Trumps Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Andree Kosak and the guys are Trumps were absolutely AMAZING!!!! They were always super speedy to respond to my questions and changes throughout the planning process. They helped make my decisions very easy. Also, my wedding was over 2 weeks ago, and I am still getting compliments on the food. Lastly, I had a vision for carved pumpkins to be displayed on my favor and buffet tables....their carver was spot on for my vision!! Excellent job!!!! They came highly recommended to me and now I give them the same recommendation to anyone who asks me about my experience!

Services Used: Catering

We used Trumps Catering to cater our rehearsal dinner, which was held at the Rialto Room at Hotel Indigo. All of our guests were raving about how delicious the food was, and we could not have been more pleased with the incredible service from the Trumps Catering team. I worked primarily with Andree throughout the planning process. She was wonderful, prompt and very thorough in answering my questions about the different menu options and how the evening would flow. They had a wide variety of menu options to choose from, and as I mentioned...the food was sooooo yummy!! One thing we did not want is long lines for food. Andree worked with us to make sure salads and desserts were served to the table, while her staff would call up individual tables one-at-a-time to do the dinner buffet. The staff who were there working the rehearsal dinner were so professional and kept the whole evening running smoothly, exactly as Andree had assured us it would go. Mara, the event manager, came over and introduced herself and congratulated us on our big weekend. We were really thrilled with Trumps Catering, and will absolutely use them again if the opportunity arises!

Elizabeth
04/25/2015

Trumps is awesome! I would definitely recommend them for any event. The food is absolutely amazing. They are very quick to get back to you with any questions you may have. Additionally, their event staff are friendly and professional. The only issue we ran into during our event was a missing choice of beer. The number one beer that we had chosen was not provided, as well as a specialty non-alcohol beer that we requested. Apparently the number one beer choice was inadvertently overlooked on the list of choices by the bar staff. However, with one email to Trump's after the event...they were quick to respond extremely apologetically and ask what they could do to appease our disappointment...that definitely ranks stars in my book!

Recently Married

The staff at Trumps were wonderful! We loved the food and how they set up the event. We were so pleased.

Patricia
04/27/2014

My daughter's wedding was my first experience with catering an event, and Trumps did an excellent job. They were so accommodating in every way. The food and service was wonderful. We are still receiving compliments from guests . I highly recommend Trumps Catering.

1+ year ago

Andreé and Melissa made this event the most stress free for me. I did not live in town but they were very prompt and savvy with my sending pictures and suggestions through email. My wedding guests are still raving about the food. I would use them again and again to relive the fun I was able to have on such a 'can be stressful day'. Best wedding day Reception ever. Thanks ladies! And thanks Trumps.

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning

Trumps Catering and their entire staff are absolutely amazing. The entire process from planning to wedding day was so smooth. Andree and her staff provide amazing service, have tons of options to work for your budget, can answer many questions, and help with finding those special little details to make your day your very own. My husband and I were absolutely ecstatic with everything, but more importantly our parents couldn't have been happier with their food, service, and attention to detail. They are extremely professional, the food is wonderful, and they let you focus on yourself while they take care of the rest. All of our family, friends, and vendors loved them and we will be referring them to everyone we know. It is a blessing to have such comfort in a vendor like we do with Trumps. We love them and are so grateful!!!

1+ year ago

I was very impressed with the help they gave us for set up as well as the amazing food! Our guests raved about the food even weeks later!

Services Used: Catering

Trumps Catering was amazing to work with. More than any other caterer we spoke with, Trumps really helped us work within our budget to create the best menu for our guests. The food selection was amazing, the presentation looked wonderful, and we couldn't have expected a better overall experience!

Jennifer
03/08/2014

Trumps was fabulous! I would happily use them again for an event. We found all staff to be courteous and professional.

1+ year ago

The best staff! I felt like they listened to everything I wanted and delivered. I felt very comfortable with them and could trust them 100%.

Frank
11/16/2013

My son and his wife were married in Latvia in May 2013, and we had a US reception for them in November 2013. Trumps Catering was excellent! The food was delicious and there was plenty of it. Everything was well-organized, from set-up to clean-up. The staff was very professional. There were absolutely no problems, and the guests enjoyed the reception immensely.

1+ year ago

Event was a Rehearsal Dinner for 72 guests. Trump's did a fantastic job. Our event manager, Crystal, was fabulous.

Michael
10/04/2013

Trump's did a truly amazing job with our rehearsal dinner. The food tasted great and the staff exceeded our expectations of service.

Danielle
09/28/2013

Trumps Catering was absolutely wonderful! Andree was so helpful and the entire staff was professional. The staff took the time to make sure the groom and I didn't need anything and helped in any way they could. And the food was amazing! I got compliments all night. Not only would I recommend them to other people, I already have. Thanks again for making my wedding day special.

Services Used: Catering, Photography
Nora
09/21/2013

We would like to sincerely thank Trumps Catering for the wonderful food and service you and your staff provided to my daughter's wedding reception.The food were awesome and the cake was not only beautiful but delicious as well. My friends still complimenting me about the wonderful meal. Thank you again for providing us a Bartender on the last minute when our Bartender didn't show up. Your staff was professional and hard working throughout the event. I will be happy to give you our highest recommendation to our friends. :-)