Vintners Inn

Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got married at the Vintners Inn this November. When we drove into Vintners Inn for the first time we knew that this was the place we wanted to get married. We loved the beauty of the property from the fountain, to the ceremony lawn to the cocktail hour patio and ballroom. Working with Denette Huffman at the Vintners Inn was a great experience. Denette was super responsive and accommodating to all of our needs and made the wedding planning process run very smoothly. Our guests were raving about how gorgeous the venue was, how delicious our signatures cocktails were and how much they enjoyed the dinner. We had our dream wedding at the Vintners Inn and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place is BEAUTIFUL! The gardens are gorgeous, the ceremony site is in the shade, the reception is indoors, the good is amazingly delicious and each staff member is so professional and gracious! Vintners has it all!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food was perfectly prepared and beautifully served. The wait staff impeccable. The grounds stunning.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the opportunity to work with Denette Huffman who made our dream a reality. We went on a date to John Ash & Co for dinner and didn't really think anything of it at the time, but when we looked for venues for our wedding, we came back and the moment we drove in through the driveway we had the feeling of "this is it." It's so beautiful, especially when the colors change in the fall. Denette worked with us as we talked about our budget, etc., and walked us through all the different steps with deposits, etc. The food tasting was amazing, and it's hard to find good, fresh food when you're serving so many people. Everyone was very professional and we couldn't be happier with having our wedding at such a beautiful venue.

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't have asked for a better venue! The property is beautiful and the staff was great! Our wedding day was a dream come true! Thank you!

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Vintners Inn to plan our wedding ceremony and reception was an absolute pleasure. Denette is such a joy to work with and she was so responsive to my bajillion questions and emails. If she didn't know the answer, she worked hard to get it for me and helped arrange anything extra that I needed. The property is so beautiful that it's truly difficult to not have a gorgeous event. We're so fortunate to have found Vintners Inn and our guests are still raving about the food, views, property and event itself.

• Wedding: 07/05/2013
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just had my daughters wedding here on Sunday May 26, 2013. What a beautiful venue. Everything was perfect. Danette was so helpful in helping through all of our details of planning the wedding. In the end, everything was perfect. The food was delicious and served hot! Rooms were beautiful. We are still getting compliments from our guests on what a beautiful venue and wedding it was. We traveled an hour and a half away from home to have the wedding here but I am so glad we did. 5 star place for a wedding!

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heaven on earth ! Best place to get married. Every guest was nicely surprised. They kept asking " how did you find this place ?" A friend at the wedding wants now to get married there ! Highly recommended....
Annick&jorge

• Wedding: 04/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful! Go there you will see what I mean!

• Wedding: 07/15/2012
Aaron
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Vintners Inn was absolutely wonderful. I booked my wedding at this venue 9 months in advance, and everything was completely perfect. Every single one of the staff members were very kind, professional, and so willing to help with whatever we needed. Upon arrival leading up to the wedding day, Vintners was more than accommodating and spoiled us beyond belief. Every single detail was perfect and executed exactly the way we had discussed throughout our meetings, phone conferences, and emails. I could not have been happier with my experience at Vintners, and am so thankful they made my wedding day so perfect.

• Wedding: 06/24/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As an event planner myself all our guests had high expectations of the wedding. This is why without a doubt we chose to host our 55 person wedding at Vintners Inn! Jessica & Melissa were exceptional to work with and very quick in responding to any changes or questions I had as we live in LA so could only visit the venue three times before the wedding. On the day the space was set exactly to my vision and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect setting in the Event Center Foyer for our wedding ceremony! We served Vintners Inn homemade hot apple cider prior to the ceremony and our guests loved it! We then moved out to the Cypress Terrace for cocktails and the banquet team that evening was AMAZING! The kitchen staff was too as the food was amazing and as my mom pointed out "no one had a plate go back to the kitchen with even one bite of food left on it'. Weeks later our guests still rave about the service and food and how it was the best food they have ever eaten at a wedding!

I can't thank Vintners Inn enough for making the dream I have had since I was five to have the most intimate and personal and wonderful wedding I could have even dreamed of having! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

• Wedding: 12/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cathy Reynolds and Lindsey Sealund are AMAZING!! The venue is gorgeous, incorporating different feels for your wedding ceremony and reception. I can't say enough about those ladies, the wonderful staff and incredible atmosphere!
Almost every one has said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! And imagine we had to move the ceremony inside when it started raining two hours prior to the ceremony! I couldn't believe how seamlessly it was done. The guests didn't even know it was supposed to be outside!
The cake is included in the event price and is done by Patisserie Angelica, who is phenomenal! Artists to the max!
The food is to DIE FOR! Loved everything we ate. Even the rehearsal dinner was fantastic and delicious!
Thank you for hosting us on the best day of our lives!

Vintners Inn responded with the following comments:

Elena, can't thank you enough for the amazing review you wrote; thank you from my heart! Cathy

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The most perfect place in the world to be married!

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Vintners Inn was the most ideal Wedding Venue for us. Cathy Reynolds made our wedding experience so painless. She made sure we were totally happy and the entire thing went on with no problems. She will make sure your special request are taken care of. The food was phenomenon and the service was excellent. The location is beautiful and perfect for those who want a winery scene.

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Vintners Inn was the most amazing place to get married. The staff was amazing and always so helpful, especially Cathy Reynolds and Lindsey Sealund!!! I would recommend it to anyone.

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My I stayed at Vintners Inn for the wedding and must say it was such a great location. We had a great time, the food was outstanding and the customer service was great. photos can be seen here - http://VintnersInnPhotography.com

• Wedding: 01/09/2010
800-421-2584
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards