Willowdale Estate

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wedding at Willowdale was spectacular. Leading up to our wedding, our coordinator Nichole was the ultimate professional. Whenever I had a question, she gave me thoughtful advice and support. On the day of my wedding, she made sure that everything went off without a hitch! The food was amazing and the staff were wonderful. I highly recommend the late night chocolate chip cookies for guests at the end of the evening - our guests are still talking about them! Willowdale was a beautiful, romantic location for our ceremony and reception. I wish I could do it all over again. I highly recommend having your wedding at Willowdale!

Kate
03/06/2015

We got married at the Willowdale Estate on March 6th - I cannot say enough how wonderful it was! From Nichole, our wedding coordinator, the staff, the food, and the venue! More people have told me they have never had such amazing food at wedding!!!!

Matthew and Maryellen
12/27/2014

From the moment we walked in to the October open house, we knew we wanted to host our second wedding here. The nostalgic feel, the professional and friendly staff, the amazing ambiance and delectable food not only made our wedding an event to remember, but also a party to brag about for years to come! Everyone who attended is still talking about how much fun it was and how amazing Willowdale is. We can't say enough about how accommodating the staff is/was to our needs and we truly appreciated it! Thank you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography

Words cannot express how spectacular our wedding day was and it is all thanks to the incredibly hard working crew at the Willowdale Estate. From the sales team, the planning team, to the execution team on the big day itself, they were pure perfection. On a day where tensions can be high, Nichole and her team kept us all calm and on on time (which was a miracle). The property is absolutely exquisite and I cannot think of a more perfect choice to celebrate the greatest moment of our lives. I will treasure this special day and we are forever grateful to everyone at Willowdale for the hard work they put in and the wonderful wedding that we had.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My family and friends said our wedding was one of the best they've attended and I know that's because of Willowdale and their wonderful staff. The food is phenomenal, the staff are the best and the intimate mansion and beautiful grounds are perfection! They also were able to accommodate us last minute when our venue fell through, they saved our wedding. We highly recommend Willowdale!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had been dreaming of getting married at Willowdale Estate for over five years now. When my fiancé and I got engaged, I knew this would be the dream wedding I had always hoped for. Just to solidify our decision, we toured many other mansion type unique properties, and not one of them compared to Willowdale Estate, in every aspect.
Willowdale has been beautifully restored and every detail of the physical property is flawless. Other mansions didn't even come close to the perfection that Willowdale Estate displays.
The staff is simply amazing- from the sales team to their planning department, to the waitstaff and everyone in-between- every single person we or our guests had contact with was blown away with their professionalism, attention, and care to everything.
We booked two years in advance, so you can only imagine how much build up there was to our wedding. We had contact with them all along the way, and never did more than a few days go by without me hearing from them in response to my tons of questions, or them sending essential planning info.
Once the day arrived all we had to do was sit back and let the magical day happen. I was not nervous about anything that day, even when it came to other vendors, because Willowdale had taken the reigns and made sure all was taken care of and smoothly run. And it was perfect. And we completely owe that to our wonderfully perfect planner Nichole Armano. She was my rock (aside from my fiancé) that day. She ran up and down and all around for me and my husband and guests. I swear, she might just be a magician :)
We, and our guests are still raving about the delicious food, awesome staff, and beautiful property-all of which combined made our wedding an absolute DREAM! I cannot say enough positive things about Willowdale Estate. I can't wait to go back for other functions they plan throughout the year.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Kathleen and John
11/02/2014

It was a most magical day. Our daughter's wedding was simply the best day of our lives. A lot of work had gone into making it so. Choosing Willowdale was our first and best decision.

Their entire staff is extremely professional. All communications were smooth and timely.

The Food, the Venue, and the Service were over the top. Many guests stated that it was the best wedding that they had ever attended. Weeks later we are still reliving the event with our family and friends.

We do want to give special recognition to Alise Watson, our Event Planner/Coordinator. If you are lucky enough to get to work with Alise, we can guarantee it will be a pleasant experience. She is definitely a detail person and nothing (including unwanted guests) gets by her.

Again we give our highest recommendation to The Willowdale Estate and its staff and thank them from the bottom of our hearts.

Caitlin
10/17/2014

I don't even know where to begin! The Willowdale created a picture perfect wedding for me and my husband. It was like living a dream, literally everything turned out PERFECT! The venue itself is just beautiful. Our guests and myself cannot stop raving about the estate and the grounds and I am so glad that the wedding party and guests got to experience the venue in its entirety as we transitioned between the ceremony, cocktail and reception throughout the day. It was hard to choose where to have photographs taken because everywhere is picturesque. The food also is AMAZING, not your typical mediocre wedding food. Each guest's meal was meticulously plated, cooked and seasoned to perfection and the serving sizes were huge! We chose the Parmesan crusted sole and flat iron steak and both were delicious. For appetizers we had crab cakes, twice baked potatoes, scallops wrapped in bacon, calamari and a cuban sandwich and there were plenty of appetizers to go around and all were delicious.

Now on to the planning team, we worked with Nichole and she was on top of everything and made my fall/festive vision a reality. We dropped off a lot of decorations at the Willowdale two days prior to the event and when we arrived the day of she and her assistant had placed everything perfectly, they have quite the eye for decorating! Nichole also was very responsive whether it be by email or phone and I felt so comfortable putting my day in her hands. Everything ran smooth from start to finish! Their planning team really, truly knows how to plan and execute a flawless wedding. I can honestly say that I did not feel stressed once the entire day and it is because of their hard working team. Thank you again for making our day magical!

Private User
Recently Married

Willowdale Estate is truly a wonderful venue to have a wedding. After attending one of their open houses I quickly fell in love with the stately mansion and gorgeous grounds and knew that any event put on by the fabulous staff would be unforgettable. Luckily that was very true for my wedding! We received so many compliments from our guests about the beautiful venue and amazing food - the ice cream sundaes, raw bar and homemake cookies were big hits!!! The Willowdale Staff were always there to answer any questions and help with planning from the time we booked our wedding, which was almost 15 months prior to our actual wedding date. Our wedding coordinator, Nichole, was wonderful - we can't thank her enough for working with us to ensure everything went so smoothly! I was truly blown away with how beautiful everything looked on our wedding day and I couldn't imagine having my wedding anywhere else!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Willowdale Estate is a truly magical place to have a wedding. My daughter was recently married there on a beautiful autumn day. The estate is gorgeous and there are a variety of backdrops, both indoors and out, for picture taking. Our guests were in awe of the natural beauty of the place and its interesting architecture. The tent was stunning. The food and service was excellent. The staff are true professionals. We felt that we were in good hands throughout the entire process. Everything ran very smoothly. I would highly recommend this venue for any event, rain or shine.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our decision to have our wedding at Willowdale Estate was the best choice we made throughout the entire planning process - I honestly can't imagine getting married anywhere else! The grounds are absolutely stunning and so unique - from the gorgeous tent, to the exquisite courtyard gardens, to the ornate rooms within the mansion and beautiful exterior - everything about this venue is perfect. Our guests had the chance to experience each distinct area within the property throughout the day and night, with the convenience of having everything in one place, making it such a special evening for all. And in all my life, I've never heard so many people rave over wedding food - we chose the statler chicken and parmesan-crusted sole, and both were absolutely phenomenal!

The staff here is EXCELLENT. Brides are assigned a specific day-of coordinator 8 weeks out, and prior to that, you can email their generic mailbox with any and all questions you may have. I had quite a few questions especially at the beginning - and always received a timely, pleasant, and informative response. Our coordinator, Amy, was amazing - she handled everything so professionally, promptly, and always with a smile - and made me feel so comfortable and well taken care of throughout the entire process. The day of the wedding in the midst of all the craziness Amy quietly, but effectively, made sure that everything was taken care of - organizing the wedding party for the ceremony and entrances, setting up all of my ceremony and reception decor exactly to my liking, making sure my husband and I had a drink in hand, and even leaving cake and candy bags at our seats so that we didn't have to leave the dance floor. From start to finish, I knew we were in good hands with Amy and her incredible staff.

I can't speak highly enough of Willowdale Estate, and may be biased, but am certain that no other venue provides the level of service and overall experience as Willowdale does :)

Deandra
09/19/2014

Where do I even begin! Willowdale Estate is amazing. Not only is the mansion beautiful and one of a kind, but the staff is as well. From beginning to end all staff were nothing but amazing and accommodating making sure you have the wedding of your dreams, and we did. The food was fantastic, the location beautiful and our coordinator, Nichole, was unbelievable and worked so hard to make our wedding day perfect. We are still getting so many compliments from our guests on how much they loved the venue! I can't thank Willowdale Estate enough for everything they had done for us and I wish that we could do it all over again!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had my wedding at Willowdale on 9/13/14. I cannot say enough about this venue. From my first visit to Willowdale to the end of my Wedding day were absolutely amazing. The staff was prompt, professional, organized, kind, and did everything to make sure the day was perfect. Amy was our assigned wedding coordinator, she was so prompt and professional. She had an answer for all our needs and literally catered to our needs the whole day. Amy even thought to make sure my husband and I had cupcakes and cookies waiting for us, and drinks always filled. We didn't have to think about anything but our guests and having fun with them! The food was phenomenal, our guests are still raving. They said it was the best wedding food and food in general they have ever had at an event. We picked the statler chicken and the filet mignon. Thank you Willowdale Staff and Amy.

Olivia
09/07/2014

I had my wedding at the Willowdale Estate this past September. Our. day. was. perfect. I can't think of a single thing that I wish had been done differently. Courtney, our wedding coordinator, took my vision and ideas and not only made them a reality - she made them better! To be honest, I feel bad for people who don't have their weddings at Willowdale! You will be hard pressed to find another venue that tops their professionalism, spectacularly beautiful venue, amazing food, and the talent of their wedding coordinators. You may pay a bit more at Willowdale, but I promise you - they are worth it!

Sam
09/06/2014

Our wedding was absolutely amazing. Unfortunately we had to move our ceremony from the courtyard into the tent due to torrential downpours. Despite this, our wedding coordinator did an incredible job coordinating everything and keeping our wedding party calm and happy. They worked diligently to still make our dream wedding a reality. All of our family and friends raved about the venue and how professional the staff were despite the extenuating circumstances. We highly recommend Willowdale for your wedding. We could not have been happier with how our wedding turned out.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Julianne
08/22/2014

Willowdale gave my husband and I our dream wedding! Beyond the beauty of this venue is a remarkable staff who helped us with every aspect of the planning process. We worked directly with event coordinator Courtney and she was amazing! She contacted vendors directly for us, kept us updated on timelines and always gave us prompt feedback whenever we had questions. The Willowdale Estate provided us with the most perfect wedding and they can do the same for you!