Yellow Bicycle Catering

Yellow Bicycle Catering

Homewood, AL
205.940.7234
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

We could not be more pleased with the food and service we received from Yellow Bicycle Catering! The staff was extremely professional, and our guests raved about the food the entire night. We had very little left overs to bring home.

Services Used: Catering

Yellow Bicycle catered my wedding recently and it was absolutely fabulous. Cathy was so helpful and knowledgeable! Our food was delicious and we had more than enough. I would absolutely use Yellow Bicycle again. Their presentation was as good as the food. Thank you Yellow Bicycle!

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Kathy @ YBCC is amazing! They go above and beyond for your catering and reception needs. Everything was presented beautifully and the staff is superb. Everyone commented on how amazing the food was. VERY impressed! If you pay for 250 people - you will be able to feed probably 275 or more. They give you TONS of food!

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

They did a fabulous job at our rehearsal dinner, delicious food and beautiful presentation!

Services Used: Catering

The Yellow Bicycle Catering Company was amazing! My husband and I loved all of the food, especially the shrimp and grits entree. A-maz-ing!!! Our wedding was outside, so they did a great job of adjusting to the outside environment. The presentation of the food was great too! Would definitely recommend this catering company.

3.1

Food was the most important elements to our wedding. We intially worked with Ann & Kim. Ann left and Kim took over. Kim became more and more difficult to reach. Paul became our contact.

The pros:
The food at the wedding was superb. Guest after guest commented on how delicious the food was and the presentation.
The wait staff looked professional and was very attentive to our guests. Their shirts were clean and pressed. The staff was great.
Paul was very responsive to my emails. He usually responded the same day.
I wanted to select the serving pieces for the passed hors d'ourves. A little neurotic? Yep...but it's MY wedding. He indulged this and helped me select what I wanted.
They are one of the lower cost caterers and the food is stellar.

The cons:
They did not attend the walk through because it was after work hours. Many people work 8-5 so a 5:30 pm walk through must be somewhat normal???
My husband is a burger lover so we wanted sliders. They were to be grilled on site. They were not grilled and they weren’t burgers. They were prime rib or some sort of sliced beef.
They were late to the venue on the day of the wedding..
We provided our own liquor and the leftovers were sent home with us, as requested. However, 8 bottles of wine were opened and we were not told. Imagine our surprise the next day. Kim told us to buy extra wine and Western would accept returns. We couldn't return them and couldn’t drink them before we left for our honeymoon. We were angry we were not told.
The mini-cheesecakes for dessert were nothing like what was presented to us at the tasting, either in quality or appearance.
The details were important to us and were lost due to the staffing changes. I am also unhappy about the cost of the lost wine. I emailed Paul about this and he didn't offer any resolution.

Services Used: Catering

Dedra with Yellow Bicycle Catering was great to work with. She helped us so much while we were planning our wedding. She was very flexible & accomodating. The food was delicious & the price was very reasonable. It was a pleasure to work with Yellow Bicycle.