Wilhide's Unique Flowers & Gifts

• Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

My family has been using Wilhides for as long as I can remember. Of course this made it the go to place when I was planning my wedding. For our consultation we discussed our flower choices and colors. My wedding colors were light blue and orange and had provided them with color swatches at our meeting. Once the contract was signed I neqver heard from them about any changes or problems. On my wedding day the flowers were scheduled to arrive at the venue at 5pm. When they arrived I was shocked. I thought we had the wrong flowers. The orange roses we talked about (2 bouquets and 8 boutineers) were all red! I was so upset. The small boutineer we had ordered for our son was the perfect color orange, but every other one was red. I never got a phone call or email saying the color would be an issue. If I had known this would happen I would have chosen white. The flowers looked so out of place with all of the orange. I was so excited to have my flowers preserved, but now they just make me sad. All I would have asked for is some forewarning instead of this surprise on my wedding day. I do not plan to use Wilhides again, and hope they issue us a significant refund since we did not get what we ordered.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Jen at Wilhides and she was absolutely amazing. Not only did she listen to my wants, she made sure I got the look I wanted in my price range!
Our wedding was put together in a month due to family illness, Jen took my inspiration pictures I sent in an email and created bouquets, emailed me pictures and made changes all through email before we had even signed a contract with her!! I was able to meet with her one Saturday and she exceeded my expectations once again! The day of the wedding I was blown away at the beauty of my flowers. I couldn't have asked for a better experience

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very happy with Wilhide's as they were able to provided the quality service we envisioned for our wedding reception day. All the color coordination of the flowers, centerpieces, etc. went very well together as well as the brides' dresses. We worked with Robin and she was very flexible and accommodating to our requests. We would definitely recommend Wilhide's!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
myluu
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wilhide's did an excellent job with our flowers! The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful. There was a bit of a lapse in communication when the person we originally met with stopped working for a bit, but Robin touched base with me and made sure everything was set for our wedding day! We were very pleased!

• Wedding: 06/14/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Being from out of the area, and not knowing florists we were very pleased with the service and quality of the flowers. They were perfect, from the bride to the bridesmaids, the wedding and the table arrangements -- they were beautiful. I would recommend you to anyone who is planning a special event. Thank you for helping make the day memorable.

• Wedding: 11/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a pleasure! Ashley created the vision that we had in mind perfectly. They were very honest, cost effective and treated us as if we were the only clients they had. I would highly recommend them. Totally stress-free procedure!

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

With just a month to plan for my daughter's wedding, WILHIDE Florist and Wedding Planner Ms. Ashley was wonderful accommodating us. The flowers were delivered on time at the wedding venue and were absolutely beautiful. THANK YOU WILHIDE's for making the day special! Sincerely, Jessica Jones Martin and Debra Jones

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
4.5/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wilhide's was very helpful with our planning. Our daughter, the bride, had distinct ideas about her flowers, even down to flowers in her hair. Wilhide's really held up their end well. As I write, I am surrounded by all of the gorgeous reception flowers, still holding up well 3 days later.
The delivery fellow for the house, did get a bit lost, but was prompt in calling for help.

• Wedding: 07/22/2011
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

my quote changed a few times a week or so leading up to the wedding because they said they misquoted me less when it should have been more... just added a teenie bit more stress than needed. delivery was right on time and the flowers lasted the whole day. i just got bridal bouquet and bouts/corsages from them

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Wilhide's did a beautiful job in creating the centerpieces and bouquets for my wedding. Ashley was very helpful in understanding my ideas and incorporating my colors and themes into the flowers so that they created the perfect effect for my reception. I would recommend Wilhide's to anyone who is looking for beautiful cut flowers and creative displays at a reasonable price.

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I worked with Ashley at Wilhides for our flowers for our wedding. She was really good in helping us decide which style we would like for our wedding for our budget. We knew they were good so we decided to mail our deposit back and lock in our date. When we received the quote for everything we wanted we were taken back because we didn't realize fresh flowers cost so much. At that point since we didn't want to loose our deposit, we decided to only have them make my bouquet and do his boutonnière. For the price of my bouquet, I thought it would include more calla lillies and roses, but it didn't. It was beautiful, but for the price I wanted my moneys worth. If I could do it again, I would have chosen silk flowers for everyone and saved a little bit of money. The only problem I had with Wilhide was their response time to my emails. I would email Ashley and it would take her days to get back to me. When I mailed in our deposit and payments, I had to checkin with her to make sure she received it. She would respond and say, "I thought I sent you an email". Although she isn't the best with responding quickly, she did cut our delivery fee in half since they only delivered our flowers to one location.

• Wedding: 12/04/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I've used Wilhide's regularly for flower deliveries and used them for the wedding as well. They were so friendly, problem solving and helpful. We would have loved them to make our arrangments, but we needed to save costs.

Wilhide's knew we were on a budget, just having finished another wedding in another country, so they offered that we could come by and take the stock of flowers after 4pm on the day prior to the wedding in order to save costs. They would promise a certain min amount of whatever type we wanted, and if there were more, we could choose to purchase them, and they only sold us the best looking flowers, picking out any dulled or browned. We chose certain colours and a minimum number and we received a discount which kept us in budget.

The flowers were beautiful, fit their vases perfectly once they were cut at the florists and I couldn't have asked for a better service.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
nicleung
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything turned out beautifully. Thank you so much for everything.

• Wedding: 10/23/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wilhide's was very helpful in getting a last minute order in place. They did a beautiful job on my bouquet, and I would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were beautiful.

• Wedding: 09/24/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wilhide's was great to work with. They were very flexible, accomodating our order without any issues.

• Wedding: 08/21/2010
Chuck
1 Review
410-465-3434
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards