Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique

395 South Atlanta Street
Roswell, GA 30075 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
Quality of Service:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.5 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wedding Angels provided an amazing gown buying experience. From the minute we walked in we were assigned a consultant (Christine!) and a private room. We were also allowed to roam the store freely to choose gowns for me to try on. Christine was always nearby to answer questions or offer suggestions. The purchase process was also simple and the boutique coordinated with the seamstress and steamed my gown after alterations. I could not have been more satisfied!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Congratulations on your recent wedding! Christine takes great pride in knowing that her brides are happy from start to finish! Thank you for your kinds words and for being a Wedding Angels bride!

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wedding Angels was wonderful! I love their huge selection of dresses! They were easy to work with throughout the entire process. They steamed my dress and had it ready for me on the day I needed to take it to my venue. Honestly could not have asked for better service from them!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Lauren! It was a pleasure having you as a Wedding Angel's bride! Your gown was absolutely beautiful and we are glad we could be a part of your wedding memories.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wedding Angels is incredible! Everybody there is lovely and they make the dress-buying process so fun and easy! It's hands down the best bridal boutique in the Atlanta area - 2 of my friends and myself have all found our dresses there and loved every minute of interaction with these ladies!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Our staff is so touched by your review! We work very hard to make this time in our brides' lives special and low-stress. We are honored that you and your friends have trusted us with your wedding day attire.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about Wedding Angels!!! I met with Ellen who was fun to work with. I ended up finding THE dress that day! She made the process fun and took the stress out of it and stayed right within my budget! The entire staff was very friendly and professional through the entire process! They took great care of my flower girl and matron of honor also! You can't go wrong with Wedding Angels - they have an amazing selection at great prices!!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Mary Beth, your Casablanca gown was stunning! Ellen has been in the bridal fashion industry for many years and has a special eye for detail. Thank you for being a Wedding Angels bride!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ladies were amazing at helping me pick out my perfect wedding dress. Very professional and kind hearted.

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

We truly appreciate your business and are grateful for the trust you have placed in us. Our staff is passionate about making this process fun, and we appreciate that our excitement comes through to our brides!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I attended the Brides Across America event at Wedding Angels in July 2014. I was the very last person that first day and they went above and beyond to help me find my perfect dress and were more than helpful when I found the one. It fit perfect and needed very little alterations. I would recommend them first to anyone searching for their perfect gown. The ladies are very sweet and helpful. They truly value each and every client that turn to them for their gowns.

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Missy, thank you for giving us the opportunity to show our gratitude for your service and sacrifice! It was an honor to have you find your dream wedding gown during our Military Gown Giveaway! God bless you and your fiance and thank you for your service in our armed services!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great experience. Purchase through pick up - all good.

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you Christine! We're happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations! Best wishes in your new marriage!

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christine was truly our Angel. I had a very nice time at Wedding Angels. The previous shop I took my daughter to told her to pick 5 gowns and that was all .They never really helped us , and they left us a lone several times. Christine went over each style they carried and gave suggestions to help my daughter . I was impressed that she knew so much about the fabrics of the dresses and was very passionate about finding us the perfect gown. I thought she was very professional and also very funny. Not many people get the best of both worlds.Thank you Wedding Angels !

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Christine is our Assistant Manager, and she has been in bridal for nine years. Your kind words mean so much to her! Her knowledge is extensive, and she is truly passionate about educating her brides. We are lucky to have her as a Wedding Angel! Congratulations on your wedding!

• Flexibility: 5.0

From the Mother of the bride: Wedding Angels of Roswell was absolutely wonderful to work with. From the first time we walked in to look and purchase the wedding gown, returning to purchase a sash for the dress and bridal veil, to the alterations, and the wedding day... they were attentive and professional. Wedding Angels provided the most personalized service of all the bridal stores we had visited, as well as having a wide selection of beautiful and unique wedding dresses.
Ellen was our sales consultant and was extremely helpful, patient, honest and just delightful. We loved working with her. Ellen's suggestion of coming back and "visiting" the wedding gown at the store after help to reduce the bridal anxiety of.. did I pick the right dress? Great suggestion.
There were a number of visits for alterations. Everyone at Wedding Angels was professional and patient throughout this process. Christine, the lovely assistant manager, worked with bride, mom and the Wedding Angels seamstress to make sure all was perfect. She devoted quite a bit of her time to the alterations of the dress. Christine has fabulous eye for detail and making sure that all would be perfect. The dress was perfect! Thank you to Larissa, who did the alterations.
We also asked if it would be possible for one of the "wedding angels" come to dress the bride the Sunday of the wedding. Karin, the delightful manager, immediately checked schedules. She ultimately came down to the hotel to help dress the bride. Karin was amazing, and so totally helped to reduce the stress of dressing both for mom and bride.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.. Wedding Angels- you are wonderful!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

We just adored helping your daughter achieve perfection in her gorgeous Hayley Paige gown! Your family is delightful to work with, and we were happy to go the extra mile in dressing your daughter on her wedding day! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of such a sacred time. Karin, Christine, Larissa and the rest of the "Angels" are deeply touched by your kind words. Blessings to your daughter and her new husband!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I had the best experience at Wedding Angels! They were so amazing to me. I came in wanting a more homey experience after visiting another Salon that was huge and only had about 12 dresses in my price range. Not only did Wedding Angels have more options for me to try on, the consultant listened to me and I was able to try on dresses I was 100 times more comfortable in than at the other Salon. I actually had fun at my appointment at wedding angels and all the stress was gone. I found my dress and my veil at Wedding angels and thanks to their amazing options I was able to find a dress that was under $1,000 dollars and came $1,500 UNDER Budget!!! I cannot recommend Wedding Angels more! I will be going back for mother of the Bride and bridesmaids dresses! Thank you!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Finding your wedding gown should be fun and stress-free! Thank you for letting us know that we made your experience a memorable one. Our entire Wedding Angels team aims to give our brides honest feedback in a warm and comfortable environment. We really enjoy what we do, and we hope it shows! Thank you for sharing your experience, and best of luck as a newlywed!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I simply cannot say enough wonderful things about the ladies at Wedding Angels. This is truly a boutiqe-style experience with very personalized service. Karin and her staff have been so flexible and accommodating, and have gone above and beyond to make sure every detail surrounding my bridal attire and that of my bridesmaids is taken care of. They are as excited as we are about the big day and I can't wait to be able to show them pictures of what they helped make happen!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Julie, we had such fun helping you and your daughters look fabulous on your wedding day. We are dying to see those pictures you promised of the custom made gown Karin designed for you! May your new marriage and your family continue to be blessed with love and good health.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I tried on few dresses before going to Wedding Angels, so I knew pretty much what I was looking for. Christine was very helpful and honest. With her help, I found the dress and it was the first one I tried on there! The process was very easy and smooth! Thank you Wedding Angels =)

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Fei, your gown was amazing. We are so thrilled that you loved it. The sample was custom designed for our boutique! Christine is nothing if not honest, and her brides love that about her! We could not be more excited to hear that you enjoyed the process of getting your gown here. Congratulations on your new marriage, be well!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Catherine and the rest of the staff at Wedding Angels were super sweet and truly helpful. I bought my wedding dress more than a year before my wedding and needless to say, needed a couple of alterations before the actual wedding. Although I was upset (with myself for gaining a couple of pounds) they assured me that everything would be fine and the dress would look perfect. They did numerous fittings for me and made sure that the dress fit me like a glove when I walked down the aisle. My dress was beautiful and I highly recommend Wedding Angels to any bride!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Ragan, we are so happy that we could be reassuring and supportive during your wedding preparations. Catherine and the rest of the angels thoroughly enjoyed helping you through the process of your alterations and we appreciate your kind words. We hope married life is treating you well!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the hardest time finding a reputable place to sell my wedding dress in the SE, and was so pleased when I finally came across Wedding Angels! They literally take care of everything and make the process a snap. They sold my dress in one month for a very fair price and quickly sent me a check for my portion. Such an easy process, would highly recommend, if you are thinking about selling your wedding dress, look no further!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Whitney, we were so happy to sell your beautiful Allure gown for you. We hope that all is going well with your growing family!

• Wedding: 01/31/2014
Whitney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would HIGHLY recommend Wedding Angels. I had been to a few stores before this one, and had the best experience here, hands down. The store is clean, well-organized, and has large dressing rooms/mirrors - yet still manages to feel like a cozy house at the same time. I shopped with my mom and my aunt, and all three of us felt pampered and cared for. I never felt rushed (and I've been back several times since, just to try on my dress again for accessorizing), and I always felt like the store had time for me. Our consultant, Ellen, was great at guiding us without being pushy and yet giving me the advice I needed to make a great choice. Ellen even came into the store on her day-off just because I requested her advice one more time! I could NOT be happier with the gown I choose (totally under budget, too!), and I absolutely can't wait to wear it this December.

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Ellen and the rest of our team of Angels are so please to hear that your experience exceeded your expectations! We have designed the boutique with care to create exactly the feeling that you described. Ellen is a wealth of information after 20 years in bridal, and she has so many ideas that she is able to share with our brides. She is always happy to come in on her day off to work with her brides, we are all lucky to have her! We are honored that you chose us to help you feel like a beauty on your wedding day. Thank you!

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have to give a huge "shout out" to Wedding Angels!
As a Bride, the experience there is phenomenal and the staff/boutique make you feel comfortable and welcomed. They have a wide range of dresses and price ranges and are not pushy. They want you to find and afford the dress of your dreams! I honestly did not have an expectation going in and have been with many other friends to be a part of "their day" to find the dress of their dreams so I can compare....this is the best place! Even if you are in Atlanta area where there are many other locations, it is worth the extra 15-20 minutes up to Roswell.
It unfortunately does not take much for a person to take the time out to write a bad review or complain. Praise and compliments often times are not the ones that make it to the table. It was WORTH my time to write a review and encourage others to share in my wonderful experience at Wedding Angels!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Brittany we have just adored the opportunity to work with you and meet your whole family! Your mom is going to be a show stopper in her gown, and you are going to be a breathtaking bride! Your bridesmaids are such fun to have in the boutique, and their Eggplant dresses are going to be so festive in October!

• Wedding: 12/22/2013
Brittany
770-645-0404
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire