Wyndham Peachtree Hotel and Conference Center

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Wyndham Peachtree Hotel and Conference Center provided a beautiful venue for my wedding! Kelsey Beson was my event coordinator and she was highly accessible and expedient! Kelsey answered all questions throughout my planning process and even on event day! The service staff were excellent and provided impeccable service to our guests! I recommend this venue to anyone looking for fine service and high quality.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Chrissy
05/08/2015

When looking for a place to have our wedding ceremony, we wanted a place that was beautiful, convenient and affordable. The Wyndham Peachtree was just that.

Being that all of our wedding guests are coming from different states, having our ceremony at the Wyndham was very convenient. Any questions my fiance and I had were answered in a prompt and professional manner.

We went with a plated dinner for the reception. We were able to have a tasting and they were very accommodating. Especially since I had to reschedule twice due to my crazy work schedule.

I feel like they truly appreciate the value of our money and how special this day is to us.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Wyndham Peachtree Conference Center was reasonable in price while providing great services. The ceremony site was beautiful and everything I could have hoped for. They also gave a complimentary guest suite that is the most awesome room I have ever stayed in.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue