VIP Vacations Inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Melissa at VIP Vacations planned our vacation to Sandals Jamaica. She was thorough and really listened to our desires. Everything was perfect! She foresaw every detail that we wouldn't have thought of. Our accommodations were lovely and the excursions she planned were fun!!! What a romantic getaway!!! SO happy we choose VIP Vacations for our travel needs!

Services Used: Travel

Emily at VIP vacations was instrumental in me attending my very first destination wedding in Mexico. Not only did she offer us a better price than the original travel agent I contacted, but she put up with all my emails - as I nervously prepared for my second international trip; and my husband's first.

We were ready to navigate the Cancun airport and the transfers to the resort were easy-peasy.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation
Recently Married

Melissa K. at VIP Vacations Is awesome. She is so nice and went out of her way to help us. We had a great time at Disneyland, CA. She gave us tips and helped make our vacation memorable.

Services Used: Travel

I'm so glad we used VIP Vacations for our destination wedding! From resort suggestions to getting several quotes for group rates and then taking care of all the booking for our group, the staff at VIP takes care of it all! Jennifer was a huge help when deciding what resort to pick and Lauren answered all my questions about the group block and how everything works. As our guests started booking and we were getting closer to leaving Ryan kept me in the loop on the bookings. I can't stress enough how helpful and caring the entire team is. Yes-an entire TEAM of people helping with your wedding before you get to the resort. I never felt like I was bothering them and honestly wasn't stressed about my wedding at all. How many brides can say that?! Not only did I have a great experience with them, but so did my guests. If you're doing a destination wedding (or a vacation) call or email VIP! We got a great rate and had a seamless vacation!

Services Used: Travel

VIP has made planning my wedding stress free. They have been more than helpful and are a great group of people to work with. I can't say enough how awesome they have been. I highly recemmend them.

1 person found this review helpful

I cannot say enough good things about this company. Jennifer was AMAZING, Knoweldgable, and attentive.
I know I wasn't the easiest person to work with; I had a budget but asked for the moon...and she delivered!
From the first moment we started planning, Jennifer answered all of my emails and questions promptly (sometimes within 2 minutes!). She made me feel like her only client, and that my opinion/budget/dreams for our honeymoon actually mattered to her. I really loved being involved in the planning.

Our trip was so easy and I owe this to VIP Vacations- the plane trips and layovers were perfect timing, we were picked up promptly from the airport and transported by bus, ferry, and bus without a hitch to our hotel in French Polynesia and back again. Our hotel, the Intercontinental Moorea, was by far the BEST (cleanest, newest, biggest rooms, etc) on the island.

I've been recommending this company to anyone and everyone interested in vacations or honeymoons- I already know myself that we will definitely be booking another trip through VIP Vacations in the near future!

Services Used: Travel

Lauren booked our trip to CSA in Negril, Jamaica and it was the easiest vacation I have ever booked! I told her all of our requests and they were met with ease. VIP Vactions sent us a package with a great booklet with all of our travel details, international travel tips, and even a map of the island. Our 9 day vacation in paradise was amazing, not one hitch. I rested easy knowing that if something had gone wrong (which it didn't) I had all the contact information of how to get ahold of Lauren should there have been a problem while in Jamaica. I would absolutely recommend using VIP Vacations to any and everybody! We won't be booking with anyone else in the future. There was even a postcard waiting for us from VIP Vacations welcoming us home! Truly amazing to deal with from start to finish.

Services Used: Travel

I could not have been happier with our decision to go through VIP Vacations to book our honeymoon in St. Lucia (May 2015). They took all of the guess work and stress out of planning our dream vacation. I was really nervous about planning our honeymoon because I wasn’t really sure what I wanted (other than knowing I wanted to be on a beach somewhere), and that we had a budget we needed to stick to. Jennifer Doncsecz met with me and answered all of my questions. After meeting with me and helping me narrow down our location, she e-mailed me a list of options that met our budget. Jennifer answered all of my questions/e-mails promptly, and I never felt like a bother (even though our e-mail chain reached near 100!) Once we decided what we wanted, Jennifer took care of booking everything – hotel, flights, etc. Alison Dobrowolski was beyond helpful with setting up our online registry (for excursions), and she too answered all of my many questions promptly, and offered much insight towards the various excursions available to us. Overall, my experience with VIP was nothing but amazing – they made it so easy and stress-free to plan our fabulous honeymoon. I’ve already recommended them to friends, and I’ll definitely be using them again for future travels!

Services Used: Travel

My husband and I had the privilege of working with VIP Vacations to plan our honeymoon, and we are so thankful we chose them! We were planning a 5 month engagement, so we were a little overwhelmed getting everything planned. We wanted to use a travel agent we could trust and who would make the process of booking our honeymoon as easy as possible.

We found VIP vacations through all the positive reviews online. We met with Jennifer, and from the very start we had an amazing experience. Jennifer was so friendly and professional. She was so helpful in the entire process. The only thing we knew was that we wanted a tropical all-inclusive resort. Jennifer took the time to show us various options in different locations. She explained the difference of each resort and location as well as highlighting the pros and cons of each.

By the end of the meeting she helped us find the perfect resort for us that stayed within our budget. She never pressured us into anything we couldn’t afford, and was so respectful of our budget. We booked a trip to the El Dorado Royale in the Riviera Maya, Mexico. She showed us pictures and assured us that we would absolutely love our time there.

When we arrived at our resort, we instantly loved it. It was absolutely gorgeous. I had never stayed anywhere so clean. They keep the grounds perfectly maintained, and every room, restaurant, and bathroom was so clean. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. They were always finding ways to make our honeymoon as special and romantic as possible. We came to our room which had a beautiful "Happy Honeymoon" sign, and rose pedals with swans on our bed. They booked us special dinners, and even allowed us to end the week with an unforgettable candlelight dinner on the beach.

VIP Vacations is an excellent option if you are looking for someone you can trust to help plan the perfect vacation in your price range!!

Services Used: Travel

We had a PHENOMENAL honeymoon at the Nassau Sandals resort in the Bahamas! We cannot wait try another Sandals resort in the future. It was so relaxing and fun, the atmosphere was great, and the accommodations were perfect. We have already recommended this resort to all of our friends who are getting married in the future.

We worked with Melissa from VIP Vacations and she was amazing! She went through a lot of quotes and back and forth with us when we were trying to choose where we wanted to go. She was very professional and replied to us almost instantly when we had questions. Without her, or this company, we would not have ended up with such a fabulous and memorable honeymoon!

Services Used: Travel

We booked our honeymoon through VIP Vacations and it could not have been easier! We had never been out of the country before and both Jennifer and Emily made it such an enjoyable experience! Jennifer provided all of the information we wanted to make our destination decision, as well as her honest opinion on places to stay, and we chose to stay at El Dorado Maroma in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Jennifer said we would love it and she was 110% right! It was the most amazing experience and honeymoon we could have hoped for. Both Emily and Jennifer made the booking process so easy and were helpful throughout the entire process. We received upgrades through VIP that we wouldn't have gotten had we booked through an online site. It is well worth your time and money to contact VIP Vacations and talk with one of their staff members! Thank you Jennifer and Emily for the honeymoon of our dreams! We cannot wait to book our next trip with ya'll!

Services Used: Travel

My husband and I just returned from our 2nd Carribean vacation booked through VIP Vacations. The first was for our 20th anniversary in Jamaica. The second and most reason (have only been home 6 days!) was in Aruba. Plus we have used them for an in the states trip as well. With that being said, I am not one to normally return unless I truly like a service. Jennifer and most recently Emily have certainly provided an outstanding service for us. We have not been disappointed and value their opinions and suggestions. And they will most certainly listen to your needs and help you accordingly. Emily is a real doll. Even emailed a reminder to me the day before we were to leave! What a pleasant surprise! If you have the opportunity to work with them I would highly recommend! We will certainly return to them for future travel arrangements!

Recently Married

Amazing to work with. They completely took the stress out of booking my honeymoon trip. Always responsive to any questions or concerns I might have had. They took care of some booking issues with excursions behind the scenes while we were on our trip. I would highly recommend and even plan on using for future trips.

Recently Married

First off, thanks to Alison at VIP Vacations for helping guide Don and I in planning our destination wedding at the Hard Rock Cancun and our Honeymoon at Rivera Maya. We fully appreciate all the painstaking efforts to ensure our trip would be memorable and unforgettable. Planning a destination wedding is very challenging and ours was no exception. We had a lot of changes and through it all, our wedding specialist Alison was very helpful. When you book through a wedding specialist, at least you know that your entire party will be taken care of whether it be rearranging airport pickups or flights. A destination wedding specialist is the way to go. Thanks VIP Vacations for the greatest experience!!!!!! Nicole and Don

Services Used: Travel

VIP Vacations was wonderful to work with! Jennifer was great from start to finish. She was very easy to work with, and she helped us get a great room for our honeymoon. We stayed at Sandals Regency La Toc in St. Lucia and our room location was perfect. We definitely would not have been able to get such a good location without her help. VIP Vacations also has a free honeymoon registry which was great. We were able to get a lot of donations to our honeymoon through bridal shower gifts. We had a wonderful honeymoon, and I can't thank VIP Vacations enough for helping to make that happen! I would definitely use them again for any future vacations.

Services Used: Travel

If you're looking for a travel agency to help with the planning and booking of your destination wedding, look no more!!! VIP Vacations is all you'll ever need! When I first reached out to Lauren at VIP (13 months before my wedding), I didn't know what to do or where to start. I was completely overwelmed and clueless. I knew I wanted a wedding in Mexico, but had no idea where or how to start the planning process. Lauren replied to my email within the same day and had answers to every single one of my questions. She provided hotel recommendations and gave us options to fit our taste and budget. I was immediately put at ease by her kindness and professionalism. Once we made a decision, Lauren was able to lock in amazing group rates for my guests and got us special wedding promotions which saved us a ton of money. She is extremely knowledgable and reliable and she delivered on every promise she made to insure everything went exactly the way we dreamed. The entire VIP team went out of their way to provide exceptional service and I couldn't be happier with my decision to choose them. Thank you again Lauren, Ryan and the rest of the VIP team for helping to make my special day ( and honeymoon!) everything I ever dreamed of!

Services Used: Travel, Wedding Planning