Trendy Event Rentals

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Trendy event rentals was great! The products that I rented were in great shape. Their team set everything up and it looked wonderful. I was very happy with them.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Crystal the owner was great.She had amazing ideas and was extremely helpful throughout every aspect of wedding details. They have a variety of items to use for any occassion.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you to Crystal for all of your hard work and patience throughout my wedding planning process. I loved working with Trendy and getting wonderful and extremely helpful tips and ideas for my wedding day. I always felt that i could ask anything and come in to run ideas past them and I always got one on one attention whenever I went in to meet with them. I highly recommend Trendy for your wedding or other event,.

Profile Picture
Michael
1 Review
11/09/2013

Working with Trendy Event Rentals is always a great experience. I would recommend anyone planning an event to work with Crystal and her team to help take their event to the next level.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They have a good unique selection of items for your big day. They are very easy to work with and their prices are very good. Our decorations turned out awesome!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

What a fun experience!! Trendy takes all the confusion out of picking all of the elements for your wedding. We thoroughly enjoyed being able to go to the business and physically set up what our tables would look like. If we didnt like something, we changed it. It was so much fun! Everyone was incredibly helpful and made it an adventure.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I won a package through a wedding show and the grand prize was linnens and centerpieces by Trendy Events. The first time I went in, I went with my fiance. They were so helpful in picking out different ideas and showing us examples, which was awesome because I am very visual. 3 months before the wedding, I completely changed my mina about everything. I came back and they understood and were just as helpful and let me change everything I wanted. Pick up was so easy. Everything was already in boxes and packed for us and we picked it up 2 days before the wedding. My sister returned everything, and she said it was just as fast and easy. They have a a huge variety with linens and centerpieces. Our wedding was beautiful and we coulkd not have done it without them!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Linens, chargers, etc were included with my venue rental at Canterwood, through Trendy Event Rentals.

The showroom location is surprising- I drove right past it at first! But when I walked in, there were so many different fabrics and chargers and accessories to choose from to make my wedding how I imagined it.

I was happy with the look and feel of what Trendy provided for my wedding.

Profile Picture
Private User
08/24/2014
4.2

Crystal's delivery can be a bit brash, but she knows what she's doing & will work with you to give you what you want within your budget. Trendy's delivery and clean up was seamless. I would absolutely recommend using their services. They have an array of unique and modern selections.