The Seville

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I'm so excited to have my wedding at the Seville. The venue is so nice. The staff is awesome. Kim was so helpful and Sam would respond to my e-mails right away. It's also very affordable. Super pumped!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love them so much!!! Beautiful and very affordable

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Had an amazing time celebrating our wedding here! They helped us with every question we had! They went above and beyond for us!!

Recently Married

Nick did a wonderful job ensuring our day was nothing but perfect. I received many compliments about how great the night was. The room was set up perfect and the food was amazing! Thanks for making sure it was going to be amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kim from the Seville is beyond easy to work with. She helped us book our venue within budget since we are paying for everything ourselves, this was very important. I'm going to get more than I ever hoped for with The Seville's great prices. I can't wait for my wedding day.

Recently Married

The Seville Staff has been absolutely wonderful since day one! They were able to get us everything we wanted and stay within our budget! They are so accommodating, Each time I've called to ask a question they have the answer right away and can let me know exactly how it will work! Great place!

Liz
05/15/2015

The Seville was the best venue for our wedding. They really worked with us to make the reception perfect for us. The wait staff was awesome and they were super professional. The actual space was more than big enough for the big dance floor that I wanted. My guests said the food was great and they were so impressed with the venue in general. The dinner portions are huge, but some people ended up taking some of it home, so it was really nice to have that as an option.

Recently Married

Nick and his staff were amazing!! I never had to wait for a drink or a snack. All of my guest raved about all the food and the cake. We had the best time ever!!!

Lisa
04/17/2015

The staff at the Seville were nothing short of amazing!! Thank you for providing a beautiful venue, delicious food, and wonderful service!!!

Recently Married

Loved having our wedding at the Seville. Everyone was so helpful and did everyting they could to make our wedding perfect. Also, GREAT value financially you defdefinitely get your moneys worth!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

The Seville was a great venue for my wife and I wedding. They have great food, great staff and budget friendly. They have plenty of options for food and they provide the cake within the cost as well from a bakery they work with. The sweet table was delicious! They provide the bride with a very nice bridal room, and valet parking for your guest. The best part in my opinion was the on the night of our wedding the wait staff and bartender were fantastic couldn't have asked for better service.

Erin
04/03/2015

I can not express enough how I happy I am with having my wedding at the Seville. Patty was our waiter and gift from God. She was a delight to work with and I couldn't have done it without her. The greatest thing was she was provided by the Seville. She took great care of the head table and was able to keep the wedding running smoothly.

Recently Married

We had a great time at our wedding. Your staff was very attentive and a great help!

Recently Married

The Seville did a great job. They were very responsive and helpful. They went above and beyond to make sure we had a great day

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Simply awesome to work with! They were very helpful and very professional. I am so glaD i chose the seville! The venue is beautiful and the food is delicious! Thank you for everything!!' Highly recommend them!

Kristin
03/20/2015

Nicole is a wonderful consultant! Any questions i had, she was right there to answer. They were willing to work around the lent holiday for us as well. Nick is a manger and did all the decorting. We provided all our own supplies and we were allowed to show them how we wanted it. It was beyond our wildest imagination and every single person raved even afterwards. The food was amazing and the amount given was impressive. They gave us to go containers! Rita was our consultant for the evening, i suggest everyone ask for her. Very professinal and was right there with anything i needed. A huge hit was also the bartender, his name was Mark. He always had our guest drinks ready and remembered what everyone order. Very personable and gave strong drinks! The only compliant we had was we paid for unlimited wine during dinner, along with a sweets table. They removed the wine while the guests were drinking it still and refused to give it back (it was still dinner time). The sweets table was extremely late, when the guests were advised of it, they took it away within 20 minutes of it being out there. Otherwise, everything was PERFECT and we recommend the Seville.