VILLA BARONE HILLTOP MANOR

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Everything about this place made my wedding perfect! Vinny and the rest of the staff were so amazing. I loved calling there or going there because they made you feel so special and at ease! Antonella was a dream come true that night. She helped me with fixing my dress or anything i needed with a big smile on her face. People are still talking about how wonderful the ceremony and reception was! The food I heard was outstanding! I of course did not eat much. Just the delicious apps that they brought me after the ceremony.. YUMM!! Anything I wanted, was gotten for me before I could even blink! Thank you Villa Barone for making our wedding everything I could ever imagine!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't even know where to begin ! Nicky, Gianni and Vinny thank you for making sure our wedding went off flawlessly and making it unique from start to finish ! Not a single guest didn't say how beautiful and amazing everything was! Our guests were truly blown away at the unbelievable service and atmosphere ! You were the one and only venue we looked at because we knew after attending other weddings there that, there is no better place than the Villa Barone hilltop but you truly over exceeded yourselves our wedding was unlike any other! Our matre'd and bridal attendant Rob and Christina did a great job at making sure our drinks were full and we had everything we needed, thank you guys ! The beautiful outdoor areas for pictures and the lake front property are an added bonus to an already outstanding venue . The food was top notch couldn't have been more delicious and beautifully served !! The cake was unbelievable no one could believe how big it was and most of all how delicious!! We were assured that our wedding would be amazing but we are so overwhelmed at how much more than amazing it was there are no words to describe it! The fireworks during our dance and then during the indescribable Viennese hour were such an awesome and exciting addition ! The Viennese hour was an over the top display of desserts, fruits ,ice sculptures, and flowers! The staff is friendly, courteous and always smiling, rest assured they are willing to help you in any way possible. I could go on for days about everything! Thank you again everyone for helping us host the most amazing wedding we have ever seen we could never thank you enough! Nicky and Gianni thank you for treating us like you would family !
-Adrianna & Phil Rigaglia

Michael
05/15/2015

Everything was truly amazing! Staff was incredible!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

"This was the best wedding ever!", "That Viennese Hour was insane!", "How did you find this place?". These are just some of the comments we received all throughout our wedding reception and afterwards. Our guests are still raving about the food, service, atmosphere, and overall amazing time they had.

We had looked at several wedding venues in New Jersey and none could match to the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor in New York. We traveled an hour because we knew how exceptional this reception hall was by word of mouth.

Thank you so much to Nicky, Vinny, Christina, and the rest of the staff at Villa Barone. The lake and outdoor grounds for pictures were absolutely breathtaking. The food was cooked to perfection and offered such a variety to satisfy everyone's tastes, personal preferences, and dietary/medical needs (including celiac). All of the wait staff accommodated everyone with such professionalism and ease.

We can't wait to go back for someone else's wedding!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Michelle
04/10/2015

Villa Barone was amazing! We worked with Vinny for all of our planning, and he was there the entire wedding night to make sure everything went smoothly. Their planning process is so simple we couldn't believe it was that easy! They did everything including ceremony location, cocktail hour, reception, and even our cake. Christina, our bridal attendant, truly helped us with anything we needed. Villa Barone has top notch service, staff, and of course food! Our guests continue to rave about the amount and quality of the food.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Everyone at the Villa Barone is amazing and the food is out of this world. We did not have to worry about a thing. We highly recommend having your reception here. As a bride I felt like a princess, and it is a day that I will never forget.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Villa Barone was the first and only venue I visited after I got engaged. I fell in love with it as soon as we walked in the front doors. We met with Vinny and he took such great care of us from day 1. The night of our wedding we were treated like royalty. My bridal attendant, Christina, was out of this world. She was there for me the whole night and even put my napkin on my lap! Christina and James made sure we ate at our cocktail hour and even made us plates of food and took us into a private room away from our suite. The food was out of this world! Our guests are still calling us to tell us how delicious everything was. I'm recommending the Villa Barone to everyone I know who is engaged (just so I can go back and attend a wedding there!)!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I will never be able to fully express my gratitude and appreciation for everyone at the Villa Barone Hilltop. They were incredible to work with and made our wedding reception absolutely perfect. Their staff is professional, courteous, and no one can come close to their attention to detail. Everyone involved in our reception made us feel like we were a part of their family and we knew right away we were in good hands. We had guests from all over New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Arizona, and Florida and we are still receiving compliments that ours was the best wedding they ever attended. Villa Barone will always be in our hearts for making our reception simply amazing. The piece of mind given to us knowing they had everything taken care of allowed us to sit back and truly enjoy our reception. The Villa Barone cannot be beat.

Kristyn
1 Review
10/10/2014

From the moment we walked into Villa Barone Hilltop Manor we knew it was where we wanted to have our wedding. The staff was a pleasure to work with, easy to contact, 110% professional! Anytime I called to ask a question or we went for a visit we were met with a warm smile and greeted by name.

Our wedding night was the wedding of our dreams. They accomodated everything we had asked for without any hesitation or question. Our guests are still raving about the food and the venue as a whole and saying "it was a top notch wedding". I would recommend ANYONE to Villa Barone Hilltop Manor. I seriously cannot say in words how wonderful this place is. It is a must see and a must do! If I had to do it all over again...I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you Vinnie and Nicky for EVERYTHING! Villa is the best of the best!

Kristyn and Jason

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My fiancé and I just had our amazing wedding at villa Barone last night and I just could not wait until after the honeymoon to write this because I am just blown away with how happy they made us!!!!!!! Nicky, Vinny and every single staff member go above and beyond to make you and your guest feel like royalty. We come from a full blooded Italian family who had not even one bad thing to say about the food bc it's perfect! You will leave very full and thinking about it the next day :) I am a very picky bride and wanted to be unique and different then any other wedding and I can tell you they made my wish come true ! My fiancé and I are extremely satisfied with everything and would never recommend to get married any were else!!!! My guest can't stop raving about our wedding and that makes us very happy! Thank you so much Villa Barone for keeping every promise and giving us a wedding we will never ever forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333 Savo Wedding

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography

We just had our wedding reception there on August 24. Everything could not have gone better . The service was amazing. They were always watching to see if there was anything that we needed. Everyone here was so nice and friendly. Nick made us feel like family and even did the MCing in English and Italian for our families. The food was absolutely amazing . All of ours guests loved the food and they want to come back because they loved it so much. Even the set up from the cocktail to the reception to the Venetian was done perfectly. If me or my parents had a question or had to drop something of to Nick or Vinny they always answered our question and said what time works for you. I can't say enough how much we enjoyed our wedding and we are so happy we choose to have our wedding there. Then even had an off site lakefront area for photos. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our wedding reception at Villa Barone Hilltop Manor this past July.
From the moment we booked our wedding date to the time we left that night we were extremely impressed.
It was the most amazing day and we could not have been happier. The quality of service was top notch. You can be assured a wonderful wedding with their fantastic organization, attention to details, food & beverage and fabulous staff.
5 Stars to Nick, Vinny & their Team .... Thank you so much for making this the best night of our lives!
~ Keri & Chris Brogan

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor this past July, they were absolutely the best in providing great service, food and organization of the event, my wife and I cannot thank them enough for making our special day really spectacular. We did not have to worry about anything, they took care of it all, so we were able to enjoy our wedding with family and friends as it should be. If you are planning to have a wedding, make sure that you Villa Barone Hilltop Manor a look, you will not be disappointed, they truly are wedding specialists and will make your special day to be always remembered by your guests and of course you. Special thanks to Nicky and Vinny along with your great staff in making us have such a wonderful day!
Tracy & Jeff

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I cannot rave enough about what an amazing and truly magnificent fairy tale wedding we had. None of this would have been possible without the amazing Villa Barone. Our wedding day was by far the best day of our lives. Johnny and the staff at Villa Barone helped create a magical fairy tale wedding. From the décor to the friendliest and classiest staff my husband and I can’t thank you enough. Johnny has been there every step of the way from giving us ideas to helping make our day run that much smoother. Johnny went above and beyond each step of the wedding process to ensure we would have a smooth and perfect day. At times if I was unsure of something or being a bit of a bridezilla, Johnny and the staff at Villa were right there to re-ensure me that all is well. From the last details of my blinged out cake to bringing two trucks full of wedding items prior to the big day, the staff at Villa Barone was more than accommodating and sweet.

Once again we thank you from the bottom of our hearts and love all of you at the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor. Brides and grooms to be please don’t hesitate in booking your special day with Villa Barone.

We love Villa Barone and are ending our year at their famous NYE Party. It only seems right to end our magical year at the place that helped make our wedding day one we will never forget for as long as we live.

Lots of love,

Nicole & Gregory

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Villa Barone from the servers to the owners exceeded all of our expectations for our wedding day. From the time we booked until the moment we left on our wedding night, everyone made sure that our guests and the bridal party were well taken care of. Everything was set up perfectly upon our arrival and looked beautiful. There was not one detail to worry about while dealing with this professional staff. The food was phenomenal, some of our guests thought that cocktail hour was the main course! My husband and I had our own bridal assistant who was AMAZING! Every time we turned around she had a drink or plate of food waiting for us, without being asked. She made sure we were comfortable and well taken care of. We can't say enough good things about Villa Barone and we 100% made the correct decision by choosing Villa Barone!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Noelle
06/20/2014

First, a huge and heartfelt thank you to the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor staff for a wedding reception better than we could have ever dreamed of. My husband and I had our reception at the Villa Barone last month and we still cannot get over what an amazing wedding we had. If I could give 10 stars to Nicky and the staff at the Villa Barone, we would! From the moment we walked in for our first meeting until we left our wedding reception, they made us feel like family. Their attention to detail, their flexibility in working with us and our budget, and their excitement to help make our wedding beautiful never went unnoticed. The entire staff was nothing but exceptional, professional, and a complete pleasure to deal with. They made the stressful process so easy - and fun - and I honestly could not have imagined a more perfect day. My husband and I had so much fun at our own reception - something many people have told me does not often happen because of all the day's stress. Not us! Picking the Villa Barone for our wedding reception was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. And of course, I can't write a review without mentioning their amazing food. My only regret is not saving enough room for the delicious zeppoles we had for dessert. I am already recommending all of my newly engaged friends and family to consider the Villa Barone.