Wedding Bells Chapel

Wedding Bells Chapel

Las vegas, NV
702.731.2355
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Flexibility
3.0
katie
12/13/2014

everything went without a hitch. amazing :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake
4.2

They were pretty great. Everything that could possibly go wrong did and I was an hour late and they waited on me. They were very patient and understanding which was great because I was almost in tears. I cant believe how stressed I was yet I could tell how happy I was when I watched the video. The photographer was a little strange and it was little rushed but that was my fault. All in all it wasn't bad.

Dawn
02/20/2014

We decided to get married at the last minute in Vegas. I had 2 days to plan and get everything done. They were very flexible and I knew and I wanted something outside and not a cheesy chapel wedding. When we got there we weren't sure what to do or where to go. it was very confusing. The wedding before us was running late also so it pushed into our time. The lights weren't working on the one side of the arch and during the ceremony 2 planes flew over and we had to pause because of the noise. Overall it was a nice place. Our pictures turned out ok but alot of them our eyes were closed.

2.0

The coordinator for the chapel was helpful and answered any questions I had before we got there. I had been working with her and paying for our "package" for 3 months before I was so utterly disappointed :(

*I felt like NO BODY cared about the Ceremony. They just herd you in, get it done, and herd you out to get to the next one. Very impersonal! The "minister" was dressed in what looked like a stretched out under shirt with a jacket over it, and pants.

*Pictures included in the package you book are ONLY of those ones taken during the ceremony. All pics/poses after ceremony will be $25.00 EACH, or you are asked to pay $300.00 for all of them!!

*Wedding music is a real MOCKERY! The "minister" used his phone and had trouble getting that going, someone kept either calling or txt'ing, and that noise interrupted the "wedding music" and is in My video ! At the end of the ceremony, we were all the way back down the isle before the "minister" played the exit music.

*Video quality is AWFUL!! The camera is old , the image quality is AWFUL and nobody will care about it. It stands in one position all ceremony long, there is NO videographer! The camera was turned on way before it should have been, and the first 5min is of the "minister" trying to get the music to work. When the tripod was moved for our Unity Candle lighting, it was real jerky.

*NOBODY will tell you what to do or where to stand before or during the ceremony. Yeah, it's only a few minutes, but it would be nice to know how to behave.

ADVICE:

*go there w/a friend who'll take pics of you . Forget about the photographer included in the "pkg.2"

*If you really wish to use that location then book for "the grace" pkg. You won't see any difference if you book the more expensive ones

*Minister is additional $ 70.00 and Photographer fee is additional $ 30.00 + $ 300.00 if you wish to purchase all pictures he/she takes!

Private User
1+ year ago

Perfect site to have your ceremony. Loved it!

Shawna
03/16/2013
0.9

We got married here on 03-16-13. Would never recommend it to anyone! The Officiant was very helpful as much as he could be. Marina SUCKS!!!! rude, not helpful, cant understand her. Photos of the venue are NOT as pretty as they appear. Marina wasn't even there! Didn't tell me any information. I had to keep emailing her over and over. Flowers were ok. the stems were very long and wrapped in the middle. I basically coordinated the whole wedding from the time I got there. We paid $250.00 extra for just a few more pictures and eyes were closed or we were looking the other way, everything was rushed! We ended up with another couples video on our CD and do not have our wedding video. I cant ever replace those moments. Only going to be refunded $50.00 after we paid well over $800.00. I was given the number to the limo company and had make my own reservation for that and because our ceremony was late, we had to pay extra for the limo as well. When I called Marina to tell her we had someone else's wedding video she giggled! All I can say is she better be glad she was not there at our wedding! SHE SUCKS!!!!
I will say the officiate and Joel were very nice. but as far as recommending this place hell no! My whole family was so disappointed! this place is Ghetto!!
Horrible. please check this place out in person before you book it. It will not be what you see online. Waste of money

Shawna Shamblin

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
1 Review
1+ year ago
1.1

We ended up paying close to $500 for the basic package of $167. We never got any emails from Marina who we called a few times and she evidently could never understand what my email address was. We found out at the last minute that we needed to bring cash with us, $60 for minister and $40 for photographer. The free pics in the package were for the most part pics with our eyes closed so I ended up paying $200 for the pictures that were not included (a total of around 70 pics including the 26 that were included). It was either that or $20 per pic which I couldn't justify paying $100 for the 5 that I wanted so purchased them all. On a positive the gazebo is pretty and the minister was very nice.

1.4

Worst experience ever. Rushed through our ceremony. bad video cut out my family (bride's), minister messed up on my husband's name at beginning of the ceremony, really!!!, he also wasn't dressed for a wedding more like going to a bar. Marina was not helpful. She was very rude and wasn't around at all to make sure everything went well. Saw her for 5 minutes to give me flowers and tell me were to stand. I paid over $200 in advance and received the worst service. I didn't get everything I paid for missing my garter and champagne when called on it I was refused a refund and basically told me to do whatever I need to reactified the situation. Isn't the customer always right, not here folks. I also had to pay in cash that day $70.00 to the minister and $30.00 to photogher. Jose was ok but he should have taken more pics with bridal party and bride & groom family. I don't recommend this place to nobody. I can't redo my wedding over. One unhappy bride..

2+ years ago

Overall it was a pretty place. The wedding planner did a good job but was so busy sometimes it took a bit to hear back. The venue is actually in the back of the hotel by the pool. So be prepared for on-lookers and passer-bys. The minister was nice and overall it was pretty good. Oh and there are planes flying overhead as they are by the airport. It actually added the comic relief that every couple of minutes we had to stop and wait for the plane....consider it your thinking time to make sure you REALLY want to get married! :-) Overall it was pretty decent for the price.

1 Review
1.1

Very disappointed.
First of all the location of chapel is very misleading, the personnel is very unprofessional, and the gazbo (if you wish to call it that) is very trashy.
if i had been able to visit the location beforehand i would have never gave this place a second though, the end result was what we wanted obviously- to get married- but we were expecting a little more thanks to the pictures provided by the website.
the gazebo is between old run down apartment buildings or MOTEL buildings (which ever it was) right behind the pool area and backs up to the pool supply room. there was a huge hole literally in the front of the gazebo they covered by placing a flower pot, the ambiance lights were christmas lights and the "office" of the chapel was in one of the apartment/MOTEL rooms- very smokey, not inviting, or "chapel" like at all.
Upon drop off you are completely lost where to go, there was no direction given by the front desk (as they see a white dress, or a black tux they should know they are there for a wedding with the chapel inside their building complex) we were not greeted or offered a glass of water or anything.
We felt very rushed and pushed out the door, i know this is a Vegas wedding but come on. the DVD of the wedding from walk down the aisle to the actual ceremony and walk out is a total of 4 minutes- ridiculous.
if i could do everything over again i would in a heart beat, i walked out of there about to cry because this once in a life time experience was not AT ALL what i pictured, even for a Vegas wedding.
ultimately if you are looking for cheap and you are just worried about that end result, this is the place- if you are looking for that special moment and want remotely close to an actual wedding please stay away from this place. i was very let down and felt horrible that i had planned my fiance's and I perfect moment at this trashy location.

1.5

My husband and I married here a week ago. We went by the day before to make sure everything was still okay for 6pm Tuesday. We spoke to a very nice gentleman who said, basically, just enjoy and let everyone do their jobs, everything was on track. We visited for just a few minutes with him. We arrived at approximately 5:40pm the day of the wedding. Everything seemed to be going smoothly. Around 6:15pm, I asked someone what time it was and that's when I realized we didn't have a photographer. I suggested we wait 5 minutes and go without him since we had so many friends and family with cameras. A few minutes later, I was told he thought the wedding was at 6:30pm. I was held up in the lobby bathroom during this time, so that the groom could stay in the lobby where it was cool. It eventually was necessary for him to go outside, so I could leave the bathroom because I was getting hot. (It's unfortunate that there is no real waiting area for the bride or groom to relax before the wedding.)

I am guessing somewhere around 6:45pm, my dad and I made our way to the office (room 1908) where we visited with the minister while waiting on the photographer. There was another couple who had married Friday that was waiting to see the photographer about their photos. The photographer did arrive a little after that with my bouquet. (I found out a little later that the florist had messed up something and the photographer was asked to pick up the flowers, which were actually wrong.)

The photographer tried to visit with the other couple for a few minutes and then decided they should wait until after our wedding since we were closing in on running an hour behind and there were guests in the heat. I then remembered there was supposed to be a garter included in our package and the minister pointed out our gift bag with the champagne, glasses and garter. With the photographer, minister, my dad, and the other couple in the room, I stood behind the counter and put on the garter. Just a little unorganized.

The wedding itself went fine and I am happy about that. It seemed that everything surrounding it did not go as well. Unfortunately, we caused another couple after us issues with their limo service (although they received a free upgrade) because our driver, who was great and such a pleasure, was late picking them up since we ran way over our time. Also, we managed to leave without our cake because everyone was so in a hurry to get everything back on track time-wise and get to our reception.

I guess I am also a little disappointed that it didn't appear anyone was there to really coordinate and guide the events of the evening. (I never saw the lady, Marina, who took the credit card information and was the "coordinator".) The minister was very kind and did all he could to keep everything on track, but once the photographer missed the start time by 30 minutes or so and also had to stop for the flowers, I guess there really wasn't much more he could do. Again, all in all, the wedding itself was nice, but I hope future couples don't run into the other issues we had which ultimately go back to major miscommunication and unprofessionalism from the "coordinator". I really don't feel we received what we paid for.

0.6

We were supposed to get married at this outside gazebo and when we showed up it was something out of my worst pre wedding nightmare. I was so upset that my now husband said that there was no way we were getting married there. It was loud, there were people in the pool and a DJ getting ready to start in addition to a party going to go on. They advertise it as private and secluded which we wanted for us and our kids. This was nothing of the sort. Our kids are grown and they were just as angry as we were if not more. Thank God we found another lovely place to get married so all wasn't lost on this mess but these people were not only unorganized and unprofessional but they were rude when all of this happened. and actually told my husband "we told her to have a night wedding." I felt 5pm was as late as I was interested in having it as we wanted to spend alot of evening and night time partying and playing in vegas. I would never recommend this place EVER, this was horrible.

1.9

This place is pathetic. The only credit I can give them is the flowers, which were beautiful and the gazebo itself looked nice. Not nearly as beautiful as on their site though.

The people who run this place are incompetent and careless. It was very stressful to organize the wedding with them. Lina, the woman who emails, is very rude, and could not care less about the wedding. Keeps responding in 1 line emails, wihtout actually answering your questions. Jim, the phone handling guy, is the most disorganized person in the world, does not have a clue about anything. He asked my now husband the same things 3 times within 10 minutes in 3 different phonecalls.

Our pics are useless, the cake was so ugly (it looked like a big white fluffy creamy mess) we threw it into the bin because noone dared try it. We luckily had a backup photographer and an extra photoshoot on the Strip. I'd be very upset if all we had is the pics and video from this horrible place.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake
OesterD1
4.1

I was afraid to book a venue online without seeing it first. I was pleasantly surprised at how it all turned out. The waiting for the ceremony to start was a little long because the wedding before us ran a little longer. The flowers were perfect! The video was just how they described it, it was from one angle but it was directly on us. It was not the best video but I have that forever. The pictures turned out nice. For the price we paid I think I got a good deal. I do suggest having it at sunset or after in this location. The only thing to think about is your own pictures or video you take because it is darker out. But at least you can take your own videos and pictures.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake
0.0

AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL.
i) this wedding chapel is located in ALEXIS PARK RESORT.
ii) FLOWERS: got a 9 rose bouquet instead of 12.
iii) Asked for a christian ceremony, do not even know what mambo jumbo was used.
iv) Photos of location on the wedsite are not of the chapel. Chapel is located in this rinky dinky apartment complex-like place, right next to a swimming pool with ZERO privacy.
v) If limo is promised with contract, they actually give you $80 and a card to contact the limo company yourself.
vi) Video/DVD: To this day I have NEVER shown it to anyone. it was that awful.
vii) Photography: got maybe 3 shots that could be printed. Photographer was not proffessional at all. Just a body on the other side of the camera. ZERO talent or eye.
viii) MY CARD WAS CHARGED TWICE. YES TWO TIMES. First time was when I booked the wedding, second time when I called to confirm.
After I realised card was charged twice I called for a good solid 3 days and was given the run around. Was at one point accused of trying to steal from them. I did not get my full refund back until I was back home, and all because I found the owners name and sent him a nasty email.
ADVICE TO BRIDES: Please look for another chapel with better reviews.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography

The place was absolutely beautiful, and they made it so easy for us! We just wanted a small wedding in a nice setting, and we definitely got it with the garden gazebo. I only take off half a star for value for cost because the wedding video cost about $40 and wasn't very good quality. But even with that $40, I still think we got what we paid for - a gorgeous wedding and a wonderful romantic ceremony. I highly recommend these guys.