Your Dream Ceremony by Mark

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mark was our officiant for our wedding on 3/21/15 and he was amazing from the start. He quickly responded to any questions I had and he provided a draft of the ceremony a day after meeting him. On the day of our guests kept complimenting on how beautiful our ceremony was. He incorporated our own style and it was exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend Your Dream Ceremony for your officiant!

Services Used: Officiant

Mark was absolutely amazing from day one! Our wedding ceremony was so heart felt and fun. Almost every single person at our wedding talked about how wonderful Mark did with our ceremony and how it was the best ceremony they have ever been to. I HIGHLY recommend him! You surely will NOT be disappointed!

Services Used: Officiant

Mark was Ah-mazing! He made sure our day went so smoothly and perfect!! He does this awesome thing where the bride and groom send their story of their relationship and why they love each other. Then at the ceremony he puts it together and reads it. It was so much fun and even though we got it all to him last minute he was beyond prepared.

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Mark was amazing. All our friends and family commented on how he made the ceremony very personal. The I Love you because was really special. Everyone said it was the nicest ceremony they had been to. We wanted short and sweet, and that is what he did, but perfect in everyway. Thank you and if you have to use an officiant Mark is the man!!

Services Used: Officiant

We could not have asked for anyone better to have married us!! My husband and I were beyond happy to have him apart of our big day! We had a tragic event right before our wedding and Mark had said some kind words to our family and friends before I had walked out asking them to basically smile for our big day even though everyone was full of heavy hearts. He was very sincere. The one thing we asked for was a ‘fun’ ceremony. We did not want something serious and painful to sit through. Mark was perfect! Almost every picture we have from our ceremony, my husband and I are smiling big and laughing. Mark does a thing called “I love you because…” and reads the reasons you each love each other, it was a hit! Mark arrived early and came to my husband and I to go over details since we were unable to have a rehearsal, and asked how we were doing with everything going on. Our friends and family all laughed and commented later how we had a wonderful officiant and he could not have made our ceremony more perfect! He was very natural when he spoke and perfectly transitioned from serious to funny.

Thank you!

Tuesday and Ray Davenport

Services Used: Officiant

As Mark spoke about as we met with him originally, he was really flexible to what we wanted to do for our ceremony. We had a really unique situation where the ceremony was in 2 languages (Portuguese and English), and he was really helpful and open it to incorporate the Portuguese part of the ceremony with a Brazilian friend that was alternating languages with him.

Mark was always very good responding to emails and phone calls while planning for the wedding. He took care of everything and we had a really beautiful and unique ceremony.

Services Used: Officiant

Everyone loved the ceremony!! It wasn't "stuffy" and it really had the feel of "us" and not just like every other ceremony and that's what we wanted. Everyone loved the "I love you because..." and was a nice touch of us. He really set the tone for our wedding and can't thank Mark enough.

Services Used: Officiant

Mark went above and beyond our expectations for an officiant. He made our ceremony personalized and felt that he really took the time to get to know us. Afterwards, many of our guests came up to my husband and I and complimented us on how the ceremony went. It was beautiful and I would definitely recommend anyone to use Mark if you want a fun, personalized ceremony!

Services Used: Officiant

Mark was the hit of our wedding. It was the perfect combination of seriousness and humor in just the right length of time. Mark was able to incorporate his humor at the perfect time which had guests stay attentive. I loved our ceremony. It was absolutely perfect. Everyone raved about Mark and the ceremony. I highly recommend him. Thank you Mark for making this special day for Josh and I so memorable and perfect in every way.

Services Used: Officiant

As Mother of the Bride, I could not have been happier with Mark Culbertson. When we first met him at Starbucks to discuss the opportunity, he set me and my daughter at ease. He is such a nice man and he has a wonderful sense of humor. He mixed the seriousness of marriage commitment with the right amount of laughter and lightheartedness. Our daughter's wedding was absolutely beautiful, and the ceremony itself was truly the highlight due to Mark. Tears of joy for all! Thank you, Mark - from the bottom of my heart! Kathi (MOB) :)

Services Used: Officiant

Since we were from Chicago, but getting married in Scottsdale, we didn't have a clue who we would get to marry us. My fiance found Mark online and from the first phone call knew he was the perfect choice to conduct our ceremony. Mark helped us develop the best script for our vows and helped make it feel very personal all the way through. He even gave us a wonderful unique idea for the ceremony that will now be a tradition for us at every anniversary. My friends and family told us it was the best ceremony they had ever seen.

I highly recommend Mark to officiate your wedding.

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Culbertson did a beautiful job for our wedding ceremony on May 30th 2014. He was very professional from the first time I contacted him. Never having met him, he worked with my fiancé and I through email and phone conversations to make sure that he had enough information about the two of us in order to effectively perform the services. The day of we met him 1/2 before the ceremony and we felt like we had known him for a long time! He makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. I would recommend him for any new bride to be! Thank you Mark for making us feel so special.

Services Used: Officiant

Mark was amazing. He gave us so many options (without being overwhelming) and was able to make the ceremony unique to us. I have received compliment after compliment on how perfect our ceremony was. Many of my friends said that this was one of the best ceremonies they have attended. We were able to be ourselves and show some of our silly personalities while being heartfelt. I knew when I read his bio, I wanted him as our officiant and he lived up to all expectation. I could not imagine anyone but Mark being there on our special day.

Services Used: Officiant

We loved Mark! He was so helpful in offering suggestions and helping us layout the wedding ceremony. The ceremony was not boring and he spoke as if he knew us forever. He's very personalble and we would reccomend him for all types of ceremonies as he is knowlegable in all backgrounds!!! Love him!!!

Services Used: Officiant

Wedding ceremonies are a beautiful defining moment that can sometimes be a little BLAH! Not with Mark as your officiant. He tended to all our needs in our semi traditional ceremony, he made it light hearted and full of meaning. My husband and I would agree that our ceremony was the most memorable part of our special day. Guests raved about the ceremony, some stated that they cried happily for the first time in years and others stated that it was the most beautiful ceremony between a bride and groom they have ever seen. The feeling that came over myself during my vows was heavenly, Mark made everything easy for my husband and I, even when our unity candle wouldn't light. I appreciate your service Mark, and you are highly recommended to those of you who want a memorable ceremony. Thank you!

Profile Picture
Tia
04/05/2014

We would happily recommend Mark to any couple. Mark did an absolutely fantastic job at our wedding. He was well-spoken and his voice was consistently clear, calm and strong. He had a perfect balance of humor, sincerity and warmth. Mark was easy to work with and made the process very simple for us. He provided a sample script or "formula" to give us a starting point, and was happy to accommodate all the changes we suggested to make it unique for us. We wanted a memorable, sincere, short and non-religious ceremony and he gave us exactly that. It could not have gone better!

Be sure to use his "I love you because" option. It was such a fantastic way to celebrate our love and add some intimacy and uniqueness to our ceremony that we will remember and revisit together forever.