Upright Decor

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 5 Reviews
Upright Décor is extremely talented with what they do. They just know what will look good and what will not! it was as simple as me describing in a very vague and general way what I wanted and them know exactly what pieces I needed to make that look come together to the tee. the décor looked absolutely stunning at my wedding. Not only this but this company is extremely professional, accommodating and flexible. At the last minute, literally a couple hours before my reception started, I was short chair covers (which I had got elsewhere). Upright saved the day and brought in the extras and alleviated the problem very quickly and stress free. They also do not put any pressure on to get extra stuff or to do anything more than you want to. I just love them ad am so happy with their obviously talented team.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Upright Decor is very professional and provided wonderful suggestions on how to enhance our reception venue. They definitely did a great job making the space look even more beautiful as the decor items blended perfectly. Colin and Rebecca are excellent to communicate with in person, by phone and email as they respond quite quickly. I would recommend them to anyone needing this service.
Wedding: 06/08/2013

Anonymous 5 Reviews
We used Upright Decor for our ceremony and reception venue decoration. Colin Upright did an amazing job on every single detail. When we walked into the room, we couldn't believe the decor actually could make the room so different! Backdrop, chair covers, lightings, candles... everything looked absolutely beautiful and elegant. We felt so glad that we chose Upright as our decor vender. Thanks Colin and your team for the amazing job you did for us! Thanks for being so flexible for all the last minute changes. Your services and quality are definitely outstanding. We will surely recommend you to all the bride and groom-to- be. :)
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I had used Upright Decor for a few linens for our wedding. They have a great selection of more fancier styles. When I went to pick up the order the day before the wedding one of the items wasn't ready for pick up so they said to come back in the morning. A bit later that day they called and said they would delivery all the items to our venue at no extra charge due to the misunderstanding. So even though my order was small they still treated it as an order and made sure we had our linens. I was thrilled about this and will definitely use Upright Decor again.
Wedding: 07/28/2012

Anonymous 9 Reviews
Colin from Upright and actually the whole Upright Decor staff were incredibly professional and patient. I had to revise my quote multiple times due to plans changing or me attending different bridal shows and getting new ideas. Not once did I feel like they were frustrated or tired of all the changes. All changes happened very promptly and efficiently. I absolutely love Colin's vision in creating the most spectacular settings for special occasions. There is a reason they are known to be the best, it's because they truly are.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We rented a cranberry colored aisle runner from Upright Decor for our wedding. I totally forgot to pick it up the day before the wedding, and had a bit of a freak out the night before. We called the emergency hotline on their website and were directed to one of the owners who was in California setting up a wedding. He was super nice and promised we would get our runner one way or another the next day. They were so flexible and understanding, and went out of their way to help us out because of a situation we got ourselves into! I would definitely recommend using them.
Wedding: 10/24/2010
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
 604-878-1955
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire