Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erin Was awesome. She was fast and very helpful. She knew exactly what she was doing. I got my dream dress. I love Perfect Fit!

• Wedding: 05/30/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hilary was so wonderful to work with.... I wish I had gone to Tie the Knot FIRST, it would have saved me a lot of frustration looking for the PERFECT dress. From the moment we walked in until we left, I felt like a princess! Thank you for everything ladies!

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't even know where to begin! I went to a few different dress shops before I went to Tie The Knot and none of them compare to tie the knot. Hillary is who I had my appointment with and I could not have asked for a better, kind, sweet, and funny women. She asks you a few questions to get to know you and your style (which is different from most deess shops and not overwhelming) and budget that you'd like to stay in, from there they pick out dress for you based on the info. I have to say she was dead on with all of the dresses she had picked for me, all of them were beautiful and she made sure not to bring you anything over your budget. Ironically I ended up picking the first one I tried on. Hillary and Jackye were both so accommodating towards scheduling appointments especially with a busy schedule like I have and always willing to go the extra mile for anything you may need. I don't think I could ever say enough good things about them or thank them enough for there great service and for helping me find the perfect dress. So if you are out liking for a wedding dress you definitely have to Go to Tie The Knot I couldnt recommend a better place.

To jackye and Hillary thank you for everything you did.

Christy Rine (Auger)

• Wedding: 02/07/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hilary and the Tie the Knot Bridal team is amazing! They were always quick to respond, proactive, and so lovely to work with. Hilary took a genuine interest in me and my style, before even bringing any bridal gowns out. I appreciate all of the time she spent with me (almost four hours in one day!) to help me find the perfect dress! I will recommend Hilary and Tie the Knot Bridal to any girl getting married! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!

• Wedding: 02/06/2015
Alex
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hilary was amazing to work with. She spent a lot of time with me to help me find the perfect dress. I would definitely recommend tie the knot to anyone looking for the dress of their dreams !

• Wedding: 02/06/2015
Jenna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is the 2nd time I have used Tie the Knot. Every time I am in there. For a fitting or just to drop off payment they are always so kind. The professionals working at this business are superstars!!! They know how to make you feel beautiful and get to know who you are. I don't know what I would have done without their help.

Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your applause. We really do love our brides - they become our friends and we want to enjoy the planning process right by their side.
I always say how it is a bittersweet when our brides get married because they want be coming in any more . . . yet as we lose one - we gain another lovely bride.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Our Best, Hilary

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hilary at Tie the Knot in Naples was wonderful! I found my dream dress, a gorgeous Lazaro off the rack, that looked almost identical to a dress I had seen years ago. It was absolutely perfect. From the initial visit to shipping my newly cleaned dress to Alaska (that's right!), she did a wonderful job! She's fun, easy to work with, and truly wanted to find MY dress.

Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections responded with the following comments:

OMG thank you so much for such the kind words. Please send me pics - I think about you all the time and how YOU made taking care of YOU such a joy. Enjoy being a Newlywed and when you return from Alaska for a visit please come see me.
HUGS,
Hilary

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hilary and her team were amazing with helping me find the perfect dress for my wedding! It fit wonderfully and I received compliments all night long!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hilary and the staff at Tie the Knot Bridal were absolutely fabulous!! I absolutely LOVED my dress, and the service I received there was wonderful. Hilary really made me feel special, and made the whole dress searching experience so fun and special. I would definitely recommend Tie the Knot Bridal to any bride looking for a great experience and beautiful dresses!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We looked all over Kansas City and my daughter tried on many wedding gowns. She couldn't find anything she liked much less loved. We got a lead for Tie the Knot Bridal and called them in Naples. Hilary guaranteed us that if we made the trip to Naples, our daughter would find the perfect wedding gown. We went and the fifth dress was "the one". Great customer service!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am an out of state bride (I live in Kansas City but my wedding was in Florida) and I had tried on dresses at every single shop in KC and still hadn't found the dress for me before I went to Florida for my site visit. I had tried on every style, every fabric, even dresses I thought would be perfect for me (and I know what I like) were so different and wrong once I tried them on. I thought I was a lost cause, then Tie the Knot was recommended to me. So I called the week before I was supposed to be in FL and after talking to Hilary for 5 minutes I knew I had to go to her shop. Once I got there it was the best experience and I would recommend any bride, in any state, to go to Tie the Knot! When we arrived for our appointment, Hillary was nothing but amazing and definitely knew her way around dresses and she did a great job getting to know me and the type of wedding I was having, and picked out beautiful dresses that matched my body type. She is seriously great and she really listened and made it such a fun and easy experience. But the best part was that I didn't have to try on 20 dresses that day. Hilary found my perfect dress after I only tried on 4. I purchased my dress that day and I came back to Florida 3 months later for my first and only fitting. The dress looked gorgeous, and only needed slight alterations. Sherri, the woman who does the alterations, even fixed a slight flaw in the design of the dress and when I came back in May for my wedding it fit perfect. Hilary and Jackie and the rest of the Tie The Knot staff were so kind and accommodating with my schedule and worked with me to make sure I got back in exactly the day and time I needed to and I can't say enough great things about this shop and its people. I love my dress and so did my groom and I'm probably going be wearing it on my anniversary (at least put it on for a few minutes) like Hilary says she does with hers every year. ;) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Thanks Hilary and everyone at Tie the Knot!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If your a bride in the Naples area look no further! Hilary the owner of Tie the Knot was amazing to work with. She helped me find the dress of my dreams and within my budget. Her creativeness along with her alterations specialist created a one of a kind dress that would have cost thousands more!She went above and beyond my expectations! Thank you! Melissa Marco Island, FL

Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections responded with the following comments:

Melissa, you had me at "Hello". . .
I had such a lovely time styling you and helping your backless, bedazzled gown vision come to life with the talent of Sherry pulling the puzzle together.
Your gorgeousness was captured in your stunning gown.
HUGS,
Hilary

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone at Tie the Knot was extremely friendly and very knowledgable! They work really hard to customize the experience for their brides, and go above and beyond to find the perfect dress! The whole process was seamless and and exciting, just the way it should be!!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hilary was so good to me (the bride) and my family. She took the time to talk to us and get to know us, instead of throwing dresses on me and hoping for the best (which is what other shops did). As a result, I loved all the dresses we tried and found one I couldn't resist! At Tie the Knot, I felt like a princess and they helped make my wedding day a day beyond my wildest dreams. Thank you!

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
Daphne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tie the Knot was absolutely wonderful! They have beautiful gowns and they all really know how to make you feel great about yourself and make you look exactly the way you pictured for your wedding day.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great experience and customer service that you won't find anywhere else in SWFL. Hilary and her team are WONDERFUL

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
239-234-6311
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards