VIP Vacations Inc.

VIP Vacations Inc.

Assisting our clients in finding their happily ever after!

3243 Easton Ave
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

VIP has made planning my wedding stress free. They have been more than helpful and are a great group of people to work with. I can't say enough how awesome they have been. I highly recemmend them.

• Wedding: 06/26/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I went to St Lucia for our honeymoon and were directed to Jen Doncsecz from VIP Vacations by a close friend who highly recommended her. Her responsiveness via email was extremely quick and made my wife and I feel like we were in good hands. We had several islands that we wanted Jen to look into for us and she got back to us with all the island information and flights in a timely manner.

As for the trip she found a great room with an ocean view that was in our price range and that we absolutely loved. The flights were ideal and we couldn't ask for anything more.

Finally, I would say there would be no other travel agent that my wife and I would go through. Jen Doncsecz is the BEST!!!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks to VIP, our wedding was a Dream Come True. We had an amazing time. So did our guests! We all had a blast at the El Dorado resorts, which are beautiful. We are so grateful for all that Ryan and the VIP team did for our wedding party and us. When we first started planning the wedding, we felt so overwhelmed and didn't know how we would pull off a destination wedding. VIP brought some clarity into this process and this daunting task. We're so fortunate that my co-worker recommended VIP to us. Without their hard-work, commitment to excellence, and lots of patience, we wouldn't have pulled off one of best days in our lives. Thank you for everything!!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: Travel, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer and her team at VIP vacations have been incredibly helpful and a pleasure to work with over the last year and a half! Planning our destination wedding in Ocho Rios, Jamaica was so easy with the help of Jennifer and all of her useful advice, especially during the "freak-out" moments! Everything went so smoothly for us and our 40 guests who joined us for the wedding. I would absolutely reccommend Jen and her team for destination wedding planning. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and our entire trip was full of memories to last a lifetime!

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I recently got married at the amazing Azul Sensatori Resort in Mexico (which we highly recommend to anyone looking for a family-friendly, all-inclusive resort). We initially began the wedding planning process without using VIP Vacations and I cringe to think of all the added headache and stress we would have had to deal with if we hadn't seen the error of our ways. VIP Vacations made sure we got the best deal possible and handled the travel logistics for us and our 84 guests flawlessly. Jennifer at VIP Vacations and her staff (especially Ryan) were a dream to work with. In fact, numerous wedding guests gushed to me about the professionalism and efficiency of VIP's staff. Now that the wedding is over, my husband and I have every intention of using VIP again to plan future vacations and hopefully a babymoon :)

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really can not say enough about how much VIP Vacations helped us in planning and coordinating our wedding trip.

Lauren, Ryan and Jennifer worked with us from the start to help recommend the perfect resort for our wedding. We were unsure on which tropical location to choose and they helped by recommending locations and giving us the legal requirements for marriage in each country. We ended up choosing The Royal in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico based on their recommendations. The resort was perfect, the staff was more than helpful and the location was amazing, just like they had promised.

Lauren and Jennifer spoke with the wedding planners at the resort and helped facilitate the planning process. They kept us updated on deadlines and provided helpful tips for travel. Whenever we had a question they were very quick to respond even after we had returned from our trip.

Ryan helped facilitate payments from our guests to the resort and kept us updated on the status of our wedding groups reservations with each RSVP. He even worked with one of our guests who was late on payment to secure an extension. A few weeks out from our travel date he sent each guest a travel booklet with all of the information they would need to know during travel as well as vouchers for free transportation from the airport to the resort.

Best yet VIP provided all of these services for free. I would recommend VIP Vacations to anyone planning a destination wedding or any travel for that matter. They really helped make a potentially stressful planning matter very easy and worry-free.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Travel, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

VIP Vacations was fantastic! I had no idea how to start planning my destination wedding, but Jennifer and the entire VIP team made it so easy for me and my wedding guests. They took care of so many details that I would never have thought of on my own, like transportation to and from the airport! Thank you, VIP for making my special day a stress free one as well.

• Wedding: 10/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We cannot say enough good things about VIP Vacations! We weren't sure if we wanted to have a destination wedding when we contacted VIP and as result, we asked tons of questions and requested a number of different estimates and information over the course of several weeks. Jennifer Doncsecz was patient through it all--even helping us over the Christmas and New Year's holiday. She never wavered in giving us the utmost professional service, even when there was a chance we wouldn't have a destination wedding at all. We had almost booked with one resort when we learned that the resort did not have evening ceremonies. We wanted an evening ceremony so we had to go back to the drawing board. Jennifer was supportive and friendly throughout all of it---never getting frustrated or losing her patience with us. Once we finally decided to go with a destination wedding and had chosen the resort, the entire team at VIP was more than helpful. With everything from save the dates to a web page with all of our event information, they were awesome! Our guests loved them and loved booking their travel with them. They were helpful, patient, knowledgeable, and professional! We plan to book an annual group vacation -- and we will be using VIP without a doubt!

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used VIP Vacations for our honeymoon to El Dorado Royale and can't say enough good things about them. Our agent was Jennifer Doncsecz and we worked with Alison too for our honeymoon registry. Jennifer was super responsive to many emails and even on the weekends! I recommend using VIP to everyone! Client for life!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely everything was handled from start to finish. We are not experienced travellers and our honeymoon was the first trip out of the country for my husband (and only my second), but the entire staff was super helpful and made sure all of our questions - even the stupid ones! - were answered thoroughly.

We received information promptly as promised and all correspondence was extremely fast. The followup before and after the trip was outstanding as well. Truly felt as though I was VIP.

• Wedding: 09/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I registered our honeymoon through Emily at VIP Vacations. She was so helpful and answered my numerous emails in a timely manner! We went to El Dorado Resorts in Riviera Maya, Mexico based on her recommendations and it was AMAZING! We knew as soon as we arrived that we'd be going back in the future. :)

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I registered our honeymoon through Emily at VIP Vacations. She was so helpful and answered my wife's numerous emails in a timely manner. We went to El Dorado Resorts in Riviera Maya, Mexico based on her recommendations and it was AMAZING! We knew as soon as we arrived that we'd be going back in the future. We highly recommend booking vacations through Emily at VIP Vacations.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love love VIP Vacations! I couldn't have planned my destination wedding of 55 people without using them. I highly recommend them. Everyone who I talked to there went above and beyond. They set us up with an awesome airport transfer in Punta Cana (Amstar) and the your guide, Reggie, was so great! I am so pleased with how easy they made the travel portion of my destination wedding. They helped me get free nights too! I have recommended them to everyone I know!

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If we could give VIP Vacations and Jennifer more than 5 stars we would! We actually used them not for our wedding, but for our 20th anniversary trip. I was trying to do all of the arrangements to Sandals in Jamaica myself, and started to go a little cross eyed trying to figure out flights to get us there at the correct times, resorts, etc! One email to Jennifer (which she responded back in less than an hour!!) and she took it all over and had it all planned within a day with perfect flight times and we spent 5 days at an amazing resort! I highly recommend them and we are already planning our next trip with VIP Vacations!!

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a great experience booking our honeymoon through VIP! They helped us narrow down resorts based on what we wanted and our price range - they made sure we got the cheapest rate possible while still getting a great experience! They made all the arrangements and all we had to do was show up! We just got back and had a BLAST!!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Profile Picture
amcla219
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dawn from VIP vacations planned our entire Honeymoon and it was FANTASTIC. First, I contacted her in December with about 3 ideas of places we wanted to go and we could not make up our minds and she was patient with me the entire 5 months it took me to finally pick a destination. Instead of trying to get us to pick one place, Dawn sent us itineraries, hotels, and pricing for all 3. It was Dawn who was the biggest help in my husbands and I decision that Greece would be our Honeymoon destination because she made what could be an overwhelming trip, while at the same time planning a wedding, something that we literally just needed to show up at the airport for- because literally everything from transportation and sometimes even meals were already figured out for us by Dawn. We absolutely LOVED our hotels and felt SAFE the entire trip, which was a huge concern for me, and we got to enjoy our honeymoon without having to plan a single thing. The best part was I was even able to email her from Greece to change our arrangements while we were there because we had changed our plans for the day and she did so without any hassle. I HIGHLY recommend Dawn and VIP Vacations because they listen to what you want, find amazing hotels and locations that work for your budget, and don't try to sell you on anything. Plus they arrange EVERYTHING even all of your transportation and in a country where you don't speak the language that was a HUGE relief. I have even already reached out to Dawn to tell her I want to tell her I am looking to plan a trip to Italy in the future! I would not hesitate to use Dawn and VIP Vacations you will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
800-678-2274
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards