Yellow Bicycle Catering

• Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Yellow Bicycle Catering Company was amazing! My husband and I loved all of the food, especially the shrimp and grits entree. A-maz-ing!!! Our wedding was outside, so they did a great job of adjusting to the outside environment. The presentation of the food was great too! Would definitely recommend this catering company.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
3.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Food was the most important elements to our wedding. We intially worked with Ann & Kim. Ann left and Kim took over. Kim became more and more difficult to reach. Paul became our contact.

The pros:
The food at the wedding was superb. Guest after guest commented on how delicious the food was and the presentation.
The wait staff looked professional and was very attentive to our guests. Their shirts were clean and pressed. The staff was great.
Paul was very responsive to my emails. He usually responded the same day.
I wanted to select the serving pieces for the passed hors d'ourves. A little neurotic? Yep...but it's MY wedding. He indulged this and helped me select what I wanted.
They are one of the lower cost caterers and the food is stellar.

The cons:
They did not attend the walk through because it was after work hours. Many people work 8-5 so a 5:30 pm walk through must be somewhat normal???
My husband is a burger lover so we wanted sliders. They were to be grilled on site. They were not grilled and they weren’t burgers. They were prime rib or some sort of sliced beef.
They were late to the venue on the day of the wedding..
We provided our own liquor and the leftovers were sent home with us, as requested. However, 8 bottles of wine were opened and we were not told. Imagine our surprise the next day. Kim told us to buy extra wine and Western would accept returns. We couldn't return them and couldn’t drink them before we left for our honeymoon. We were angry we were not told.
The mini-cheesecakes for dessert were nothing like what was presented to us at the tasting, either in quality or appearance.
The details were important to us and were lost due to the staffing changes. I am also unhappy about the cost of the lost wine. I emailed Paul about this and he didn't offer any resolution.

• Wedding: 10/05/2012
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dedra with Yellow Bicycle Catering was great to work with. She helped us so much while we were planning our wedding. She was very flexible & accomodating. The food was delicious & the price was very reasonable. It was a pleasure to work with Yellow Bicycle.

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
205-940-7234
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.3