Vintage Villas

Value
4.7
Flexibility
4.7

Choosing Vintage Villas for our wedding ceremony and reception location was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! I had done a lot of research and there was no need to check out any other sites after we met with our awesome coordinator Erin Todd. The food was delicious and everything went above my expectations. We really enjoyed the rooms provided in our package and plan on returning for an anniversary in the future. Again I just can't say enough about Erin and the wonderful staff at Vintage Villas. You can rest easy knowing your big day is in their hands!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Valeria
09/28/2014

From the beginning I knew this was the perfect place for our wedding day. This place is beyond beautiful and the service they provide is incredible. I have to thank Lauren and Shelby forthe amazing job they do in making eeverything so organized and professional. They do as much as they can to make that momment so perfect and stress free. The venue even provides a honeymoon suite that day and its absolutely beautiful. I really am speechless with the entire venue and their service. Thankyall so much from Mr & Mrs Canales

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Vintage Villas was the perfect place for us to host our ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. VV makes everything so EASY. They have options for sites/facilities, tables, chairs, silverware, glassware, linens, centerpiece components, catering (all food was delicious), bar, on-site coordinating, and hotel, among other things. The pricing is fair. The venue itself is beautiful with meticulously maintained grounds. The staff is always professional, prompt, friendly, responsive, accommodating, and fully dedicated to making our day special. They know what they are doing! Shelby Gehrels and Erin Todd were our coordinators, and they were absolutely phenomenal. Shelby and Erin put us at ease and made the experience so enjoyable from the first phone call. The day of the wedding, Shelby was on-site to ensure everything went smoothly. It was a perfect ceremony and reception. We know Shelby must have been exhausted by the end of the night, but she never showed it and executed the event with grace. I would like to mention how great it is to just WALK back to the hotel after the wedding to relax in the suite. The VV staff had two full to-go containers of reception food along with a box of wedding cake slices waiting for us in the room as a late-night snack. In case you can't tell, my husband and I highly recommend Vintage Villas! As with any venue, there may be some slight hiccups along the way, but we never had any major issues with VV. If there were any inquiries the VV staff was ON IT and went above and beyond to assist.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Cheryl
09/19/2014

I cannot say enough great things about this venue! The sales manager and other office staff members were so helpful, the food was amazing, and the price was on point for the quality and the area. We had our ceremony outside, with a backdrop of the lake and a gorgeous sunset. We had the reception in the event center, which had a dinner room separate from the dancing (which was almost used as our rainy day back up plan, but luckily the sun came out for that afternoon), as well as an outdoor patio for our guests to enjoy. Our service staff and bartenders were great also. One of our favorite benefits was the onsite hotel, as this was a destination wedding, and the majority of our guests were from out of town so we didn't have to travel much away from the area. The hotel staff was equally awesome. The location and venue is so gorgeous that it doesn't require a whole lot of extra decorating. The absolute best feeling is walking away from your wedding with guests giving you compliments such as, "it was one of the most beautiful weddings," or "the best wedding" they have ever been too. We could not be happier with how everything turned out!

Private User
Recently Married

This was the best venue to work with. They made everything extremely easy. On the day of my wedding, I feel like everything just magically appeared. Everything ran very smoothly. At the end, there was cake, champagne and two boxes of dinner in the honeymoon suite. Which was great because we were starved. If I had to do my wedding over again, I would pick this venue hands down. No regrets and there is nothing they could have done better.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough about this venue and the staff at Vintage Villas. Erin is great! It was a beautiful location, at an affordable price. All of my guests made it a point to tell me how much they loved the location. The food is also something to note; it is very good! The staff is very accommodating, and flexible when things (such as the weather) don't go as planned. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could write a book about how amazing the Vintage Villas was. Lauren, the wedding director, was simply wonderful throughout the whole process. She pointed us in the right direction from the beginning and every single step of the way. She answered any questions we had and was completely invested in us. The wedding went off beautifully and Lauren and her staff were on top of everything from the wedding to every aspect of the reception. We didn't have to worry about a thing. During the reception we had our meals brought to us, a drink in hand if we wanted one. The food was five star terrific all on its on. We were kept in the loop of all the timeline details. Everything was on point. We would recommend the Villas to any bride wanting the 'Perfect' place to marry the one she loves. And Lauren, honestly there is no one better suited to have in your corner for the most amazing day of your life.

Alena
05/10/2014

Private User
Recently Married

Samantha was great! She responded to emails quickly (and I had many). The whole event went very smoothly and was beautiful!

Carol
04/13/2014

So impressed with Vintage Villas services and professionalism!! More than just a beautiful location! Samantha Botello was so patient, responsive, and helpful!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wonderful wedding at Vintage Villas and Erin and Shelby made sure that everything went perfect on our special day. Before the wedding Erin was always there for me whenever I need anything. The accommodations for the hotel were wonderful and the view is spectacular. I could not have asked for anything more. Also the food was amazing at the reception and the Travis Room as beautiful!!

Kelly
04/05/2014

Lauren was amazing! Whenever there was a bump or something I wasn't happy with, she was there to make it better. She's a wonderful communicator and problem solver.

Megan
04/05/2014

We booked Vintage Villas as our wedding venue 13 months prior to our wedding and could not have had a better experience. In searching for venues, we found Vintage Villas to be among the most reasonably priced for the value and our guest count (200+). We worked with Lauren Allen as our sales manager and she did a seamless job of helping answer our questions, reassure us and keep us on schedule throughout the process. Furthermore, she was always responsive, usually answering our questions within a few hours of sending an email. We ended up with about 200 guests and on the day of the wedding, the Vintage Villas staff had everything under control- allowing us to enjoy every minute of our wedding without worrying that something would go wrong or wouldn't be handled. We were initially concerned that space might be an issue with our guest count but it turned out fine, with plenty of room for people to mingle comfortably. Our guests commented that the bars were stocked and efficient, and multiple guests told us it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. We would highly recommend Vintage Villas to anyone!

Faith
04/04/2014

Perfect. Everything was exactly what i wanted :)

Rebecca
03/28/2014

They were amazing! Our representative, Samantha, was so sweet and helpful. She made the whole process easy and fun. She had great advice, worked with us to find the best answer to any problem, and didn't mind when we had to make last minute changes. The view from both wedding sites (we had the arbor) is just beautiful. The lake was a perfect backdrop to our day, birds were chirping, the grass was a vibrant green, I couldn't imagine it coming together any better.

Kristy
03/22/2014

Lauren Allen is flexible with Brides appointments, payments, start times, last minute changes, etc. She and the whole staff at Vintage Villas is AMAZING.