1 olentangy st, Powell, OH 43065 Map · Phone number
Package Price $750
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About 5th and Pine Weddings

5th and Pine Weddings provides wedding day coordination in the Columbus, OH area. I soley focus on day-of wedding coordination. If you have pinned and planned all the wonderful details of your big day and just need someone to execute your vision on the big day, then I am the right person for you. I manage the details. timeline, bridal parties and guests so you can enjoy the wedding of your dreams with your family and friends. My rates are flexible and I am willing to work with you and your budget. Please contact me to see how we can make your wedding the best EVER!

Services Provided:
The coordination package includes a venue walkthrough to discuss layout, flow and decor, 12-14 hours of coverage on your wedding day, assisting with decoration, vendor coordination and final payment collection, co-direct wedding with officiant, coordinate family and wedding party, manage wedding gift transportation and collection, assist with clean up and departure and wrap up details after you leave. I can also be help with your rehearsal dinner.

5th and Pine is a wedding and event planning business in Powell, Ohio. I worked as a corporate event planner for years before jumping into wedding planning. I planned every detail of my own wedding and helped many friends walk down the aisle before starting my own business years ago. I focus on Day-Of Wedding Coordination because I love wedding days! I want to be involved in the excitement of the day. I am the perfect person to ensure your wedding is everything you have planned.

5th and Pine offer wedding coordination for Powell, Dublin, Worthington, Columbus and surrounding areas. Day of Wedding Coordinator. Wedding Day Coordinator. Wedding Day Planner. Day of Planner.

For more information visit www.5thandPineWeddings.com

3 Reviews for 5th and Pine Weddings

1 User photo

Kelsy · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Wedding Day Coordinator

Margaret was amazing and I don't know how I could have pulled off my wedding without her. The whole day she helped wherever and whenever. She helped make bouquets, decorate the venue, cleanup the venue, move tables, pickup dishes, refill drinks, encouraged people to dance, she had it all handled. The entire event, she handled every issue keeping my husband and I blissfully unaware. I don't know who I would have counted on or asked to do all of that.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Alison Casey · Married on 04/14/2018

My Wedding Day Savior!

The week before my wedding I realized I just couldn't do it all! I started to freak out about how I was going to decorate the venue and make sure all the details got done, when my fiancé suggested a day of wedding coordinator. When I spoke with Margaret, I immediately felt like she understand what I wanted and more importantly what I needed! She stepped in at the last minute and took care of all the details and more. She told me to focus on enjoying my wedding and marrying the man of my dreams!! We had the best wedding! I worried a little, but didn't need to, because Margaret handled everything! My favorite moment was when she pulled my husband and I aside at the reception and told us to stop and look around at all the people and remember that they came to celebrate you. Take it in. Cannot recommend enough.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2017

Amanda W (Bride)

Margaret is the KEY to a beautiful stress free event. Her attention to detail and ability to take your vision and make it a reality is truly magical. Not to mention her personality is infectious and she will light up the room! Having her as our wedding planner was the best decision we made in our wedding planning journey.

Sent on 03/06/2019

5th and Pine Weddings Pricing

5th and Pine Weddings Price Rates

5th and Pine Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• 5th and Pine Weddings 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1 olentangy st Powell, OH, 43065 See on map
    614-956-8060 (Phone number)
    9am-4pm
    Location of (5th and Pine Weddings)