Tonya Malay Photography

Tonya Malay Photography

Fun Stylish & Innovative Images

Bonita Springs, FL 34134 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement ...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tonya and her team are amazing! She is very passionate, talented, and has extremely high standards for herself and the quality of her work. Tonya is easy to work with and has a fun and energetic personality. She is very organized, a perfectionist, and takes pride in her attention to detail- which is proven by the incredible pictures she creates. Tonya and her team are professional and make things flow seamlessly while managing the chaos that is involved in directing people and capturing moments at a wedding. Tonya brings a second photographer and a lighting assistant to ensure a moment isn't missed and to cover every angle of your event. From the moment you meet Tonya, her passion and love for photography and the work she does is apparent and you know you are in good hands. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for my wedding!!

• Wedding: 02/07/2015
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tonya made our day that much more special. She is very responsive, a great communicator, incredibly professional and very creative. The pictures she took could not have turned out any better and she completed them early for us. I would highly recommend Tonya and her team for any event, you would not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 01/31/2015
Peter
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can’t say enough great things about Tonya Malay! She and her team were amazing. From the planning and preparations to the actual event and then on to producing the photos, Tonya had everything under control so that I didn’t have to worry about a thing. My family was so impressed with her during the wedding. And I loved that she made us feel at ease in front of the camera. Plus, my photos are incredible! Such talent! And she captured every detail so that what I didn’t get to see in the craziness of the day, I’m able to enjoy now in my unbelievable photos. I’m so happy I found Tonya!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Tonya and her team were beyond amazing! I couldn't have picked a better photographer. They were so professional and friendly. The months and weeks leading up to the wedding, Tonya always kept me updated and was so personable. By the time the wedding came I felt like I knew her so well.. Tonya was very prepared and organized, I never had to worry about a thing. She had everything covered at all times. I had several family members and guests comment on how great our photographer was. The pictures are absolutley beautiful, I have a hard time picking a favorite... I highly recommend her she is wonderful!

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
Rachael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We LOVED Tonya and her crew! Our pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous, better than I could have expected and we had so much fun taking them! Tonya is perfect at making the day fun while keeping everyone on schedule. A perfect day with perfect pictures to document it!

• Wedding: 11/25/2014
Jessica

• Wedding: 11/25/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tonya was amazing! I can't say enough about her and how beautiful our pictures turned out. She and her husband and son were extremely professional and so fun to work with! They made our wedding photos go so smoothly and took so many beautiful shots. The sunset pictures are so gorgeous! I would recommend Tonya anyone! It couldn't have gone better and we are so grateful for all of our beautiful weddings pics.

• Wedding: 10/30/2014
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tonya was awesome! My husband and I are from Boston and I specifically wanted a beach wedding for the sunset photos. Tonya is a true professional at her craft. She creates and maintains a steadfast schedule to ensure you get all the photos that you want AND more. She pays attention to the littlest detail to ensure you get the best pictures. The sunset was absolutely perfect on the day of our wedding and Tonya snapped away until the last glimmer or of light. Thank you so much Tonya for capturing everything and being a key part of our special day!

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tonya and her team are extremely professional and focus on what you want. She offers excellent suggestions for your poses and listens to your crazy requests. I can't wait to see my pictures but know from the previews that they are simply amazing! If you are looking for an expert wedding photographer, and genuine good person= you hit a home run with Tonya!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tonya and Nikki were outstanding. We got married 8/24/14 at the Marriott Marco Island. From the time I emailed Tonya requesting information from her she has been so attentive. I felt like Tonya was a good friend of mine when it was all over. I felt so comfortable with her. She was the person that kept everything on time and had everyone knowing where and when to be where they were supposed to be. She is so very friendly with people of all ages. We had an age range of 10 months to 85 years. She is fantastic with kids. Very very professional. I have not gotten to review all of my pictures yet but I did see a few and they were beautiful. Tonya had great ideas for poses. I would strongly recommend her.

• Wedding: 08/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tonya and her husband did a phenomenal job on our wedding day capturing our special moments. It was a very hot day on the beach and my husband and I were worried how the pictures would turn out since everyone was sweating. We were both amazingly surprised at how perfect our pictures turned out and couldn't be happier with the service we received. Tonya is very talented in working with wedding parties and also in making sure pictures turn out perfect!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Highly recommended! Worth the money as Tonya is very detail oriented and great at editing and setting up great shots. She and her fabulous team are worth every penny!!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

There are not enough superlatives to acknowledge Tonya and her crew. She is just that amazing. She is so easy to work with and the quality of her work speaks for herself. A huge late afternoon thunderstorm did not affect her. The rain left in time for us to have our sunset lawn ceremony at LaPlaya in Naples. She was able to capture our moment including the double rainbow and the wonderful sunset beach pictures. We most highly recommend her and would most definitely use her talents again.

• Wedding: 06/15/2014
Eric
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tonya and her team were beyond amazing, and words really can't describe how fantastic a job they did on our big day. Not only were the photos better than we could have ever imagined, Tonya and her team were so easy to work with and extremely professional. I would recommend Tonya with full confidence to anyone!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

From the beginning, Tonya was wonderful to work with! Tonya, Emma and Mike did not disappoint on the day of the wedding either! They were so organized and worked well as a team to help make sure every moment was captured. I am so glad they were a part of my wedding and allowed me the opportunity to have photos I will forever treasure from our special day.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tonya was absolutely amazing! Tonya and her team went above and beyond to help make our day go smoothly. For example, my dad forgot his dress shoes and Tonya's husband drove my frantic dad to the mall so he could buy new shoes and arrive back in time for the ceremony.

Tonya was very professional, friendly, organized, efficient, flexible, and detail oriented. She knew my venue really well so she already had great ideas for backgrounds. I love the pictures, and I have received so many compliments from friends and family on the photos. Many people have told me that the pictures belong in a bridal magazine!

I highly recommend Tonya Malay Photography!

239-498-1685
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards