UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Courtni
04/18/2015

I was hesitant with selecting a DJ because it was very important to my husband and I that our reception was a night to remember. We wanted to party!!! Ubis Music and Lighting did not disappoint. Planning had gone smoothly, for the most part, but I was super nervous about the flowers and the DJ. We knew Ubi did a great job at another event we went to, but our music was slightly different. We wanted mostly R&B and Hip Hop. We wanted to dance. Ubi was very professional and just a nice guy. He told us about our package options, which was just a little more than I hoped to pay. He sent us emails with all of the information we needed. He was very easy to contact. Even though he was already booked for our date, he accommodated us with another DJ, who was equally professional and nice. We submitted our song list, and our wedding and reception happened just the way we wanted it to. From the seating of our guests, to the ceremony, to the last song at our reception, our music was seamless and perfect. The lighting was perfect, also. All of Ubi's suggestions were on point. It was worth every dime. WE HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIVES!!!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ubi did a great job keeping our guests on the dance floor! Very friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Services Used: DJ

We couldn't be happier with our choice to have Ubi DJ our wedding reception. We had the very best time partying with all our guests from start to finish. The music was right on point, he fed off our crowd and played the songs we had requested ahead of time. Our guests are still raving about the music and how much fun they had. Ubi is very professional and quick to respond back to you. He is a pleasure to deal with and is very affordable for the amazing service you receive. He came very highly recommended by family and friends and we are happy to continue to recommend him to anyone that can benefit from his services.

Services Used: DJ

Ubi is so laid back and was a pleasure to work with. He sent us a quick survey asking us questions about our song selections, bridal party names, etc and we had a brief phone conversation to review it all. There were no frills and no crazy portal gimmick.

The day of the wedding ubi provided music for cocktail hour and reception. He played a lovely selection for cocktail hour and had the crowd on their feet the whole night for the reception. We had all our guests compliment the music saying he was fantastic. I loved Ubi and I recommend him for not only music, but lighting too.

Profile Picture
Alexa
11/23/2014

DJ Ubi was lively and kept our guests dancing. He knew where to stop the songs during our formality dances and made the transition from one dance to another seamlessly. Lastly, when we spontaneously changed the order of the introductions because our bridal party wasn't ready he was on point and moved to our introduction song without a glitch,

4.2

Great DJ. I would highly recommend Ubi. He was on time, played the music we wanted for the wedding. Had the entire wedding up and dancing all night.

Services Used: DJ

Profesionalidad, Dinamismo, Seriedad y Profesionalidad acompanan al sr Ubis en su trabajo, 100% garantizado, gracias por hacer de nuestra noche un momento Unico

Services Used: DJ

My husband is a huge music fan! Priority number one for him was the music selection for the reception. He always believed the music would make the party. Ubiz and staff did a fantastic job! They took my husband's playlist, added some of their own music and made the reception a blast! The guest loved the music selection, they could not stop, did not want to stop dancing. They also did a fantastic job with all the lightning.

Services Used: DJ

I booked Ubi as my Dj for my wedding August 22, 2014 at the Mayfair. My guest loved him!! He was the perfect Master of Ceremony and DJ! The guest danced the night away until the end and complimented me on the music. The last song I chose was a little unconventional from the usual romantic songs but the guest loved it!! We chose Green Day, Time of your life all the guest made a circle around us and pointed to us when the chorus of I hope you had the time of your life. It was amazing and magical. I did have the time of my life!! Thank you Ubi for providing us with music that will have my guest up off there chairs and talking about for days to come.

Services Used: DJ

We had the opportunity to work with Gilberto (Ubi couldn't make it) and he was awesome. He kept people out of their seats all night long. We had a mix on latin and non latin guest and they all had a blast. I would recommend them to any bride to be that likes to dance all night long.

Services Used: DJ

Ubi is amazing! He is a great value for the services he provides. His music was awesome and appealed to all of my guests. The lighting we chose was absolutely perfect and set the perfect ambiance to my room. I would recommend Ubi and his team to anyone!

Services Used: DJ

I was a guest at the wedding so I can not speak for value, but I know it was a very diverse crowd and UBI's Music did an awesome job in keeping us all up and on our feet! A great time was had by all!

Services Used: DJ

Ubi and his team created the perfect lighting, ambiance, and music for our wedding. My guests were dancing the entire night and the percussionist really added an extra spark to our event. He truly is exceptional and an amazing DJ.

Services Used: DJ

No words to describe this man. He and his team are simply the best!! I would hire them for any type of event. My wedding was a success because of their efforts in providing the best atmosphere for everyone. Also works with pricing. AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

Services Used: DJ

Hire UBI HIMSELF! Ubi was so nice, professional, and an excellent DJ/MC. Everyone loves Ubi and you can tell why once you start working with him.

Services Used: DJ

We used Ubis strictly for dj and he did a fabulous job. Kept everyone dancing the entire night. Honestly, I've never been to a wedding where the dance floor is crowded the entire night. They were great and knew how to keep the crowd having an excellent time.