The Seville

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love them so much!!! Beautiful and very affordable

• Wedding: 06/21/2015
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kim from the Seville is beyond easy to work with. She helped us book our venue within budget since we are paying for everything ourselves, this was very important. I'm going to get more than I ever hoped for with The Seville's great prices. I can't wait for my wedding day.

• Wedding: 05/22/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Seville Staff has been absolutely wonderful since day one! They were able to get us everything we wanted and stay within our budget! They are so accommodating, Each time I've called to ask a question they have the answer right away and can let me know exactly how it will work! Great place!

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best bang for your buck. The people at the Seville are super helpful in every aspect of your wedding planning. Then when it comes time for your reception, they give you your own personal assistant to help with any questions or needs. They also have a button by the head table to call the workers over to get anything you need. The Seville made our reception great!

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
Andrew
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you to your entire staff. We were so incredibly satisfied with The Seville and could not have picked a better place for our wedding reception. The staff was so accommodating and professional. On the day of, the staff was extremely attentive and really helped the reception flow seamlessly. Our guests could not stop raving about the food and the service. Thank you for making our special day so amazing and memorable.

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
kayte
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Seville was so wonderful! And what a bargain for a Friday night! I had everything included! The staff are friendly and willing to do whatever it takes to make your day what you want it to be!

• Wedding: 12/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked with the Seville about two years before our actual wedding date. It was love at first sight with this venue. I am originally from the Streamwood area and it has gone through a renovation. It was not what I remembered, it was better!!! The staff was so friendly and so helpful. The food was so delicious but most importantly the place looked fabulous and they did an amazing job with the place for my wedding!!!!

The bridal rooms are perfect! It was so nice to be able to go an touch up my make-up throughout the night. I have been to a lot of other weddings but this place was stunning and competitively priced! I recommend this place to everyone who wants a fun and elegant wedding :)

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best place to have as a wedding venue in the area. They were the only ones, willing to compromise on price and worked with our budget. Food was hot, appetizers were hot and delicious. Set-up was so beautiful!! Staff was very helpful and professional!! We've already recommended family members to have their upcoming weddings there!!! You will not be disappointed with their service, absolutely fantastic!!!

• Wedding: 11/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Seville treated my like a princess on my wedding day!

From the moment I arrived to get ready in the bridal suite, Maria and Nick were more than willing to do anything for us to make the day special. They were amazing.
I wasn't able to eat much since I was busy mingling and taking pictures, but what I did have was delicious. All of our guests loved the food as well, especially the twice baked potato and the top sirloin served family style. We had a sweetheart table and Maria went out of her way to find a purple tablecloth to make it more special for us. We had a gift box table and an advice box table and both were set up so cute. We also brought in vases and candy and they set up a beautiful candy bar. I thought they would be annoyed that we brought so much stuff, but everyone actually seemed genuinely excited for our big day and were happy to set everything up for us.

We also hired Jolie Images (David) and A-List DJs (DJ Dale) and both companies were phenomenal to work with. David and Dale were great and they all worked so well together. Our ceremony was also held at The Seville and it was so beautiful. This made it easier on our guests and since they decorated so nicely and covered up the background, photos will make it seem that we were in a different placed altogether.

We decided to have our wedding on a Sunday to reduce costs. I was nervous that guests would complain or many would not be able to attend, but almost every single person invited RSVP'd and most stayed the whole night. We got great prices with all of the extras... sweets table, photo booth, butler served hors d'oeuvres, top shelf liquor, and an extended reception.

Words can't even express how perfect my wedding day was. We saw SO MANY venues, but nothing felt right until we walked into The Seville. I can't wait to
go back, so please invite me to your wedding if you decide to have it here :)

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would do it all over again with them! Just perfect!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We ended up 40 more people than expected and they very quickly put two .more tables together for us! I also wanted a red bull vodka to drink for the night so they went to the gas station and picked up a case of red bull!! That blew my mind that they would do that! Everyone that was involved made it absolutely perfect and all my guests could not believe how delicious the food was and how elegant the venue was! Thank you for making my special day something I will truly never forget:)

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The service was excellent they met all our needs the night of our wedding!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sam and the rest of his staff at the Seville were great. They worked great with my wife and I to make sure that the reception went as planned. They let us in at any time we scheduled with them to make sure we were able to drop off items for the reception. They had no problem allowing us to have people get there ahead of time to help set up the venue.

They worked with us every step of the way and kept in contact as we got closer to our big day.

I had nothing but great reviews from our guest on the food they provided.

I would definately recommend them to any for any venue you may have.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had our reception here and everything was amazing! Everyone at The Seville was very attentive and hekpful. We had 4 wedding crashers and each time they were caught by Seville employees in our room. I was so glad that they took the initiative to handle the issue. Patti was our hostess and she was great! She made sure we had everything we needed! We could not have asked for a better venue. The food was absolutely delicious! Sam the owner was also wonderful to work with throughout the entire process! I strongly recommend having any event at The Seville!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the day 1 of my planning I loved this place, they made everything sooo easy, the ladies I worked with were so awesome and so nice, Patti my coordinator and Nick were amazing ! I was very happy with the food and how wonderful of a job everyone did. Everyone had a wonderful time at my wedding. I wish I can redo my wedding day all over again!!!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment my husband and I walked into the Seville we knew we wanted to host our wedding reception at this venue. The décor and ambiance were exactly what we were looking for. Everyone at the Seville was extremely helpful and nice. Nick, our dining room manager for the evening was very professional and went above and beyond what we asked for. The room looked amazing and definitely exceeded our expectations. I would definitely recommend the Seville to any future brides.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
630-289-4500
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards