29, Race St, Frenchtown, NJ 08825 · Phone number

About 15 Landsdowne Catering & Mercantile

Whether planning a casual wedding for 25, or a truly formal affair for 350, 15 Landsdowne Catering will help guide you every step of the way to ensure that your magical day exceeds all expectations, and truly tells your story. With extensive experience in planning and executing weddings in Hollywood, Beverly Hills, & Hawaii, 15 Landsdowne Catering is uniquely equipped to create a "one of a kind" wedding that will leave both you & your guests wanting more. 15 Landsdowne will help you create your "vision" from decor & food, to coordinating vendors & photographers, leaving you to truly enjoy your day. ​

Our Cuisine:

To say that food very often sets the mood for an event is not an understatement. At 15 Landsdowne, food is our passion. Whether we're serving your grandmother's perfect dumplings, an unforgettable ceviche you had on vacation in Peru, a Seared Beef Tenderloin with Black Truffles or a classic Beach-Style Clam Bake, 15 Landsdowne believes in using only the freshest, most thoughtfully sourced local ingredients. They constantly strive to keep their menus modern, yet with a warm, familiar feel. They are also more than happy to work with you to develop a custom menu that reflects both your personality & the spirit of the event. A menu that truly tells your story.

• Hemant Mathur Catering
screen shot 2019 01 15 at 2 52 47 pm 51 1037817

6 Reviews for 15 Landsdowne Catering & Mercantile

• Erika

Erika Rogers · Married on 10/26/2019

Stress-free and delicious! :-)

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this caterer. From my first call, I felt comfortable putting our wedding in Mia’s hands. She spoke with me very early on in the planning when everything tends to be super overwhelming and stressful, and was so reassuring. I don’t know how she managed to calm me down that day, but I knew I wanted someone like her on our team of vendors. She and an assistant met with my now husband and I to go over all of the details, what we envisioned along with their suggestions from their own experience – what works at a wedding, what doesn’t, what’s popular, etc. We were then able to taste some of their selections at a local event the company hosted at the Hunterdon Art Museum, which was delightful. At our personal tasting at their beautiful new location in Frenchtown, they presented all of our menu selections, with explanation of how each dish was prepared, and graciously answered any and all questions from us and both of our mothers who attended with us. In the weeks before our wedding, Mia introduced me to the team who would be managing our wedding, Marina and Tara, who got on a call with me and spent nearly an hour of their time reviewing every single detail so I could feel reassured that they had everything under control. They were able to answer all of my questions and offer advice on any pending items we had yet to complete. The food was raved about at our wedding, we served a plated meal of beef tendeloin, harvest cider chicken, or vegetarian option, along with appetizers of course for our cocktail hour (the candied bacon is the BEST!). While we had a friend offer to make our cake for us, they helped cut and serve it up, and provided additional assorted desserts to compliment it. (They also can work with you on a cake as well, if you’re not working with a separate party on that). The staff was very attentive, making sure my husband and I received some of the appetizers (we were outside finishing up photos and never made it to any of our cocktail hour as we had hoped). They also made sure we had enough food and drink throughout the evening, (it can be so easy to forget to eat when you are greeting your guests!), and they accomodated our guests’ dietary restrictions with ease. We would recommend 15 Landsdowne Catering to anyone who has a professional catering need, large or small, rain or shine, they can handle it! Thank-you Mia and staff for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Alli

Alli O'Neill · Married on 10/19/2019

Best Food I've Had at a Wedding

Mia and her crew are phenomenal. From the first email throughout the whole process she was very responsive and happy to accommodate any requests. I have both dairy and gluten allergies and I was beyond thrilled with the options she came up with. The late night snacks of sweet potato fries and mini milkshakes were a hit! The menu was perfect for us and very personal. She wanted to make sure we were happy with every single aspect. We knew from the tasting that the food would be incredible and it didn't disappoint. We have gotten many comments on how delicious the food was. The staff made sure my husband and I were not without food or drink the whole night and the bartenders were great too. I had several guests with food allergies and they were so happy that everything was labeled and that they had options! I've been to a few weddings where I literally couldn't eat anything and I was so happy I could provide options for everyone. Mia was great to work with and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2019

15 Landsdowne Catering & Mercantile's reply:

Thank you Alli! It was truly so wonderful to be part of your incredible journey to your big day. Wishing you both much love and happiness.
  • Liana

Liana & Mike Finn · Married on 08/04/2018

Mia is fantastic! I would highly recommend her!

I used 15 Landsdowne Catering for my wedding in August. Mia was my go to person for not only the food at my wedding, but the timeline, decor and a handful of other things I didn't even think about. She is amazing! She allowed us to build a completely unique and creative menu that reflected who we are as people. She took the time to get to know us as individuals and together, and that helped make our wedding feel authentically ours. Mia was there to answer all of my texts/emails through the planning process. In addition to that, the food was amazing! We had a stations set up for dinner, in addition to stations and passed hor d'erves for cocktail hour. We got so many compliments from our guests regarding the food, some said it was the best food they've had at a wedding! I would highly recommend Mia and her team for any event! She is a truly talented chef and wonderful person to work with!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

15 Landsdowne Catering & Mercantile FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 135.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 68.00
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware