Virginia's House

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Natalie was very calm and collected throughout the entire process. Great attitude, positive vibes. Intimate setting. i could definitely trust her with my wedding all over again.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What initially sold me on Virginia's House, besides that my mothers name is Virginia, was that Natalie provided valuable information in regards to my wedding. She was able to provide input and make suggestions that would make my day go smooth and she was right! Since my wedding was around Christmas the whole venue had been transformed into a Christmas oasis. All my guest adored the venue and my husband and I loved it. I received many comments from my guests about the professionalism of Natalie's staff and how quick they were to get things done. I could not have made a better choice for myself so I highly recommend Virginia's House for any occasion.

Virginia's House responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much, Alex. Christmas weddings are some of our favorites. We enjoyed having you all here.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Natalie is so amazing. The venue was elegant and beautiful with all the right rustic antique touches. I love that we were able to add our own touch of flair from the Dark Vader wedding march, Disney centerpieces to forgetting the rings. Natlie held our hands and kept us together. Love her and her staff.

Virginia's House responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much, Carrie. We truly loved having you here. Your wedding was one of our favorites!! So much Disney fun packed in one place.

shannon
05/10/2014

Great place to have event. Felt comfortable and made my day great.. thanks to natalie and her staff for a great day. Very helpful and worked with what we wanted..

Thanks so much, Shannon. I truly loved your sweet family. <3

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so happy we went with Virginia's House. Natalie has created a wonderful Victorian atmosphere that I loved and felt immediately comfortable in. Natalie has answers to any question you can imagine. She was friendly, responsive and professional. She has wonderful preferred vendors that we used also. The wedding went so smooth with her guidance. I will forever be grateful for the memories we have of this wonderful venue. Her prices are very excellent also, she even has the ability to allow people to cater their own event!

Virginia's House responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the great review, Carmen. We truly loved having you here. You guys were a DREAM to work with!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would recommend this venue to everyone and anyone!! ... It was an absolutely perfect day and a perfect wedding. Thanks!

Virginia's House responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, Katie! You were an absolute pleasure to work with. Thanks for sharing your day with us. Best of love to you always!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

My husband and I had our wedding and reception at Virginia's House and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. As a full time student with two jobs and a fiancé leaving for the Air Force, I was totally overwhelmed about the wedding planning process; however, Natalie at VH was incredibly helpful from the get-go. While many vendors I encountered were pushy, non-personal, and even judgmental about our budget, Natalie was open, honest, and friendly. Upon meeting her, she had tips and tidbits to share with me along with stories to match the advice. Her experience and expertise shined through in everything she did to help with the event. Natalie and her staff made sure all of my decorations (as particular and as silly as I asked for) were fulfilled exactly as I had envisioned and, actually, even better. And even when slip-ups did occur (as they do with any wedding), Natalie made sure I was not frazzled or bothered by any little thing as the neurotic bride ;). My family and friends felt at home at VH; the garden allows for a beautiful and classy yet comfortable and fun ceremony and reception. Our mid-size wedding (75 guests) was a perfect fit for the space but a smaller or larger event would be wonderful too. We danced the night away and had an amazing time. It was the best day ever and I can't thank Virginia's House enough!

Virginia's House responded with the following comments:

Ashley - your review is amazing! I'm so glad that your chose us for your day. Budgets are serious and I'm glad we could help you through yours. And it wasn't really that bad!! Your custom touches were gorgeous!

Private User
1+ year ago

Natalie at Virginia's house has been amazing. I would recommend her to anyone. She makes you and your guests feel absolutely at ease. We had another venue orginally that closed on us. Even thou we lost a large amount of money because of that, I honestly wouldn't have changed a thing. Natalie simly makes everything so easy.

Virginia's House responded with the following comments:

I'm so sorry that we met under the circumstances of another venue closing, but so glad we were able to save the day. We loved having you here!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Natalie and Virginia's House made my wedding completely stress free. The venue is absolutely gorgeous at night!

Virginia's House responded with the following comments:

We love it at night, too! Thanks so much for the kind words.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love this place and love the owner! She makes wedding planning fun and not stressed. Best place to ever go if you want a small garden wedding. She made my wedding wonderful! Thank you Natalie!

Virginia's House responded with the following comments:

Thanks, Emily! We loved having you here. And we love you, too!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Magic happens when you open the door of endless possibilities at Virginia House as though something lead you here where you are supposed to be. Natalie guided us through the wedding process with such ease that I felt as though I should be doing more but instead I got to enjoy the process. Every bride has a different journey and needs but I must say there is no better place to be in going through that path than with someone who has a passion for the business of love.

It was important that my groom and I share our uniqueness with our friends and family but it had to be on a budget. Our friends and family never knew it was a budget wedding. Instead we got nothing but compliments about how amazing it was even by the harshest critic. The whole night was like a dream that I will relive in my thoughts for years to come.

Virginia's House responded with the following comments:

Rachel - you were truly a pleasure to work with. I'm so glad that we could be part of your journey. You had so many great ideas and special touches - I especially loved all of your hope chest treasures that you shared with us. Best of love to you always.

Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

I was the Bride Francheska on 5/26/2012 and I LOVE the Virginia wedding house, everything went smooth and perfect. The owner of the Home was so helpful I only gave one day notice and she happened to have an opening the next day and the price was reasonable for an intimate wedding with family only. She help me find a minister and gave me a list of photographers’.. She was the best and a great help! Thank you so much for making my day special :-D

Virginia's House responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, Francheska. We did pull that together very quickly!! I'm so glad we were able to get it all done for you. I'm also so glad to have your family back this fall as we host your brother's wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Virginia's House is perfect if you're looking for a backyard type of wedding. My wedding was for only 25 people and it was very intimate. Natalie (owner) is phenomenal to work with. She thinks of the little details every bride forgets. She took care of so much for me so I wouldn't have to worry. The venue itself is nice in the day but gorgeous at night. To get a little of both, we had our ceremony just before sunset. I would definitely recommend Virginia's House to any bride...big or small wedding.

Virginia's House responded with the following comments:

Robyn - thanks so much for your kind words. You guys were great to work with. I love a groom with lots of questions! Most grooms seem to let weddings happen to them - it was nice to see Chris involved in the process with you. We truly enjoyed having you here.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My family and I couldnt have picked a better place! Natalie helped us get my dress on, Set everything up so perfect! The most beautiful place ever!

Virginia's House responded with the following comments:

Awwww... Thanks, Jessica! You were such a sweet bride to work with. I truly enjoyed having you and your family here.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Natalie Stahl is the most wonderful wedding planner a bride could ever ask for. My husband and I planned a wedding in a week and Natalie was there to make everything run flawlessly. Her vendors are easy to work with and she only uses the best! I recommend the Virginia's House to every future bride I know. When we renew our vows, we will be doing it again at the Virginia's House! We could not thank her enough for making this bride's wedding day a dream come true!

Virginia's House responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much, Robin. You're right - I do have the best vendors. I'm so glad we were able to pull your wedding together in such a short time. I'm looking forward to your vow renewal!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Virgina's House was the most wonderful experience that my husband and I will cherish for a life time. Not only did Natalie help us prepare our nuptial in such a short notice because my husband is military she was very flexible and helpful with all the questions I had. She even allowed a few extra guests, and "Grandma was free" :) Natalie is the most wonderful lady I am very excited to renew our vows at Virgina's house at a later date in the next year :)

Virginia's House responded with the following comments:

Danielle - you are so sweet! I truly loved having you here. Our military families really have a soft spot in my heart - I'd do almost anything to make things work! I'm looking forward to your vow renewal when we get to throw the party.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)