Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com

Value
Flexibility
Aisha
11/19/2016

Store design, selection, and especially the staff were great!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I could not be happier with my experience at Vows today! I found the dress I have been dreaming of and could not find! Loved everything about my experience including my ability to pick what dress I wanted to try on but my consultant still made recommendations.

[Private]

Gabrielle was a wonderful consultant, full of helpful suggestions, knowledgeable of the designers and their styles, and so friendly!

Rebecca
07/30/2016

Georgia was FANTASTIC, made me feel very special. She was enthusiastic and so helpful. She really made the visit perfect and I found the perfect dress with her help.

Roz
06/26/2016

Kaylyn was fantastic! She sat back quietly and watched my mom and I pull a few gowns to get a sense of what we wanted and then she found the perfect dress that I hadn't even considered on the hanger. Incredibly friendly and great at what she does!

[Private]

I had a great experience at Vows. My consultant was very attentive and helpful. She gave very helpful feedback on my dresses and was efficient with helping get the dresses on and off. Even when our appointment was running late, she never bothered us about the time (granted, I was the first appointment of the day on a Friday, rather than an appointment on a Saturday).

Brittany
06/05/2016

Kaylyn was extremely helpful and I actually ended up purchasing her choice of my wedding gown

Ashley
05/20/2016

Nyndia was my consultant and she was amazing! She listened to what I was looking for and helped me to find the perfect gown and veil!!

[Private]

Went with two bridesmaids; we were immediately greeted with warmth and courtesy, and the woman who assisted us was attentive and sweet, gave great recommendations, and I was able to find the perfect dress!

Wendy
04/23/2016

I worked with Georgiana (apologies if that isn't the correct name), and she was amazing. Not only was she patient and listened to my ideas, but she really helped me make my final dress choice by allowing me to explore options. When I had on the dress I ultimately chose I knew it was close, but just missing something. Where my family didn't quite see what I was talking about, Georgiana was great at understanding me and finding the best solution. In the end I will be getting the dress that will be perfect for me and I had a really fun, and not as stressful as I thought, time during the search.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Vows was such a great place to get my dress!! I loved having my family and friend in the dressing room with me looking at every dress (7 people!) Cristin was very helpful pulling the dresses that I wanted to look at and was very knowledgeable in knowing the selection they had!

[Private]

My consultant was AWESOME! After a quick tour, I was given the freedom to look at all their stock and then once I started trying on dresses, she was able to find ones I missed based on the feedback I gave after trying on a dress - what did I like, what didn't I like, what did I feel was missing. It was my first time looking and trying on wedding dresses so I didn't expect that I'd necessarily purchase anything but I did! I didn't realize going to Vows that there are a few dresses you can order, and that's what I ended up doing. The price was incredibly reasonable, and within my budget, and I walked away with a dress that was customed ordered for me! I would totally recommend Vows to anyone on a budget- they have over 2000 dresses to try on and I was never pressured to try on something out of my price range, or told that my time was up (my appt ran 30 mins late and I didn't even realize it until I got out to the car!).

Kaleigh
03/18/2016

Kalyn was my consultant I came from New Hampshire with my mom and sister. She was amazing! She was not pushy and let me say how I felt about every dress instead of giving her thoughts and opinions right away. Her insight and knowledge helped me to pick the perfect dress for my big day ..I was very thankful I got to work with her :)

[Private]

Couldn't have been happier with the service I received at Vows. They made finding the perfect dress fun and stress free. The environment in the shop is clean and organized as well. Easy shopping!!

Kelli
03/05/2016

I had a wonderful experience shopping at Vows-I was a bit overwhelmed at first at the amount of dresses, but the woman we first met with clearly explained how everything worked to us (I had my mom, aunt, sister-in-law, and two bridesmaids with me). I really liked the card system they used; they provided us with five pink cards with my name on it, when I found something to try on I just stuck the card with it and handed it to any associate-it really helpful in keeping us moving along, as well as making sure we didn't grab too many dresses. I was really open to trying on anything my family suggested-in the dressing room this helped me narrow down what I really wanted. And I wish I remembered the name of the woman who assisted us in the fitting rooms, because she was phenomenal!! She recognized the styles I was trying on that I liked, and quickly went through the racks to find dresses for me to try on. She was also incredibly helpful with answering any questions, and was incredibly professional and personable. I ended up going with the last dress I tried on, which I actually happened to find online before coming into the store (my sister-in-law gave the woman helping us the designer name and style number and she had it for us right away). I wasn't sure if I was ready to say "yes" yet, but she helped me in making the decision as well. The dress was also a great value-I spent a lot less than I had planned. I'm so happy we went to Vows, and I can't wait to wear my dress on our big day!!

Sarah
02/06/2016

Awesome experience. The selection of dresses was massive and the prices were reasonable. The layout of the store was really organized and clean. I was paired with a salesperson who was excellent; she got a good sense of what I was looking for and made selections I really liked. I actually ended up choosing a dress she picked out.