Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

I has the most amazing experience finding MY dress!! Sonia was my consultant and was so much fun and helpful! Our appointment was at 12:30 and once I had found my dress I wanted my extended family to see it so Sonia stayed with us and rejacked me up once they all arrived we were there till about 4:30. She definitely made my experience one I will never forget. Thank you so much! I'm happy to say I'm a Wedding Angel!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was referred to wedding angels by one of my friends who is also getting married. I'm so glad she did. I felt right at home when I went to try on dresses there the first time. I went with one of my bridesmaid's who was very supportive, but I knew all along, I wanted my mom. My mom was coming in town the next week, so I made another appointment to come back in and try on dresses. I met with Leslie who was absolutely wonderful. She helped me feel confident, listened to my concerns, and helped me find a beautiful dress. It was a wonderful experience and I'm so glad I found my dress at Wedding Angels. Thank you again and I look forward to my wedding day so I can wear my one of a kind beautiful dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Weddings Angels was the 4th store I went to and needless to say, I was ready to find my dress. Right when I walked in (and was actually late because of another appointment), the staff was exceptionally nice. I was immediately met by Karin, who was so bubbly and sweet. I felt very taken care of and supported by her and the staff (especially since I raised my concern about the lack of plus sizes in most stores). I told her my selections and what I was going for and she wanted me to try on this new dress that was gorgeous. I put on the dress and immediately fell in love with it- my first dress that I tried on! I knew that this was it- I was smiling from ear to ear. Karin was thrilled and was very encouraging without being overbearing about the dress. My mother and MOH knew it was the one as well. Karin helped me try on accessories and was super accommodating. The experience overall was extremely positive, a relief since I found my dress and I wouldn't have asked to get it at a better place. I have not gone through alterations yet but my experience so far has been awesome. The staff treated me like a close friend and I felt very taken care of. Awesome place!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Can't say enough about Wedding Angels. WA was the second store we went to. The first didn't have much in our price range. A couple of friends recommended Wedding Angels so we felt comfortable the experience would be good. Well, our experience was great! Ellen was our consultant that day. We walked in and on the mannequin was a dress that fit the vision my daughter had for her dress. It was by Casablanca. Once we found out that it could be customized, that was it! Dress bought. Even with the customization, it was still within budget.

Wedding Angels allows you to visit your dress and my daughter took full advantage of it. We must have gone back 4 times between looking for a veil, accessories and after her hair and make up trial to see how the final product would look. The staff at Wedding Angels was so patient with her, treating her like a first time customer even though her dress had already been bought. Since my daughter lives out of town, she couldn't make the alterations times with Larissa so she went to see Irina down the street. The process was flawless. Irina did a great job and transferred the dress to WA when it was time to be steamed and when my daughter wanted to visit her dress one last time during alterations! My daughter got married last weekend 1/2/2015. She was stunning in her dress.

I purchased my MOB dress and MOG dress (my son got married in October) from wedding angels. Once again the service was great! Larissa did a great job with my alterations. My dresses fit perfectly!

We can't thank you enough for such a pleasant experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Wedding Angels provided an amazing gown buying experience. From the minute we walked in we were assigned a consultant (Christine!) and a private room. We were also allowed to roam the store freely to choose gowns for me to try on. Christine was always nearby to answer questions or offer suggestions. The purchase process was also simple and the boutique coordinated with the seamstress and steamed my gown after alterations. I could not have been more satisfied!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Congratulations on your recent wedding! Christine takes great pride in knowing that her brides are happy from start to finish! Thank you for your kinds words and for being a Wedding Angels bride!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Wedding Angels was wonderful! I love their huge selection of dresses! They were easy to work with throughout the entire process. They steamed my dress and had it ready for me on the day I needed to take it to my venue. Honestly could not have asked for better service from them!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Lauren! It was a pleasure having you as a Wedding Angel's bride! Your gown was absolutely beautiful and we are glad we could be a part of your wedding memories.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Wedding Angels is incredible! Everybody there is lovely and they make the dress-buying process so fun and easy! It's hands down the best bridal boutique in the Atlanta area - 2 of my friends and myself have all found our dresses there and loved every minute of interaction with these ladies!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Our staff is so touched by your review! We work very hard to make this time in our brides' lives special and low-stress. We are honored that you and your friends have trusted us with your wedding day attire.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I can't say enough about Wedding Angels!!! I met with Ellen who was fun to work with. I ended up finding THE dress that day! She made the process fun and took the stress out of it and stayed right within my budget! The entire staff was very friendly and professional through the entire process! They took great care of my flower girl and matron of honor also! You can't go wrong with Wedding Angels - they have an amazing selection at great prices!!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Mary Beth, your Casablanca gown was stunning! Ellen has been in the bridal fashion industry for many years and has a special eye for detail. Thank you for being a Wedding Angels bride!

Recently Married

The ladies were amazing at helping me pick out my perfect wedding dress. Very professional and kind hearted.

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

We truly appreciate your business and are grateful for the trust you have placed in us. Our staff is passionate about making this process fun, and we appreciate that our excitement comes through to our brides!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I attended the Brides Across America event at Wedding Angels in July 2014. I was the very last person that first day and they went above and beyond to help me find my perfect dress and were more than helpful when I found the one. It fit perfect and needed very little alterations. I would recommend them first to anyone searching for their perfect gown. The ladies are very sweet and helpful. They truly value each and every client that turn to them for their gowns.

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Missy, thank you for giving us the opportunity to show our gratitude for your service and sacrifice! It was an honor to have you find your dream wedding gown during our Military Gown Giveaway! God bless you and your fiance and thank you for your service in our armed services!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Great experience. Purchase through pick up - all good.

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you Christine! We're happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations! Best wishes in your new marriage!

Recently Married

Christine was truly our Angel. I had a very nice time at Wedding Angels. The previous shop I took my daughter to told her to pick 5 gowns and that was all .They never really helped us , and they left us a lone several times. Christine went over each style they carried and gave suggestions to help my daughter . I was impressed that she knew so much about the fabrics of the dresses and was very passionate about finding us the perfect gown. I thought she was very professional and also very funny. Not many people get the best of both worlds.Thank you Wedding Angels !

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Christine is our Assistant Manager, and she has been in bridal for nine years. Your kind words mean so much to her! Her knowledge is extensive, and she is truly passionate about educating her brides. We are lucky to have her as a Wedding Angel! Congratulations on your wedding!

Recently Married

From the Mother of the bride: Wedding Angels of Roswell was absolutely wonderful to work with. From the first time we walked in to look and purchase the wedding gown, returning to purchase a sash for the dress and bridal veil, to the alterations, and the wedding day... they were attentive and professional. Wedding Angels provided the most personalized service of all the bridal stores we had visited, as well as having a wide selection of beautiful and unique wedding dresses.
Ellen was our sales consultant and was extremely helpful, patient, honest and just delightful. We loved working with her. Ellen's suggestion of coming back and "visiting" the wedding gown at the store after help to reduce the bridal anxiety of.. did I pick the right dress? Great suggestion.
There were a number of visits for alterations. Everyone at Wedding Angels was professional and patient throughout this process. Christine, the lovely assistant manager, worked with bride, mom and the Wedding Angels seamstress to make sure all was perfect. She devoted quite a bit of her time to the alterations of the dress. Christine has fabulous eye for detail and making sure that all would be perfect. The dress was perfect! Thank you to Larissa, who did the alterations.
We also asked if it would be possible for one of the "wedding angels" come to dress the bride the Sunday of the wedding. Karin, the delightful manager, immediately checked schedules. She ultimately came down to the hotel to help dress the bride. Karin was amazing, and so totally helped to reduce the stress of dressing both for mom and bride.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.. Wedding Angels- you are wonderful!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

We just adored helping your daughter achieve perfection in her gorgeous Hayley Paige gown! Your family is delightful to work with, and we were happy to go the extra mile in dressing your daughter on her wedding day! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of such a sacred time. Karin, Christine, Larissa and the rest of the "Angels" are deeply touched by your kind words. Blessings to your daughter and her new husband!

Recently Married

I had the best experience at Wedding Angels! They were so amazing to me. I came in wanting a more homey experience after visiting another Salon that was huge and only had about 12 dresses in my price range. Not only did Wedding Angels have more options for me to try on, the consultant listened to me and I was able to try on dresses I was 100 times more comfortable in than at the other Salon. I actually had fun at my appointment at wedding angels and all the stress was gone. I found my dress and my veil at Wedding angels and thanks to their amazing options I was able to find a dress that was under $1,000 dollars and came $1,500 UNDER Budget!!! I cannot recommend Wedding Angels more! I will be going back for mother of the Bride and bridesmaids dresses! Thank you!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Finding your wedding gown should be fun and stress-free! Thank you for letting us know that we made your experience a memorable one. Our entire Wedding Angels team aims to give our brides honest feedback in a warm and comfortable environment. We really enjoy what we do, and we hope it shows! Thank you for sharing your experience, and best of luck as a newlywed!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I simply cannot say enough wonderful things about the ladies at Wedding Angels. This is truly a boutiqe-style experience with very personalized service. Karin and her staff have been so flexible and accommodating, and have gone above and beyond to make sure every detail surrounding my bridal attire and that of my bridesmaids is taken care of. They are as excited as we are about the big day and I can't wait to be able to show them pictures of what they helped make happen!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Julie, we had such fun helping you and your daughters look fabulous on your wedding day. We are dying to see those pictures you promised of the custom made gown Karin designed for you! May your new marriage and your family continue to be blessed with love and good health.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I tried on few dresses before going to Wedding Angels, so I knew pretty much what I was looking for. Christine was very helpful and honest. With her help, I found the dress and it was the first one I tried on there! The process was very easy and smooth! Thank you Wedding Angels =)

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Fei, your gown was amazing. We are so thrilled that you loved it. The sample was custom designed for our boutique! Christine is nothing if not honest, and her brides love that about her! We could not be more excited to hear that you enjoyed the process of getting your gown here. Congratulations on your new marriage, be well!