Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I could not be happier with my experience at Vows today! I found the dress I have been dreaming of and could not find! Loved everything about my experience including my ability to pick what dress I wanted to try on but my consultant still made recommendations.

Rebecca
07/30/2016

Georgia was FANTASTIC, made me feel very special. She was enthusiastic and so helpful. She really made the visit perfect and I found the perfect dress with her help.

Roz
06/26/2016

Kaylyn was fantastic! She sat back quietly and watched my mom and I pull a few gowns to get a sense of what we wanted and then she found the perfect dress that I hadn't even considered on the hanger. Incredibly friendly and great at what she does!

[Private]

My consultant was AWESOME! After a quick tour, I was given the freedom to look at all their stock and then once I started trying on dresses, she was able to find ones I missed based on the feedback I gave after trying on a dress - what did I like, what didn't I like, what did I feel was missing. It was my first time looking and trying on wedding dresses so I didn't expect that I'd necessarily purchase anything but I did! I didn't realize going to Vows that there are a few dresses you can order, and that's what I ended up doing. The price was incredibly reasonable, and within my budget, and I walked away with a dress that was customed ordered for me! I would totally recommend Vows to anyone on a budget- they have over 2000 dresses to try on and I was never pressured to try on something out of my price range, or told that my time was up (my appt ran 30 mins late and I didn't even realize it until I got out to the car!).

[Private]

Couldn't have been happier with the service I received at Vows. They made finding the perfect dress fun and stress free. The environment in the shop is clean and organized as well. Easy shopping!!

Sarah
02/06/2016

Awesome experience. The selection of dresses was massive and the prices were reasonable. The layout of the store was really organized and clean. I was paired with a salesperson who was excellent; she got a good sense of what I was looking for and made selections I really liked. I actually ended up choosing a dress she picked out.

Cassandra
12/19/2015

Amelia and Gabby are both so personable who listen to what you want and help you find the dress of your dreams!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Vows has to be the most amazing place ever invented. I always refer to it as the Marshall's of wedding dresses. I bought my dress here and my consultant was Gabrielle. She was amazing, patient, informative, and had a great personality. I couldn't believe the dresses in here. They were gorgeous!! I bought a Casablanca dress that retailed for almost $2000 and got it for $787 with tax. I couldn't believe it. I can't recommend this place enough. Every time I meet a new bride, I always refer them to Vows.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

First, they let us look through the dresses and instead of limiting us to a few, they took each and every pick and brought it into the fitting room. THE ROOM HAD SO MUCH SPACE! I had found a few that I liked, and they removed all the ones I didn't, so I wouldn't be overwhelmed. They even gave a few suggestions on their own picks, and helped me narrow down to the right gown for me. They were very helpful and sweet. I live out of state from them, and got my dress shipped within 2 weeks. THANKS FOR THE PERFECT DRESS!

Peachy13
[Private]

When I got engaged I didn't know what kind of dress I wanted or where I wanted to go. My mother's friend who has three married daughters kept telling us to go to Vow's. She said I would definitely find my dress there. I'm not a huge fan of shopping and trying on clothes, so I figured if I could "definitely" find my dress at one store, I would go there.

Sure enough, I made an appt at Vow's and found the dress during my visit. We worked with Malinda who was so great and accommodating with my entourage (2 sisters, 2 aunts, bff, mom, and grandma). She let me try on various styles since I didn't really know what I wanted. She was taking mental notes of what I liked and didn't like, and started narrowing down to help me out. She later pulled *my* dress, something I didn't even know I wanted until I tried it on and knew right away it was the one. I said "yes" and before you knew it, I was walking out of the store, $800 under my budget with a smile on my face.

Thank you!

[Private]

Had a great experience at VOWS. Would definitely recommend to any friends getting married.

[Private]

I had a great experience getting my wedding dress at Vows. I was there twice and worked with Georgia and Nyndia. They were both amazing! They were very patient and helpful and made the experience great.

[Private]

They were great - I didn't feel pressured into buying one dress over another.

Anneke who helps with invitation orders is AMAZING! Super patient and always willing to talk things through with an overly anxious bride.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations

I am from the Netherlands, and my family inlaw lives in Boston. I always watch TLC's I FOUND THE GOWN and i love it! I went there with my mom and stepdad. We were greeted with a big smile and very nice people, unfortunatly i forgot the name of my consultant but she was amazing. We arrived 50 min too early! That was not a problem and they told us to start looking around, pick what you like and enjoy your search. Loved it! We had time to browse. After like 45 min. the consultant came in to help and i explained that i already picked out 9 dresses that i thought would be perect for me. My budget was 1000 dollars and under. The fitting went well, you have time to step into the dresses yourself and the consultant helps you to zip up. With every dress we got the info of style and fabric and options how to use jewelry or maybe a belt or headpiece whatever.
After the 9 dresses that i picked, we realized there wasnt one that jumped out. The consultant told me: why dont you get dressed again and we will both look through the dresses. 2nd round usually gives you another look on the shapes and styles. And so we went looking. I picked 8 again and she got 5 that she thought would look great. One dress i saw the first round but was too simple i thought but the price was great! A Pronovias for 775 dollars! In round 2 i decided to try it anyway, cant hurt right? We tried on different ones and then the one i thougth was too simple for me. As soon..as i put it on..i felt it. I KNEW this is the one. It was crazy to experience it! (i have been married before, this is my 2nd marriage, i thought that feeling for a dress happens once, well it doesnt ;) )
We were helped perfectly, the ladies were all very nice, and extremely helpful. They have so many dresses at affordable prices. I would definitely go back. The consultants were not pushy or trying to sell something. I would most definitely recommend Vows to friends!

Kathleen
07/25/2015

The women who helped me were amazing very professional and assisted me in finding the perfect gown for my needs. I skipped out of there with a gorgeous gown at a wonderful price and a big smile on my face!

Katie
07/25/2015

Annica (sp.?) was phenomenal. She found me exactly what I wanted and got me a great deal. I will refer anyone I know getting married to Vows and specifically, her. Thank you!!!