Tonya Malay Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I had big dreams on how our wedding day would play out; the date was set for Valentines Day. Unfortunately there was a freak fog storm that came in and tried to ruin our day. Our ceremony was moved from the beach to our reception spot due to the fog and mist. Tonya still made our day look so beautiful. She even took us back out a few days later for sunset pictures what we had dreamed of having. I could not have asked for anyone better than Tonya and her team to save my pictures!!! If we ever renew our vows I will make sure to book Tonya!

Services Used: Photography

As the "Father of the Bride", I couldn't have been more impressed and pleased with Ms. Malay and her team. A destination wedding, my daughter Corey was married to Brian on July 11, 2015 at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples. Ms. Malay, from the outset, was professional, courteous, friendly, energetic and detail oriented. Her photography is second to none, especially her "sunset" photography. Her team didn't miss a beat, guided us all throughout the day and helped make for the "best wedding ever"! Highly recommended by ALL fifty-four guests in attendance. Thank you Tonya...Warmest regards, Doug

Tamara
06/26/2015

"Exquisite!" "Stunning in every way!" ""Took my breath away!" These are just a few of the comments I've heard from people admiring our sunset wedding photographs by Tonya Malay.

We had the distinct pleasure of having Tonya Malay and her team photograph our wedding this summer. Tonya took the time to talk with us on the phone multiple times and to read emails as I shared with her my ideal wedding photo ideas. With her personal touch and exceptional talent, Tonya was excited to work with the two of us, as well as with the larger wedding party including several children. As she showcased her inherent ability to take both formal and casual photographs, as well as her supreme organizational skills, she far surpassed expectations for any photographer.

I highly recommend Tonya Malay and her team to anyone looking for a photographer...may you too be fortunate enough to have her!

Recently Married

Tonya did a wonderful job with my wedding. She was professional and informative and the pictures turned out beautifully! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Services Used: Photography

Tonya and her team were a pleasure to work with! She was extremely professional while also making the experience fun and enjoyable. She went above and beyond to make sure our memorable moments were captured for us. The end result is absolutely spectacular! We would highly recommend Tonya Malay!

Recently Married

Tonya and her team did an amazing job on my daughter's wedding. We cannot believe how many gorgeous pictures we have both formal and candid. She was responsive during the entire prep process and remembered every request we had. I would give Tonya the highest rating possible she went above and beyond to capture our special day. 5 Stars is not enough to tell you how much we loved our experience! Thank you Tonya!

Kathy
04/26/2015

Tonya photographed my daughters destination wedding, on Captiva Island, on a very hot, humid and windy day. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! Being a destination wedding, Tonya was recommended to us by our wedding planner and another highly recommended photographer. Tonya did a fabulous job capturing all the magical moments as well as all the little details. She has had numerous weddings, that she photographed, published in magazines and has won many awards, and, I can totally understand why! I HIGHLY recommend Tonya!!

Recently Married

Wedding photos have the ability to hold memories and allow you to relive your wedding day and I could not be happier with the way my wedding photos turned out and I owe that all to Tonya Malay. I have to say each image that Tonya took at my wedding captured every moment, detail and emotion on my wedding day and I am grateful for this.

We had found Tonya and her photography business through word of mouth in the Naples, FL community for she comes highly recommended. Tonya has such a good reputation that I chose our wedding date so that Tonya could be available to do our photography, and she did not disappoint. From the moment I contacted Tonya about doing our photography she was friendly, prompt with her responses, detailed and organized. I had the opportunity to meet her in person prior to our wedding for I live out of state. She shared with us her beautiful wedding portfolios and spent the time to get to know us as couple. She found this to be important so that she could capture our relationship in the photography on our wedding day. Tonya asked us what style of photography we liked and wanted to be sure that we were satisfied with what we were looking for in our photos. One month before our wedding day, Tonya contacted me to review the timeline for the wedding day and made sure that she included all the details that I wanted to be captured. On my wedding day, Tonya arrived with her team and was very organized. She was punctual, consistent and did not miss any moments. Her creativity, enthusiasm and ability to "think outside of the box" as a photographer was amazing, I now have some incredible images!! Tonya provided us with our professional images promptly as promised. I highly recommend Tonya Malay for she has a special talent when it comes to photography and I have incredible wedding pictures that will last me a lifetime. I could not be happier with my decision to have chosen Tonya as my wedding photographer.

Katie
04/14/2015

Okay I have so much to say in terms of being so appreciative and grateful for his lady #TonyaMalay, providing us with the most magical photographs on our wedding day. As a couple from the UK on vacation in Naples, FL - We had no idea who to use initially and by our venue hotel's recommendation (Ritz Carlton, Naples) we decided Tonya was the one for our special day. I have to say from the initial meeting, to Tonya asking all the questions to ensure our family and friends from over the pond were included and categorised accordingly to our brief and their circumstances within our circle, to all the communication leading up to the event where we felt totally taken care of, all the way to the big day it'self - Tonya was completely and utterly en pointe when it came to portraits and candid briefings. The timings of everything was impeccable & we felt completely taken care of in every sense. Every cent was worth Tonya and her team's valued time. We truely would recommend Tonya's services over and over again. When you return to the UK and receive your photos 6 weeks later, once they are available online - then you study every single one of them 1 by 1, and there is not one photo you do not like and every single shot makes you smile with the fondest memories which is the reason for them in the beginning!! I have circulated our photos to all guests and more, who could not make it overseas and EVERYONE has commented on how beautiful every single photo is!! The best feeling!! Thank you so much Tonya, you are the best and so fun and professional at all times!!! xx

Services Used: Photography

Tonya was the BEST! From the very first phone call I had with Tonya I knew right then and there I had to have her as my photographer. She was so warm and fun yet very professional. My entire wedding party truly enjoyed pictures. Tonya and her team were organized and proficient. Every single picture captured the day and I can't thank Tonya enough for all that she did. Her talent was unbelievable but working with her all day made my wedding day that much more perfect! It was a true pleasure working with Tonya, I will miss her!!!

Services Used: Photography

Tonya Malay is the BEST photographer! I live in Chicago and recently had my wedding in Marco Island, FL. As you can imagine, it is very stressful planning a wedding in another location especially when you have never been there before. I am a perfectionist and spent many, many hours researching vendors. I feel the photographer is the most important part of the wedding as your photos are all you will have to recap the wonderful, magical day. Leading up to the wedding, Tonya answered all my questions, emails, and phone calls promptly. She was super helpful in giving me suggestions and ideas. Tonya worked with me on a schedule and pointed out things that I didn't even think of. All of my communications with Tonya felt like I was corresponding with a friend who truly cared about making my wedding day perfect. Tonya was an absolute professional throughout my wedding. All of my family and guests thought she was terrific. She made sure we got all the pictures I specifically requested and more. Tonya captured all the special moments of my wedding day. I am beyond thrilled, happy, and appreciative of the stunning photos Tonya took. The pictures are just gorgeous! They seriously look like they could be on a magazine cover. The pictures are so clear, crisp, and natural. I honestly can't say enough positive things about Tonya and the photos she took. I plan on contacting her for future photo sessions when I am in Florida and highly recommend her to anyone who wants top notch photos. I appreciate all the help Tonya has provided - even after my wedding when I had random questions. She is a wonderful photographer, person and I am so thankful that I worked with her for my wedding.

Amy
02/21/2015

Tonya Malay is a creative and professional photographer who is efficient and pleasant to work with. I gave her instructions that we didn't want our wedding to be overwhelmed with cameras. We didn't want to spend so much time capturing the memories that we weren't free to live them. Yet, of course, we wanted great photographs. She was perfect! She gathered people quickly and sweetly for pictures. She knows how to capture good lighting and visualize the photo with a professional eye. She managed to work with minutes of a sunset while the party was rolling. Her candids brought many smiles to our faces. Not only do I recommend Tonya, you will be lucky to have her capture your memories.

Laura
02/07/2015

Tonya and her team are amazing! She is very passionate, talented, and has extremely high standards for herself and the quality of her work. Tonya is easy to work with and has a fun and energetic personality. She is very organized, a perfectionist, and takes pride in her attention to detail- which is proven by the incredible pictures she creates. Tonya and her team are professional and make things flow seamlessly while managing the chaos that is involved in directing people and capturing moments at a wedding. Tonya brings a second photographer and a lighting assistant to ensure a moment isn't missed and to cover every angle of your event. From the moment you meet Tonya, her passion and love for photography and the work she does is apparent and you know you are in good hands. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for my wedding!!

Peter
01/31/2015

Tonya made our day that much more special. She is very responsive, a great communicator, incredibly professional and very creative. The pictures she took could not have turned out any better and she completed them early for us. I would highly recommend Tonya and her team for any event, you would not be disappointed.

Recently Married

Tonya was the best photographer I have ever worked with. She took some amazing and creative pictures. My wife and I loved the way the pictures turned out. We also loved the way how comfortable she made everybody feel during the shoot. We can only recommend Tonya and we would book her again for any future event.

Recently Married

I can’t say enough great things about Tonya Malay! She and her team were amazing. From the planning and preparations to the actual event and then on to producing the photos, Tonya had everything under control so that I didn’t have to worry about a thing. My family was so impressed with her during the wedding. And I loved that she made us feel at ease in front of the camera. Plus, my photos are incredible! Such talent! And she captured every detail so that what I didn’t get to see in the craziness of the day, I’m able to enjoy now in my unbelievable photos. I’m so happy I found Tonya!