Your Dream Ceremony by Mark

Your Dream Ceremony by Mark

- "One of Arizona's Top Officiants leaves you laughing and crying at the same time, guarenteed!"-AL

Scottsdale, AZ 85259 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Anglican, C...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As Mark spoke about as we met with him originally, he was really flexible to what we wanted to do for our ceremony. We had a really unique situation where the ceremony was in 2 languages (Portuguese and English), and he was really helpful and open it to incorporate the Portuguese part of the ceremony with a Brazilian friend that was alternating languages with him.

Mark was always very good responding to emails and phone calls while planning for the wedding. He took care of everything and we had a really beautiful and unique ceremony.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone loved the ceremony!! It wasn't "stuffy" and it really had the feel of "us" and not just like every other ceremony and that's what we wanted. Everyone loved the "I love you because..." and was a nice touch of us. He really set the tone for our wedding and can't thank Mark enough.

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark went above and beyond our expectations for an officiant. He made our ceremony personalized and felt that he really took the time to get to know us. Afterwards, many of our guests came up to my husband and I and complimented us on how the ceremony went. It was beautiful and I would definitely recommend anyone to use Mark if you want a fun, personalized ceremony!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark was the hit of our wedding. It was the perfect combination of seriousness and humor in just the right length of time. Mark was able to incorporate his humor at the perfect time which had guests stay attentive. I loved our ceremony. It was absolutely perfect. Everyone raved about Mark and the ceremony. I highly recommend him. Thank you Mark for making this special day for Josh and I so memorable and perfect in every way.

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As Mother of the Bride, I could not have been happier with Mark Culbertson. When we first met him at Starbucks to discuss the opportunity, he set me and my daughter at ease. He is such a nice man and he has a wonderful sense of humor. He mixed the seriousness of marriage commitment with the right amount of laughter and lightheartedness.
Our daughter's wedding was absolutely beautiful, and the ceremony itself was truly the highlight due to Mark. Tears of joy for all!
Thank you, Mark - from the bottom of my heart! Kathi (MOB) :)

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Since we were from Chicago, but getting married in Scottsdale, we didn't have a clue who we would get to marry us. My fiance found Mark online and from the first phone call knew he was the perfect choice to conduct our ceremony. Mark helped us develop the best script for our vows and helped make it feel very personal all the way through. He even gave us a wonderful unique idea for the ceremony that will now be a tradition for us at every anniversary. My friends and family told us it was the best ceremony they had ever seen.

I highly recommend Mark to officiate your wedding.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Culbertson did a beautiful job for our wedding ceremony on May 30th 2014. He was very professional from the first time I contacted him. Never having met him, he worked with my fiancé and I through email and phone conversations to make sure that he had enough information about the two of us in order to effectively perform the services. The day of we met him 1/2 before the ceremony and we felt like we had known him for a long time! He makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. I would recommend him for any new bride to be! Thank you Mark for making us feel so special.

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark was amazing. He gave us so many options (without being overwhelming) and was able to make the ceremony unique to us. I have received compliment after compliment on how perfect our ceremony was. Many of my friends said that this was one of the best ceremonies they have attended. We were able to be ourselves and show some of our silly personalities while being heartfelt. I knew when I read his bio, I wanted him as our officiant and he lived up to all expectation. I could not imagine anyone but Mark being there on our special day.

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved Mark! He was so helpful in offering suggestions and helping us layout the wedding ceremony. The ceremony was not boring and he spoke as if he knew us forever. He's very personalble and we would reccomend him for all types of ceremonies as he is knowlegable in all backgrounds!!! Love him!!!

• Wedding: 04/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wedding ceremonies are a beautiful defining moment that can sometimes be a little BLAH! Not with Mark as your officiant. He tended to all our needs in our semi traditional ceremony, he made it light hearted and full of meaning. My husband and I would agree that our ceremony was the most memorable part of our special day. Guests raved about the ceremony, some stated that they cried happily for the first time in years and others stated that it was the most beautiful ceremony between a bride and groom they have ever seen. The feeling that came over myself during my vows was heavenly, Mark made everything easy for my husband and I, even when our unity candle wouldn't light. I appreciate your service Mark, and you are highly recommended to those of you who want a memorable ceremony. Thank you!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We would happily recommend Mark to any couple. Mark did an absolutely fantastic job at our wedding. He was well-spoken and his voice was consistently clear, calm and strong. He had a perfect balance of humor, sincerity and warmth. Mark was easy to work with and made the process very simple for us. He provided a sample script or "formula" to give us a starting point, and was happy to accommodate all the changes we suggested to make it unique for us. We wanted a memorable, sincere, short and non-religious ceremony and he gave us exactly that. It could not have gone better!

Be sure to use his "I love you because" option. It was such a fantastic way to celebrate our love and add some intimacy and uniqueness to our ceremony that we will remember and revisit together forever.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Profile Picture
Tia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark was absolutely amazing! We loved every moment - from the planning meeting to the rehearsal to the ceremony. He was very professional, patient, charming, entertaining and creative! The "I love you because" was perfect, and our guests still can't stop talking about it! We would recommend Mark anyday :)

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks, it was great having you part of our wedding. It was amazing and everything we had wanted and more. People cannot stop complimenting how great the ceremony was and how they thought you struck a great balance between serious and funny. We were very happy that we choose to take part of the "I love you because' ceremony which is the part people raved about the most - we had some good laughs and tears throughout. You were just wonderful, we cannot thank you enough for being part of our special day.

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our ceremony was everything we wanted and more thanks to Mark! We would definitely recommend him to others who are looking for a great wedding officiant! All of our guests loved it and can't stop talking about it. He had everyone laughing and crying. He was very professional and on time. When we first met with Mark we didn't know what we wanted and all we knew was that we didn't want anything religious and we wanted something romantic and special and based on love and that is exactly what we got. He gave us a lot of suggestions and choices and ideas. Our favorite parts were the I love you because statements, our how we met story, and our sand ceremony which included our parents. Our ceremony was very unique and perfect for us. Thank you Mark for being a part of our special day and making it so special and memorable. It is truly something we will never forget.

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark was absolutely great! He was very patient, kind and professional throughout the process. He offered ideas, and suggestions so that we could create our perfect ceremony ! The I love you because part of the ceremony added such a special touch! All of our closest friends kept talking about how great it was. We would highly recommend him to others who are looking for a great wedding officiant!

• Wedding: 03/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark did an amazing job at our wedding. He was very involved in ensuring our ceremony was exactly what we wanted, and very personal to us as a couple. We had many compliments on how relaxed and natural he was with our ceremony. We couldn't have had our ceremony be any better!

• Wedding: 02/09/2014
480-862-3601
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards