The Sweet Life Bakery

Value
Flexibility
Lonni
09/22/2012

Our wedding cake was so Awesome!!!! It was exactly what we wanted and The Sweet Life Bakery did an amazing job with the design and the taste of the cake! Our guests all absolutely loved the cake as well!!!

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thanks Lonni, so glad to hear that. Thanks for the nice testimonial!! Congrats again!

Jil
09/22/2012

We loved working with Jill and Steve! We ordered cupcakes and a two tier cake for our wedding. Everyone loved them!! I couldn't have asked for anything more from them. We received so many compliments of how good everything was. Thank you so much Jill and Steve!!

Jill and Mike McDermott

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jill and Mike! You two were awesome, congrats and we'll see you again soon!

2+ years ago

I absolutely loved working with the staff at Sweet Life! Jill completely understood my vision for our wedding cake and had incredible input and advice. Our guests referred to our cake as a "piece of art" as well as delicious. We will refer all of our friends and always use Sweet Life for events in the future!

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Yay! Thank you so much! What a kind testimonial... THANKS!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I was recommended to Stephen by my bakery who was providing the pastries for my wedding. I met with Stephen only a month before my wedding completely clueless on what I wanted for my groom's cake. He was fantastic in taking the time to meet with me and taking me/another order on a day that he already had completely booked! I can't thank him enough for the perfect/simple cake that my hubby loved!

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

I'm so glad to hear that you liked the cake! I thought it came out pretty darn cute... glad your new husband liked it too!!! Congrats again!

Amber
09/15/2012

It was a pleasure working with this bakery for our wedding cake. Our cake was exactly what we wanted, and I would highly recommend this bakery! Everyone commented on how delicious it was, and the cake itself was beautiful. They made us the perfect beach cake.

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Yay! SO happy to hear that you liked the cake Amber. Since doing your cake, I've booked two more LBI wedding cakes... You were the first! A trendsetter! Thanks for the review, it was a pleasure meeting you and making your cake... Congrats again!

Lisa
09/15/2012

Stephen and the crew at the Sweet Life bakery were amazing to work with!!! Our wedding cake looked perfect and tasted delicious!! Stephen and crew really payed attention to the detail and theme of the wedding so that it was a perfect fit. Our guests had all good things to say as well!

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Yay! Thank you so much!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I absolutely loved my cake from Sweet Life Bakery! I had found lots of pictures I liked, and I was torn between a couple different design concepts. Jill helped me come up with a design that combined elements from both. It turned out so beautiful - even better than I had imagined it! And the cake tasted great too! I loved the flavor options - there were so many icing choices that were delicious, it was hard to choose. We got married at Running Deer Golf Club, so the cake from Sweet Life Bakery came with our package, and I couldn't be happier that it did! We just paid a small upgrade fee to get a square cake rather than a round one, and that was it to get a completely custom made cake. I would highly recommend Sweet Life Bakery! We were so happy with their work!!

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

What a wonderful testimonial. Thank you so much! Glad to hear that you were so happy... congrats!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I had my wedding in Avalon and Sweet Life made my wedding cake. My husband had a very particular cake in mind and Sweet Life did a fantastic job making it look perfect! On top of that, their homemade icing was phenomenal- I had wedding guests asking me repeatedly where I got my cake because it was so delicious and gorgeous. Plus, when I met with the owner, she was very professional and easy going and was super great. I cannot say enough great things about them!

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

I am so glad to hear that you loved your cake so much. We thought it came out really nice too!! haha. Congrats again and we hope you have a long and happy marriage!

2+ years ago

THE WEDDING CAKE WAS VERY GOOD AND VERY BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY I WANTED IT TO LOOK LIKE. THEY DID A GREAT JOB.

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Wonderful! Thank you so much and congrats again!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

amazing service very professional very helpful and sweet people my cake looked amazing and tasted amazing can't wait to have them bake my future cakes

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Oh yay! I'm so happy to hear this! You were a pleasure to work with and I hope you have a long and happy marriage. Congrats!

Sabrina
08/11/2012

Our cake came out exactly the way we wanted & was delicious!

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Sweet!!! Thanks for sharing on Wedding Wire! Congrats!

Kelly
07/28/2012

Our cake was absolutely gorgeous and they really executed what Jon and I had visioned. More importantly it was delicious as well! I would highly recommend The Sweet Life Bakery!!!

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Kelly, we're so glad to hear that you and Jon loved your cake!! Congrats!!

Stacey
07/07/2012

Staff was so friendly and they are able to do ANYTHING you want! Cake was delicious! We have also gotten pastries from Sweet Life and they did not disappoint! Thank you for a beautiful wedding cake!

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Awesome, thanks for the review. Ya'll were a pleasure to work with and we're so happy that you liked the cake (and pastries!!!).

Alison
07/06/2012
4.7

The staff at Sweet Life Bakery were very professional and friendly. The cake for our wedding was absolutely beautiful and delicious. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for an amazing wedding cake!

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Alison! SO NICE to hear! You rock, Congrats and we'll see you again soon!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Stephen and Jill were able to create a stunning cake that looked good and tasted great, too! The design went perfectly with my theme, and guests would not stop talking about how delicious the cake was as well as how beautiful it looked.

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Yay! Thanks for the kind words. What a crazy day your wedding day turned out to be, with the HUGE storm and the reception getting moved... wow. Glad everything turned out well. Congrats!!!

2+ years ago

Our wedding cake was delicious!!! The service was prompt and we loves the quick responses when we had questions or concerns.

Thanks!