UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Profesionalidad, Dinamismo, Seriedad y Profesionalidad acompanan al sr Ubis en su trabajo, 100% garantizado, gracias por hacer de nuestra noche un momento Unico

Services Used: DJ

Ubi and his team created the perfect lighting, ambiance, and music for our wedding. My guests were dancing the entire night and the percussionist really added an extra spark to our event. He truly is exceptional and an amazing DJ.

Services Used: DJ

No words to describe this man. He and his team are simply the best!! I would hire them for any type of event. My wedding was a success because of their efforts in providing the best atmosphere for everyone. Also works with pricing. AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

Services Used: DJ

Hire UBI HIMSELF! Ubi was so nice, professional, and an excellent DJ/MC. Everyone loves Ubi and you can tell why once you start working with him.

Services Used: DJ

We used Ubis strictly for dj and he did a fabulous job. Kept everyone dancing the entire night. Honestly, I've never been to a wedding where the dance floor is crowded the entire night. They were great and knew how to keep the crowd having an excellent time.

Victor
04/12/2014

Ubis is a high experienced professional. He made us have a fantastic musical experience! In every sense he made all of us have a wonderful moment. Five stars with all our hearts to Ubi Marrero!

Services Used: DJ

We hired Umberto who was the actual dj at our wedding. He was amazing!!! He was able to fell the dancing environment and play the exact songs everyone wanted to hear. The dance floor was always packed. He also provided the lighting which was the perfect shade of blue. If you want an amazing night you must hire DJ UBIS.

Services Used: DJ

Ubi was fantastic! There was a small glitch during the ceremony with the music, but that may have been the venue's fault. Still, it was corrected immediately and all else went off without a hitch. The dance floor was always packed and the flow of events was seamless. And the lighting? Amazing.

I also did a confetti canon through him on two occasions over the course of the reception and it was incredible.

Please please please use him for all of your special effects, in addition to DJing. He's great!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Ubis team of DJ's, in the case of my wedding, David, are wonderful. While Ubi did not personally DJ my wedding, David was excellent. My family and friends were dancing the entire time. We had so much fun. everything went just as we requested and Ubi himself called me several times to ensure that all of my needs would be met. Excellent job!

Recently Married

Ubi was really great! He was very easy to work with and had lots of great suggestions for our music. We had an international crowd and he was really great at balancing all the different types of music we wanted to be played. Also, his DJ station was very nice looking and blended into the venue very well. He also did our lighting, which was beautiful and we had many compliments on that. Highly recommended!

Dianelis
1 Review
11/24/2013

Ubis is fantastic!!!! He listens to you and makes your idea come alive. Also, he is extremely respectful of ones requests. He is very flexible and a joy to work with. Always has a great attitude and will help you with ideas and suggestions respecting your budget and with great professionalism!!!!!

1+ year ago

DJ Ubi really went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was extra special. He is professional, hardworking, and very sweet. He made sure he understood every detail related to the music and vibe of my wedding, as well as the lighting. He also, gave me the idea of using a live percussionist, which gave a nice live element since having a band was not in our budget. On the day of my wedding, he made sure the color of my up lighting was exactly what I wanted, even asking me when I saw the room for the first time and giving me different options, just in case I opted for a different shade. As far as music goes, it was the best dance party ever! Everyone has given us compliments on how much fun the music was, and how everyone was on their feet the entire night. I highly recommend Ubi for any event. Ubi, thank you very much for making our wedding one of the most memorable, fun nights of our lives!

Nicole & Alex - 11/16/2013

Melissa
11/09/2013

Ubis was a pleasure to work with. Professional and excellent with the crowd. Lighting was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better night! The dance floor stayed packed the whole night. All my guests raved on how awesome he was. Thank you Ubis!

1+ year ago
1.9

Buyer Beware!!!! This guy did not even show up to our wedding! He sent someone else we never meet to do our event. He knew with ample time that he would not be doing our wedding but failed to introduce us to the DJ and did not inform us of this. The day of the wedding some random guy showed up and he quickly introduced himself to me. News flash, that is not the time to meet a vendor!!!!!! The guy that did the wedding was horrible and my guest rated him a "D" !!!!!! I could of plugged in to pandora or my iTunes and it would of been better. I had to provide a list of songs but did not think that he DJ would only play those songs and would not be able to incorporate anything else. I did not think it was my job to write down absolutely every song that should of been played. He was also rude to my guest that made reasonable request. I was simply too busy to go over and say something to him but I sent a friend to tell him I was not happy and he blew her off. I would of thought the empty dance floor would of alerted him of the problem but 'fat chance.'
The nice thing was that the lighting was perfect.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
4.7

Ubi was great to work with and made our music and lighting experience easy and fun. His lighting transformed our wedding venue and enhanced our flower centerpieces, cake table, etc. He uses top of the line equipment, both for his lights and dj booth. Ubi mixed a special arrangement for our first dance that was just perfect! All the music he played was exactly what we wanted. We wished the night would have lasted forever!!! Loved working with Ubi!

Services Used: DJ

Our wedding music, lighting and atmosphere was amazing thanks to DJ UBI and his talent. He was professional, honest, and a pleasure to work with. Not only did he have our guests dancing all night, he made the room look magical and elegant. I highly recommend him, you won't be disappointed.

- Stephanie & Patrick