VIP Vacations Inc.
Assisting our clients in finding their happily ever after!
3243 Easton Ave

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

amcla219 9 Reviews
We had a great experience booking our honeymoon through VIP! They helped us narrow down resorts based on what we wanted and our price range - they made sure we got the cheapest rate possible while still getting a great experience! They made all the arrangements and all we had to do was show up! We just got back and had a BLAST!!
Wedding: 08/02/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
We cannot say enough good things about VIP vacations We worked specifically with Lauren Nolan and Ryan Doncsecz and they were both amazing. When we first decided to do a destination wedding our biggest worry was figuring out how we were going to make sure the people we wanted to be there would be able to book rooms and get there. We initially had a different travel agent who seemed to have no idea how to handle a big group and a destination wedding. We were a bit worried at that point how we were going to pull the whole destination wedding thing off. Thankfully when I was on bestdestinationweddings.com somebody had mentioned that they were using Lauren from VIP vacations and recommended her. I emailed Lauren that night and had an email response from her by the next morning. Right away I knew that we would be okay once we started working with her.
Trying to plan a wedding in another country is a bit difficult when you cannot call the people at the resort to chat and they are not always the fastest to respond to emails because the resorts are so busy planning weddings. Lauren knew the planners at our resort and if we ever had any issues getting in touch with them or any questions Lauren was able to help us.
By November we had our hotel booked and our guests were already starting to book rooms and flights. Unfortunately we got the fiasco news that our hotel was being bought out by another resort and it would be closed for renovations including during our scheduled wedding date! I don't know what we would have done without Lauren and the team at VIP vacations. She helped us move everything to a sister resort and fought for us to get the same pricing we were quoted at the original hotel. And Ryan helped us to make sure that all of our guests booked and paid for their rooms by the resorts deadlines. He also made sure that we all had transportation to and from the airport. Our wedding was amazing and we could not have done it without VIP vacations!
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Transportation, Travel
  • Flexibility:  5.0
VIP did an amazing job. They were one of our top vendors and exceeded all of our expectations! Planning a destination wedding can be difficult and sometimes overwhelming, the team at VIP are very knowledgable and willing to help with all situations. They handled all of our guests and their questions...they also did all the booking for them and contacted the guests directly.
It would be really to put a name on any one person that exceeding our expectations because the entire team did. Everyone I contacted at VIP were great about getting back to me and providing whatever information I needed. I had the pleasure of working with Jennifer, Ryan, and Lauren the most so their names stick out to me.
We really enjoyed working with VIP and from the day I first called they put our minds as ease about the whole situation. We had a lot of wedding "disasters" before hand so being able to work with a company like VIP was awesome.
We will definitely use you guys again for future trips.
Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I emailed Jennifer Doncsecz in December/January about a trip to Jamaica. It started as a honeymoon trip and ended up as a wedding trip. VIP vacations and Jennifer helped steer me in the right direction..This was our first trip outside the US and we didnt really have a clue what we needed to do, let alone plan a wedding. Some of the paperwork hit a snag and I contacted Jennifer and they were soon taken care of. I heard about them from a friend and I would reccomend their services to anyone.

Jeff Lewis
Wedding: 05/22/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had an amazing wedding and it's mostly to do with VIP Vacations! They were absolutely amazing through the whole process. I have seen all my friends plan weddings and I was terrified. But I had no reason to be- it was one of the easiest things I have ever done!
Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My Husband and I cannot thank VIP enough for the time, consideration, and assistance you provided to us, our family and our friends to make our wedding week and wedding day at Beaches Turks and Caicos the most perfect time of our lives.
One Sunday night I emailed Jennifer to inquire about destination weddings. She emailed me back before Monday Morning! Every step of the planning process Jennifer answered all my questions, keeping the process extremely pleasurable. Jennifer and I then sat down to create our perfect wedding day. In less than 2 hours (2 non stressful and liberating hours) we had everything perfectly set.
From the moment we arrived at the resort and we met the wedding planner, Celeste, it was obvious that Jennifer had been in contact with her in great detail, as she had all my notes and planning forms in her possession already!!!
We chose a beach setting for the wedding overlooking the gorgeous blue water, with a beach setting for the reception also.
For the entirety of the week our 40 some guests became as close as one big family.
The resort recommendation held true as the accommodations and the service throughout our stay was above and beyond anything we had ever experienced or expected.
Our Wedding Day was perfect, not a cloud in the sky, the ocean breeze cooling our guests while they awaited our arrival. As my bridesmaids and I waited, I was excited but calm. Apparently too calm for my 3 pacing bridesmaids (I should have had them talk to Jennifer before we left) I knew everything would be perfect, exactly how we had planned. The wedding and the reception were beautiful, the setting was incomparable, the moment was perfect.
I would not have changed a single thing about our wedding or the way that we planned it! VIP is truly the whole package and ensures that the most wonderful day of your life is in fact that.
Wedding: 05/09/2014

Lauren 3 Reviews
Emily and the VIP team made planning our honeymoon to St. Lucia a breeze! At first we were looking into options in Hawaii as well as the Caribbean. All correspondence was done via email, but they are also available to talk over the phone and I imagine in person. Emily emailed us our different options in a very timely manner. We decided to go Caribbean since there is less time spent on travel and it is a bit more affordable. Emily encouraged us to look at the Sandals Resorts and we chose St. Lucia Halcyon Beach. Halcyon was the perfect resort for us! And because we booked with VIP we were "Club Level" members at Sandals (which I would definitely recommend). VIP Vacations is a great resource for anyone looking to take a trip. They took all of the stress out of planning the perfect honeymoon - and for that we are grateful!
Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jay and I wanted to thank you all SO MUCH for all of your hard work over the past year for our wedding!! Everything went better than we could have ever imagined!! Whenever there was an issue we knew we could count on VIP to get it resolved, and we can't even tell you how much weight that took off our shoulders!! If we ever meet another bride or groom considering a destination wedding, or anyone looking for a travel agency we will be sure to recommend you all as THE BEST!!!

Thanks again!!!
Wedding: 05/02/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tom and I were both very pleased with our “weddingcation” that was planned by VIP! Thank you so much for helping us to narrow down the resorts. Ultimately, we chose the Azul Sensatori Hotel by Karisma and I must say that from check in to check out, everything was “excelente”!

During the planning process, there were a few snags with the US located wedding coordinators, but nothing major. It was mostly just a delay in reply time and at one point, my coordinator left the company, but no one ever told me until I went to email regarding final details and then another coordinator jumped in. But the wedding coordinators at the resort in Mexico were all wonderful and did everything they could to make us happy.

I would say that VIP met my expectations and I knew that I would be happy working with you because last year, my sister’s family and I booked a Disney vacation with you and were thrilled.

In particular, I enjoyed working with Jennifer, Lauren and Ryan. Overall, I was pleased with everyone even thought I can’t recall all of their names at this moment. I don’t have any recommendations for VIP to improve except one: hire me. I want to travel to all of the beautiful places that you all go to!!

Katie P.
Wedding: 04/24/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
I absolutely recommend VIP for wedding and/or travel planning. The entire staff was so helpful and professional and truely happy to be a part of our wedding plannning process. They provide all sorts of wonderful bonus free services such as wedding website, save the dates and sent out the inteneraries and luggage tags to each of our guests. VIP helped us select our venue and offered great advice for destination wedding planning. I felt compeltely safe knowing I could reach them at any time during our trip. It was such a pleasure to work with VIP!
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Transportation, Travel
  • Flexibility:  5.0
At first I must say I was a bit nervous about using an online travel agency-I am very big on face to face interactions- but now two weeks after my wedding I must say that I couldn't have made a better choice then VIP vacations!

Jen and Ryan along with the entire wonderful team were simply amazing! They took care of everything from the moment that I spoke to them and they were always available either through email or phone- they would respond so quickly to every question I never had to be concerned. When the resort didn't want to give us the appropriate amount of free nights they fought for us and eventually won. We had a last minute emergency flight change for some of our guests due to bad weather and again not an issue at all.

Our whole vacation and destination went seamlessly all thanks to VIP! I higly recommend them to anyone! Use them you won't be sorry!

We now have a travel agency for life! Already got them started on a couples tour of Greece and Italy for 2015! Feel free to message me with any questions!!
Wedding: 03/16/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I am extremely happy that I chose VIP Vacations and Jennifer Doncsecz to help me plan my destination wedding at the Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya, Mexico (March 14, 2014). Due to my experience with VIP Vacations in planning my destination wedding, I plan to be a loyal client going forward!

Prior to engaging VIP Vacations, we had been dealing with a destination wedding planning company whose agents were dishonest and misleading. When we decided to cancel their services, the company tried to impose ridiculous fines on my husband and me. This prompted me to search for experienced destination wedding planners who could properly help me plan my wedding in Mexico, and who could be honest while doing so. During my search, VIP Vacations was one of the 1st companies that popped up. I came to learn that VIP Vacations specialized in the chain of resorts that I was interested in, and they were even able to provide me with credits towards my photography package as well as other amenities. I am so glad I chose VIP Vacations in the end!!!

When I contacted VIP Vacations, Jennifer alleviated the stress I had previously incurred, and she even provided me with sound advice on how to move forward with my wedding planning without penalties. Jennifer started me on the planning process, and then Ryan took over. Ryan was efficient, prompt, and he kept me up-to-date. I did not have to worry about a thing when dealing with Ryan.

When we arrived in Mexico, we had private transportation waiting for us and they were holding signs with our names on them. This was the perfect beginning to a wonderful week and it strengthened our trust in VIP Vacations even more. Even when we arrived at the resort, we did not have any issues with our rooms or reservations. I owe this ease to VIP Vacations! Having our wedding with the sand and ocean as the backdrop was truly amazing and I will remember that experience for the rest of my life!
Wedding: 03/14/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This is the best Travel Agency I could EVER recommend. I had a destination wedding in Mexico and live in Texas. VIP is located in Pennsylvania I believe. Lauren was my TA and she was absolutely perfect. I loved how her agency knew everything about my resort and how they have worked with them previously. Her agency is very well known and very well organized. They found us the best possible rates for my guests and also provided a coupon code for air travel through AA. Any questions I had regarding my resort, my wedding, etc I could ask Lauren and she would either know the answer or find the answer for me. I couldn't have done this without her and will still use them for future trips. I recommend them 110%!
Wedding: 02/28/2014

Private User 3 Reviews
Jennifer and the VIP Vacations team are the absolute BEST! They made our wedding planning process, and travel arrangements a breeze! Everyone is so friendly, knowledgeable and very responsive. Our family and friends also made a point to tell me how great their experience was. I have recommended VIP Vacations to all my girlfriends who are planning a destination wedding. Thank you all so much for making our wedding everything that we dreamed!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I decided to get married with our toes in the sand in January of 2014. We worked with the absolute best travel agent, Jennifer from VIP Vacations. From choosing a resort to every detail of the wedding, Jenn helped us plan things every step of the way. What a relief it was to work with an expert who made us feel like her number one priority and client. Our wedding planning process was absolutely stress free! Our vacation and wedding day at Beaches Ocho Rios was truly magical! I would recommend Jennifer and her team at VIP Vacations to any bride wanting the PERFECT beach wedding. Every detail was taken care of for us before we arrived in Jamaica and my husband and I truly enjoyed every aspect of the beach wedding experience.
We will use Jenn for every vacation we take from now on. She and the VIP team are truly fantastic and make you feel as though you are their only client by taking the time to answer any questions and make you feel not only like an important client, but that you are part of their VIP family.
Thank you for making all of our dreams come true! I have been dreaming of the perfect wedding day since I was just a little girl and thanks to Jenn our wedding day surpassed my expectations! Go team VIP!
Wedding: 01/25/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Travel
  • Flexibility:  5.0
When my fiance and I decided to do a destination wedding less than 6 months from when we got engaged, I spent hours researching venues, destinations, and vendors to work with. VIP Vacations, and specifically Jennifer Doncsecz, kept popping up on different blogs, websites, and travel sites I was looking at. We ended up going with VIP and booking our wedding in Turks and Caicos. I can honestly say that working with Jennifer and her team at VIP was by far one of the BEST decisions we made in the whole planning process.
There are so many details to think of, and to have the expertise of someone who has done this plenty of times (and who can keep you calm) is invaluable. Jennifer was able to advise me on the specifics of the resort, her team handled all travel arrangements impeccably for our 34 guests, and she was in frequent contact with the wedding coordinator onsite at the resort to make sure all of our requests were met.
Jennifer and her team, especially Ryan Doncsecz and Alison Dobrowolski, went above and beyond in every way possible. Some details that I loved- getting update emails from Ryan every time one of our guests registered, Alison helping set up a wedding webpage and registry, coming home to a wedding card and custom gift from the team at VIP, Jennifer helping me with ideas for out of town gift bags, amazingly quick responses every time I emailed with a question, even after hours... and too many other things to list here.
The best compliment I can pay to the entire VIP team is that several of my friends and family (who know that I can get stressed and bogged down in the details) commened that they couldn't believe how relaxed I was on our wedding day. I literally did not have 1 worry, and was able to be totally present and enjoy our day. It was the most amazing day ever, and I'm thankful to the VIP team for all of their help in making that happen!!
Wedding: 11/15/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Travel, Ceremony & Reception Venue
 800-678-2274
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire