Villa Rose Gardens

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Gina provided the most professional beautiful ceremony that fit our needs perfectly. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great wedding for the best price

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and myself chose the Villa Rose Gardens to have a short and sweet ceremony. It was exactly that short and sweet. It was in no way short in the sense that we felt rushed, Gina was so welcoming and sweet to us. We actually were late and ended up getting lost as well, Gina was very understanding and was still in an amazing mood when we finally arrived. Right as you pull into the drive way you can tell that Gina has worked very hard to turn her home into somewhere couples could fall in love with, as well as love getting married at. Inside and out you will love the atmosphere. We would both love to recommend Villa Rose Gardens to any couple looking to have a beautiful ceremony.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography
Private User
Recently Married

Gina is amazing! She communicates quickly and accommodates your needs :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We love this place. The ceremony was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Beautiful garden, beautiful flowers and inside feels so warm and welcome. A good place to have a beautiful ceremony for you and your family. Gina listens to our needs and had everything ready for us, all we did was showed up. Thank you again Gina n Villa Rose Garden.

Villa Rose Gardens responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Val. It was truly a joy to be able to share such a beautiful day with you and Jon. May you and your family be abundantly blessed with a wonderful life filled with love and happiness always. Love and Hugs! ~Gina

Private User
Recently Married

Gina goes over and above to make your special day the best! She takes great pictures too!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography

Gina was a great Officiant for our wedding. Her gardens were beautiful and we loved that our witnesses were her parents who they themselves have been married for 60 Years. Their presence was inspiring. Thanks so much Gina!!

Mathew and Victoria
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Villa Rose Gardens responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Matt and Victoria. It was truly a pleasure to be chosen to be a part of your special day! May each day of your lives bring you more love and joy than the day before. Wishing you a lifetime of many happy anniversaries in the years to come.
~Gina

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant
bingtosh514
1+ year ago

On behalf of my new husband and I, we would like to extend our sincerest gratitude to Rev. Gina who was calm in the midst of our small "storm". She helped everyone and everything fall into place when we ran an hour later for our Elopement Ceremony on Saturday, May 3rd, 2014.

She was...no, IS a very gracious & graceful woman who was so sweet to me when my Groom was delayed; always smiling, offering an encouraging word, and exercising patience that could only come from a blessed woman of God.

If anyone out there needs a small, intimate, beautiful and affordable venue for their ceremony (or small reception); Villa Rose is the place to be! Gina is a blessing to those of us on a budget, but want a beautiful service! I'll always remember what she said to me at the end...it will resonate & bears witness with our spirit forever!

You were a blessing to us & may you continue to be a blessing to others!!

Peace & Blessings,
Davina & Glenn McIntosh
Tacoma, WA

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My new husband and I just got married last Saturday. From the initial email, to phone call, to tour of the chapel area, right through the ceremony, Gina was always very prompt and professional. Even though our ceremony was teenie tiny with just witnesses and their spouses in attendance, it was WAY nicer than getting married at a courthouse! Gina is genuinely excited about seeing two people start their new lives together. We highly recommend Villa Rose Gardens!

Villa Rose Gardens responded with the following comments:

Thank you Shelly! I'm thrilled for both of you and glad to have the honor to be a part of it. Wishing you a great future together!
~Gina

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

I just had my wedding on Nov. 9th. Everything went smoothly. I love their package deals. We picked one that worked the best for us, everything was included; bouquet/boutonniere, photos, music, vows etc.The price was very budget friendly. When my fiance at the time and I originally went to check out the place, we immediately knew we wanted our wedding there and secured our date that day. Gina was so friendly and nice. We were newly engaged and had no clue what steps we needed to take at the time so it was relief she welcomed questions. Gina was always on top of things, whenever I emailed her a question I would receive an answer the same day. After we got married, we received our wedding photo disc in the mail within a few days! She works quick! You can tell that she's all about customer satisfaction. I still can't believe getting married was that easy, all we had to do was show up with our crew the day of. I would definitely recommend Villa Rose Garden to anyone who is looking for a nice and affordable wedding.

Villa Rose Gardens responded with the following comments:

Thank you Padee! It was such a pleasure to be able to work with you and share your joy. Wishing you both a bright and happy future together!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography

Gina is the greatest!! We decided on her elopement package and I absolutely loved it!! I couldn't have been happier with the whole day!! I would highly recommend this place! She has a wide array of packages and fits everyones taste and wallet.

Villa Rose Gardens responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Amanda! I'm so glad I had the privilege of being part of your special day. May your journey together as husband and wife be filled with happiness and love.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I wanted a simple wedding and friend recommended Villa Rose Gardens. We went to check it out and Gina was so nice and helpful. Every time I emailed her, I got an immediate response. It's very beautiful place to have a simple wedding. I highly recommend Villa Rose Gardens

Villa Rose Gardens responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Kevin! It was such a joy to work with you and celebrate your wedding day with you and your family. Best wishes for a lifetime filled with much love and happiness!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gina created a very special day that was stress free and memorable. The venue was perfect for our small party and budget. Gina was prepared for our May weather and we were able to have our ceremony outdoors. Thank you!

Villa Rose Gardens responded with the following comments:

Thank you Tina! It was such a joy working with you and a pleasure to meet your wonderful family. Wishing you all the very best as you begin your new journey!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

Everything about working with Gina is wonderful! She is so kind and professional, and makes everything so easy to do. Lovely ceremony, great pictures, just perfect!

Thanks Gina!!

Villa Rose Gardens responded with the following comments:

Thanks Kelly for the kind words and for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Anonymous
2+ years ago

A wonderful Intimate enviorment, Gina the pastor could not do enough for us on our wedding day. would highly reccomend the venue and pastor to anyone getting married in the US

Anonymous
2+ years ago

We had an elopement ceremony at this venue, sight unseen. We were delightfully surprised with Gina's hospitality, decor, and professionalism. The pictures were beautiful! We especially loved the ceremony. The words were so meaningful. We couldn't have written anything more lovely.We highly recommend Villa Rose Gardens.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Great for the couple that wants something simple but not cheesy.