Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89144 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About 4Spades Productions

4Spades Productions is a wedding videography service located in Las Vegas, Nevada. This videographer is driven by an attention to and passion for every detail of your wedding day. Specializing in highlight reels and cinematic videos of every couple’s special day, this service offers only the highest quality, most breathtaking films that you can cherish and watch repeatedly for years.

4Spades Productions is also devoted to perfection. They offer one all-inclusive package that is sure to meet every couples' needs. This package includes unlimited hours, ensuring the videographer can capture every moment of your day from start to finish. After your wedding day, your video is available on DVD and Blu-ray. You may also choose to have your video sent to you on an SD card, USB drive or as a digital download. This service also provides save the dates. Other services include:

• Client revisions (same-day edits included)
  • Drone footage

• Videos 2

5 Reviews for 4Spades Productions

• Briana

Briana · Married on 10/15/2017

Just, wow! Ari and his team are great. Our videos turned out wonderful. I received them yesterday and I think I’ve watched the highlight video about a hundred times already. He was a pleasure to work with, didn’t charge over the top and didn’t even require the balance to be paid by the wedding date (like most vendors). I have to say, it was like pulling teeth getting my husband to agree to videography. He insisted it was a waste of money. After seeing the videos, he completely changed his mind. 100% worth the money and I’m so grateful for the wonderful job they did. We’re so happy with our choice to hire them and will cherish these videos forever. Thanks Ari!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Ryan · Married on 11/13/2016

Nothing but good things to say about Ari and his team at 4Spades Productions. Most advertised videographer's will have good equipment and a portfolio to back it up, but what lead my wife and I to contract Ari for our wedding went beyond that. Out of all the interviews we conducted, Ari was the only one that really stood out with his manner of professionalism, attention to detail, vision, and most importantly, comfort. Videography is the number one most regrettable wedding omission, so in turn it's important to get it right. Aside from having a competitive price point, he has the passion and desire to make your wedding video more than just a video. He understands what's on the line and he almost seemed to care more about every minute detail, thought, desire, etc. more so than I did at the time (don't tell my wife). Ari's team brings you a 5 star, next generation experience - You're not just another client on the calendar. When it came to wedding day, everything went as planned and we had the video a few weeks later as promised. The angles, lighting, music, transitions were all perfect. My expectations were far surpassed.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Clarissa · Married on 08/14/2016

It was a last minute decision to hire videographers for my sister's 18th birthday , looked online, found, and emailed several but it was Ari who replied right away. He told me to call him to talk about details, it's already late but he still accomodated me. He asked me what I was looking for, I told him everything then he gave me a quote.

On the day of the party, they came 2 hours early to make sure they don't missed any moments. They were very professional and easy to work with. They make sure they capture everything so they stayed the whole time. Not per hour charges. Before they leave, they will ask if the clients want to capture specific moment or if they can help with something.

Not even a week after the party, Ari messaged me that the final video is done. The video was amazing!!!!!!! My grandma and I was teary-eyed the whole time we were watching it. After watching, he asks if we like it and if we want him to change anything but it was really good! Worth the price!!! We only asked for It in a flashdrive (Also, it was a costumized flashdrive that's in a small wood box) but he also gave us two DVD copies.

Will hire them again for our next event, for sure!!!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

4Spades Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 89144 See on map