Tonya Malay Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tonya was the BEST! From the very first phone call I had with Tonya I knew right then and there I had to have her as my photographer. She was so warm and fun yet very professional. My entire wedding party truly enjoyed pictures. Tonya and her team were organized and proficient. Every single picture captured the day and I can't thank Tonya enough for all that she did. Her talent was unbelievable but working with her all day made my wedding day that much more perfect! It was a true pleasure working with Tonya, I will miss her!!!

Amy
02/21/2015

Tonya Malay is a creative and professional photographer who is efficient and pleasant to work with. I gave her instructions that we didn't want our wedding to be overwhelmed with cameras. We didn't want to spend so much time capturing the memories that we weren't free to live them. Yet, of course, we wanted great photographs. She was perfect! She gathered people quickly and sweetly for pictures. She knows how to capture good lighting and visualize the photo with a professional eye. She managed to work with minutes of a sunset while the party was rolling. Her candids brought many smiles to our faces. Not only do I recommend Tonya, you will be lucky to have her capture your memories.

Laura
02/07/2015

Tonya and her team are amazing! She is very passionate, talented, and has extremely high standards for herself and the quality of her work. Tonya is easy to work with and has a fun and energetic personality. She is very organized, a perfectionist, and takes pride in her attention to detail- which is proven by the incredible pictures she creates. Tonya and her team are professional and make things flow seamlessly while managing the chaos that is involved in directing people and capturing moments at a wedding. Tonya brings a second photographer and a lighting assistant to ensure a moment isn't missed and to cover every angle of your event. From the moment you meet Tonya, her passion and love for photography and the work she does is apparent and you know you are in good hands. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for my wedding!!

Peter
01/31/2015

Tonya made our day that much more special. She is very responsive, a great communicator, incredibly professional and very creative. The pictures she took could not have turned out any better and she completed them early for us. I would highly recommend Tonya and her team for any event, you would not be disappointed.

Recently Married

Tonya was the best photographer I have ever worked with. She took some amazing and creative pictures. My wife and I loved the way the pictures turned out. We also loved the way how comfortable she made everybody feel during the shoot. We can only recommend Tonya and we would book her again for any future event.

Recently Married

I can’t say enough great things about Tonya Malay! She and her team were amazing. From the planning and preparations to the actual event and then on to producing the photos, Tonya had everything under control so that I didn’t have to worry about a thing. My family was so impressed with her during the wedding. And I loved that she made us feel at ease in front of the camera. Plus, my photos are incredible! Such talent! And she captured every detail so that what I didn’t get to see in the craziness of the day, I’m able to enjoy now in my unbelievable photos. I’m so happy I found Tonya!

Rachael
12/20/2014

Tonya and her team were beyond amazing! I couldn't have picked a better photographer. They were so professional and friendly. The months and weeks leading up to the wedding, Tonya always kept me updated and was so personable. By the time the wedding came I felt like I knew her so well.. Tonya was very prepared and organized, I never had to worry about a thing. She had everything covered at all times. I had several family members and guests comment on how great our photographer was. The pictures are absolutley beautiful, I have a hard time picking a favorite... I highly recommend her she is wonderful!

Services Used: Photography

Tonya and her team were amazing for my wedding day! I was planning a destination wedding and was worried about choosing vendors by reading reviews. Tonya exceeded all my expectations! Tonya is very prompt on communication - all my emails were answered immediately. When I reached out with questions - she immediately suggested that we set up a time to talk. From my first conversation, I knew that she was the photographer for us!

On the wedding day, Tonya and her team were very professional, creative, talented and a pleasure to work with. She pays attention to the details and wants to ensure that every picture turns out perfect. The day of my wedding was windy and my hair was blowing in my face a little. We went inside and she found hairspray and helped fix my hair! It was also a little chilly as we were waiting for the sun to set for pictures and she gave me her sweater to keep warm!

Tonya's team also uses these headsets where her team can talk to one another - which was extremely helpful when we wanted to change a few things at last minute (Such as cutting the first dance/mother/father dances short). It became a bit chaotic at times with everything that we going on and they were a big help in keeping everything organized and calm!

As far as how the pictures turned out - they are stunning. I have received so many compliments on how beautiful they are. She truly captured every moment of my wedding day. I'd highly recommend her for your wedding!

Jessica
11/25/2014

We LOVED Tonya and her crew! Our pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous, better than I could have expected and we had so much fun taking them! Tonya is perfect at making the day fun while keeping everyone on schedule. A perfect day with perfect pictures to document it!

Jessica
11/25/2014

Stephanie
10/30/2014

Tonya was amazing! I can't say enough about her and how beautiful our pictures turned out. She and her husband and son were extremely professional and so fun to work with! They made our wedding photos go so smoothly and took so many beautiful shots. The sunset pictures are so gorgeous! I would recommend Tonya anyone! It couldn't have gone better and we are so grateful for all of our beautiful weddings pics.

Services Used: Photography

Tonya was awesome! My husband and I are from Boston and I specifically wanted a beach wedding for the sunset photos. Tonya is a true professional at her craft. She creates and maintains a steadfast schedule to ensure you get all the photos that you want AND more. She pays attention to the littlest detail to ensure you get the best pictures. The sunset was absolutely perfect on the day of our wedding and Tonya snapped away until the last glimmer or of light. Thank you so much Tonya for capturing everything and being a key part of our special day!

Services Used: Photography

Tonya and her team are extremely professional and focus on what you want. She offers excellent suggestions for your poses and listens to your crazy requests. I can't wait to see my pictures but know from the previews that they are simply amazing! If you are looking for an expert wedding photographer, and genuine good person= you hit a home run with Tonya!

Services Used: Photography

Tonya and Nikki were outstanding. We got married 8/24/14 at the Marriott Marco Island. From the time I emailed Tonya requesting information from her she has been so attentive. I felt like Tonya was a good friend of mine when it was all over. I felt so comfortable with her. She was the person that kept everything on time and had everyone knowing where and when to be where they were supposed to be. She is so very friendly with people of all ages. We had an age range of 10 months to 85 years. She is fantastic with kids. Very very professional. I have not gotten to review all of my pictures yet but I did see a few and they were beautiful. Tonya had great ideas for poses. I would strongly recommend her.

Recently Married

Tonya and her husband did a phenomenal job on our wedding day capturing our special moments. It was a very hot day on the beach and my husband and I were worried how the pictures would turn out since everyone was sweating. We were both amazingly surprised at how perfect our pictures turned out and couldn't be happier with the service we received. Tonya is very talented in working with wedding parties and also in making sure pictures turn out perfect!

Recently Married

Highly recommended! Worth the money as Tonya is very detail oriented and great at editing and setting up great shots. She and her fabulous team are worth every penny!!!!