Yesterday Spaces

• Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  2.5

Private User 2 Reviews
Overall site was beautiful and our day was flawless! Not the overall best service we could have received but was a great day!!
Yesterday Spaces responded with the following comments:
There is no factual basis for the low scores submitted with this review. This client has submitted a similar and more detailed negative review on another site that was filled with inaccuracies and clearly based on a number of their misconceptions. We responded in detail to that review and they promptly submitted this shortened version to this site. We would refer any readers to our ~30 extremely positive reviews on The Knot and if contacted by email at gclan.one@gmail.com we would be glad to share a copy of our detailed response to this particular client’s review.
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5
This is the most beautiful venue! My guests were blown away. I decorated very little - the venue was so pretty that I didn't need much and my guests came back telling me how beautiful of a wedding it was.
Wedding: 11/23/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Private User 4 Reviews
Beautiful setting and wonderful people to work with! We had an amazing wedding here:)

Private User 1 Reviews
My son and his bride had their wedding and reception at this beautiful venue. The most lovely environment for photos and memories, and quality N.C. made solid wood tables, and chairs, beautiful dishes, flatware, glassware are all included. The air conditioned and heated large reception barn is wired for sound and decorated in a warm country style. The owners couldn't have been more helpful. They hung a quilt my son's grandmother made for the couple high on a wall for the reception and insisted that it showed to best advantage. This venue is not to be missed for those who want a farm wedding with modern comfort and lots of well planned delights.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If you are interested in having a farm wedding in WNC there is no doubt about it Yesterday Spaces is the place to have it. There are no words to describe it's beauty it is a must see Venue and I have no doubt that you will fall in love with it and the owner's as much as I did!
Wedding: 10/20/2012
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
Yesterday Spaces is a very lovely venue that provides flexibility for indoor and outdoor weddings. It rained on our wedding day and the backup location (the dairy barn) was simply beautiful. Mike is very friendly and likes to take a personal interest in each couple, which we appreciated. The event barn is really beautiful and offers breathtaking views of the mountains. In addition, you can rent the restored farm house on the property (as we did for the bride's family) which is SUPER convenient. We found the price to be a great value relative to other outdoor venues.
Our review is only discounted because just a few weeks out from our wedding day, Mike let us know we had to finish the reception about half an hour earlier than stated in the contract. Had we known this at the outset, it wouldn't have been a big deal, but it was a little frustrating so close to the big day. I would just make sure you are clear about ending times when you sign the contract.
Nonetheless, we loved the venue and would definitely recommend to other brides and grooms. We had a great experience and Yesterday Spaces holds a special place in our memory!
Wedding: 09/29/2012
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Private User 3 Reviews
They are strict with the things they will let you do on their property. But it is a beautiful place to have an outdoor wedding.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Finding Yesterday Spaces was completely providential. When we first started searching for venues in Asheville, we thought it was going to be so simple. Months later, we were about to give up on our dream city when I checked Facebook right before our last ditch trip and saw a post from an event company saying, “Going to check out a new venue...” Well, one click to the website and I couldn’t dial the number quick enough. From the moment we set foot on the farm the next day, I knew that if we built our own venue we would never find something more perfectly suited for our wedding. Every item on the dream venue list was emphatically checked-off, including the mini-donkey! Just a few of the things we loved best include that they gave flexibility with the catering and alcohol, that almost everything was included in the rental, such as the tables and plates, and there was an old farmhouse where the whole bridal party could stay. I have no doubt that Yesterday Spaces will soon be one of the preeminent venues in Asheville.
Wedding: 05/27/2012
 828-777-6948
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire