unique weddings in new orleans

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wedding planner, Brittani, has taken as much time as necessary to realize our vision and meet with us about all the little details that will make the big day perfect. I highly recommend these creative professionals!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Michelle is the best she made my wedding perfect! Her assistant Elizabeth and Michelle made everything perfect. It was a blast and can't believe it is done. Everything was beautiful! From the finding my perfect venue to driving three hours for stumps for the ceremony! I had the best wedding ever! I highly recommend Michele and her company! She had everything planned to the minute! Don't know what we would have done without her! She is the best! Someone told me your won't have fun at your own wedding. Well that is very untrue! I had a blast! It was a perfect day! Love you Michelle thanks for everything!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I don't know where to begin other than to say how, out of all the decisions you have to make in planning a wedding, this was by far the BEST decision I made. Brittani and Michelle, and their staff, were incredible to work with. I interviewed several planners in the New Orleans area and Brittani was by far the most attentive even before I hired her. The entire process of planning a wedding is overwhelming and Brittani kept me grounded and calm (well, as calm as one can be during wedding planning). On my wedding day, she and her staff took care of everything. I was so relaxed just knowing that she was there. She also has amazing contacts to other vendors in the New Orleans area. That was a plus! Anything I wanted, Brittani surely knew where to find it! I am so grateful for Brittani, Michelle, and their staff. I really couldn't have done it without them!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I had to change venues less than a month prior to my wedding and was close to a meltdown making all these changes to my NOLA destination wedding. I was referred to Michelle by Celeste at the Omni Royal Orleans, and a truer professional and gentlewoman I've never met! She was incredibly wonderful, kind, generous and direct. Due to the venue changes, I had almost tripled the cost of my wedding and while blunt about the fact I could not afford her, she still went above and beyond in giving me some insight into the industry and placing a phone call on my behalf.
From the weddings I've seen in her portfolio, her planning skills and attention to detail are above and beyond anything I've ever seen! While I couldn't hire her for my wedding, I'm not above saving up to hire her for our 10th anniversary!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We were SO pleased with our experience working with Michele and her team. Every vendor that she set us up with was absolutely flawless – attentive, professional, and a perfect match with our needs. She helped us through every stage of the planning process and we could not have found a better planner to put together such a perfect and wonderful event. Her day-of staff were perfect – We didn’t have to worry or think about a single thing all night other than enjoying ourselves – which is the best gift we could possibly ask for! We would absolutely recommend Michele and her staff to any other couple looking for a flawlessly organized and thoughtfully-planned experience!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Having Michele there on the day of my wedding was an excelent choice. She was very good at keeping everyone on time as well as calm.
When disaster struck with the florist she helped me handle it. I know I couldn't have enjoyed my wedding as much as I did without her. Everyone needs a Day of cordinator at the very least! I recommend Michelle!

Profile Picture
nola731
2+ years ago

Michele and her team were amazing and extremely helpful. Every vendor she recommended was incredibly professional, and her team took care of every last detail. She was especially great to work with because I was planning my wedding from out of town and she stepped in whenever I needed her to do anything. The day of the wedding everything was already taken care of before I could think about it. She organized all of our vendors (even the ones she didn't arrange) and had a team available to make sure that no deatail was left forgotten. They also had a very easy and casual way of letting me or my husband know that it was time to cut the cake, toast, etc. I would recommend Michele and her team to anyone and EVERYONE planning a wedding in New Orleans.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning