Vintage Auto

Vintage Auto

Favorite
Birmingham, AL
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married
3.4

Ron has beautiful cars and we loved having one for our getaway. However he seems to have come on hard times financially. as he said his cash reserve had been stolen.. we hope he recovers because his cars are beautiful!

Services Used: Transportation

Ron drove us himself in his beautiful white 1952 Bentley. He was very nice and everything was as expected. He was nice to work with and it was such a wonderful addition to our wedding to have him and his car as a part of our special day.

Services Used: Transportation

My daughter and I found this transportation at the Birmingham Bridal Show and we were pleased from the start. They were booked almost a year in advance and yet, never had any problems with our reservation. It was at the church exactly as planned and stayed at the reception to allow our guests to take pictures. Then they ended my daughter's magical night with their trip to their hotel. Overall, a good value and added an extra touch of elegance. I did hear our wedding planner say that they had to make several calls back the week of the wedding because whoever they called didn't have time to talk to them each time but that's the only negative I heard. I would recommend this vendor based on Great Cars and experience.

0.9

Absolutely terrible. The driver never showed up! After he was 45 minutes late, I called and they said he went to the wrong venue over an hour and a half away. He said he would be there in about 45 minutes. Our reception was already over. I told him to not worry about it because we didn't pay $400 for no one to see our vintage car! I asked him to mail us a refund. He claims he did, but it never came. He said he could meet me (if he mailed it why would he say I could meet him to get cash) and then made me drive all the way to his side of town to get our refund. Very unprofessional and obviously unorganized since they can't make it to the correct venue.

Services Used: Transportation

I was very pleased with Vintage Auto. We got a great vitage car for our wedding exit. The prices were great and they were very easy to work with. The driver was very professional and the car looked AWESOME in our pictures!

Services Used: Transportation

Everything we could have asked for in wedding transportation. We reserved the 1939 Rolls Royce. The driver was friendly and let us take as many pictures as we wanted to with the car. He also let our guests take pictures with car. The car was beautiful. The service was amazing and the price was affordable. I highly recommend Vintage Auto.