Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com

Value
Flexibility
Aisha
11/19/2016

Store design, selection, and especially the staff were great!

1 person found this review helpful

I could not be happier with my experience at Vows today! I found the dress I have been dreaming of and could not find! Loved everything about my experience including my ability to pick what dress I wanted to try on but my consultant still made recommendations.

Jennifer
10/28/2016

Geraldine was so helpful. She listened to everything I was saying and found me the perfect dress!

[Private]

I had an absolutely fabulous experience at Vow's. My consultant is a rockstar at her job. She picked out what ultimately became my dress, and it was something I would have never picked out myself. She understood my vision and ran with it! Everyone was so nice and friendly from start to finish. I would high recommend any of my friends to come here to "find their gown"!

Shelley
10/09/2016

Nyndia was so awesome to work with! She made me feel comfortable, offered up facts about the dresses instead of opinions in a way that I appreciated- she was part of the conversation but let me have my own feelings about the dresses. She had great taste in picking out dresses that complimented my selections and tried to get creative with mixing and matching when I felt attached to an element of one gown. My experience with all of the staff at Vows was pleasant and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful dress on a budget.

[Private]

Gabrielle was a wonderful consultant, full of helpful suggestions, knowledgeable of the designers and their styles, and so friendly!

Kristina
09/17/2016

Great selection of gowns with amazing prices. The consultants are knowledgeable and accommodating to the bride!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations
Stephanie
09/10/2016

All the staff members were great and so quickly took the dresses to the fitting room for us. The staff member that was assigned to us was great! She ran all over to find dresses from the style I liked. She helped me getting in and out the dresses and she also offered her professional opinion. She was also able to give me great insight on how much each gown would cost to alter. This was the first time I tried on wedding dresses - and I found my dress practically right away. The staff was exceptional, the selection was huge, and the prices were reasonable - I recommend all brides to go here

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Amelia at Vows was beyond wonderful to work with!!!! I emailed a general inquiry to Vows on 5/26 about a specific dress I was looking for and Amelia responded in less than 24 hrs, Vows had just received in the dress I wanted, it wasn't even listed yet but Amelia set up a listing so that I was able to buy the dress online at 1/2 the price that a local store was going to charge me!!! She helped answer any questions that I had about alterations and the return policy. I can not give enough praise to Vows for helping me make my dream dress a reality!!!

[Private]

This was an amazing and professional experience. I found my gown and I love it!

Carol
08/19/2016

Even though we pulled some of the gowns on our own, the consultants were very available and paid close attention to what I liked/ responded to and pulled additional/ similar styles for me without even asking. They stayed past closing to help me finalize my decision- I never felt rushed and the price of the gown could not be beat!! Very happy with my Vows experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This was a wonderful experience and I am extremely happy with my dress! It is absolutely beautiful! Amelia is amazing and extremely helpful!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My experience at Vows shopping for a wedding gown was FANTASTIC!!! The staff was so friendly, professional and went above & beyond to find me the perfect dress that I was looking for.

We purchased my dress at the end of the appointment and I couldn't be happier!!! I would recommend that any bride visit Vows when they are shopping by for the perfect dress!!

Rebecca
07/30/2016

Georgia was FANTASTIC, made me feel very special. She was enthusiastic and so helpful. She really made the visit perfect and I found the perfect dress with her help.

[Private]

I had a great experience during my time at Vows! It was my first time trying on wedding dresses, and I could not have hoped for a better experience. I worked with Georgia and she was so patient and knowledgeable. I told her what aspects of dresses that I liked and she pulled a few that she thought I would like and what would look good for my body type. Once I narrowed it down she picked a veil that worked perfectly for me and the dress that I loved. We even discussed some of my alteration options. I should note that I shopped during a weekday afternoon and it was not crowed and I felt that made the experience more relaxing. I found my dress and could not be happier! Thanks Vows!

Lisa
07/16/2016

Though I currently live in Virginia, Boston is my hometown. Since I was going home to visit, I made an appointment at Vows. My attendant at Vows was Georgia. I tried on many dresses and Georgia was extremely friendly and very helpful in my selection. I felt completely comfortable at Vows and highly recommend it to any bride looking for a fabulous dress. The fashions were current and the prices are unbeatable.