WindStar Gardens

(4.7/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
This location was perfect for my husband and I. We live out of town (country) and planned our wedding over email and phone. The place is exactly like the pictures on the website but it doesn't tell you how wonderful Lois and her team were. Lois was so accomodating, making sure to the last detail that things were looked after, so that we didn't have anything to worry about. Thank you for making "our day" perfect!
Wedding: 03/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lois knows exactly what she's doing. For a clueless bride like me, she was amazingly helpful and friendly. She really sells the place and points out all the opportunities for a wedding and reception. She is always available by phone and email. She is very efficient, and she made my day-of absolutely perfect. The venue itself is beautiful, cozy, and accommodating. There is plenty of flexibility to have just the kind of wedding you want, and all of the vendors Lois suggested knew how to work the place and make my reception amazing! Don't get married anywhere else. Go to WindStar Gardens!!
Wedding: 11/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The venue is amazing! It is beautiful. The staff was very helpful with everything. Highly recommend Windstar Gardens
Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lois and her staff are amazing! They were so easy to work with and cared so much that our daughter had the wedding of her dreams. The property is beautiful and all of our guests commented over and over how nice it was. The ceremony and reception were seamless and we had no unexpected surprises. Our guests felt welcome and had a wonderful time. Compared to other venues we visited, Windstar is definately the best value as they include many things other venues charge extra for. When our other daughter is ready to get married we will be looking forward to another wonderful experience at Windstar!
Wedding: 10/27/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I absolutely loved Windstar and Lois Stone! She helped keep my mother and mother in law calm up until the reception! I was pretty relaxed about the whole day, but I can honestly say, Lois is part of the reason that I was so confident in the execution of our magical day! Do stop by ANY time!!! Lois will DEFINITELY take the time to make you feel special and important for your wedding, too!
Wedding: 10/21/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Very pretty venue. Lois puts her heart into making sure everything is perfect and makes the wedding day as stress free as possible and was always available for questions. I would recommend this venue.
Wedding: 10/02/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Let me start off by saying I was such an OCD bride. I had to put my fingers into everything to make sure it was just how I wanted it. When I met Lois, I knew that she would get things done the way I asked. This venue really does come with Lois, not the other way around. She was great and the venue was great! I would recommend this to ANYONE!
Wedding: 04/21/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
First off, let me just say that Luis is AMAZING, her staff is AMAZING and her location is AMAZING. She truly goes above and beyond to make every detail perfect!

Secondly, you get sooooooo much more for your money...trust me! My fiance and I stressed ourselves out for WEEKS trying to find a site that would fit in OUR budget. I knew as soon as I found WindStar and met Luis that all those weeks of stressing out were over....we were so confident that we even put our deposit down the 1st day and secured our date! As a bride you want your big day to be perfect, no matter how much you have to spend. Trust me...you don't have to settle! I was able to have a beautiful wedding that will be cherished for the rest of my life. All I could think about the entire wedding...was "wow...this is really MY wedding and this is all for US.."

Without a dought I recommend WindStar and will be referring ALL my friends and family in the future! Thank you soooo much Luis....I will cherish my wedding day for the rest of my life. Thank you for taking the extra time to perfect every detail....it was so much more then I could have ever asked for. Thank you!!

Jesse & Tasha Ponce
Married 1-1-11
Wedding: 01/01/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The venue was the perfect setting for our idea of a "backyard wedding" and Lois Stone went above and beyond to help us create the beautiful Wedding of our dreams. She made sure everything was perfect for our day, was patient through all my phone calls of questions and made sure we were able to relax and enjoy our special day. Thank you so much Lois!!!
Wedding: 11/20/2010
4.7/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Our wedding was beautiful. What I meant to say before was to just to be careful and make sure guests are being careful with property. Lois is truely amazing. We ultimately chose Windstart after lots of searching. Lois was the main reason we wanted our wedding at Windstar. She is very warm, welcoming and helpful. Many places you go look it seemed the people showing the venues were snobby and didnt care about your day. Lois does. And that's one of the MANY things that makes Windstar Gardens so wonderfull. Im sorry the previous comment as misleading and we have been busy and unable to update it. Thank you Lois and Windstar Staff for our wondeful day!
WindStar Gardens responded with the following comments:
We are very happy your day was so beautiful, and it was indeed unfortunate that a hole was burned in one of the linens. We wish you every happiness and hope you keep WindStar Gardens in mind for future events.
Lois and Diane
Wedding: 10/10/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had my wedding in June at Windstar Gardens. First off, the site is beautiful. Second, Lois is amazing. She is so helpful and nice. On the day of the wedding she was great. She helped in every way possible. I could not have been more pleased. If you get a chance just look at the place and its worth every penny!
Wedding: 06/07/2010

Linda 4 Reviews
If you want to do something not part of the package - ask, the worst that can happen is you are turned down.
We requested that the reception be a "NON SMOKING" event - Lois agreed to put signs in the outdoor ashtrays stating the bride & groom requests No Smoking - to my knowledge no one had a problem with our request.

WindStar Gardens - Lois, Diane and staff were wonderful.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We would like to say Thank you to Windstar Gardens they were outstanding. They have such a beautiful garden. The staff is outstanding also and very helpful and answers all your questions and willing to help in anyway with any thing you might need. If you ever have a chance stop by and look at the ground's they are beautiful and have many diffrent areas you can have your wedding and the reception also outside was amazing! Kenny and Shana
Wedding: 04/24/2010
We are sooo happy! "Our day" was beautiful!! Thank you!!! Mark and Wendy
Wedding: 04/17/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and i had an appt at a different location, but it turned out to be not at all what we wanted. I remembered looking at Windstar Gardens online, so we called to see if we could pop in and check it out. It was perfect!! Lois was the best! She made everything seem so easy. The venue is absolutely gorgeous! Everyone at the wedding was raving about how nice it was. Thank you Lois and staff!
Wedding: 04/11/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My daughter found Windstar Gardens on the internet by accident. When we arrived to look at the venue, it only took minutes to realize I found my dream location. It's a beautiful outdoor setting. Two picturesque acres complete with an array of various blooming flowers,a babbling water fountain, huge country trees(that are lit at sundown), manicured lawns, a gazabo,and romantic walkways. You have the choice of what location on the property suites your wedding idea best. The staff was awesome. From the inital meeting to the day of the wedding they were nothing short of AMAZING! Lois makes you feel as though you are her only priority. She takes care of all your venue needs, answers questions and will make a suggestion to help with your needs. If they can't help you they can provide you with plenty of resources. The rest of the staff is also professional and polite. They can provide numerous decorations from vases to flowers. But, the grounds are so beautiful minimal decorations are needed. Please take a drive and see for yourself, you wont be dissappointed.
Wedding: 04/10/2010
 623-412-3030
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire