Tre Bella, Inc

4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tre Bella met all of my floral needs for my wedding. All of the flowers were breath taking and filled the event space beautifully. I live in California and had the wedding in Durham....working with Rachel from Tre Bella was a pure dream since planning a wedding from 3,000 miles away wasn't the easiest. Tre Bella made sure it was. They listened to my needs and budget. Every email, phone call, and meeting with them was seamless and easy. Thank you for making me day so special and beautiful!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My flowers were stunningly gorgeous and I was completely blown away when I saw the ceremony and reception space fully decorated. Thank you to the ladies of Tre Bella!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Beth
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We LOVED working with Rachael at Tre Bella. Everything was executed flawlessly and she was so open to all of our ideas. Couldn't have asked for more for our wedding - we got so many compliments and cannot thank them enough.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tre Bella's flowers made our event. When I saw the venue the night before for the rehearsal, I thought yea, this looks good, but nothing jaw-dropping. The next day, when the flowers and linens were paired, it was perfect. They brought my vision to life. Becky was an excellent consultant and maximized my dollar. She was flexible and let me alter my list several times to play with pricing, and what they delivered was all I could want. I know I'll treasure the pictures with flowers in them the most. They were divine!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot recommend Tre Bella enough!! The look of flowers that I wanted was very specific, and very important to me, and from the moment I met with Rachael, she understood my vision perfectly. She was able to incorporate all of the different blooms I wanted into the bouquets and centerpieces, which looked amazing during our ceremony and reception. My bouquet was incredible - it looked almost exactly like the picture I showed her; I couldn't have been happier. So many people commented on how lovely the flowers looked throughout the wedding.

I looked at a few different florists in the area, and Tre Bella was definitely on the higher end of my budget. But, I loved Rachael and her team so much that I was willing to pay a bit more. Rachael was also able to work with me and bring the price down slightly to a number I felt more comfortable at.

I'm not sure what other commenters are talking about in terms of Tre Bella's responsiveness - Rachael always got back to me in a timely manner, usually within days, if not hours! It was not uncommon for her to write me early in the morning, so her reply was one of the first things I saw when I woke up. They were one of the most, if not the most, communicative vendors I worked with.

Overall, I highly recommend Tre Bella. The staff is so friendly, kind, and willing to work with you on what you envision for your party. The flowers were beautiful in every way. I would absolutely use them again!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rachael with Tre Bella was great to work with! She understood the vision we had and I let her take the reins in implementing it! She was very helpful and professional throughout the whole process. A few days before the wedding, Tre Bella let us drop off all of our decor items (candlesticks, candles, table numbers etc.) and brought them to the venue with the flowers on the wedding day. As someone who does not know a lot about flowers, Rachael was also very helpful in making recommendations on what would look good and things we should consider. Everything looked great!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

To begin with the positive, the ladies at Tre Bella have very pleasant personalities. I appreciated that they made a private appointment for me to view their stock and try out various candle and vase combinations on a table, so I could decide what would work at my reception. I also liked that they have a better idea of wedding trends than some of the more established florists in the area.

That being said, the florist ended up being my least favorite vendor to work with. My first issue is that they didn't seem to have a good handle on how much inventory they had in stock. In the written proposal they sent me, they were going to supply small glass votives for the cake table and mercury votives for a few guest tables. Instead, the guest tables had a miss-mash of differently sized and colored votives and instead of candles of the cake table, there were preset vases for the bridesmaid bouquets. We had previously agreed that the bridesmaid bouquet vases would be placed in the bar area because I knew that the cake would be small and I did not want to obscure the guests' view of the cake. Another issue was that they agreed to deliver both the groomsmen boutonnieres and bouquets to the reception site for pre-ceremony pictures -- however, only the bouquets arrived at the reception site.
I also experienced some of the difficulties noted by the other reviewers. At times, it took weeks to get an email response and no one answered the telephone. I also felt that the flowers were not the "look" I wanted. Despite sending lots of pictures, reminding the ladies in person, and getting them to put my color requests on the invoice, they delivered flowers that were much paler and blander than I wanted. I don't know if it would have made a difference, but I wish I had paid for a sample bouquet so I could have corrected the color issue.

3.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

You pay for what you get I suppose. Shopping for florist for the first time, I was in "sticker" shock of the cost for a wedding and a reception. We selected Tre Bella due to cost, and I feel the the flowers were simply ok. The florist did send me a proposal, but my vision of the proposal and what actually was delivered was not my vision. So, communication could have been the issue? What I was most disappointed in is there responsiveness. I would have to call multiple times and leave messages with information, such as payment. No one would call me back. I had to constantly follow up.

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rebecca at Tre Bella was a joy to work with. I met with her two times before my wedding, and after the first 5 minutes of talking to her I could tell that she simply "got it." She knew exactly what I and my mother were looking for in flowers. The centerpieces at our ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful. The bridesmaid and bridal bouquets were also gorgeous.

She was also really responsive to any emails I sent with pictures of flowers or questions I had. I really recommend Tre Bella for your wedding (or any other event!).

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Rachael at Tre Bella, and she was a pleasure to be able to brainstorm with! We went over what I had in mind, revised that a few times, and she completely brought my vision to life! Tre Bella was willing to use some of the jars and vases that I had already purchased, and the centerpieces turned out beautiful!!! Rachael was always responsive via email and phone and has such a sweet and fun personality!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Tre Bella for my wedding flowers. They did do a beautiful job with the flowers, but they were not exactly as I had anticipated. I would recommend being very specific about what you expect the bouquets to look like. I was disappointed that my wedding bouquet was fairly different from what I had asked for. Still, they provide beautiful flowers and are friendly and professional.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Becky at Tre Bella. She was very responsive throughout the process and helped us with ideas when we needed/asked for her help. The flowers were beautiful and I would highly recommend Becky and her team.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rachel , I just want to say what a joy it was to work with you for the flowers for our wedding! It was fun talking to you about flowers and milkglass, and appreciate the time you took to go through my mom’s milkglass collection, and use the pieces in beautiful arrangement’s around the Merrimon-Wynne house.

I micro managed a lot the specific details of our wedding, but but when it came to the flowers, with you I felt like I could completely trust you to deliver beautiful arrangements, which you did! We got so many comments from people about how much they loved all your arrangements, both big and small. So thanks so much!!!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Alice
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tre Bella is amazing!!! They helped me all the way through my planning and gave me lots of ideas since i really don't know much about flowers. They were incredibly responsive and flexible. The flowers on my wedding day were truly spectacular and exactly what i wanted. I couldn't be happier with them!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tre Bella provided BEAUTIFUL flowers for our wedding, and they were very reasonably priced. They incorporated everything we wanted, and the stuff we left up to them and their creativity turned out beautiful! I was super impressed with what they provided us, the price, and how seamlessly they worked with our venue- The Cotton Room. It was such an effortless and fun experience!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Becky and Tre Bella were the best find we had for our whole wedding. From our first meeting she had the feeling and look for our wedding down. The quality of their flowers was wonderful and they did not just create centerpieces, but set the mood for our whole reception space.

919-620-6187
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards