Traditions at the Glen

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Thanks to Candace and the entire Traditions at the Glen staff, our wedding reception was truly one of the most spectacular events of our lives. Candace immediately understood the vision we had for the reception we planned underneath the gorgeous outdoor tent Traditions offers as one of their reception venue options. She and her team were able to execute this vision perfectly on the night of our event, and we could not have received more compliments from our guests! The station set-up allowed for people to come and go as they pleased from their tables throughout the course of the 2 hours they were open, and the food was absolutely delicious. The fact that the tent was hot did not prevent people from dancing the night away and Traditions kindly provided large fans for guests to cool off when they needed to. Prior to the reception, our wedding party and photographers were given access to golf carts to take us around the grounds and find the absolute best photography opportunities possible. This made for what I am sure will be amazing photos (the Traditions grounds are GORGEOUS and unbelievably well-kept), but it also made for some wonderful, unique and fun memories with our wedding party on the day of our event! The guests that stayed at Traditions the night of our reception, had nothing but positive things to say about their accommodations. And on a personal level, on the night of our reception, my husband and I came back to a chilled bottle of champagne, a decadent cheese plate and chocolate-covered strawberries, as well as all of our wedding gifts that had been brought up by Traditions staff from the reception. Such an incredibly thoughtful added touch! I would absolutely recommend Traditions at the Glen as the very best wedding venue option in the entire Binghamton area. From the beautiful setting to the impeccable service, it won't disappoint!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough great things about Traditions. They made the whole wedding planning experience extremely enjoyable. The days leading up to the wedding as well as the wedding day were exceptional. They were extremely attentive to my needs and took care of any problem without hesitation. My vision was executed flawlessly and everything looked more amazing then I could have imagined. All the staff was extremely professional and so kind to myself and my guests. I would recommended Traditions for any event. They are truly the best around!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our rehearsal dinner at Traditions in the Spalding Dining Room for about 38 people. Of course, we knew that it would be beautiful because we have been here many times before. A nice little surprise - they provided centerpieces for each table that were very pretty. The food was AMAZING. The staff was very accommodating and did a wonderful job for our event! Highly recommend!

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location
Private User
1+ year ago

Traditions made planning my wedding as easy as it possibly could be and took so much stress out of the planning process. They were absolutely fabulous from the tiniest details to the big events of the day! Caitlin Garber was amazing at responding quickly to all of my questions and did a wonderful job taking the stress off me (the bride).

Lara
05/31/2014

We are so glad we decided to get married at Traditions at the Glen. We were initially looking at venues in the Finger Lakes, but we wanted a venue with a hotel on site as so many of our guests were from out of town. It turned out to be the best decision. It was so great having our guests and bridal party close by. We used Traditions Spa for the girls hair and makeup while all of the groomsmen and the groom went golfing. We didn't have to worry about a shuttle. But really in retrospect the best part of Traditions was the service. They were so organized and responsive during the planning process, I was absolutely carefree when my wedding day arrived and I was able to thoroughly enjoy the whole experience. I worked with both the coordinator Bridget and the banquet manager Joe, and they had the entire event running seamlessly. The food was delicious, everything looked great, they were so pleasant to interact with, I honestly can't think of a negative thing to say.

Christine
05/23/2014

Everyone that was involved with our wedding went beyond our expectations. In our opinion, you can not go wrong choosing Traditions as your wedding venue!! From pre-planning to check-out...everything was absolutely amazing!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Private User
1+ year ago

Traditions not only has a beautiful location and offers much to staying guests but also provided a unique, special vibe at out wedding. The staff all did a wonderful job in making sure that all guests were taken care of, from (golf) varying elderly from the wedding ceremony spot to the reception hall to specifically designing meals due to eating restrictions.

I have since returned for other events and am welcomed as if I am family. Traditions is truly a one of a kind space filled with many caring, loving and professional people.

Morgan
10/26/2013

Traditions staff were wonderful to work with from start to finish. Bridget was extremely knowledgeable, answering all of our questions (and we had a lot of them) throughout our year-long planning process and she really made us feel like we were a priority. Joe was there the weekend of, and went above and beyond to make sure the details unfolded as planned and that we felt comfortable with the entire process. It worked out perfectly to have out of town guests stay right on site in their beautiful guest rooms adorned with lots of historic charm. We even had a Friday evening cocktail reception and Sunday brunch on site, in addition to the Saturday wedding. The staff were professional and friendly and took extra measures to make sure we had everything we needed throughout the weekend. We are glad we chose Traditions and the Glen and would absolutely recommend them to friends and family who are looking for a wedding venue in the future!

Kristen
10/11/2013

Best place to have a wedding in the Binghamton area. Everyone there is so easy to work with and there ballroom is gorgeous. So happy with our choice of venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Traditions at the Glen did a incredible job. We are so happy with how everything turned out. I recommend the venue to anyone!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Traditions is fabulous. Paul and the rest of Traditions staff helped me throughout the entire process. I also had my shower there and was very happy with everything. The venue has excellent food, ambiance and great places for pictures around the site. The added bonus are the hotel rooms so your guests can stay in the same place as the reception. I hurt my back really bad 2 weeks before my wedding and Paul even made house calls to make it easier for me. You can't ask for better treatment and service than that!

Lori
1 Review
06/22/2013

Our experience at Traditions was fabulous!! Everything was perfect for my daughters wedding in June. The ceremony was held on the front lawn in front of the fountain with rolling hills as the back drop. The bridal suite is beautiful, the balcony overlooked the front lawn so my daughter watched as the guests arrived. We also used the spa to have the bridal party's make-up done, as well as a delicious lunch that was served in one of the relaxation rooms. Our out of town guest also enjoyed their stay as your beautiful hotel.
We LOVED everything about Traditions!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughters Wedding was held here on Memorial Weekend 2013. The weather was not so great but the Traditions staff where very accomodating in every way possible. We had the rehersal dinner on Friday night then the Ceremony on Saturday with a cocktail hour and then reception on Saturday night. Then finished with the Sunday Brunch for all the wedding guest & participants that stayed at the Hotel. Everyone loved it. Was worth every penny spent. We also used the Spa on Saturday for make-up & hair and had a private party room with plenty of food and drink. The quys even golfed on Saturday morning while the women prepped. The Hotel rooms were all very spacious & clean & comfortable. Loved it!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough incredible things about Traditions. They are known as one of (if not THE) best venues in our area and they absolutely stand up to that reputation. We had number of cultural traditions that we wanted to include in the reception and Bridget was so excited to help us find a way to execute everything. Let me tell you- Bridget is a life saver. She is so quick to respond to the silliest questions, she has great recommendations and has an incredible ability to calm your nerves. Joe was there to supervise the night and did such a wonderful job keeping us on rack with our timeline. I know he had a blast! The food was delicious and all of our guests said how much they enjoyed their meals. I know that the reason our wedding was such a success was because of the heart and hard work that each team members puts in.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Where do I start? Traditions at the Glen is a beautiful place to get married, but that's not why I gave them 5 stars. If you work with Paul, he's great. He can and WILL help you with anything. He was easy going AND easy to get ahold of. Before the wedding, the salon at Traditions did a beautiful job with the hair and makeup. My veil was actually left at the bridal shop and they just so happened to be closed that day. Before I could start whining and crying, the employees were on the phone with their manager (who just so happened to be at a bridal show with the lady from the bridal shop) asking her if she could let the bridal shop's employee know what had happened. I got my veil! I couldn't have done it without their help. During the ceremony staff members tell everyone in the wedding party what to do and when to do it. The ceremony and the reception were all in the same place, making it easier for everyone. The food was DELICIOUS. All the employees there were professional and kind. Traditions give a suite with a balcony for the night, all complimentary. All in all, GREAT place for weddings.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Traditions at the glen spa were some of the nicest women I have ever worked with. They matched me up with a stylist who gave me a wonderful up-do and did an amazing job on my make up that lasted all day and all night. They offer full spa services in a nice and friendly, calming atmosphere.

Services Used: Beauty & Health