Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com

Value
Flexibility
Aisha
11/19/2016

Store design, selection, and especially the staff were great!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I could not be happier with my experience at Vows today! I found the dress I have been dreaming of and could not find! Loved everything about my experience including my ability to pick what dress I wanted to try on but my consultant still made recommendations.

Shelley
10/09/2016

Nyndia was so awesome to work with! She made me feel comfortable, offered up facts about the dresses instead of opinions in a way that I appreciated- she was part of the conversation but let me have my own feelings about the dresses. She had great taste in picking out dresses that complimented my selections and tried to get creative with mixing and matching when I felt attached to an element of one gown. My experience with all of the staff at Vows was pleasant and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful dress on a budget.

[Private]

Gabrielle was a wonderful consultant, full of helpful suggestions, knowledgeable of the designers and their styles, and so friendly!

Kristina
09/17/2016

Great selection of gowns with amazing prices. The consultants are knowledgeable and accommodating to the bride!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations
Stephanie
09/10/2016

All the staff members were great and so quickly took the dresses to the fitting room for us. The staff member that was assigned to us was great! She ran all over to find dresses from the style I liked. She helped me getting in and out the dresses and she also offered her professional opinion. She was also able to give me great insight on how much each gown would cost to alter. This was the first time I tried on wedding dresses - and I found my dress practically right away. The staff was exceptional, the selection was huge, and the prices were reasonable - I recommend all brides to go here

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Amelia at Vows was beyond wonderful to work with!!!! I emailed a general inquiry to Vows on 5/26 about a specific dress I was looking for and Amelia responded in less than 24 hrs, Vows had just received in the dress I wanted, it wasn't even listed yet but Amelia set up a listing so that I was able to buy the dress online at 1/2 the price that a local store was going to charge me!!! She helped answer any questions that I had about alterations and the return policy. I can not give enough praise to Vows for helping me make my dream dress a reality!!!

[Private]

This was an amazing and professional experience. I found my gown and I love it!

Carol
08/19/2016

Even though we pulled some of the gowns on our own, the consultants were very available and paid close attention to what I liked/ responded to and pulled additional/ similar styles for me without even asking. They stayed past closing to help me finalize my decision- I never felt rushed and the price of the gown could not be beat!! Very happy with my Vows experience!

Rebecca
07/30/2016

Georgia was FANTASTIC, made me feel very special. She was enthusiastic and so helpful. She really made the visit perfect and I found the perfect dress with her help.

Brenna
07/10/2016

Amelia was so kind and understanding that I had a dress already and that I was only there for my mother and friends. I did end up finding a gorgeous gown that makes me feel like a '40s screen siren!

stephanie
07/09/2016

I couldn't say enough about how great my experience was. Ww drove from upstate new york to come here and it was worth every minute. Everyone was very helpful and nice. Amelia, who was my consultant did a great job with helping me not only pic a dress I fell in love with, but found one under my budget! I truly felt like a princess and would recommend Vows to any future bride.

Anita222
[Private]

Large selection. They are organized and very friendly.

Nicole
07/08/2016

My experience at Vows was awesome! It was my first time trying on wedding dresses and I left with the dress of my dreams! Georgia, my consultant, was fabulous! She found the two dresses I was interested in trying on from perusing their website while my mother and I pulled from the racks. She also pulled dresses that they thought I'd be interested in based on what I was pulling for myself. She even stripped a mannequin because she thought I'd be interested in the dress, and it ended up being in my top two options! The dress that I chose was one of her choices, as well! Georgia let us take our time and stepped in when needed! I will definitely be back for my bridesmaids dresses and will recommend Georgia as Vows to anyone who will listen!

Roz
06/26/2016

Kaylyn was fantastic! She sat back quietly and watched my mom and I pull a few gowns to get a sense of what we wanted and then she found the perfect dress that I hadn't even considered on the hanger. Incredibly friendly and great at what she does!

[Private]

I had a great experience at Vows. My consultant was very attentive and helpful. She gave very helpful feedback on my dresses and was efficient with helping get the dresses on and off. Even when our appointment was running late, she never bothered us about the time (granted, I was the first appointment of the day on a Friday, rather than an appointment on a Saturday).