5280 Divine Beauty

Denver, CO View map

The mission of 5280 Divine Beauty is to transform your special day with our personalized mobile makeup & hair services to meet your unique needs. We believe every bride deserves affordable beauty services, and should look fantastic on her special day.

We are based in the Denver Metro Area, but will travel to any bride in Colorado. Our experienced staff work with each bride to bring her vision to life.

We can also provide on-location services for proms, quinceaneras, or other special events.

PRICING Available upon request

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$40

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$40

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$50

$40

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$40

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$50

$40

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$30

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Group Services
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• K&M
    Karen Married on 08/25/2018
    I had Desirae do my hair and makeup for my wedding, and I just have to say that she is amazing!! She gave me the most stunning look, exactly what I was going for, and was very receptive to special requests and minor tweaks to match the style I wanted. My maid of honor also had her makeup done and loved the result, and she is usually really picky about how her makeup looks. Desirae is very talented - I definitely recommend her!
    Dolores Married on 08/17/2018
    Edited: Desirae reached out to me to apologize for everything that happened the day of my wedding, thank you so much Desirae for making it right! I really do appreciate it and I look forward to working with you in the future.God bless you!

So I had my wedding this past Friday, and I have to be completely honest with how my makeup and my hair turned out, in two words “ utterly horrible” I was sure when I booked my appt that Desirae would send out a skilled professional. She sent out a friend of hers. Prior to me even booking this appt I have no idea that the two knew each other and my mom and sister were helping me find someone to travel to me for my special day. My mom had suggested the same Gal who actually came out to do my look. Lol. Small world. I checked out this woman’s work on Facebook and told my mom her work was sloppy and I didn’t like any of either the makeup or hair she did. Anyhow fast forward I ended up finding Desirae. and as I’ve stated before I had no clue that the same Gal from Facebook my mom recommended me was going to be the same Woman who would be working on me. The makeup she did was a nightmare!!! She drew my eye brows in very lightly and pointy! I looked hideous! I felt like an evil villain from a cartoon . And to boot my hair started to fall shortly after she finished it. I had to ask her to fix it and when she started my sister I asked for the eye brow pencil to reshape my eyebrows. She didn’t even cut the lashes she put on me to fit my eye shape so I had a poking feeling all night long. My looks for both hair and makeup were nothing like I had showed her or even pictured it to be. Any woman wants to feel like a queen on their special day, of course that was ruined! I contacted Desirae to let her know about my experienc and I didn’t get a Reply back.when I spoke with my sister later at my reception she told me (The woman who worked on both our looks) glued her eye shut closed when she did her makeup. My poor sister...
    Lauren Married on 07/22/2018
    Awesome gals! Did our whole bridesmaid group's hair and makeup, plus a mom and daughter. All looked AMAZING.
    They completely SAVED THE DAY when the BRIDE'S hair and makeup person no-showed! So, completely last minute made our gorgeous bride as stunning as she's ever been. Thanks for being heroes!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

5280 Divine Beauty 1
Gift
Get a free makeup or hair trial when you decide to book with us and secure your date with a deposit for 6 or more services. Get both trials free with your deposit for 10 or more services. We LOVE our brides and know that expenses can add up. WE are one of few companies that offer FREE trials to brides who choose us for their special day!

2807 E 115th Way Denver, 80233
7203641404
Location of (5280 Divine Beauty)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding