UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING

UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING

10990 SW 28 ST
Miami, FL 33165 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Cla...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't be happier with our choice to have Ubi DJ our wedding reception. We had the very best time partying with all our guests from start to finish. The music was right on point, he fed off our crowd and played the songs we had requested ahead of time. Our guests are still raving about the music and how much fun they had. Ubi is very professional and quick to respond back to you. He is a pleasure to deal with and is very affordable for the amazing service you receive. He came very highly recommended by family and friends and we are happy to continue to recommend him to anyone that can benefit from his services.

• Wedding: 01/30/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ubi is so laid back and was a pleasure to work with. He sent us a quick survey asking us questions about our song selections, bridal party names, etc and we had a brief phone conversation to review it all. There were no frills and no crazy portal gimmick.

The day of the wedding ubi provided music for cocktail hour and reception. He played a lovely selection for cocktail hour and had the crowd on their feet the whole night for the reception. We had all our guests compliment the music saying he was fantastic. I loved Ubi and I recommend him for not only music, but lighting too.

• Wedding: 01/25/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Ubi was lively and kept our guests dancing. He knew where to stop the songs during our formality dances and made the transition from one dance to another seamlessly. Lastly, when we spontaneously changed the order of the introductions because our bridal party wasn't ready he was on point and moved to our introduction song without a glitch,

• Wedding: 11/23/2014
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Great DJ. I would highly recommend Ubi. He was on time, played the music we wanted for the wedding. Had the entire wedding up and dancing all night.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Profesionalidad, Dinamismo, Seriedad y Profesionalidad acompanan al sr Ubis en su trabajo, 100% garantizado, gracias por hacer de nuestra noche un momento Unico

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband is a huge music fan! Priority number one for him was the music selection for the reception. He always believed the music would make the party. Ubiz and staff did a fantastic job! They took my husband's playlist, added some of their own music and made the reception a blast! The guest loved the music selection, they could not stop, did not want to stop dancing. They also did a fantastic job with all the lightning.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I booked Ubi as my Dj for my wedding August 22, 2014 at the Mayfair. My guest loved him!! He was the perfect Master of Ceremony and DJ! The guest danced the night away until the end and complimented me on the music. The last song I chose was a little unconventional from the usual romantic songs but the guest loved it!! We chose Green Day, Time of your life all the guest made a circle around us and pointed to us when the chorus of I hope you had the time of your life. It was amazing and magical. I did have the time of my life!! Thank you Ubi for providing us with music that will have my guest up off there chairs and talking about for days to come.

• Wedding: 08/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the opportunity to work with Gilberto (Ubi couldn't make it) and he was awesome. He kept people out of their seats all night long. We had a mix on latin and non latin guest and they all had a blast. I would recommend them to any bride to be that likes to dance all night long.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ubi is amazing! He is a great value for the services he provides. His music was awesome and appealed to all of my guests. The lighting we chose was absolutely perfect and set the perfect ambiance to my room. I would recommend Ubi and his team to anyone!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was a guest at the wedding so I can not speak for value, but I know it was a very diverse crowd and UBI's Music did an awesome job in keeping us all up and on our feet! A great time was had by all!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ubi and his team created the perfect lighting, ambiance, and music for our wedding. My guests were dancing the entire night and the percussionist really added an extra spark to our event. He truly is exceptional and an amazing DJ.

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

No words to describe this man. He and his team are simply the best!! I would hire them for any type of event. My wedding was a success because of their efforts in providing the best atmosphere for everyone. Also works with pricing. AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

• Wedding: 05/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hire UBI HIMSELF! Ubi was so nice, professional, and an excellent DJ/MC. Everyone loves Ubi and you can tell why once you start working with him.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Ubis strictly for dj and he did a fabulous job. Kept everyone dancing the entire night. Honestly, I've never been to a wedding where the dance floor is crowded the entire night. They were great and knew how to keep the crowd having an excellent time.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ubis is a high experienced professional. He made us have a fantastic musical experience! In every sense he made all of us have a wonderful moment. Five stars with all our hearts to Ubi Marrero!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Profile Picture
Victor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Umberto who was the actual dj at our wedding. He was amazing!!! He was able to fell the dancing environment and play the exact songs everyone wanted to hear. The dance floor was always packed. He also provided the lighting which was the perfect shade of blue. If you want an amazing night you must hire DJ UBIS.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
305-220-0450
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards