Valley Forge Casino Resort

Value
Flexibility
Danielle
06/20/2015

Everyone was wonder at Valley Forge and made our wedding absolutely perfect. Terri Hughes was our wedding planner and she was amazing, I would absolutely recommend her to other people. Anthony and I loved her and appreciate everything she did for us!

Cindy
06/12/2015

Everything turned out great. Emily Girondo was very helpful and great to work with. I would definitely recommend her and the location.

Recently Married

We started working with Julianna, who was fabulous and ended working with Terri, who was absolutely amazing! She was there to help with everything and always made us feel like we were her only wedding, even though there were many! Since the wedding, we have heard nothing but good things about the venue. The food was delicious, the ballroom was beautiful, and the service was great!

1 person found this review helpful

Valley Forge Casino resort was great they made our day as special as could be

Recently Married

I knew from the beginning that I wanted to get married in King of Prussia. It is the middle point of my family and my fiancé family. Once I started looking at wedding venues in KOP I just knew we had to get married at the Valley Forge Casino Resort. I was so happy that we decided to book with the Radisson. We booked the Waterford Ballroom which is the two story ballroom with a stage. I can not tell you how helpful Emily has been. She answers all of my questions within 24 hrs. Emily has been a crucial part of my planning. She has been so knowledgeable about other vendors. She is able to see my vision and is willing to put work in to make sure it becomes a reality on my wedding day. I would recommend the Radission to anyone who is looking to have a good time at their wedding reception. All your wedding guest get free access to the casino the night of the wedding. There is a night club in the hotel so even after your wedding reception is over the party does not have to stop if you don't want it to. The Radisson works within any budget and that is a great for any couple who is planning on a strict budget. If you book at the Valley Forge Casino Resort you won't be sorry.

Holly
07/12/2014

Everything at out reception was EXCELLENT
Our guests cannot stop talking about it

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Cheryl
05/02/2014

Besides that the venue was stunning, Noreen went above and beyond for us! She was amazing and took away all of the stress!!! A+++

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Newly remodeled this hotel is clean, chic, and elegant. The grand ballroom looked incredible and the setup was breathtaking. Up lighting in the room as well as a wonderful coordinator, Noreen, who helped us from beginning to end. The block of rooms was affordable at $99/night and everyone said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Out of 200 experienced wedding attendees that's quite the compliment!

Patti
03/29/2014

I have done many weddings and have done many large parties and all I can say about this venue and all of the people we came in contact with "I have never been so impressed with everything" I could not think I one thing I would have wanted to change.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake

Five stars all around! We worked with Juliana and Patricia and they were awesome! We had both our ceremony and reception in the Grand Ballroom, and they were beautiful and flawless. The food, drinks, and service were all amazing! Our guests literally keep telling us it was best/funnest wedding they have ever been to. Juliana and Patricia were professional and attentive through the whole planning process, and the day of the wedding went so smoothly with no issues- they really took the headache out of wedding planning. We had to plan the wedding long distance since we don't live in the area, and they were very understanding and flexible with our schedule. And as a bride who was completely clueless about what actually happens at a wedding, they were very helpful and had great ideas. I'd recommend this venue to anyone :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Most bang, for your $$$! We had our 200 person reception in the Waterford Ballroom, and everything was great! They are very accommodating, and willing to make your vision a reality!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
1+ year ago

This venue was great! We started off with Lindsay as our coordinator and she was absolutely amazing! As she moved on we worked with Juliana who was great! Everything was beautiful and exactly how I asked for things to be set up. The food was delicious and it was a great night!

Marian
09/20/2013

Our guests raved about everything! The room, food, service, etc.

Ted & Joan
07/20/2013

From our first meeting with Monica, a year before the wedding, we were comfortable that all of our needs would be addressed. The Radisson exceeded our expectations! Having to give over control is difficult, but they valued our opinions and suggestions, made us feel so at ease and made for the most relaxing wedding day! Everything was perfectly amazing and the Waterford Ballroom looked beyond beautiful! The staff was top rate - thank you to the maitre'd, Tasha who was a calming, friendly presence to us and was so thoughtful and cordial to all of us.
The wait staff and bartenders were professional, courteous and cordial. Every employee who we came in contact with was respectful and helpful.
Lastly, our wedding coordinator, Monica, always took time from her schedule to listen to our suggestions and helped and guided us to make decisions. Her professionalism and approachable nature made the planning stages flow smoothly. She was a constant reassurance that all of our arrangements would make for a beautiful wedding day! Many, many of our guests expressed that this was one of their best wedding experiences ever! Thank you, thank you thank you!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Linda
06/08/2013

I would like to thank Monica DiRenzo and her staff on doing an excellent job with my daughters wedding. They were great to work with from start to finish. I have never experienced such a professional staff and they went beyond to help with my daughters wedding! When it comes time for my other daughter to get married we already know who we are going to.

Thanks for such a great time!!

Teresa
10/13/2012

This was our first daughter getting married and I must say this whole experience was such a memorable one due to the quality of the service we received not only from the Radisson at valley forge but from our wedding planner Monica DIrenzo who made itt such a special experience! We would referr and have done so over and over again.