Weddings-by Lisa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lisa was great! We wanted a non-religious ceremony & Lisa helped us create that. My husband & I wanted to write our our ceremony & vows ourselves & she was very accommodating & sent us several samples of her past ceremonies which we use pieces of for ours. She was always available to us either by phone or email (since we live in a different city from where we got married). She picked up our marriage license for us & gave us a whole packet at the end of the wedding with all of the things we needed. We appreciate her being able to step in & help us pull off a wonderful ceremony without ever even meeting her until the wedding day. Definitely recommend!

Services Used: Officiant

Lisa is amazing! She is so kind and helpful and made us feel completely at ease. She met with us in person to start the planning process and communicated through email and phone calls to get everything just right. She is very professional and goes above and beyond what is expected. She made the whole process so easy and we were so lucky to have her there. She also provides you with lots of extras. She gave us decorative copies of our marriage certificate and vows to frame, and all the forms we needed to apply for our marriage license and change my name. We could not be happier!

Services Used: Officiant

I am so glad we found Lisa to perform our ceremony! She kept an open line of communication and was very helpful. I love that she gave us so many different ceremony options and helped build one that was perfect for us. Everything went wonderfully, AND her info packet made getting my name change a breeze!

Services Used: Officiant

When it comes to Lisa, we have no regrets choosing her as our officiant! She was always available via skype/text/email whatever! The ceremony was exactly how we wanted it and she is respectful of your beliefs. She is great! If you don't go with Lisa as your officiant, you are missing out! She is excellent! Thank you Lisa! -Alex and Jess

Recently Married

I initially hired another officiant and was having a really bad experience. I began to panic and decided to find a new officiant ASAP. Lisa responded to my message right away and met with my husband and myself in person within just a few days. We had a non religious ceremony and Lisa passed no judgement. She helped me put together the ceremony I wanted and met us for rehearsal the day prior to the wedding. I had no coordinator and she really stepped up and helped my family figure out how to structure the ceremony. On the wedding day, she was fabulous! I had so many compliments on our ceremony and how wonderful our officiant was! She was very helpful, kind and enthusiastic. She gave us a nice marriage certificate copy that we will frame and all of the paperwork needed to get my name changed at Social Security and the DMV. A true pleasure to work with; thank you so much Lisa!

Services Used: Officiant

I highly recommend Lisa Baker to all brides in the Upstate looking for an affordable, kind, and caring officiant who will create their perfect ceremony! Lisa was a pleasure to work with. My husband and I are not religious so we wanted a somewhat non-traditional ceremony. Lisa gave us a substantial amount of print outs of previous ceremonies she's done for other couples, and we were able to piece together everything we liked from those to create our perfect ceremony. She customized everything exactly how we wanted it. We did not have a wedding planner or director, so she stepped up and did a wonderful job during our rehearsal and the day of our wedding, organizing our families and wedding party, telling them where they needed to be and when. After the wedding, she gave me all the forms I needed to change my name in a convenient packet, which was very helpful. She responded very quickly to emails, which is my preferred method of communication, so that made planning extra easy. We loved working with Lisa. She was one of our easiest and best vendors to work with.

Recently Married

Lisa was wonderful to work with. She provided us with all the information we needed to get married in South Carolina, we are from Michigan. Just an amazing lady!!! Hire her, you won't be disappointed!!!!!

Catey
03/21/2015

She is wonderful. And she helped us so much. We struggled with our vows and she was only a phone call away. I would suggest everyone hire her for thier wedding. Thank you Lisa!

Services Used: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
Sasha
03/14/2015

Lisa was amazing the day of our wedding! Also, the days leading up to our wedding, Lisa always responded immediately, no matter the time of day. Lisa gave us a ton of choices for a wedding ceremony and edited it to our liking. She was very helpful in helping me get everything together to get my name changed. She also gave us a beautiful copy of our wedding ceremony for a keepsake. I would definately recommend her to anyone who needs an officiant!

Recently Married

Lisa was very easy to work with. We had some last minute changes we wanted and she had no problem making the adjustments. She arrived on time and made our short ceremony beautiful.

Anne
02/20/2015

From our first contact with Lisa until our special day we were constantly amazed at how professional and charming she was to work with.
Lisa goes above and beyond to ensure your wedding ceremony is perfect for the both of you.

Katrina
02/14/2015

Lisa was awesome she came and helped and was very professional and seemed like we had known her for the longest even though we hadn't. She did over and beyond what she was there to do.

Cherie
02/14/2015

Lisa was very knowledgeable and kind.She was able to handle our ceremony with short notice. We will use her again for our vow renewal.

Services Used: Officiant

Lisa did a great job at our wedding. She was so easy to get along with and really listened to what we wanted. Lisa was always responsive and organized and helped to make our wedding wonderful. Thank you Lisa!

Kelly
10/11/2014

Lisa was absolutely amazing! Not only was the ceremony professional, it was very personal and made us comfortable. I truly felt like it was a friend that had known us for years that was marrying us. I can't recommend Lisa enough!

Services Used: Officiant

Lisa was awesome to work with and made our ceremony unique and special. We absolutely loved having her as our officiant and would recommend her to everyone!