Willow Lane Photography

Willow Lane Photography

Springfield, IL 62704 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Proof CD of A...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Simply put, Lane is amazing. One of my favorite wedding vendors by far! We loved the quality of her work (it really speaks for itself) but also how easy she is to work with. The idea of being followed around by someone with a camera on potentially one of the most stressful days of your life always made me a bit nervous. But Lane made me feel like I had an extra bridesmaid there, she really was like an old friend that was able to decrease my stress, not increase it. I have recommended Lane to all of my friends, we really could not have asked to work with a better photographer.

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lane takes the most beautiful pictures, hands down. I could not imagine my wedding with out her! Aside from being one of the best photographers in the state, she is a truly caring, fun person. She made everyone feel at ease, and made me look like a model -she is hands down the BEST!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lane did an amazing job. She's great to work with and makes beautiful photos. My only regret was not doing an engagement session with her - if you're on the fence about that, just go for it. You won't regret spending a little extra money for more gorgeous photos.

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Never been more pleased with our photos!! She was wonderful in every step! The best is when she helped our grandmother from the church pew to the alter to take a family photo. She does well with lighting and composition. She was willing to even travel for the the wedding and engagement photos!

• Wedding: 07/19/2013
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lane's photography is absolutely beautiful, and I'm happy with the experience. A local bridal magazine actually wanted to feature some of the photos, they were so lovely. I felt beautiful that day working with Lane, and she was very friendly to work with.

I had two small issues that I think could have been a little better:

* Each time I contacted her, I did not receive a comment back until I waited a week and emailed her a second time.

* I was a nervous bride, and when I get nervous, I laugh like a crazy person. I would have liked a little more guidance from her to try and get a "regular" bridal portrait of my husband and I simply smiling at the camera. I truly love and prefer the journalistic style of photography that Lane uses, but I don't have a single "traditional" wedding portrait from the day, and I very much wish I did.

• Wedding: 05/05/2013
Jaclyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We can not say enough great things about Willow Lane Photography. We, along with our guests, were very impressed by her professionalism, organization, and creativity. Our photographs turned out amazing!
From the start of the day, Lane was early to each location and had many locations to go to for just one photographer. We had a time crunch to get our outdoor pictures before the sunset and she got through 4 larger family pictures in about 5 min. We were amazed at our reception photos and how she captured all the hilarious moments, because we barely noticed our pictures getting taken.
Not only were we impressed by Lane the day of the wedding, she also helped me through tough questions and the wedding process. She never made me feel like she did not have the time to talk or email. After the wedding, she sent us the best package in the mail! She is so creative.
Also, if you are contemplating the Willow Booth, do it! Our guests loved it and the picture quality was great!

• Flexibility: 5.0

If you are considering Lane to be your photographer, stop considering and just hire her! She is absolutely amazing, and has the talent for the business along with the great personality to work with you on your most important day of your life.
From the get-go, we were blown away with her promptness, replying to some of our questions even while she was on vacation. All those questions those wedding magazines tell you to ask your photographer, she's got the answers, rest assured :)
We did an engagement session with her as well, which I highly recommend (you're building a connection with your photographer, which will help with your wedding day). We asked her if she could drive to our college town, which wasn't close for her, but with a reasonable transportation rate, it all worked out. And on St. Patrick's Day, no less! <3

• Wedding: 09/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the very first email we received from Lane to the conclusion of our wedding day, Lane was nothing short of wonderful. The communication between us and Lane was always friendly and easy. During our first meeting at our engagement session, Lane let us take our time to get comfortable in our surroundings. She was so laid back and easy to work with. We couldn't be happier with how our engagement photos turned out. On our wedding day Lane just blended right in. There were times we didn't even notice she was there. She made it a point to just go with the flow of the day. Upon arriving at our venue, it started to rain and I was nervous to get my dress wet, and Lane ran back to her car to get an umbrella for me. Little things like that made Lane such a pleasure to work with. She made sure our day was about us. Our family and friends are just as fond of Lane as we are. They all kept telling us how friendly, yet very professional Lane was. Our wedding photos far exceeded our expectations. They turned out even more beautiful than we hoped for. We really can't say enough about Lane. She is a true professional. If you are considering booking with Willow Lane Photography, go ahead and book. You will not regret it. Thank you Lane!!!

• Wedding: 09/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Family loved the pictures. I loved them so much im hiring Willow Lane Photography to do my sisters wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We were 100% thrilled with our experience from the start to finish. Exceeded all our expectations and couldn't think of anything negative. We I've our full recommendation. Thanks Lane!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Lane is an unbelievably talented photographer, her pictures are unique and gorgeous. As a person she is very professional and a pleasure to have around. She puts in extra time and care to make sure the experience is all around fantastic for the bride a groom.

• Wedding: 05/18/2012
Anna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photographs from our wedding were absolutely beautiful! We were pleased with amount of pictures taken and the high quality. Lane was extremely professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. She really captured the love and happiness shared by everyone.

• Wedding: 03/23/2012
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lane did an amazing job with the pictures for our wedding. She was everywhere during the wedding and offered great suggestions for pictures. She was also very willing to take any of the pictures that we asked for (even the HUGE family shots). Lane came early and scoped out the venue and even started taking pictures a little early while we were getting ready. She has an incredible eye for photojournalistic shots and is not the type of photographer to do the typical pose shots. We ended up with ~1,500 pictures that are all great. She did not use any type of harsh flash bulbs and each picture looks very natural (even though the lighting was dark for most of the reception). Her pricing was very reasonable for the high quality of work that she did. Lane also gives you the rights to your pictures so you can make the prints as needed and have the files forever. She did a great job and we'd highly recommend her!

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lane is amazing. She produces those photos that you didn't even know where taken and capture those special moments. She is affordable for the service she provides and you receive all photos with release on a DVD. She is also very personable and easy to work with. .

• Wedding: 10/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so pleased with Lane's work. She takes amazing photos. She has a great artistic eye--our photos were creative and in the moment, but still included posed shots of the bridal party and family. Everyone who has looked at our pics have raved about how great her photos are. She takes a lot of photos, was very quick with posting photos online and is very personable and great to work with. Also very reasonably priced. I highly recommend Willow Lane Photography.

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lane is a very thoughtful and supportive photographer to have on your big day. She really captures and documents every moment in a crisp and precise fashion. I loved the creativity she Incorporated into capturing our ethnic marriage ceremony. I should also mention that she really undercharges for her fantastic services! She mailed me DVDs of our pictures and prints in a beautifully arranged box. I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 05/08/2011
270-392-9266
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards