Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

I went to 2 other stores to try on wedding dresses before arrive at my appointment at wedding Angels. This place BLEW THE OTHER TWO AWAY. Wedding Angels can help any bride, any size, with any budget. From Alesia at the front booking my appointment and helping me with bridesmaids dresses to Christine helping me pick out my dress, I couldn't be happier with the service. I recommend this boutique 120% to anyone wanting to find their style or pick out their wedding dress. Whether you need a dress that day or in a year, they will have something for you. They have anything from consignment and sale to couture dresses. You will not be disappointed by this beautiful boutique and their wonderful staff.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Wedding Angels is where I found my dream wedding dress! All of the employees at this Wedding Boutique are extremely welcoming and are willing to help in any way possible. I loved working with Cindi! She has been working with Wedding Angels for years, and you can definitely tell she knows what she's doing! I feel like she knew what I was thinking about a dress before I even said anything. Cindi also knew which dresses would complement my body, and this made the stressful process of dress shopping so much more enjoyable. I can't wait for my first fitting, and I can't wait to walk down the isle in my beautiful dress!

1 Review
[Private]

Honestly wasn't looking forward to shopping for my wedding dress because I'm a ridiculously picky person. They had a wide enough selection that I could find several dresses I wanted to try on. Christine listened to my wants and needs, picked a dress that fit most of my needs, and made a plan to slightly customize it to be perfect. They worked within my budget and I never felt pressured to spend more than my budget. Friendly, comfortable atmosphere.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

These folks were wonderful. They made it very easy for the mother of the groom to find a dress. Exceptional service exceptional catering to you to find the right dress. I went many places and found my dress at wedding angels. Cindy and Shelby were excellent.

[Private]

I has the most amazing experience finding MY dress!! Sonia was my consultant and was so much fun and helpful! Our appointment was at 12:30 and once I had found my dress I wanted my extended family to see it so Sonia stayed with us and rejacked me up once they all arrived we were there till about 4:30. She definitely made my experience one I will never forget. Thank you so much! I'm happy to say I'm a Wedding Angel!!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

We are delighted that you loved your experience in our boutique. Sonia is indeed a fun and talented lady with a great eye for accessories! Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding memories. We can't wait to see pictures!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was referred to wedding angels by one of my friends who is also getting married. I'm so glad she did. I felt right at home when I went to try on dresses there the first time. I went with one of my bridesmaid's who was very supportive, but I knew all along, I wanted my mom. My mom was coming in town the next week, so I made another appointment to come back in and try on dresses. I met with Leslie who was absolutely wonderful. She helped me feel confident, listened to my concerns, and helped me find a beautiful dress. It was a wonderful experience and I'm so glad I found my dress at Wedding Angels. Thank you again and I look forward to my wedding day so I can wear my one of a kind beautiful dress!

Recently Married

I probably checked out 10 boutiques out there for my dress, and by the time I was getting tired of looking, I found Wedding Angels! They have a good selection, and I picked and bought my dress at my first visit. The ladies are super helpful, and the manager lady is very sweet, too. What is amazing is they actually keep your gown for you until the week before the wedding and press it for you. After purchasing the gown, I visited the boutique many more times to show my family, try on accessories, then to alter it. They are always there to help and I felt welcomed every time. They have good promotions going around so definitely check them out!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Shopping at Wedding Angels for bridesmaid dresses and Mother of the Bride dress was a pleasant experience. Hint for Mothers of the Bride - check out the bridesmaid section. The prices are better and much better selection of more flattering dresses.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Weddings Angels was the 4th store I went to and needless to say, I was ready to find my dress. Right when I walked in (and was actually late because of another appointment), the staff was exceptionally nice. I was immediately met by Karin, who was so bubbly and sweet. I felt very taken care of and supported by her and the staff (especially since I raised my concern about the lack of plus sizes in most stores). I told her my selections and what I was going for and she wanted me to try on this new dress that was gorgeous. I put on the dress and immediately fell in love with it- my first dress that I tried on! I knew that this was it- I was smiling from ear to ear. Karin was thrilled and was very encouraging without being overbearing about the dress. My mother and MOH knew it was the one as well. Karin helped me try on accessories and was super accommodating. The experience overall was extremely positive, a relief since I found my dress and I wouldn't have asked to get it at a better place. I have not gone through alterations yet but my experience so far has been awesome. The staff treated me like a close friend and I felt very taken care of. Awesome place!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Wedding Angels was the 7th store I went to find a wedding dress. I wish I had gone there first. I never felt pressured to buy anything at any point in the process. They had exactly what I was looking for, and were able to request that the manufacturer modify the neckline. I wasn't sure how it would look, so they contacted another bride who had had the same modification made on the gown and sent me one of her wedding pictures. That sold me! I also received a $250 discount on my veil since I bought the dress there, and my bridesmaids received a 10% discount on their dresses since I selected them there as well. Karin went above and beyond every time we were in the shop. She even opened up the store on a regularly closed day (and her day off) to allow my sister in law and mother in law to try the bridesmaid dress on when they thought there was a problem with it (turns out there wasn't). I have already recommended Wedding Angels to one of my bridesmaids (now her MOH) and she had a great experience as well at her first appointment. Wedding Angels also let me come in before the store opened on Sunday morning to try on my dress when my veil came in.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Wedding Angels was such a wonderful experience, from the personable staff to the reasonable prices to the wide arrangement of dresses. I was able to have everyone I wanted with me to help chose the dress of my dreams. Down to the way we chose my dress to helping pick out bridesmaid dresses. They were extremely accommodating and helped in every way to assure the dress was well taken care of up until it was picked up for the wedding. I love my dress and will always remember the warm experience I had with Wedding Angels!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Can't say enough about Wedding Angels. WA was the second store we went to. The first didn't have much in our price range. A couple of friends recommended Wedding Angels so we felt comfortable the experience would be good. Well, our experience was great! Ellen was our consultant that day. We walked in and on the mannequin was a dress that fit the vision my daughter had for her dress. It was by Casablanca. Once we found out that it could be customized, that was it! Dress bought. Even with the customization, it was still within budget.

Wedding Angels allows you to visit your dress and my daughter took full advantage of it. We must have gone back 4 times between looking for a veil, accessories and after her hair and make up trial to see how the final product would look. The staff at Wedding Angels was so patient with her, treating her like a first time customer even though her dress had already been bought. Since my daughter lives out of town, she couldn't make the alterations times with Larissa so she went to see Irina down the street. The process was flawless. Irina did a great job and transferred the dress to WA when it was time to be steamed and when my daughter wanted to visit her dress one last time during alterations! My daughter got married last weekend 1/2/2015. She was stunning in her dress.

I purchased my MOB dress and MOG dress (my son got married in October) from wedding angels. Once again the service was great! Larissa did a great job with my alterations. My dresses fit perfectly!

We can't thank you enough for such a pleasant experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Wedding Angels provided an amazing gown buying experience. From the minute we walked in we were assigned a consultant (Christine!) and a private room. We were also allowed to roam the store freely to choose gowns for me to try on. Christine was always nearby to answer questions or offer suggestions. The purchase process was also simple and the boutique coordinated with the seamstress and steamed my gown after alterations. I could not have been more satisfied!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Congratulations on your recent wedding! Christine takes great pride in knowing that her brides are happy from start to finish! Thank you for your kinds words and for being a Wedding Angels bride!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Wedding Angels was wonderful! I love their huge selection of dresses! They were easy to work with throughout the entire process. They steamed my dress and had it ready for me on the day I needed to take it to my venue. Honestly could not have asked for better service from them!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Lauren! It was a pleasure having you as a Wedding Angel's bride! Your gown was absolutely beautiful and we are glad we could be a part of your wedding memories.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Wedding Angels is incredible! Everybody there is lovely and they make the dress-buying process so fun and easy! It's hands down the best bridal boutique in the Atlanta area - 2 of my friends and myself have all found our dresses there and loved every minute of interaction with these ladies!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Our staff is so touched by your review! We work very hard to make this time in our brides' lives special and low-stress. We are honored that you and your friends have trusted us with your wedding day attire.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I can't say enough about Wedding Angels!!! I met with Ellen who was fun to work with. I ended up finding THE dress that day! She made the process fun and took the stress out of it and stayed right within my budget! The entire staff was very friendly and professional through the entire process! They took great care of my flower girl and matron of honor also! You can't go wrong with Wedding Angels - they have an amazing selection at great prices!!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Mary Beth, your Casablanca gown was stunning! Ellen has been in the bridal fashion industry for many years and has a special eye for detail. Thank you for being a Wedding Angels bride!