Twin Owls Steakhouse

4.3
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We were married on July 4, 2015 and I cannot thank Sandra and the rest of the Twin Owls Steakhouse staff enough. As if the venue doesn't speak for itself, the staff just complete the picture. They were all so incredibly accommodating and helpful when planning a destination wedding. I never felt stressed and received prompt responses to all emails. Sandra made sure that our day was perfect! We opted for the buffet and everyone at the reception commented on how delicious the food was. I highly recommend the spicy elk tenderloins for an appetizer, you won't be disappointed!! Since returning home I have not stopped telling all of my family and friends about the phenomenal experience we had at Twin Owls Steakhouse. I cannot wait to return there.

Recently Married

My wife and I recently had our reception at the Twin Owls Steakhouse - we had a wonderful evening! Sandra was a pleasure to work with. The thing that impressed us most about her was her flexibility. Specifically, my wife and I wanted to do a custom menu with all food being sourced or co-sourced from Colorado. Sandra went above and beyond to craft this menu with us, all while staying within the budget. Our family really appreciated this and the food was outstanding! If you're looking for a venue that has the flexibility to make your night about you and what you want, look no further than the Twin Owls Steakhouse!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They made everything so easy and the food was delicious. Thanks to Sandra for meeting with us for our tasting! Service was fabulous and price was just right for us.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Working with Sandra at Twin Owls was a dream! From the professionalism and constant communication during planning, to the AMAZING food and great service the day of the wedding, our wedding reception was perfect. They thought of details that we hadn't and worked with all of our particular desires. We are not from the Estes Park area, and they recommended great vendors to use. They worked with our budget and then surpassed all of our expectations.
Sidenote: If planning a reception here... I would recommend taking advantage of the cocktail hour on the lawn. It is a perfect little break between the wedding and the reception!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our rehearsal dinner in the upstairs loft at Twin Owls and we absolutely loved it! Food was great and they were very easy to work with. We loved the rustic, Colorado feel to the place and the menu. We had a lot of out of town guests so it was fun to be somewhere with the natural, Colorado feel.

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I could not have asked for a better rehearsal dinner venue for our wedding weekend. The staff was friendly and professional, and ensured ourselves and our guests were taken care of the entire night.

On top of that, the food was AMAZING! They offer a wide array of delicious meals with a Colorado-twist on them (Just a heads up, the mashed potatoes are to die for!). We had a private room which made our dinner even more special and intimate. The restaurant is beautiful and is a great place for your rehearsal dinner.

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location
Cedes
10/05/2013

The food was fantastic and the whole staff worked to mske sure we had everything we needed.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sandra at Twin Owls was great to work with. In between e-mail correspondence and phone calls, all of our questions were answered.
We booked our entire wedding long-distance, so we were hoping it would all turn out the way we hoped. It turned out exactly how we imagined!
The staff was easy to work with in regards to changes that we made to the setup of the room. The wait staff was also extremely friendly and served us very well.

Laura
08/10/2013

We had our wedding reception at Twin Owls and could not have been happier. We had a great experience from the beginning. Sandra was great to work with and easy to get in touch with, and whenever she was unavailable her assistant, Julie, was just as great. We had a couple of minor contract issues but Sandra was very responsive and was able to fix them as soon as they were brought to her attention. They are very flexible and accommodating. The venue is GORGEOUS - we had very minimal decorations and it would have been fine with even less - and of course the food was delicious. We are still getting tons of compliments on our reception!

2+ years ago

We had our reception here in July 2013. Food was superb and decently priced. Our reception was small and we had it in their loft that holds 35 people. Very private and has its own bathroom, so very convenient for all my guests( especially for my elderly grandma that had recently had hip surgery). Very clean and quaint. I highly recommend this place for any small party/celebration!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful setting at Black Canyon Inn pavilion, and the reception at Twin Owls Steakhouse was amazing! Food was 5 stars and service was perfect! Sandra was a delight to work with, so easy and the wedding/reception was perfect!!! HIGHLY recommend!!! No question here! Best place in Estes to get married and have a reception!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Twin Owls Steakhouse was absolutely wonderful when my finacee and I found that our original reception plans fell through just a week before the wedding. They dropped everything they were doing to help us put together a last minute party that turned out to be beautiful. They timed the beverages, food, cake, etc perfectly. We couldn't have been happier. The restaurant itself is beautiful but we opted for the lawn reception. It does get warm and there is not alot of shade for the guests but we would highly recommend Twin Owls for parties or wedding receptions.

1 Review
2+ years ago

We held our rehearsal dinner at the Twin Owls for 31 guests. All the planning was done virtually and from out of state. Every aspect of this event exceeded our expections, from the menu offerings to the excellent service. The friendly staff welcomed the guest promptly and with efficient bar and food service. We had an open bar and the selections suited every preference. The value was unbeatable and the quality of the food excellent. The family friendly environment was more than accommodating for the children attending the dinner. We are appreciative to Twin Owls' staff, especially Sandra who was our event planner to Julie and the servers who made our event memorable.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Food and service were Fantastic! The loft is beautiful and very private for a small reception.

M
05/31/2013

I worked in the restaurant business for 10 years prior to entering the Air Force, Twin Owls Steakhouse is a "no-brainer" when deciding to host your reception in Estes Park. The food is excellent! We found it hard to decide what we were going to serve. We decided on the buffet service, why not be able to try 3 entrees as opposed to one. The service was amazing, very personable staff, never went without anything. Sandra will work with you on pricing! We went with the all inclusive bar and buffet--absolutely amazing and best decision ever. They provide cake service, and champagne toast and the whole restaurant is yours for the night. I had so many compliments from my guests, the venue is so beautiful, little money was spent on decoration. The appetizers are awesome, I guess I didn't buy enough from what my guests said. We chose the Buffalo swedish meatballs, shrimp cocktail, Cajun elk bites, and our package came with a cheese and fruit tray. Twin Owls serves everything in style, absolutely wonderful, we'll be back for dinner in the future!

Catherine
03/23/2013

Twin Owls Steak House is a one of a kind place for several reasons: They have incredible service, a helpful and kind staff, amazingly delicious food, and its ambiance made it our number one choice for our wedding reception. All guests felt welcomed immediately by the friendly and accommodating staff. Also, its 100 year old beautiful dark wood dining rooms enhance any get together, making it feel intimate and warm. All guests were wowed by the delicious plated meals. All three choices were appreciated and loved by all guests. The staff made it possible for our wedding reception to unfold seamlessly. We would recommend Twin Owls Steak House for any occasion, big or small. Your friends and family will feel right at home in this cozy, beautiful, and intimate setting in the mountains. Go for dinner, or celebrate something huge. They can make it all happen.