Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

my daughter would like a bare back dreaa

Aisha
11/19/2016

Store design, selection, and especially the staff were great!

1 person found this review helpful

I could not be happier with my experience at Vows today! I found the dress I have been dreaming of and could not find! Loved everything about my experience including my ability to pick what dress I wanted to try on but my consultant still made recommendations.

Jennifer
10/28/2016

Geraldine was so helpful. She listened to everything I was saying and found me the perfect dress!

Bria
10/22/2016

I had a great experience with Vows! I stumbled on their website and found my dream dress for an extremely affordable price (>$500!). I spent the whole day and night thinking and dreaming of this gown. I called the next day and told them how much I loved it... The associate on the phone offered to check for it, found the only one in my size, and held it for me so I could try it on that evening. When I arrived in the store, I was immediately greeted by smiling faces and given a tour of how the store was set up. I was left to browse on my own, which was great, and made me feel less pressure to choose dresses. Amelia helped me with my appointment and waited until my MOH showed up so we could show her my favorite dresses. I loved Amelia's honesty about each dress, what worked or didn't work, what looked great or not so great... I didn't feel pressured to purchase any dresses and I didn't feel like I was being "sold" anything. When I finally tried on the dream dress that they held aside for me, it was meant to be!! I am so excited for my dress and can't wait to wear it on my big day! Thank you, Vows!

[Private]

I had an absolutely fabulous experience at Vow's. My consultant is a rockstar at her job. She picked out what ultimately became my dress, and it was something I would have never picked out myself. She understood my vision and ran with it! Everyone was so nice and friendly from start to finish. I would high recommend any of my friends to come here to "find their gown"!

Shelley
10/09/2016

Nyndia was so awesome to work with! She made me feel comfortable, offered up facts about the dresses instead of opinions in a way that I appreciated- she was part of the conversation but let me have my own feelings about the dresses. She had great taste in picking out dresses that complimented my selections and tried to get creative with mixing and matching when I felt attached to an element of one gown. My experience with all of the staff at Vows was pleasant and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful dress on a budget.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The staff was very friendly and welcoming! As soon as I walked in they were very good bout explaining the whole process. Most of the gowns were in excellent condition and once I started trying on Dresses our consultant Barb was very good at pulling different dresses that were in the style that I might like. Ultimately it was one of her pulls that I ended up choosing and it was way under my budget which was a big plus!!! Overall we had an excellent experience here !

As a side note I went shopping on a Tuesday morning which I also highly recommend because the store was not crowded at all!

Ber the Bride
09/24/2016

I went to Vows while vacationing in Boston and it was my very first time trying on wedding gowns. I had no idea what I wanted. The staff was very friendly, helpful & most importantly knowledgeable. Gabrielle in particular was great! I have worked for a bridal shop as a consultant and shipping manager so I have experience in that type of sales environment. I appreciate that the staff at Vows did not make me feel pressured to purchase a gown at that time. After trying on about 10 dresses I went back to the first one I tried on & I purchased that one. The price was incredible for a designer gown! I am now able to get more accessories & make more custom alterations to my dress that could have been out of my budget had I not found my dress at Vows. I don't live in the Boston area, but I would still recommend my friends & family travel to Vows to find their dress when they are getting married.

Samantha
09/24/2016

My consultants name was Barbara. She was so patient, helpful and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed working with her and appreciate all of her help!

Moriah
09/24/2016

Great selection, great prices, and very helpful consultants. Barbara was fabulous! I would recommend Vows to any bride looking for high-end gowns at affordable prices.

[Private]

Gabrielle was a wonderful consultant, full of helpful suggestions, knowledgeable of the designers and their styles, and so friendly!

Kristina
09/17/2016

Great selection of gowns with amazing prices. The consultants are knowledgeable and accommodating to the bride!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations
Sarah
09/17/2016

I had the pleasure of being assisted by Amelia. She was extremely thorough and accommodating throughout my gown shopping experience. Even though the communication was 100% virtual, it felt as though I was interacting in-person with Amelia - she never skipped a beat! I should be receiving my gown this Friday and honestly couldn't have had a better experience!

Stephanie
09/10/2016

All the staff members were great and so quickly took the dresses to the fitting room for us. The staff member that was assigned to us was great! She ran all over to find dresses from the style I liked. She helped me getting in and out the dresses and she also offered her professional opinion. She was also able to give me great insight on how much each gown would cost to alter. This was the first time I tried on wedding dresses - and I found my dress practically right away. The staff was exceptional, the selection was huge, and the prices were reasonable - I recommend all brides to go here