UDS photo, Unique Design Studios (UDSphoto)

UDS photo, Unique Design Studios (UDSphoto)

Favorite
Miami, FL
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

They did our engagement and wedding photos. They exceeded our expectations as they always do. Their photos are amazing and their photogs are just the sweetest and most amazing people.

Services Used: Photography

What do you do if you're a photographer and you're getting married? You hire the BEST of course, you hire UDS PHOTOGRAPHY! Martha Ramirez owner and lead photog is a powerhouse photographer full of energy innovation and creativity! If you want cutting edge imagery, art, and just an awesome photog team then you want UDS!

1 person found this review helpful
Private User
Recently Married

UDS took care of our engagement photos, rehearsal photos, and wedding ceremony and reception photos. To say that we are ecstatic with Martha and her team is an understatement. Martha and her team arrived on time, kept in touch when necessary, and were approachable. We received our photos quickly after each event. Martha has a bubbly and warm personality that made it so easy for my camera-shy husband to actually ENJOY getting our photos taken. Martha managed to take photos not only of us as a couple, but also photos with my dog, and our very young (distractible) flower girls. Photos of all three events came out even better than what we were hoping for, and we've been scrolling through them over and over again, reliving our wedding through Martha's lens. Each photo looks absolutely beautiful and she captured the sweetness of us as a couple perfectly. Again, we are just so happy and so thankful that Martha was our photographer for all the important moments!! For any future events, we will look to no one else. Without a doubt, hiring UDS was one of the BEST decisions we made in planning for our wedding.

Services Used: Photography

Martha and her team at UDS are beyond AMAZING!! From our engagement pictures to our wedding, every single picture was beautiful. The girls at UDS were always extremely helpful and quick to reply to any of my emails, texts or calls. I HIGHLY recommend UDS to any bride searching for a photographer.

Martha, thank you so much for everything!! Like I said before, I will keep thanking you till the end of time!

Services Used: Photography

UDS did our engagement photos and they are so beautiful. My co worker recommended them because they did her Mother's wedding. So I researched their website and loved what I saw. They are very affordable and so professional.

Services Used: Photography

Martha and her team at Unique Design Studios first caught my attention after we worked on a wedding together a few years ago. I began to follow their work and was always intrigued by the creativity and passion they put into even the smallest shoots. When my husband and I got engaged I put a few websites in front of him and was ecstatic when theirs was his favorite. I immediately contacted Martha and once we worked out some of the details made an appointment for us to go with my parents to meet with Martha. Immediately we knew she was a perfect fit and that was further confirmed by our engagement shoot and all of the fun we had with her. She is not only talented but warm, friendly, fun, passionate and professional. She made us all feel so comfortable. It was like having an old friend of the family shoot us all day rather than a stranger. Our proofs are amazing I can’t wait to get our album put together and to get all of our photos in hand.
Thank you Martha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emmy & Nate

Anonymous
03/22/2014

UDS is incredible. As one of the premiere photography companies in Miami, they provide impeccable service and stunning photos. We could not have had a better experience! I highly recommend Unique Design Studios!

Nicole
03/09/2014

Thank you UDS!!! MARTHA is amaaazingggggg!!!!!!! and so is all the UDS staff!! Not only does she make you feel 100% comfortable but she gets some amazing shots.. My boudoir she did came out soo perfect.. THEN OUR WEDDING!! SHE REALLY CAN CAPTURE EVERY MOMENT!!! they really are amazing im so happy I went with them!! you will have pictures for life so finding the perfect photographer is a must!! UDS is worth every Penny! I will have beautiful photos and albums to look back at for life!!! Thank you again!!

Services Used: Photography

Hands down BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
My husband and I cannot say enough good things about the team at UDS! From our first meeting with Melyssa & Martha we felt right at home, they go above and beyond to make sure their clients feel special. We did our engagement shoot with them as well as our wedding day, and they captured all those moments PERFECTLY. If it’s one thing NOT to think twice about in this wedding planning process, it's hiring a great photographer, look no further!

Services Used: Photography

There are no words to express how grateful my husband and I are to the entire team at UDS. Christy is such an amazing photographer, and so much fun to work with. All of the photo sessions done with Christy came out gorgeous and awesome. I would recommend Christy and all of the UDS photography team. They are extremely professional and very responsive. They truly care about their clients and high quality work.

Evelio
11/15/2013

The whole UDS staff was amazing. Needles to say the photography came out amazing. They showed my wife and I how much they truly care for their clients. They really capture the best moments that you'll cherish forever

Services Used: Photography

I absolutely loved the work that Martha and her team did! My pictures are one of a kind. Martha is super sweet and very talented. One thing I enjoyed the most was seeing actual professional pics the next day after the wedding which she posted online! I truly recommend UDS!

Private User
2+ years ago

I can't say enough. The exceeded my expectations with images that will be cherished for a lifetime

Services Used: Photography

I had the honor and pleasure of working with UDS for an engagement photo shoot, a boudoir shoot, and for our wedding day. Martha and her team were the epitome of professionalism and the product that she creates can be described as nothing other than masterful art. She was extremely responsive, equally accommodating, and also just has a great energy and spirit. She is a joy to work with and I would recommend her services to anyone I know.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Words can’t express how thankful I am to have had the honor of having UDS/Martha Ramirez and Jesus Ramirez as my wedding photographers! From our E-pics to our wedding day, it was a great adventure for both my husband and I! Martha is so patient, so creative and so very talented! She’s an easy going person with a great personality who made us feel comfortable in front of the cameras from the moment we met her! Both our engagement and wedding pictures is something that I will treasure for the rest of my life and I’m so happy to have the best of the best!! Our Images and priceless!

Special Thanks to Mely, studio manager, for making everything possible for us!

Love,
Arlet

Services Used: Photography

The Best of the Best!! Incredibly professional and CREATIVE!! Martha and the UDS girls will go above and beyond to make sure you are a million percent in love with your photographs. As a client myself, I'm telling you they'll get your vision right the first time after you consult with them. Don't bother looking anywhere else!!