VIP Vacations Inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

VIP has made planning my wedding stress free. They have been more than helpful and are a great group of people to work with. I can't say enough how awesome they have been. I highly recemmend them.

1 person found this review helpful

My husband and I had the privilege of working with VIP Vacations to plan our honeymoon, and we are so thankful we chose them! We were planning a 5 month engagement, so we were a little overwhelmed getting everything planned. We wanted to use a travel agent we could trust and who would make the process of booking our honeymoon as easy as possible.

We found VIP vacations through all the positive reviews online. We met with Jennifer, and from the very start we had an amazing experience. Jennifer was so friendly and professional. She was so helpful in the entire process. The only thing we knew was that we wanted a tropical all-inclusive resort. Jennifer took the time to show us various options in different locations. She explained the difference of each resort and location as well as highlighting the pros and cons of each.

By the end of the meeting she helped us find the perfect resort for us that stayed within our budget. She never pressured us into anything we couldn’t afford, and was so respectful of our budget. We booked a trip to the El Dorado Royale in the Riviera Maya, Mexico. She showed us pictures and assured us that we would absolutely love our time there.

When we arrived at our resort, we instantly loved it. It was absolutely gorgeous. I had never stayed anywhere so clean. They keep the grounds perfectly maintained, and every room, restaurant, and bathroom was so clean. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. They were always finding ways to make our honeymoon as special and romantic as possible. We came to our room which had a beautiful "Happy Honeymoon" sign, and rose pedals with swans on our bed. They booked us special dinners, and even allowed us to end the week with an unforgettable candlelight dinner on the beach.

VIP Vacations is an excellent option if you are looking for someone you can trust to help plan the perfect vacation in your price range!!

Services Used: Travel

We booked our honeymoon through VIP Vacations and it could not have been easier! We had never been out of the country before and both Jennifer and Emily made it such an enjoyable experience! Jennifer provided all of the information we wanted to make our destination decision, as well as her honest opinion on places to stay, and we chose to stay at El Dorado Maroma in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Jennifer said we would love it and she was 110% right! It was the most amazing experience and honeymoon we could have hoped for. Both Emily and Jennifer made the booking process so easy and were helpful throughout the entire process. We received upgrades through VIP that we wouldn't have gotten had we booked through an online site. It is well worth your time and money to contact VIP Vacations and talk with one of their staff members! Thank you Jennifer and Emily for the honeymoon of our dreams! We cannot wait to book our next trip with ya'll!

Recently Married

Amazing to work with. They completely took the stress out of booking my honeymoon trip. Always responsive to any questions or concerns I might have had. They took care of some booking issues with excursions behind the scenes while we were on our trip. I would highly recommend and even plan on using for future trips.

Recently Married

First off, thanks to Alison at VIP Vacations for helping guide Don and I in planning our destination wedding at the Hard Rock Cancun and our Honeymoon at Rivera Maya. We fully appreciate all the painstaking efforts to ensure our trip would be memorable and unforgettable. Planning a destination wedding is very challenging and ours was no exception. We had a lot of changes and through it all, our wedding specialist Alison was very helpful. When you book through a wedding specialist, at least you know that your entire party will be taken care of whether it be rearranging airport pickups or flights. A destination wedding specialist is the way to go. Thanks VIP Vacations for the greatest experience!!!!!! Nicole and Don

Services Used: Travel

If you're looking for a travel agency to help with the planning and booking of your destination wedding, look no more!!! VIP Vacations is all you'll ever need! When I first reached out to Lauren at VIP (13 months before my wedding), I didn't know what to do or where to start. I was completely overwelmed and clueless. I knew I wanted a wedding in Mexico, but had no idea where or how to start the planning process. Lauren replied to my email within the same day and had answers to every single one of my questions. She provided hotel recommendations and gave us options to fit our taste and budget. I was immediately put at ease by her kindness and professionalism. Once we made a decision, Lauren was able to lock in amazing group rates for my guests and got us special wedding promotions which saved us a ton of money. She is extremely knowledgable and reliable and she delivered on every promise she made to insure everything went exactly the way we dreamed. The entire VIP team went out of their way to provide exceptional service and I couldn't be happier with my decision to choose them. Thank you again Lauren, Ryan and the rest of the VIP team for helping to make my special day ( and honeymoon!) everything I ever dreamed of!

Services Used: Travel, Wedding Planning

VIP VACATION makes it stree free!! Everything was fantastic. We had awesome weather the entire week. We were married on a Monday at sunset at the Iberostar Rose Hall in Montego Bay Jamaica. Absolute paradise! The wedding coordinators were so helpful and made everything very easy. We loved everything about the resort and our pictures came out beautiful. Thank you and your team for all your help. I would DEFINITELY recommend this resort for weddings and vacations. The staff was exceptionally nice and helpful. The pool bar and disco were two of our favorite spots. We enjoyed lobster on the beach and couples massages. The food was slammin. Our favorite was the Japanese restaurant. All of our guests had so much fun snorkeling together.

Thank you to Ryan and Jennifer and the whole VIP team for all of your help and we will definitely be booking with VIP for our future trips!

Ali and Tim Trexler :)

Services Used: Travel

Alison and her team from VIP vacations were absolutely exceptional. Alison did an amazing job at narrowing down some great options for what my fiancee and I were looking for and kept us up to date with important information. She was a great resource and I cannot imagine having planned a destination wedding without her.

We chose Azul Beach in Riviera Maya, Mexico as our wedding destination and it was absolutely perfect from the moment we walked in. Our guests were pleased with their hospitality and attention to detail. Our wedding day was perfect and we cannot wait to take a second trip back to paradise.

During our travels Alison was always available if we needed her and she made sure to check back with us after our trip to see how it all went. Her attention to detail and her clients is phenomenal and genuine. I am so thankful to have worked with her. Thank you so much Alison!

-Cindy Martinez

Recently Married

My husband and I are so happy that we found VIP Vacations over a year and a half ago when we started planning our destination wedding! We had originally started working with another destination wedding agency and were really unhappy with the service, so we started to look around and we came across VIP. After filling out the contact request form we immediately got a response back from Jennifer and from that point on we were so happy that we found this wonderful company to help us plan our destination wedding. All of the staff at VIP have been amazing and they made our whole experience wonderful! They were always so helpful and prompt with responses. If anyone is thinking of planning a destination wedding, we highly recommend VIP Vacations as your go to travel agency! VIP Vacations helped make our lives so much easier and we had the most beautiful and memorable wedding we could have ever dreamed of in the Dominican Republic at the Now Larimar Resort. Thanks Jennifer for pointing us in the direction of the Now Larimar Resort, we absolutely loved our experience there! And thanks Ryan for all of your hard work! We will miss getting your emails! :)

Services Used: Travel

Let's face it ladies, wedding planning is not exactly easy or fun. So when my husband I decided to have a destination wedding we set out for a travel agency to help us out. I honestly can't remember how we stumbled upon VIP Vacations but I'm so glad we did. Lauren immediately got to work helping us find a resort. Everything was laid out crystal clear in emails making it easy for us to choose a place. She even included pros and cons of each place. In the end we ended up choosing the most amazing all inclusive resort thanks to her (El Dorado Royale Casitas). I could not have been happier with it. The best part about VIP? They arranged all travel and accommodations for our guests so I didn't have to worry about a thing. She even helped communicate with my wedding planner. I didn't worry about a single detail falling through the cracks with her. A+ in my book. I'll be using them next year when we plan our next beach getaway.

Recently Married

VIP saved my wedding! It was by total chance that I found VIP Vacations while Googling the resort I was interested in. They were not related but I found a wonderful review about VIP. I only had four months to plan my wedding and by the time I found VIP, I was tearing my hair out. They took over all of the travel arrangements and even helped book an excursion. Everyone on the phone at the office was helpful and cheerful. Lauren went above and beyond the call of duty and even served as a therapist once or twice. Ryan did an amazing job coordinating the finances for all of my guests. My wedding wouldn't have happened without VIP so needless to say, I highly recommend it. The bonus is that it didn't cost us anything. They get a commission from the wedding vendors. Oh, and they sent a private van to pick us up at the airport complete with scattered rose petals and a bottle of bubble.

Services Used: Travel

My wife and I went to St Lucia for our honeymoon and were directed to Jen Doncsecz from VIP Vacations by a close friend who highly recommended her. Her responsiveness via email was extremely quick and made my wife and I feel like we were in good hands. We had several islands that we wanted Jen to look into for us and she got back to us with all the island information and flights in a timely manner.

As for the trip she found a great room with an ocean view that was in our price range and that we absolutely loved. The flights were ideal and we couldn't ask for anything more.

Finally, I would say there would be no other travel agent that my wife and I would go through. Jen Doncsecz is the BEST!!!

Services Used: Travel

Thanks to VIP, our wedding was a Dream Come True. We had an amazing time. So did our guests! We all had a blast at the El Dorado resorts, which are beautiful. We are so grateful for all that Ryan and the VIP team did for our wedding party and us. When we first started planning the wedding, we felt so overwhelmed and didn't know how we would pull off a destination wedding. VIP brought some clarity into this process and this daunting task. We're so fortunate that my co-worker recommended VIP to us. Without their hard-work, commitment to excellence, and lots of patience, we wouldn't have pulled off one of best days in our lives. Thank you for everything!!!

Services Used: Travel, Wedding Planning

I had such a great experience working with VIP Vacations, especially Lauren! She was SO helpful, quick to respond, and made the whole experience so easy! We planned our destination wedding at the Dreams Tulum Resort and it was absolutely amazing! I planned everything with Lauren through dozens and dozens of emails, asking so many questions before ever deciding which resort... our group ended up being right around 40 people and we did not have any troubles with making our reservations (thanks Ryan!) and airport shuttle transfers. The resort itself was beautiful and just what we wanted for our wedding, and appreciate the recommendation by Lauren. We will be using VIP Vacations for any future trips, and I would recommend booking through them for your dream wedding and/or trip! :)

Services Used: Travel

Jennifer and her team at VIP vacations have been incredibly helpful and a pleasure to work with over the last year and a half! Planning our destination wedding in Ocho Rios, Jamaica was so easy with the help of Jennifer and all of her useful advice, especially during the "freak-out" moments! Everything went so smoothly for us and our 40 guests who joined us for the wedding. I would absolutely reccommend Jen and her team for destination wedding planning. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and our entire trip was full of memories to last a lifetime!

Services Used: Travel

My husband and I recently got married at the amazing Azul Sensatori Resort in Mexico (which we highly recommend to anyone looking for a family-friendly, all-inclusive resort). We initially began the wedding planning process without using VIP Vacations and I cringe to think of all the added headache and stress we would have had to deal with if we hadn't seen the error of our ways. VIP Vacations made sure we got the best deal possible and handled the travel logistics for us and our 84 guests flawlessly. Jennifer at VIP Vacations and her staff (especially Ryan) were a dream to work with. In fact, numerous wedding guests gushed to me about the professionalism and efficiency of VIP's staff. Now that the wedding is over, my husband and I have every intention of using VIP again to plan future vacations and hopefully a babymoon :)