Your Dream Ceremony by Mark

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Wow I can not express how happy we were having Mark as our officiant! Me and my now husband has no idea what we wanted and he talked us through all if it, and was extremely patient. He put so much of us and our personality into the ceremony, people were raving about it. All we heard all night was how it was one of the BEST ceremonies they have ever been too. Inspiring both tears and laughs in the perfect ratio :) we could have asked for better.

Love - Mr. and Mrs. Lefebvre

Services Used: Officiant

Mark did an amazing job officiating our wedding in April. We met with him a few times before the wedding and really enjoyed chatting with him. He is a super relaxed guy and really took the time to understand our relationship and individual personalities. So many people came up to me after the wedding and raved about the ceremony. My husband and I highly recommend Mark and are so glad he was a big part of our special day!

Services Used: Officiant

The most amazing officiant ever! We received so many compliments on what a great job Mark did. He did everything he could to make our ceremony unique and special. We incorporated things like a wine ceremony, group vow, passing of the rings, etc. He made it the most memorable day with our fun quirkiness added! We invited him and his wife to our reception, they are the sweetest couple ever :).

Services Used: Officiant

Mark officiated our wedding in Scottsdale, Az. From our first meeting, we knew he would be perfect. He had a lot of unique ceremony ideas to fit our vision. He is very personable, passionate and professional. Our guests are still making comments on how great our officiant was. The "I love You because" section of our ceremony that mark suggested was perfect! We wanted our ceremony to have funny and serious parts and Mark made our vision came true. He even came to both of our suites minutes before the ceremony to calm our nerves. We were very particular on every aspect on our wedding and wanted to make it perfect and Mark made it happen! Save yourself a lot of time and book Mark from the beginning!

Jesse and Brea

Services Used: Officiant

Mark was our officiant for our wedding on 3/21/15 and he was amazing from the start. He quickly responded to any questions I had and he provided a draft of the ceremony a day after meeting him. On the day of our guests kept complimenting on how beautiful our ceremony was. He incorporated our own style and it was exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend Your Dream Ceremony for your officiant!

Services Used: Officiant

My sister recently asked me what is the one thing I wouldn't have changed about our wedding, and my answer was - our officiant.

Before hiring Mark, we read through his previous reviews, and were blown away by all of the positive feedback. After meeting with him in person, we were sold...and booked him immediately.

After the ceremony, our guests constantly came up to my husband, our families and I throughout the night, telling us how beautiful and intimate it was. But most importantly, how "us" it was. We couldn't have agreed more. We were able to customize our ceremony to our liking, and the "I Love You Because...", was the icing on the cake.

Mark is poised, professional, and genuine. I felt like I had known him for years. We cannot recommend him and Your Dream Ceremony enough!

Thank you, Mark!
-Taylor & Andy

Services Used: Officiant

Mark was absolutely amazing from day one! Our wedding ceremony was so heart felt and fun. Almost every single person at our wedding talked about how wonderful Mark did with our ceremony and how it was the best ceremony they have ever been to. I HIGHLY recommend him! You surely will NOT be disappointed!

Services Used: Officiant

Mark was Ah-mazing! He made sure our day went so smoothly and perfect!! He does this awesome thing where the bride and groom send their story of their relationship and why they love each other. Then at the ceremony he puts it together and reads it. It was so much fun and even though we got it all to him last minute he was beyond prepared.

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Mark was amazing. All our friends and family commented on how he made the ceremony very personal. The I Love you because was really special. Everyone said it was the nicest ceremony they had been to. We wanted short and sweet, and that is what he did, but perfect in everyway.
Thank you and if you have to use an officiant Mark is the man!!

Services Used: Officiant

We could not have asked for anyone better to have married us!! My husband and I were beyond happy to have him apart of our big day! We had a tragic event right before our wedding and Mark had said some kind words to our family and friends before I had walked out asking them to basically smile for our big day even though everyone was full of heavy hearts. He was very sincere. The one thing we asked for was a ‘fun’ ceremony. We did not want something serious and painful to sit through. Mark was perfect! Almost every picture we have from our ceremony, my husband and I are smiling big and laughing. Mark does a thing called “I love you because…” and reads the reasons you each love each other, it was a hit! Mark arrived early and came to my husband and I to go over details since we were unable to have a rehearsal, and asked how we were doing with everything going on. Our friends and family all laughed and commented later how we had a wonderful officiant and he could not have made our ceremony more perfect! He was very natural when he spoke and perfectly transitioned from serious to funny.

Thank you!

Tuesday and Ray Davenport

Services Used: Officiant

As Mark spoke about as we met with him originally, he was really flexible to what we wanted to do for our ceremony. We had a really unique situation where the ceremony was in 2 languages (Portuguese and English), and he was really helpful and open it to incorporate the Portuguese part of the ceremony with a Brazilian friend that was alternating languages with him.

Mark was always very good responding to emails and phone calls while planning for the wedding. He took care of everything and we had a really beautiful and unique ceremony.

Services Used: Officiant

Everyone loved the ceremony!! It wasn't "stuffy" and it really had the feel of "us" and not just like every other ceremony and that's what we wanted. Everyone loved the "I love you because..." and was a nice touch of us. He really set the tone for our wedding and can't thank Mark enough.

Services Used: Officiant

Mark went above and beyond our expectations for an officiant. He made our ceremony personalized and felt that he really took the time to get to know us. Afterwards, many of our guests came up to my husband and I and complimented us on how the ceremony went. It was beautiful and I would definitely recommend anyone to use Mark if you want a fun, personalized ceremony!

Services Used: Officiant

Mark was the hit of our wedding. It was the perfect combination of seriousness and humor in just the right length of time. Mark was able to incorporate his humor at the perfect time which had guests stay attentive. I loved our ceremony. It was absolutely perfect. Everyone raved about Mark and the ceremony. I highly recommend him. Thank you Mark for making this special day for Josh and I so memorable and perfect in every way.

Services Used: Officiant

As Mother of the Bride, I could not have been happier with Mark Culbertson. When we first met him at Starbucks to discuss the opportunity, he set me and my daughter at ease. He is such a nice man and he has a wonderful sense of humor. He mixed the seriousness of marriage commitment with the right amount of laughter and lightheartedness.
Our daughter's wedding was absolutely beautiful, and the ceremony itself was truly the highlight due to Mark. Tears of joy for all!
Thank you, Mark - from the bottom of my heart! Kathi (MOB) :)

Services Used: Officiant

Since we were from Chicago, but getting married in Scottsdale, we didn't have a clue who we would get to marry us. My fiance found Mark online and from the first phone call knew he was the perfect choice to conduct our ceremony. Mark helped us develop the best script for our vows and helped make it feel very personal all the way through. He even gave us a wonderful unique idea for the ceremony that will now be a tradition for us at every anniversary. My friends and family told us it was the best ceremony they had ever seen.

I highly recommend Mark to officiate your wedding.