pictures and we received them very quickly but you can tell a lot of time was put into them. I cannot wait to share them with everyone!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Emily · Married on 03/18/2017

My fiance and I had the most wonderful experience working with Kristin and Tim! They made us feel so comfortable and we had a lot of fun during our engagement shoot! They picked some really great backdrops for our location that we would have never thought of and the whole process was seamless. They always got back to us in a timely manner during the booking process and got the pictures back to us so quickly after the shoot. Of course, the photos came out fantastic as well! Thank you again for a wonderful shoot!

Sent on 09/17/2016

614 Wedding Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Le Rêve Makeup & Hair
    Le Rêve Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kristin has the best personality. She is so easy to work with. Her style is beyond elegant. I highly recommend her to all my clients/friends. She captures the best version of all her clients.

• Andrea's Occasions
    Andrea's Occasions Wedding Planners

I recently did a styled shoot with 614 Wedding Photography. They were awesome; an absolute joy to work with. The pictures turned out fantastic!!

• Party Pleasers Services
    Party Pleasers Services Wedding DJs

Being in the Wedding DJ industry, I have worked with so many photographers that I cant keep them all straight. I can say that I got the pleasure of working with 614 Wedding Photography recently and they stand out from the rest of the pack. I never had to go searching for them when it came time to move on to the next event at the reception. They were always ready and were always working with us as a team to make sure that our couple had the best experience possible. I even asked Kristin to get a few photos for us to use for marketing since it was such an amazing event and without hesitation she said no problem! She recently shared the couples gallery with me and I am amazed with the way ALL the photos turned out (not just the ones I asked for). The attention to detail and the artistic approach to the photos is one of the many reason why they stand out. I frequently see photos from other vendors and they do more of a journalistic approach and overuse their flash. After working with Kristin and Tim, they are now at the top of my list for my clients that are looking for a photographer in the Columbus area. You will not be disappointed when you go with 614 Wedding Photography. Thank you Kristin and Tim for making this DJs life a little easier!

• 52 E Lynn St, 2nd floor Columbus, OH, 43215 See on map