VIP Vacations Inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

VIP has made planning my wedding stress free. They have been more than helpful and are a great group of people to work with. I can't say enough how awesome they have been. I highly recemmend them.

Recently Married

My husband and I are so happy that we found VIP Vacations over a year and a half ago when we started planning our destination wedding! We had originally started working with another destination wedding agency and were really unhappy with the service, so we started to look around and we came across VIP. After filling out the contact request form we immediately got a response back from Jennifer and from that point on we were so happy that we found this wonderful company to help us plan our destination wedding. All of the staff at VIP have been amazing and they made our whole experience wonderful! They were always so helpful and prompt with responses. If anyone is thinking of planning a destination wedding, we highly recommend VIP Vacations as your go to travel agency! VIP Vacations helped make our lives so much easier and we had the most beautiful and memorable wedding we could have ever dreamed of in the Dominican Republic at the Now Larimar Resort. Thanks Jennifer for pointing us in the direction of the Now Larimar Resort, we absolutely loved our experience there! And thanks Ryan for all of your hard work! We will miss getting your emails! :)

Services Used: Travel

Let's face it ladies, wedding planning is not exactly easy or fun. So when my husband I decided to have a destination wedding we set out for a travel agency to help us out. I honestly can't remember how we stumbled upon VIP Vacations but I'm so glad we did. Lauren immediately got to work helping us find a resort. Everything was laid out crystal clear in emails making it easy for us to choose a place. She even included pros and cons of each place. In the end we ended up choosing the most amazing all inclusive resort thanks to her (El Dorado Royale Casitas). I could not have been happier with it. The best part about VIP? They arranged all travel and accommodations for our guests so I didn't have to worry about a thing. She even helped communicate with my wedding planner. I didn't worry about a single detail falling through the cracks with her. A+ in my book. I'll be using them next year when we plan our next beach getaway.

1 Review
Recently Married

VIP saved my wedding! It was by total chance that I found VIP Vacations while Googling the resort I was interested in. They were not related but I found a wonderful review about VIP. I only had four months to plan my wedding and by the time I found VIP, I was tearing my hair out. They took over all of the travel arrangements and even helped book an excursion. Everyone on the phone at the office was helpful and cheerful. Lauren went above and beyond the call of duty and even served as a therapist once or twice. Ryan did an amazing job coordinating the finances for all of my guests. My wedding wouldn't have happened without VIP so needless to say, I highly recommend it. The bonus is that it didn't cost us anything. They get a commission from the wedding vendors. Oh, and they sent a private van to pick us up at the airport complete with scattered rose petals and a bottle of bubble.

Services Used: Travel

My wife and I went to St Lucia for our honeymoon and were directed to Jen Doncsecz from VIP Vacations by a close friend who highly recommended her. Her responsiveness via email was extremely quick and made my wife and I feel like we were in good hands. We had several islands that we wanted Jen to look into for us and she got back to us with all the island information and flights in a timely manner.

As for the trip she found a great room with an ocean view that was in our price range and that we absolutely loved. The flights were ideal and we couldn't ask for anything more.

Finally, I would say there would be no other travel agent that my wife and I would go through. Jen Doncsecz is the BEST!!!

Services Used: Travel

Thanks to VIP, our wedding was a Dream Come True. We had an amazing time. So did our guests! We all had a blast at the El Dorado resorts, which are beautiful. We are so grateful for all that Ryan and the VIP team did for our wedding party and us. When we first started planning the wedding, we felt so overwhelmed and didn't know how we would pull off a destination wedding. VIP brought some clarity into this process and this daunting task. We're so fortunate that my co-worker recommended VIP to us. Without their hard-work, commitment to excellence, and lots of patience, we wouldn't have pulled off one of best days in our lives. Thank you for everything!!!

Services Used: Travel, Wedding Planning

I had such a great experience working with VIP Vacations, especially Lauren! She was SO helpful, quick to respond, and made the whole experience so easy! We planned our destination wedding at the Dreams Tulum Resort and it was absolutely amazing! I planned everything with Lauren through dozens and dozens of emails, asking so many questions before ever deciding which resort... our group ended up being right around 40 people and we did not have any troubles with making our reservations (thanks Ryan!) and airport shuttle transfers. The resort itself was beautiful and just what we wanted for our wedding, and appreciate the recommendation by Lauren. We will be using VIP Vacations for any future trips, and I would recommend booking through them for your dream wedding and/or trip! :)

Services Used: Travel

Jennifer and her team at VIP vacations have been incredibly helpful and a pleasure to work with over the last year and a half! Planning our destination wedding in Ocho Rios, Jamaica was so easy with the help of Jennifer and all of her useful advice, especially during the "freak-out" moments! Everything went so smoothly for us and our 40 guests who joined us for the wedding. I would absolutely reccommend Jen and her team for destination wedding planning. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and our entire trip was full of memories to last a lifetime!

Services Used: Travel

My husband and I recently got married at the amazing Azul Sensatori Resort in Mexico (which we highly recommend to anyone looking for a family-friendly, all-inclusive resort). We initially began the wedding planning process without using VIP Vacations and I cringe to think of all the added headache and stress we would have had to deal with if we hadn't seen the error of our ways. VIP Vacations made sure we got the best deal possible and handled the travel logistics for us and our 84 guests flawlessly. Jennifer at VIP Vacations and her staff (especially Ryan) were a dream to work with. In fact, numerous wedding guests gushed to me about the professionalism and efficiency of VIP's staff. Now that the wedding is over, my husband and I have every intention of using VIP again to plan future vacations and hopefully a babymoon :)

Services Used: Travel

I really can not say enough about how much VIP Vacations helped us in planning and coordinating our wedding trip.

Lauren, Ryan and Jennifer worked with us from the start to help recommend the perfect resort for our wedding. We were unsure on which tropical location to choose and they helped by recommending locations and giving us the legal requirements for marriage in each country. We ended up choosing The Royal in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico based on their recommendations. The resort was perfect, the staff was more than helpful and the location was amazing, just like they had promised.

Lauren and Jennifer spoke with the wedding planners at the resort and helped facilitate the planning process. They kept us updated on deadlines and provided helpful tips for travel. Whenever we had a question they were very quick to respond even after we had returned from our trip.

Ryan helped facilitate payments from our guests to the resort and kept us updated on the status of our wedding groups reservations with each RSVP. He even worked with one of our guests who was late on payment to secure an extension. A few weeks out from our travel date he sent each guest a travel booklet with all of the information they would need to know during travel as well as vouchers for free transportation from the airport to the resort.

Best yet VIP provided all of these services for free. I would recommend VIP Vacations to anyone planning a destination wedding or any travel for that matter. They really helped make a potentially stressful planning matter very easy and worry-free.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Travel, Wedding Planning

VIP Vacations was fantastic! I had no idea how to start planning my destination wedding, but Jennifer and the entire VIP team made it so easy for me and my wedding guests. They took care of so many details that I would never have thought of on my own, like transportation to and from the airport! Thank you, VIP for making my special day a stress free one as well.

Services Used: Travel

We cannot say enough good things about VIP Vacations! We weren't sure if we wanted to have a destination wedding when we contacted VIP and as result, we asked tons of questions and requested a number of different estimates and information over the course of several weeks. Jennifer Doncsecz was patient through it all--even helping us over the Christmas and New Year's holiday. She never wavered in giving us the utmost professional service, even when there was a chance we wouldn't have a destination wedding at all. We had almost booked with one resort when we learned that the resort did not have evening ceremonies. We wanted an evening ceremony so we had to go back to the drawing board. Jennifer was supportive and friendly throughout all of it---never getting frustrated or losing her patience with us. Once we finally decided to go with a destination wedding and had chosen the resort, the entire team at VIP was more than helpful. With everything from save the dates to a web page with all of our event information, they were awesome! Our guests loved them and loved booking their travel with them. They were helpful, patient, knowledgeable, and professional! We plan to book an annual group vacation -- and we will be using VIP without a doubt!

Recently Married

We used VIP Vacations for our honeymoon to El Dorado Royale and can't say enough good things about them. Our agent was Jennifer Doncsecz and we worked with Alison too for our honeymoon registry. Jennifer was super responsive to many emails and even on the weekends! I recommend using VIP to everyone! Client for life!

Services Used: Travel

Absolutely everything was handled from start to finish. We are not experienced travellers and our honeymoon was the first trip out of the country for my husband (and only my second), but the entire staff was super helpful and made sure all of our questions - even the stupid ones! - were answered thoroughly.

We received information promptly as promised and all correspondence was extremely fast. The followup before and after the trip was outstanding as well. Truly felt as though I was VIP.

Services Used: Travel

My husband and I registered our honeymoon through Emily at VIP Vacations. She was so helpful and answered my numerous emails in a timely manner! We went to El Dorado Resorts in Riviera Maya, Mexico based on her recommendations and it was AMAZING! We knew as soon as we arrived that we'd be going back in the future. :)

Services Used: Travel

My wife and I registered our honeymoon through Emily at VIP Vacations. She was so helpful and answered my wife's numerous emails in a timely manner. We went to El Dorado Resorts in Riviera Maya, Mexico based on her recommendations and it was AMAZING! We knew as soon as we arrived that we'd be going back in the future. We highly recommend booking vacations through Emily at VIP Vacations.