Zac Wolf Photography
Photographing your love in New England, New York, and beyond.
Boston, MA 02135  | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Honestly, I don't know where to begin or if words even exist to describe Zac. Zac was the very first thing we booked when we got engaged, even before we set a date. We fell in love with his work after seeing his photos of a friend's wedding. We finally met Zac at our engagement session and his sense of humor truly helped my husband and I feel much more comfortable in front of the camera. He was always easy to get in touch with and very helpful offering advice or answering any question I had leading up to our big day. On our wedding day, Zac was not only a photographer, but he totally kept me calm and kept us on time, his experience is truly evident in his demeanor. When Zac posted our pictures, my husband and I spent hours re-living the best day of our lives. His photos are breathtaking and captured our wedding exactly how we remembered it. Moral of the story is...Zac is a genius and he rocks!
Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Zac Wolf was a lot more than a photographer. He helped us stay calm throughout the insane process of wedding planning. He quickly adapted to our needs on the special day. He spent more time focusing on the special moments, rather than a million formal group shots. His organization, professionalism, level of comfort, creativity, and care made our day and lives special. We hope to work with Zac again for other milestones of our lives.
Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Zac was very friendly and made taking pictures feel comfortable. He has great style and lots of patience as we had twin toddlers in our shoot. He made me feel like he was our fan and I am blessed that he captured our memories of our special day!
Wedding: 05/12/2014

Private User 2 Reviews
We had a complicated event and Zach bent over backwards to accommodate us. He was good-natured and was a source of support and comfort during stressful parts of the day. Taking photos with him was just plain fun, and the results prove it.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We loved Zac. On a day that was chaotic, wonderful, stressful, and a blur, Zac was calm and focused. He asked a great series of questions before the event and really studied our answers, so when the big day came he knew who the key people were, which people shouldn't be photographed together, and which people should. He was polite to everyone and managed to disappear into the background while still getting great shots. His photos don't have "a look," which we liked: he adapts to match the tenor of the event. He has perfected his banter and was able to put us at ease even when we initially felt awkward being photographed so much. He had a clear vision for how he thought the events should be captured and for that we are grateful.
Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Zac was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding day. My husband and I prioritized our photography over everything else, because we knew at the end of the day this was the only thing we'd have to cherish from our big day. Zac quickly responded to our inquiry and invited us to come meet him. He made us super comfortable during our engagement shoot by asking us questions about ourselves and joking with us. He got us behaving naturally with each other, which led to great photos.

The wedding day was even better. Because we were already comfortable with him, it felt like having another friend in the room with me while I finished getting ready. He never overly posed anyone, and you can tell everyone in our photos was comfortable and relaxed. He kept us on schedule, and it never felt like he or his second shooter were making us do anything; instead, they were capturing us in our natural elements. The turnaround for the photos was timely, and the quality is amazing. I'm so glad we decided to use Zac!
Wedding: 04/05/2014

Private User 2 Reviews
My wife and I knew right from the beginning that Zac was the perfect choice for us! He is so friendly and down to earth, but perfectly professional. All throughout the planning process he was always on top of everything, answering any (silly) questions we had and always had such a fast response time! Zac is exactly the choice anyone would want to make if they want a photographer that cares and puts out the best quality work time after time. We had our engagement session with Zac a few months after we first met him and it only solidified the fact that he was the right choice. We had so much fun at the shoot and the pictures were perfect! The day of the wedding, we were both so nervous and going a mile a minute in every direction, Zac knew exactly when to help out, calm us down, and all the while capture amazing portraits. I didn't feel like Zac was a hired vendor, I felt like he was a wedding guest, he is so genuine and caring and we loved having him (& Vince!!!!!) a part of our special day. If we could do it all over again, there is no doubt that we would choose anybody else over Zac. Now we just need to have another event so we can get back in The Danger Booth (best wedding booth, ever!!).

~January & Traci

Laura 2 Reviews
We agonized over choosing a photographer, but upon our first conversation with Zac I knew that he would be the ideal person to work with and that I could trust him to capture our big day. He was extremely organized, easy-going, and on top of it all, technically very talented.

On the day of our wedding, we pulled up to the venue and I spotted Zac walking around the property (early!) catching some outdoor shots of the fresh snow. For our portraits, he was creative and flexible- he really played off of our energy and encouraged us to relax and have fun.

Zac also delivered the photos to us in lightning speed. Looking through our photos is like reliving the day itself- each of the special moments that Zac captured reminds me how lucky we were to work with him. Thank you, Zac!
Wedding: 01/19/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
Zac was awesome! We absolutely loved all of our wedding pictures, danger booth photos and engagement photos. I loved working with Zac and he was very professional. The only experience we had with Zac that wasn't flawless was with our album. The template had 5 extra pages than we were allowed in our album so after putting in all of the pictures I wanted, Zac told me if I wanted the last 5 pages I would have to pay extra. This was not a big issue, it just seemed odd that he would send the template with extra pages in it, it was misleading. Other that this small flaw the experience was flawless!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Zac Wolf of Zac Wolf Photography. We first met over coffee to discuss logistics and see some of his work, and we immediately felt as though we were visiting with an old friend. I sent him dozens of emails throughout our planning process, and he always responded quickly and professionally, ensuring me that he was happy to help. Zac is incredibly warm, kind, and passionate about his work, and made us feel like he was not only taking great pictures, but rooting for us as a couple and standing by us as a friend. On our wedding day, he made sure to ask me repeatedly if there was anything I needed or anything he could do for me, and he was a voice of calm and reason to myself and to my husband. All these things alone are reason enough to hire him, but when we received our photos (only two weeks later) we knew we had made the right decision. I love every single picture, and they are so candid and alive that looking through them makes me feel like I'm living the day all over again.

Zac is single-handedly the best investment we made for our wedding day, and I cannot recommend him enough!
Wedding: 11/10/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Zac Wolf is amazing. I could leave this review at that but of course, I must go on and gush about how amazing he is.

I found Zac about 3 years ago through a friend of a friend's wedding pictures (thanks social media). I knew that I wanted him to photograph my wedding from that point on and stalked his blog until I got engaged. Now, after the wedding, I can definitely say that he delivers. He's friendly, attentive and genuinely cares about his couples and wants to make everything as easy as possible on the big day. He is more than worth the money and our pictures came out just as beautiful as I had hoped! Plus, the turn around time on the photos was only about 2 weeks which I'm sure varies with how busy he is but still it's great to have them so soon!
Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Zac is an extremely talented photographer as well as a stand up guy. He takes the time to really get to know each couple that he shoots and he takes pride in the knowledge that the moments that he captures will be with the family for generations to come. We reached out to Zac after doing extensive research on Boston based photographers. We chose him based upon reviews and his body of work. He took time to really get to know us. This allowed us to gain comfort and enabled Zac to get some of the most amazing shots we've had. He shot our engagement session as well as our wedding. He hadn't used our venue previously so he went to Alden Castle to come up with ideas for where to shoot on the big day. He was available to brainstorm and was incredibly diligent. On our wedding day I was really nervous and Zac put me at ease. Additionally Zac has a talent for capturing emotion and detail. I highly recommend Zac as a wedding photographer and as a person. If you go with Zac you should get the wedding album. We were blown away with it and with his flexibility. We went back and forth with comments for months and Zac was the more patient than I ever could have been.
Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had a good idea that we wanted Zac to photograph our wedding before
we even met with him. After the first few minutes of our initial
meeting we knew we would be making the right choice. Zac has a great
personality. He is friendly, down to earth, has a sense of humor, and
most importantly makes you feel comfortable and at ease. We had a
great engagement session before the wedding, at the location of our
choice.

The day of the wedding, Zac and his assistant met us early in the day,
and was there to capture all the little details right from the start.
Shortly after getting to the house and meeting the wedding party, and
the parents, he took the dress and went outside...and everyone was
wondering "where is he going with that dress!" He ended up hanging it
from a tree in the yard, with the fall foliage as the backdrop. This
ended up being one of our favorite photos of the whole day, and it was
completely spur of the moment.

Zac will talk to you, but wont get in your way. He takes the time to
get to know you, but most of the time, you dont even know hes there,
and then are pleasantly surprised when you get your photos back and

Zac captures the true essence of the day. Nothing fake, too
pre-determined, or planned, aside from some formal shots. When you
look back at photos you'll be reminded of how great the day was, and
each photo will tell its own story. Zac provides a unique and artistic
perceptive of your day. By the end of the night it will be like he is
a guest at your wedding, not just a vendor.

Throughout the process he was very reliable, and always available to
answer questions, and alleviate any concerns. We had a great
experience with Zac and would strongly recommend you chose him for you
big day too.
Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Zac is amazing. From the first time we met him, he made us feel at ease. We were completely confident that he would take great wedding photos and we wouldn't have to worry about a thing. Going in to it, both my husband and I had looked over his blog and website and decided that we really liked his style of photography, so we pretty much went into it letting him do his thing. We decided we wanted our engagement shoot in downtown Boston, so one evening we wandered around and Zac took some great shots of us. Leading up to the wedding, Zac was super responsive and I never had to worry that he wouldn't be on time and ready to shoot. Our wedding photos are awesome. There are so many different shots both candid and straight on that I love. I recommend Zac to anyone who asks me who shot my wedding and I will continue to recommend him in the future.
Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We could not be happier with our choice to go with Zac as our wedding photographer. The pictures came out amazing and truly captured our special day!! Zac was an absolute blast to work with. He made us feel so comfortable and was very flexible with any of our requests. We would highly recommend Zac to everyone we know.
Wedding: 09/21/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
I'm really happy we chose Zac to photograph our big day. From the start he was very responsive, professional and flexible. He definitely listened to everything we wanted in our photos and didn't take any forced photos; I would recommend him as a photographer for anyone who is looking for photos that authentically capture moments on their wedding day.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
 617-329-9653
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire