Your Day Your Way!

(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had Kelsey for day of coordination and she was great. There were a lot of curve balls thrown at her last minute and she handled everything really well. She even took some artistic freedom with the decorations for the reception and everything looked great! She joined on a few calls prior to the wedding with vendors and asked all the questions i wouldn't think to ask.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Charlene is wonderful! She provides guidance and advice from experience throughout the wedding planning process. The day of the wedding, Charlene is on her game! She is prepared, organized and professional. She facilitates the event and keeps things running smoothly. GREAT lady to have by your side! Would definitely use her again and recommend her to friends and family.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Jenna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Charlene was wonderful and really put our minds at ease. We just needed someone to coordinate and set up our ceremony and called her in 6 weeks before our wedding. She was fantastic and everything went by without a hitch. I would definitely recommend her!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Charlene and Andrea from Your Day Your Way are fantastic! We had our wedding at a non-traditional venue and needed some extra help to make sure the day went smoothly. Hiring Charlene and Andrea for our day-of coordination was absolutely the best decision we made for the wedding. Andrea was extremely helpful throughout the planning process. As with every wedding, we had a few "surprises" here and there, but Andrea and her assistants took care of all of it so that I could sit back and enjoy the day. I would highly recommend this company!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie of Your Day Your Way was amazing. She orchestrated the entire day with no stress to me, our bridal party, or our family. When the venue did not set up the tables, she handled the situation and took charge. Katie met with me prior to the wedding to get all the details, conducted the rehearsal, and directed the entire wedding day. There was a lot of set up to do and she did exactly what I wanted. It was beautiful.

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had most of the planning done before we realized that it was crucial for us to have help with the day-of coordination. When I first met Charlene of Your Day Your Way, I could instantly see how passionate she was about helping couples plan their weddings. I could also tell that she had the take-charge attitude to deal with the various vendors and to make our wedding day perfect.

I was able to meet with Charlene several times before the wedding and she was always available by email or phone if I had any questions or information to provide to her. In the days leading up to the wedding, Charlene confirmed all of our vendors (dance floor, cake, DJ, photographers, etc.), finalized our timeline (from getting ready through the end of the reception), and kept me calm.

Our wedding day was perfect! That does not mean that there were bumps throughout the day. We had issues with flowers, the bar set up and the cake table being bumped so hard that the groom cake topper fell off the cake. Perhaps there were even more issues, but we didn’t know about them. Fortunately, any bumps along the way were handled expertly by Charlene and her assistant, Katie, so that my husband I could continue to enjoy our evening.

I cannot say enough about how much I enjoyed working with Charlene and Katie. Their professionalism, expertise, organizational skills and passion for what they do played a large part in making our day the happiest day of our new life together. Thank you Charlene, Katie and the entire Your Day Your Way team!!

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
ReneeCool
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Charlene helped me plan my wedding through a 2 and a half year engagement. And because my husband was stationed overseas, she was my go-to for opinions on almost everything! I had absolutely no clue what I wanted, and Charlene was able to help me plan the wedding of my dreams. She has great vendor contacts and is VERY organized with payments and deadlines.

Throughout our time together, Charlene was very sweet and patient with me. I could email or call her at any time with any questions or problems that I had. She truly became a part of our family!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was our second wedding with Charlene and we were just as pleased as we were with the first! She has great vendor contacts and I would highly recommend her. We could not have done it without Charlene!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Mary
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I came to Your Day Your Way just 3 weeks from my wedding date. At this point, I was very overwhelmed with planning my wedding in only 2 months and just losing my mom to cancer. Charlene went the extra mile to see that I had a planner for my wedding.
My wedding was absolutely beautiful, more than I ever thought it could be! Kelsey was completely AWESOME!!! I know for a fact, I couldn’t have gotten through that day without having her. She took care of everything. I didn’t have to worry about a thing other than enjoying my day. My day was smooth sailing (at least to my knowledge) that is whats so great about having a coordinator, they take care of it all! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my day stress free and so beautiful!
Mandy Pike (Bartholow)

• Wedding: 09/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very Happy with the service and personal, friendly demeanor of Charlene and her group.
Would highly recommend.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Carmen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Charlene was reccommended to me from my sister in law who used her for day of coordination. Charlene planned my entire wedding with me. For the past year and half we have been going on venue visits, lunches, etc. She handled my budget and suggested vendors based on what type of wedding my husband and I wanted. She completely got us and I have to say that she could not have delivered a more perfect wedding. She handled vendor conformations, dealt with questions, and made sure I was on track through out the year as the wedding approached. She knew what questions to ask at vendors that I would never have thought of. I found my florist, DJ, photographer, and beauty team from her suggestions. The day of she was there and everything went exaclty according to schedule. The day was so smooth people kept commenting they felt like something just had to go wrong; but not with Charlene. The wedding was gorgeous and the most fun day of my life. I got compliments on compliments that this was the best wedding people had ever been to. I am so happy we used Charlene because she is absolutely amazing!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Jenna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Since Charlene had done my daughter's wedding, when my son became engaged, I immediately knew I wanted her help with his wedding. My daughter-in-law was so impressed with Charlene. She assisted with all the vendors; the hotel, the flowers, photographer, dj, even with the menu. She has so much experience with who to contact and their reputation that we felt confident that all would go off without a hitch. We worried about nothing. I would ask about things as they popped into my head, and was always told it had been taken care of. Such a relief to not have to worry when you want to concentrate on your kids. I would highly recommend Charlene and her staff. Not only was she our wedding planner, she is now our friend.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Darlene
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Charlene is so very organized and experienced. It made the whole day of the wedding so much more enjoyable and relaxing for my daughter. So glad we had her!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Katy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Your Day Your Way did a fantastic job for our wedding. I can't thank Charlene enough for all the effort, the great management, being on top of everything and so flexible. Our wedding was fabulous and it would not have been if it wasn't for her awesome planning. She was there for me every time I had a question and did everything I asked for. We had an Iranian- American wedding and we had to put all of the pieces together to make it so customized and unique. Charlene and her crew were so organized and took a note of everything and the day of wedding everything was done based on the schedule and timeline she put togwther. I can't describe how much I appreciate what she did for us! I would definitely recommend her and she is a must if you want to have an organized and with no stress wedding. She is the greatest to work with and the moment I saw her I knew she was capable of making our wedding the best. People had a great time and many of them told us that our wedding was the best they went to and this would have been the case if it wasn't for Charlene. Your day your way rocks and it is MUST for any type of wedding. I really recommend Charelen and her product is the best.

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I contacted Charlene from "Your Day Your Way" to help with planning for the day of my wedding. Charlene and her assistant Andrea were absolutely wonderful and so professional; they made sure that everything flowed smoothly for our special day! Both were very detailed and knowledgable; they helped us create a detailed timeline and also were able to offer us some great advice. I felt very comforted on my wedding day just knowing that they were there and that everything would turn out how we planned it to. Without them, I know my day would have been much more stressful! Thank you both so much!
Ashley

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Charlene was an excellent planner helped a bunch and not once was I stressed.

• Wedding: 05/17/2013
410-925-1086
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment