VILLA BARONE HILLTOP MANOR

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

To all VB staff, you totally exceeded expectation of my guests and myself at my wedding on August 21, 2015. Based on the personal sense of customer service I received the minute I initially walked through the door, up until my wedding was complete, I knew I made the right choice when choosing my venue.

My visions and choices were not only accommodated by the VB but went far beyond I thought possible. One of my favorite memories was sitting at my wedding looking around thinking this was one of the most beautiful weddings I had ever been to.

My guests raved about the outstanding service, exceptional food and hospitality from the vb. Any request was fulfilled and met. For example, one of my guests complimented the champagne being served and her waiter brought a chilled bottle to her table. My personal attendant Antonette was amazing, she thought of things I needed before I knew I wanted them. Just having her by my side, taking care of me on that day made it that much better. Drinks were endless, food was delicious and abundant and it was overall one of the best experiences of my life. From start to finish Nicky and Vinny made this wedding the wedding of my dreams. I thank you all so much for making our wedding fantastic, which I know my family and friends will talk about for years to come. Thank you all so much and I wish I could write more but I have to finish packing for the honeymoon!!!

Love, Christina and Tom

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Private User
Recently Married

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor truly is the BEST place to get married!! Everything was what I dreamed of and more! The room was absolutely breathtaking, the service was amazing, especially the bridal assistant Antoinette. One of the main parts of the wedding is the food and the food was over the top! Between the cocktail hour, the main course and of course the Vietnamese hour everything was beyond delicious--no one went home hungry! Our guests are still talking about our wedding two weeks later! Gianni, Nicky, Vinny and our Maitre d' Robert were very professional checking in all night to make sure everything was perfect...of course it was. Villa Barone Hilltop is the way to go...you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor is simply "Magical". It will forever hold a special place in our HEARTS. From the moment we stepped into VBHM we knew this was the one. The same way I felt when I saw my wife for the first time. There aren't enough words to describe how amazing of a person Vinny is. He treated me and my wife as if we were family. He went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was everything we dreamed of. And when the day finally arrived, it was SURREAL. We were floating on a cloud. Vinny treated our wedding day as though it was his very own. From their breathtaking waterfall to their incredible cocktail hour, we were living a dream. Their service and wait staff is hands down the Best of the Best!!! My family being owners of Italian restaraunts raved about how delicious the food was. Our ceremony on the terrace was like a scene from a romantic movie. The Entire Staff, Johnny, Jacqueline, Nicky, our Maitre D' Robert and Bridal Attendent Christina were amazing in making sure our wedding was perfect. Whenever we needed something they made it happen. Such extraordinary people in making sure it exceeded all our expectations. Between the Delicious Entrees, to the Champagne March, to the Gorgeous Chandeliers and Grand Ballroom, everything was AMAZING!!!!!!!! And when it was time for Viennese and I looked out towards my guests, their jaws dropped. Table after table began making their way onto the dance floor and it was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!! From zeppoles to pyrotechnics and illuminated ice sculptures, every dessert you can imagine was there. It took me a week to write this review because I couldn't keep up with all the phone calls and messages from my guests telling me how it was the BEST WEDDING they ever attended. From the bottom of our hearts I can't thank you enough for helping us make memories that we will cherish forever!!!! It was truly the BEST DAY of Our LIVES!!!!!
Love, Ediris & Peter 7/31/15

Marie
07/20/2015

The venue is magnificent. The food is delightfully delectable and simply scrumptious! The service is impeccable. The owners are professional, personable, and extremely flexible. The advice and recommendations are priceless. The event ...a day to remember forever. Exceeds every expectation!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you Vinny and Robert for a mesmerizing night , everything was perfect , the food was excellent , and very professionals , !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diana and Gabriel Florio

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about this place made my wedding perfect! Vinny and the rest of the staff were so amazing. I loved calling there or going there because they made you feel so special and at ease! Antonella was a dream come true that night. She helped me with fixing my dress or anything i needed with a big smile on her face. People are still talking about how wonderful the ceremony and reception was! The food I heard was outstanding! I of course did not eat much. Just the delicious apps that they brought me after the ceremony.. YUMM!! Anything I wanted, was gotten for me before I could even blink! Thank you Villa Barone for making our wedding everything I could ever imagine!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't even know where to begin ! Nicky, Gianni and Vinny thank you for making sure our wedding went off flawlessly and making it unique from start to finish ! Not a single guest didn't say how beautiful and amazing everything was! Our guests were truly blown away at the unbelievable service and atmosphere ! You were the one and only venue we looked at because we knew after attending other weddings there that, there is no better place than the Villa Barone hilltop but you truly over exceeded yourselves our wedding was unlike any other! Our matre'd and bridal attendant Rob and Christina did a great job at making sure our drinks were full and we had everything we needed, thank you guys ! The beautiful outdoor areas for pictures and the lake front property are an added bonus to an already outstanding venue . The food was top notch couldn't have been more delicious and beautifully served !! The cake was unbelievable no one could believe how big it was and most of all how delicious!! We were assured that our wedding would be amazing but we are so overwhelmed at how much more than amazing it was there are no words to describe it! The fireworks during our dance and then during the indescribable Viennese hour were such an awesome and exciting addition ! The Viennese hour was an over the top display of desserts, fruits ,ice sculptures, and flowers! The staff is friendly, courteous and always smiling, rest assured they are willing to help you in any way possible. I could go on for days about everything! Thank you again everyone for helping us host the most amazing wedding we have ever seen we could never thank you enough! Nicky and Gianni thank you for treating us like you would family !
-Adrianna & Phil Rigaglia

Michael
05/15/2015

Everything was truly amazing! Staff was incredible!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

"This was the best wedding ever!", "That Viennese Hour was insane!", "How did you find this place?". These are just some of the comments we received all throughout our wedding reception and afterwards. Our guests are still raving about the food, service, atmosphere, and overall amazing time they had.

We had looked at several wedding venues in New Jersey and none could match to the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor in New York. We traveled an hour because we knew how exceptional this reception hall was by word of mouth.

Thank you so much to Nicky, Vinny, Christina, and the rest of the staff at Villa Barone. The lake and outdoor grounds for pictures were absolutely breathtaking. The food was cooked to perfection and offered such a variety to satisfy everyone's tastes, personal preferences, and dietary/medical needs (including celiac). All of the wait staff accommodated everyone with such professionalism and ease.

We can't wait to go back for someone else's wedding!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Michelle
04/10/2015

Villa Barone was amazing! We worked with Vinny for all of our planning, and he was there the entire wedding night to make sure everything went smoothly. Their planning process is so simple we couldn't believe it was that easy! They did everything including ceremony location, cocktail hour, reception, and even our cake. Christina, our bridal attendant, truly helped us with anything we needed. Villa Barone has top notch service, staff, and of course food! Our guests continue to rave about the amount and quality of the food.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Everyone at the Villa Barone is amazing and the food is out of this world. We did not have to worry about a thing. We highly recommend having your reception here. As a bride I felt like a princess, and it is a day that I will never forget.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Villa Barone was the first and only venue I visited after I got engaged. I fell in love with it as soon as we walked in the front doors. We met with Vinny and he took such great care of us from day 1. The night of our wedding we were treated like royalty. My bridal attendant, Christina, was out of this world. She was there for me the whole night and even put my napkin on my lap! Christina and James made sure we ate at our cocktail hour and even made us plates of food and took us into a private room away from our suite. The food was out of this world! Our guests are still calling us to tell us how delicious everything was. I'm recommending the Villa Barone to everyone I know who is engaged (just so I can go back and attend a wedding there!)!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I will never be able to fully express my gratitude and appreciation for everyone at the Villa Barone Hilltop. They were incredible to work with and made our wedding reception absolutely perfect. Their staff is professional, courteous, and no one can come close to their attention to detail. Everyone involved in our reception made us feel like we were a part of their family and we knew right away we were in good hands. We had guests from all over New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Arizona, and Florida and we are still receiving compliments that ours was the best wedding they ever attended. Villa Barone will always be in our hearts for making our reception simply amazing. The piece of mind given to us knowing they had everything taken care of allowed us to sit back and truly enjoy our reception. The Villa Barone cannot be beat.

Kristyn
1 Review
10/10/2014

From the moment we walked into Villa Barone Hilltop Manor we knew it was where we wanted to have our wedding. The staff was a pleasure to work with, easy to contact, 110% professional! Anytime I called to ask a question or we went for a visit we were met with a warm smile and greeted by name.

Our wedding night was the wedding of our dreams. They accomodated everything we had asked for without any hesitation or question. Our guests are still raving about the food and the venue as a whole and saying "it was a top notch wedding". I would recommend ANYONE to Villa Barone Hilltop Manor. I seriously cannot say in words how wonderful this place is. It is a must see and a must do! If I had to do it all over again...I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you Vinnie and Nicky for EVERYTHING! Villa is the best of the best!

Kristyn and Jason

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My fiancé and I just had our amazing wedding at villa Barone last night and I just could not wait until after the honeymoon to write this because I am just blown away with how happy they made us!!!!!!! Nicky, Vinny and every single staff member go above and beyond to make you and your guest feel like royalty. We come from a full blooded Italian family who had not even one bad thing to say about the food bc it's perfect! You will leave very full and thinking about it the next day :) I am a very picky bride and wanted to be unique and different then any other wedding and I can tell you they made my wish come true ! My fiancé and I are extremely satisfied with everything and would never recommend to get married any were else!!!! My guest can't stop raving about our wedding and that makes us very happy! Thank you so much Villa Barone for keeping every promise and giving us a wedding we will never ever forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333 Savo Wedding

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography

We just had our wedding reception there on August 24. Everything could not have gone better . The service was amazing. They were always watching to see if there was anything that we needed. Everyone here was so nice and friendly. Nick made us feel like family and even did the MCing in English and Italian for our families. The food was absolutely amazing . All of ours guests loved the food and they want to come back because they loved it so much. Even the set up from the cocktail to the reception to the Venetian was done perfectly. If me or my parents had a question or had to drop something of to Nick or Vinny they always answered our question and said what time works for you. I can't say enough how much we enjoyed our wedding and we are so happy we choose to have our wedding there. Then even had an off site lakefront area for photos. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!!!