Water Tree Events ~ Photo-Video Booth & Films

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Megan is the best with her whole team work together,they are awesome,very comfortable to work with from start to the end,professional and capture every moment in our big day.Megan from Water Tree Events thank you for making us so special one thing I will treasure for Megan she love her client.

Water Tree Events ~ Photo-Video Booth & Films responded with the following comments:

Your day was AMAZING!!! The love and energy I got to capture was beautiful. You, your family and friends sure know how to celebrate! The Water Tree Team loves you! You are now part of the Water Tree Family Tree!

Rudy
03/07/2015

Megan and her team were awesome, they covered every corner and made sure we were always comfortable during the entire wedding. Her passion for covering weddings in particular made sure our video was perfect in every sense.

Thank you for trusting us to be your video and photo booth teams on your wedding day. We love you two and your bridal party rocks!

Recently Married

Megan and her team were the best to work with! From the day we met with her to after the wedding she's been there every step of the way whenever I needed to get in touch with her! We had the videography and photo booth! The photo booth was such a hit at the wedding everyone loved it, I had to get an extra hour to keep everyone happy! Megan even helped me with a surprise photo montage for my husband! I handed over the pictures and she took care of the rest! It came out so wonderful! It had me crying!! I don't have a bad thing to say about Watertree events, if you don't hire them your missing out!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Megan and her team were phenomenal! They were true professionals, had every detail covered for us and were fun to work with. It was obvious that they take a great deal of pride in providing the best quality service and products. We especially loved how they took the time to theme the photo booth specifically to us and how the final video edit turned out so perfectly. We can watch it again and again and again and never get tired of it. Thank you Water Tree for creating and capturing our special memories!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Megan is extremely responsive to all emails and helps with all planning every step of the way. Her professionalism and creativity to match your ideas and budget is something that is rarely found in this type of business. Her ideas exceeded our every expectation. I would highly recommend Water Tree Events for all your photography, videography, and photo booth needs for any type of event. Her knowledge and skills in the quality of image far exceeded any other vendor in this area. Her dedication and commitment to our every satisfaction also exceeded every other vendor we had initially talked to in our planning. I would definitely recommend Water Tree without hesitation!

Thank you for trusting us with Alex's big day. It was a pleasure to create his sports themed photo-video booth. I hope he enjoyed his photo-scrapbook guest album.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
1 person found this review helpful

CHOOSE WATER TREE EVENTS FOR YOUR WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY! IT WILL BE THE BEST DECISION YOU MAKE FOR YOUR WEDDING! THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY TO MAKE YOUR WEDDING DAY PERFECT!

We were thoroughly impressed with everything Megan and her Water Tree Events Team had done for our wedding. Megan was prompt to reply back to my emails and phone calls. She even helped my husband prepare a surprise slide-show and singing number at our reception! She put together all the pictures my husband gave her and synced it to “Over the Rainbow” which then transitioned to “Wonderful Tonight” that my husband sang to me. Megan went above and beyond to make our wedding day unforgettable. She and her team made us feel at ease the entire day of our wedding and provided outstanding customer service to us. They are well prepared, they are well experienced, they are well organized, and most of all they are very professional.

We got married in October and Megan worked extra hard to have our DVDs ready before the Thanksgiving Holiday so we could share it with our family and friends. I was caught in traffic the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and Megan stayed late so that I could pick-up our DVDs so we could bring them to my parents’ home to watch after Thanksgiving dinner. Just another example of how Megan goes above and beyond for you!

Our Wedding DVDs were AMAZING & BEAUTIFUL!!!! My husband and I were able to watch them before sharing them with our families and we were brought to tears. Both of our parents could not stop commenting on how well the DVDs were edited and put together with the music. All of our friends and family on social media loved our wedding highlight reel and have had nothing but good comments and praise! We have shared our wedding DVDs with our friends who couldn't make it to our wedding and they were impressed with the video and how they felt like they were there at our wedding.

Water Tree Events is the way to go!!!!

Services Used: Videography

Water Tree Events was fantastic! Megan and her team were so friendly, they were the nicest people to work with. They are great about capturing the wedding without being in your face. I just received my video (in 5 weeks!) and it looks great! I highly recommend Water Tree Events!

Thank you Gail! It was a privilege to capture your day. I loved the purple decor you selected and your guests were so fun to capture. Love. Capture. Share . The Water Tree Events team.

Recently Married

The first thing many brides cut from their budget is a Videographer in order to save money. I have to say after working with Megan at Water Tree Events, and seeing the finished product, I am recommending to all my friends to have a videographer! She captured the emotions and moments that pictures just can't. Seeing the video for the first time brought back all of the joy I felt on my big day and allowed me to completely re-live something that seemed to FLY by in the actual moment. I know I will be watching the video for years to come! I also enjoyed the way she caught my husband and my little expressions throughout the day. Megan's attention to detail and pure passion for what she does shines through and I couldn't be happier with her services. I absolutely recommend her to every bride to come!

Services Used: Videography

My husband and I were on the fence if we wanted to hire a videographer for a wedding, when my wedding coordinator recommended Water Tree Events to us. Once I spoke with Megan I knew we had to have her. Not only was she friendly and professional, she gave us so many options to create a perfect package suited to our needs and wants. I could not be more happy with the service Water Tree Events provided. Megan is absolutely a delight to work with. She went above and beyond all my expectations and captured so many memories of our wedding. Water Tree Events is WONDERFUL and I would highly recommend them to any bride!

It was a pleasure to Love. Capture. Share. all the moments on your big day. We love you two and your families! Thank you for trusting the team.

Robert
08/09/2014

Megan and her team at Watertree Events are simply fantastic. They were so creative, accommodating, and patient, and ultimately did a fantastic job with the video. We couldn't have picked a better team to help us with the project, they understand how important these videos are to the family, and do a great job of making everyone feel comfortable. They truly went above and beyond, and we will definitely be using Watertree Events in the future.

My team and I enjoyed the creative adventure and journey we had in bringing together all your family memories while getting very creative in the capture of present day moments. I loved the narrative story telling we got to do with your special piece. Love. Capture. Share. Megan and the Water Tree Events team.

Services Used: Videography

Water Tree Events was amazing - very professional, high quality work. I appreciated that they were very flexible and understanding, especially with payment options & due dates.

Your wedding was beautiful and your guests were hilarious in our photo-video booth. I hope you enjoy all the video messages captured and the guest scrap- book album.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Angela
06/25/2014

After many hours of research, Water Tree Events was my first choice as a videography company for my brother’s wedding. My brother and sister-in-law were grateful that I found the Water Tree Team. It was my surprise wedding gift to them. Megan and her team were professional, friendly, and very experienced with setting up, organizing, and coordinating with the other vendors. They were a pleasure to work with. They captured every aspect of the event and did so with elegance and creative style. They worked with me to create a package that fit my needs. I met with her to discuss the budget and event details, from there Megan was very honest with me on the the number of hours and cameras I would need to best cover my event and gave me options.

On the day of my brother’s wedding, the team arrived early and captured everything starting with the bride and groom getting ready to the last dance. They really paid attention to detail, even went as far as scouting out scenic areas so the background in the video would be picturesque. I have help planned several large party’s for friends and family so naturally, it was important to have a videographer who I could trust and shared the same enthusiasm for capturing memories as I did.

It took less than 8 weeks to finish the video. It was so beautiful. I presented the gift to my brother and sister-in-law and they were in tears and couldn’t believe how beautiful it came out. I was excited to share it with them and thrilled my gift will help them relive a very special moment in their lives. I have the Water Tree Events to thank for that.

I would recommend Water Tree Events to any bride/groom looking for a professional, creative and friendly videography team to capture one of the most important days of their lives.

1+ year ago

From the get-go, Megan was a pro. Her booth set-up, where I met her at Temple Bat Yam in Newport beach ,was the best one I had seen. Her ability to produce as many photographs as you need, in the moment, for your guests surpassed those of other photobooth vendors. Megan is great at making your photobooth custom for your event. She is creative and willing to go the extra mile to add detailed embellishments that make your booth special. I also loved that she has the video capabilities within her booth. Guests left fun, engaging messages and my daughter LOVED watching the video after the event was over. Megan is also flexible, honest and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely hire her again!

Thank you! It was so much fun to create a Paris Themed booth. My team and I had a blast conversing in French with your guests as they entered the booth. So did Mr. Bear! Congrats to Emilee on her big day!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Mike
02/15/2014

Water Tree provided two great services for my wedding. An awesome photo booth and videography for the entire event. Truely great people with terrific and fun personalities!

Photobooth- Megan Waters and her staff were unbelievable. Our booth was large enough to fit 8 people! 8.5ft high 9ft long and 5ft deep. Not just your ordinary photobooth. They provide all kinds of goofy props to be silly. They do photo and video so the guests can make videos to the wedding couple. On top of that they create a photo album on-site with guests photos and messages to you. I was not expecting that and it is an awesome and creative keepsake!

Video- Professional and top of the line equipment and lighting. They captured every single precious moment of the wedding without a hitch. They provide the raw footage but also edit it down to the finer more important and special events of the evening.

Services Used: Photography, Videography
1+ year ago

Megan and her team were true professionals in every way. They were prompt in our correspondence via phone and email. On our big day, they were prompt on arrival and were able to capture the big moments without being intrusive. I highly recommend Water Tree for to any bride/groom.

Services Used: Videography

Megan did such an amazing job capturing my big day. I cannot wait to see how the video turns out. Megan attended our rehearsal to make sure she would be fully prepared for capturing every detail at our wedding. She worked well with the other vendors and was really helpful with all that goes on before the wedding.