Toni

Flexibility
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Toni's did an absolute fantastic job of customizing our wedding cake to be exactly what we wanted! I couldn't imagine going anywhere else!

Toni responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much. We are thrilled that you had a wonderful experience with us and truly appreciate you taking the time to send us these kind words. We wish you years of wedded bliss!
With warm regards,
Lindsey and the staff of Toni

Geralyn
06/06/2015

Toni was very flexible and had no problem making changes to our order. We sought her out because I had been to a wedding where her cakes were served. They are absolutely delicious. We were able to get the same cake in a different style. She did a beautiful job re creating a cake my daughter had a picture of. Toni also made numerous suggestions to manage the cost while not sacrificing quality or aesthetics.

Geralyn,
It was our pleasure working with you and your daughter! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Toni's Patisserie was incredible to work with. I had a very specific vision of what I wanted for my cake and Toni helped us bring it to life. It was beautiful, classic, and elegant and even more perfect than I had imagined. We met with Toni and she drew out exactly what we wanted. She answered all of our questions and was so helpful and wonderful. Our cake tasted so good and we received so many compliments. Thank you Toni for everything!!!

Toni responded with the following comments:

Thank you - We love when our clients come to us with a specific idea in mind that we can sketch out for you so you can really visualize what your cake will look like! We enjoy the uniqueness of each cake that we make!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake I got looked great and tasted even better. It wasn't overly sweet, which is how we prefer our desserts, and everyone gave compliments on it. There were no problems with delivery and it all went without a hitch

Heather
09/20/2014

Toni's Patisserie & Café was a great choice for me and my husband's sweet table for our wedding! They had a variety of sweets that they customized just for me. My husband and I don't really have a sweet tooth, and therefore wanted just a simple sweets table with a variety of goodies. They understood what we were looking for and didn't pressure us into getting a giant cake or something that we didn't want. I know everyone at my wedding really enjoyed our sweets table. By the time I was able to get to it, everything was almost gone!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was awesome! We loved the design and the flavor and texture were great!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake looked fabulous as well as tasted sensational!! We had a 4-layer cake: the bottom 3 layers for guests were carrot cake with cream cheese icing. The top (for the bride & groom to keep) was chocolate cake with chocolate mouse filling and a buttercream icing. All the layers were decorated with icing flowers to match the bridesmaids' flowers. It was all very delicious! Toni has a slide show with pictures of over 100 styles of wedding cakes which all looked fabulous! You will find a cake here to suit you and it will taste absolutely delicious!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Our wedding cake from Toni's in Hinsdale was awesome! First, the tasting was a blast - they were very helpful with ideas and options. We ended up doing two different kinds so we could get both chocolate and vanilla cakes. The cake was beautiful, and most importantly, delicious! I'm just sad I didn't have time to eat more of it.. I'd definitely recommend Toni's cake for any wedding in the Chicagoland area. Just make sure your party saves you a slice!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My cake was SOOOOOOOO GOOD and beautiful! They were super easy to work with and on top of their game the whole time! Love the cake!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Toni created a beautiful and delicious wedding cake for my daughter. Our guests raved about the quality of the white butter cake with custard and fresh strawberries. The cake was decorated with a lovely scroll design that complimented the lace of my daughter's gown and a fondant ribbon that matched the bridesmaids' dresses. Their attention to detail and service was outstanding.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

I didn't want a wedding cake at my wedding, but I did want an elaborate sweets table full of delicious desserts! Working with Toni was a pleasure. She makes the most delicious sweets and also has an eye for putting together a table that just looks beautiful. We had an amazing display of macaroon trees, mini cupcakes, personalized cookies, cake pops, and brownie bites. She put everything together in a way that coordinated with our feel and theme and also made it exactly how I envisioned. Toni is not only an incredibly sweet person, but very talented.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Our cake was exactly the color blue I had requested and looked great. Everyone loved how it tasted too!

4.7

I actually used Toni for both my wedding and groomsman cakes. THey did such a fabulous job on both! I did a sculpted 3D cake of our dog for the groomsman cake that blew my now husband away! He was so surprised it was SO perfect! =) And our wedding cake could not have been more perfect as far as the style/decor that we designed. Our only complaint was that it was a little dry or at least the pieces we got were - but the rest of our guests had no complaints =) so we think we just got unlucky. Thank you guys for such beautiful cakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Toni's is a fabulous bakery! We used them for our beautiful wedding cake and a birthday/engagement cake and we are pleased with both! They are very helpful in planning the cake of your dreams and also working within your budget. Toni's is the place to go for SWEETS! Thank you!!