VILLA BARONE HILLTOP MANOR

VILLA BARONE HILLTOP MANOR

Timeless elegance with a touch of sophistication

466 ROUTE 6
Value:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I will never be able to fully express my gratitude and appreciation for everyone at the Villa Barone Hilltop. They were incredible to work with and made our wedding reception absolutely perfect. Their staff is professional, courteous, and no one can come close to their attention to detail. Everyone involved in our reception made us feel like we were a part of their family and we knew right away we were in good hands. We had guests from all over New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Arizona, and Florida and we are still receiving compliments that ours was the best wedding they ever attended. Villa Barone will always be in our hearts for making our reception simply amazing. The piece of mind given to us knowing they had everything taken care of allowed us to sit back and truly enjoy our reception. The Villa Barone cannot be beat.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment we walked into Villa Barone Hilltop Manor we knew it was where we wanted to have our wedding. The staff was a pleasure to work with, easy to contact, 110% professional! Anytime I called to ask a question or we went for a visit we were met with a warm smile and greeted by name.

Our wedding night was the wedding of our dreams. They accomodated everything we had asked for without any hesitation or question. Our guests are still raving about the food and the venue as a whole and saying "it was a top notch wedding". I would recommend ANYONE to Villa Barone Hilltop Manor. I seriously cannot say in words how wonderful this place is. It is a must see and a must do! If I had to do it all over again...I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you Vinnie and Nicky for EVERYTHING! Villa is the best of the best!

Kristyn and Jason

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancé and I just had our amazing wedding at villa Barone last night and I just could not wait until after the honeymoon to write this because I am just blown away with how happy they made us!!!!!!! Nicky, Vinny and every single staff member go above and beyond to make you and your guest feel like royalty. We come from a full blooded Italian family who had not even one bad thing to say about the food bc it's perfect! You will leave very full and thinking about it the next day :) I am a very picky bride and wanted to be unique and different then any other wedding and I can tell you they made my wish come true ! My fiancé and I are extremely satisfied with everything and would never recommend to get married any were else!!!! My guest can't stop raving about our wedding and that makes us very happy! Thank you so much Villa Barone for keeping every promise and giving us a wedding we will never ever forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333 Savo Wedding

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just had our wedding reception there on August 24. Everything could not have gone better . The service was amazing. They were always watching to see if there was anything that we needed. Everyone here was so nice and friendly. Nick made us feel like family and even did the MCing in English and Italian for our families. The food was absolutely amazing . All of ours guests loved the food and they want to come back because they loved it so much. Even the set up from the cocktail to the reception to the Venetian was done perfectly. If me or my parents had a question or had to drop something of to Nick or Vinny they always answered our question and said what time works for you. I can't say enough how much we enjoyed our wedding and we are so happy we choose to have our wedding there. Then even had an off site lakefront area for photos. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!!!

• Wedding: 08/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We held our wedding reception at Villa Barone Hilltop Manor this past July.
From the moment we booked our wedding date to the time we left that night we were extremely impressed.
It was the most amazing day and we could not have been happier. The quality of service was top notch. You can be assured a wonderful wedding with their fantastic organization, attention to details, food & beverage and fabulous staff.
5 Stars to Nick, Vinny & their Team .... Thank you so much for making this the best night of our lives!
~ Keri & Chris Brogan

• Wedding: 07/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding at the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor this past July, they were absolutely the best in providing great service, food and organization of the event, my wife and I cannot thank them enough for making our special day really spectacular. We did not have to worry about anything, they took care of it all, so we were able to enjoy our wedding with family and friends as it should be. If you are planning to have a wedding, make sure that you Villa Barone Hilltop Manor a look, you will not be disappointed, they truly are wedding specialists and will make your special day to be always remembered by your guests and of course you. Special thanks to Nicky and Vinny along with your great staff in making us have such a wonderful day!
Tracy & Jeff

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at Villa Barone from the servers to the owners exceeded all of our expectations for our wedding day. From the time we booked until the moment we left on our wedding night, everyone made sure that our guests and the bridal party were well taken care of. Everything was set up perfectly upon our arrival and looked beautiful. There was not one detail to worry about while dealing with this professional staff. The food was phenomenal, some of our guests thought that cocktail hour was the main course! My husband and I had our own bridal assistant who was AMAZING! Every time we turned around she had a drink or plate of food waiting for us, without being asked. She made sure we were comfortable and well taken care of. We can't say enough good things about Villa Barone and we 100% made the correct decision by choosing Villa Barone!!

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First, a huge and heartfelt thank you to the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor staff for a wedding reception better than we could have ever dreamed of. My husband and I had our reception at the Villa Barone last month and we still cannot get over what an amazing wedding we had. If I could give 10 stars to Nicky and the staff at the Villa Barone, we would! From the moment we walked in for our first meeting until we left our wedding reception, they made us feel like family. Their attention to detail, their flexibility in working with us and our budget, and their excitement to help make our wedding beautiful never went unnoticed. The entire staff was nothing but exceptional, professional, and a complete pleasure to deal with. They made the stressful process so easy - and fun - and I honestly could not have imagined a more perfect day. My husband and I had so much fun at our own reception - something many people have told me does not often happen because of all the day's stress. Not us! Picking the Villa Barone for our wedding reception was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. And of course, I can't write a review without mentioning their amazing food. My only regret is not saving enough room for the delicious zeppoles we had for dessert. I am already recommending all of my newly engaged friends and family to consider the Villa Barone.

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
Noelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words can't express how amazing our reception was at Villa Barone. Vinny from day one reassured us about all aspects of the day. His team was unreal. Our bridal attendant Kristina was absolutely amazing - she helped me out with ANYTHING that I needed. Steve as well was a great help to us, especially to my husband. The service was impeccable. Our guests could not stop raving about the food and their attentiveness. One of our guests as well were gluten free and was catered to what he needed. The little touches is what meant most to us. To any bride who wants a day to remember, this venue is absolutely amazing!!!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was everything we had hoped for, thanks to the incredible event they put on for us at Villa Barone Hilltop Manor. The entire staff provided us with unmatched service and attention to detail from the planning through our wedding night. The food was excellent and guests are still talking about how good everything was. Having been to numerous other wedding venues, Hilltop Manor provides a level of quality and service that have earned them a well deserved, great reputation. Thank you Hilltop Manor!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Villa Barone Hilltop Manor location is absolutely breathtaking! In addition to that the staff and service we received was top notch. The food was absolutely amazing and our guests had the BEST time. Our wedding was the BEST wedding our families have ever been to and we couldn't have done it without the help of Vinny and his amazing staff! My husband and I truly felt like King and Queen for a day! We loved every moment of our wedding and glad we decided to go with the BEST at the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor. Thank you Vinny for all of your help in making our day so special. Best Regards, Cesar & Vanessa Jimenez

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Couldn't have asked for a better wedding!! They did exactly what we wanted and more!!! Everyone was amazed by everything there that night. Thank you for making our wedding such a memorable one! Vinny - you're amazing!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING! If I could do it all again there is NO other place I would even consider. Villa Barone Hilltop Manor was the only place my husband and I wanted to get married at!

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This venue is by far the most beautiful I have seen. The staff tended to our every need and were so professional and kind. Everyone raved that it was the best wedding they have been to. The food is amazing! Ask for Vinny! He was amazing!

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Villa Barone was by far the best value for what I could receive from other reception halls. The food was amazing. They pay such attention to details. 5 months later my family is still talking about what an amazing time they had. They couldn't have done a better job on our wedding.

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Dana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All I can say is WOW. The food was AMAZING as was the service. The Matre D and my bridal attendent were great, anything I needed they were on top of!! We had the most amazing time!!

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
Maria
845-628-6600
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards