Time Of Your Life Photo Booths

Time Of Your Life Photo Booths

Litchfield park, AZ
602.315.3619
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jason was great and the photobooth was so fun for all of our guests! Definitely worth the price of the package.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a great time with Time of Your Life Photo Booths! They were so professional and helpful! I didn't have to worry about anything, and was so thankful we chose them! They were flexible even when I wanted to change a couple things prior to the wedding! They had great communication, so I never had to worry! I loved having them for our photo booth, and all our guests really enjoyed it as well!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had several guests say that the photo booth was their favorite part of the whole reception! Thanks for everything...

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We have used Time Of Your Life Photo Booths at our events numerous times, and have never had a negative experience. The Booths have been used at each Arizona State University football tailgate, and they are a HUGE success each time. The students of ASU love these booths! Jason Hall is the person who has accompanied the booth each time, and he is unbelievably friendly! He responds to emails in a timely matter, and has been an overall pleasure to work with. Highly recommend this company!! We plan on using them at all future events!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was amazing. All of the guests loved having something to do during the cocktail hour. The Time Of Your Life Photo Booths made the experience even better with their service and flexibility.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

We abolutely loved our guest book with the phot booth pictures! Time of Your Life was so easy to work with and very accomodating! I would reccomend this company to anyone that wants to have fun pictures of there guest as well as a original guest book idea.

Jason did an amazing job for our Sedona wedding. The booth was a huge hit with all the guests. We used it as our quest book so as people arrived, they dropped their gifts and stepped into the booth. We kept it open through cocktail hour and thats when the fun began. People loosened up and we got some great pics. The props were fun and people really enjoyed their souvenier photostrip.
Thanks again Jason for the great addition to our wedding memories!
Matt & Jinnie- Phoenix

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Time of Your Life Photo Booth rentals did a wonderful job for my daughter's wedding! They were professional and did exactly what they said they were going to. The quality of the pictures were excellent and our guests loved using all of the props provided. I would highly recommend their services.

Services Used: Photography

Thank you for the good times, I will reccomend you to whom ever asks..

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Everyone LOVED it and had a great time! I'm sure the bride and groom will be satisfied with their new album!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

We used Jason and Time Of Your Life Photo Booths for my daughter's Sweet 16 Birthday Party. Everything worked out beautifully. The photo booth was such a fun addition to the party...the kids absolutely loved it and enjoyed the ability to be as goofy as they wanted to be in front of a camara (like all 16 year-olds!). Several people (6, maybe even 7 or 8) could easily fit in at one time and the photo quality of the booth was very good. Jason was so sweet and easy to work with; he was very accommodating. I will definitely use him and Time Of Your Life Photo Booths again and have already recommended them to another mom wanting to have a birthday party for her son!

Deanna Homrich
Fountain Hills, AZ

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Having a photo booth was definitely the highlight of our reception. Many guests told me afterwards that they loved it and would cosider having one at their own event. I really liked it because even some of my more conservative friends and relatives took a turn in it and it was nice to see a different side of them in the booth. Also, I got my photo album with all of the pictures about three days after the wedding which was so fast! Awesome job guys! Thanks for everything:)

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I will definatly use TIME OF YOUR LIFE PHOTO BOOTHS AGAIN.

They were very professional, easy to deal with and the value was great.

I highly recommend using them.