Wesley Gardens

• Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
This place looks amazing and perfect. I thought it was the place I had imagined then my dreams were ruined after reading the rules. Ha what a joke! No alcohol no music that isn't what The Lord would approve of...have to bee married by one of their directors. Have to do marriage counseling by them and pay for it. Unfortunate I can't find a place like it which is sad. If they weren't such prudes it would be an awesome place to get married.
Wedding: 05/17/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Jennifer 8 Reviews
I was recently married at the Wesley Gardens and found the venue perfect! The gardens are beautiful and the accomodations are great. I loved having the big house for my whole wedding party to get ready in and for picture taking. I felt reassured that there was a chapel available to move my outdoor wedding indoors if weather didn't permit. Since the gardens is owned by the Wesley Monumental United Methodist Church I also had access to a wedding coordinator and officiant through the church. I would absolutely recommend this site for a wedding ceremony and the reception too, as long as the party doesn't include alcohol.
Wedding: 12/01/2012
0.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I was VERY not happy with this place. It is a beautiful garden with a gazebo and chapel and a house on site to have the reception in with views of the dock and river... BUT it was pricey and the people in charge were VEYR unaccomodating. I found out only a month before the wedding that I was required to pay for a wedding coordinator from the church and that I had been assigned one but she had never contacted me. So- I requested the fee be waived since I hadnt recieved any services and that fee goes directly to the coordinator- and they refused. They then told me that if I didnt want to give the $300 fee to her I could give it to the groundskeeper who was required to be there anyway. In particular the one lady who is in charge of the scheduling was very rude to me after I had already booked and sent invitations- and if I hadnt already done these things I would have changed the venue- even at a loss of a deposit.
I dont recommend this place AT ALL.
Wedding: 07/14/2007
 912-232-0191
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire