2020Ties

Boise, ID View map

Nice to meet you! We are an "Idahome grown business," centered in Boise, ID. Our whole goal is to provide your stunning wedding, with stunning neckties. Each tie is made by one of our amazing seamstresses, and made just for you. The products range from the "catalog" ties to ultimate tie custimization. We aim to make ties that will match your wedding EXACTLY! Having been in business for over a year, we have made countless ties for many couples. We are the premire choice for your wedding.

As far as our services go, it's very simple! We have a select number of ties that we have designed and are ready for your wedding, given they match your colors! These ties are pictured above. Those start at $40 per tie, with discounts depending on how many ties you need.

Now if what we have does not match your wedding color, which is not a problem, together you and one of our designers will work together to find the perfect colors! These custom ties start at $45 per tie, with similar discounts mentioned above.

We can't wait to design, make, and be a part of your special day!

Please reach out with any questions, comments, or concerns!

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Shipping

What items are available?

Clothing

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

3-4 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

Deals

2020Ties 1
Exclusive

Team

Ethan Gibson
Ethan Gibson
Founder

Hi! My name is Ethan, and I am the Founder of 2020Ties. I was born in Boise, ID and currently still live there. I love it here, I'm a fan of the cold, so the winter months are my favorite.

More than a year ago, I was a missionary for my church serving people of the Hispanic community in Florida. I loved every minute that I spent in the service of others. Part of this missionary service included looking our best day in and day out. Meaning we wore neckties each day!

I've always liked ties, but only to an extent. Most ties I wore looked generally the same, and they all fell apart only after a few months of wear. So I learned how to make them, and I made many!

From then on, I thought how cool it would be to offer my services to those looking for ties for thier special day. And so 2020Ties was born.

These days, I can't make every tie. So I have a wonderful crew of 3 seamstresses who handstitch every tie (and trust me, they do a much better job than I ever did). We have made hundreds of ties, and know exactly what you need.

We can't wait to make your perfect wedding ties.

7154 W. State St. STE 273 Boise, ID, 83714
2084120057

Monday - Saturday Open all day!
Location of (2020Ties)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding