Town Point Club

Value:
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our cocktail hour and reception held at Town Point Club in September and it was perfect! Abby Bailey, the events coordinator is truly an amazing person to work with, she was always willing to help with any decisions and meet up any time to discuss any planning concerns. She was very helpful and made it less stressful for us!
The food was so delicious and our guests loved the passed Hor D'oeuvres, the chef did an outstanding job. The staff was very attentive and professional to everyone which made everyone feel comfortable.
The club is very beautiful...the venue has a nice terrace and a breathtaking view of the park and river. We had a lot of pictures taken with an incredible background!
My husband and I are even considering becoming a member of this club because we love this place so much!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are very lucky to be members of the Town Point Club and have enjoyed their hospitality in the past for lunch and business meetings. When our only child and son became engaged, we immediately chose the club for the Rehearsal Dinner venue. We could not have been more pleased with every thing associated with the event. From selecting the menu and table settings to valet parking to the exquisite view to supplying the happy couple's favorite brew, the Club staff, particularly, Brianna Booth in the events planning office, couldn't have been more helpful and solicitous. We love the Club even more now. We plan to use them in the future for more "special events". Well done to all. Virginia and CAPT (USN Ret) Matthew Streeter

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location
Virginia E
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding at Town Point Club on 08/31/2014. The service that we received was outstanding! Abby Bailey and her staff are simply amazing and our guests raved about everything from the view to the food to the drinks. Town Point Club does not disappoint. I highly recommend hosting any function, be it a wedding, meeting, baby shower, family gathering, etc. at the Town Point Club.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent service! Loved working with Abby.

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
Pamela
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brianna Booth was exceptional!! She was very attentive, also stayed late on our last meeting to accomodate us!!

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
Pam
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abby and Brianna are great. Very easy to work with. The venue is absolutely beautiful. LOVE the patio area was a big hit for our reception. Thank so much for all you guys do.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

With a limited budget and a more limited timeframe (less than 60 days!), Brianna and the staff at Town Point Club were amazing! They did all the set up, recommended a great baker and DJ, and overall, made the process so easy and quick, especially with our busy professional lives and our quick timeline. The chef even made some special appetizers to match our hometowns. Our guests were blown away by the service, the food, and the views!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Beth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment I met Abby Bailey at the Town Point Club I knew that everything was going to be taken care of for my wedding. She is so helpful, gracious and understanding of what needs to be done for a wedding. She made sure that everything was done, and that everyone was where they needed be and doing what needed to be done. There is not one thing I would change from that day. She made everything so special. I would also like to acknowledge Iran who worked there as well. He had the best personality while going from the Bridal suite the Groom's suite checking to make sure that we all had everything that we needed. He was the extra special thing at the Town Point Club that helped make our day sparkle. During the reception time I would like to thank Bob the bartender. He was so gracious. patient, and attentive to all of our guests. Everybody there had nothing but wonderful things to say about him. Without the help of all of the Tow Point Club Staff I know our day would not have been as unforgettable as it was. I can not thank Town Point Club and the unbelievable staff enough for the wonderful job they did.

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abby Bailey was a delight to work with She made everything so easy for me.

• Wedding: 08/23/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Wedding Planning
Carol
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abby and her staff were absoutley wonderful. From the catering staff making wonderful suggestions during out tasting. To being flexible with room availablity. My Husband is a picky eater they made some things specifically for him. Always professional and willing to give suggestions when needed. The new renovations were beautiful and a great touch to our wedding. I absoultely loved this venue and would recommend it to anyone getting married in the Hampon Roads area.

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is a beautiful venue! The staff was amazing and food was fabulous! I would highly recommend this venue.

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Pamela
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is an awesome venue. Management & staff were friendly, courteous, efficient, punctual and accommodating. The attitude was for the event to be the best experience & enjoyment for guests. The food was delectable & service was superb. Everyone had a memorable time.

• Wedding: 06/21/2013
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Highly professional. Excellent communication - Perfect timing - Extremely courteous - Flawless service. Thank you!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

THE BEST! Abby Bailey is very professional and helpful especially to a nervous BRIDE, Town Point Club is a BEAUTIFUL Place to have any events, my guests enjoyed it and my husband and I are very happy and satisfied to have our WEDDINNG RECEPTION AT THE TOWN POINT CLUB, the food are delicious and the employees are very accommodating.

Thank you ABBY and your crew.

Neresa and Jerry

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
Neresa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have asked for a better venue to host my wedding reception on May 4, 2013. The service and professionalism at the Town Point Club were top notch. It simply doesn't get any better. Abby and the staff did an exceptional job to help make our special day so memorable.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks to Abbey Bailey and staff for all your help in executing a wedding reception for my son and daughter-in-law within a 2 week time limit. The reception was beautiful!!! Special Thank-you to Mrs. Bailey for all
the time and effort given in such a short period of time. Everyone had a lovely time. The couple is enjoying married life and are now living in Japan!!!! Thanks again and may God Bless you.......

• Wedding: 02/09/2013
Arlean
757-625-6606
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7