The Seville

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love them so much!!! Beautiful and very affordable

• Wedding: 06/21/2015
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kim from the Seville is beyond easy to work with. She helped us book our venue within budget since we are paying for everything ourselves, this was very important. I'm going to get more than I ever hoped for with The Seville's great prices. I can't wait for my wedding day.

• Wedding: 05/22/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Seville Staff has been absolutely wonderful since day one! They were able to get us everything we wanted and stay within our budget! They are so accommodating, Each time I've called to ask a question they have the answer right away and can let me know exactly how it will work! Great place!

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked with the Seville about two years before our actual wedding date. It was love at first sight with this venue. I am originally from the Streamwood area and it has gone through a renovation. It was not what I remembered, it was better!!! The staff was so friendly and so helpful. The food was so delicious but most importantly the place looked fabulous and they did an amazing job with the place for my wedding!!!!

The bridal rooms are perfect! It was so nice to be able to go an touch up my make-up throughout the night. I have been to a lot of other weddings but this place was stunning and competitively priced! I recommend this place to everyone who wants a fun and elegant wedding :)

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Seville treated my like a princess on my wedding day!

From the moment I arrived to get ready in the bridal suite, Maria and Nick were more than willing to do anything for us to make the day special. They were amazing.
I wasn't able to eat much since I was busy mingling and taking pictures, but what I did have was delicious. All of our guests loved the food as well, especially the twice baked potato and the top sirloin served family style. We had a sweetheart table and Maria went out of her way to find a purple tablecloth to make it more special for us. We had a gift box table and an advice box table and both were set up so cute. We also brought in vases and candy and they set up a beautiful candy bar. I thought they would be annoyed that we brought so much stuff, but everyone actually seemed genuinely excited for our big day and were happy to set everything up for us.

We also hired Jolie Images (David) and A-List DJs (DJ Dale) and both companies were phenomenal to work with. David and Dale were great and they all worked so well together. Our ceremony was also held at The Seville and it was so beautiful. This made it easier on our guests and since they decorated so nicely and covered up the background, photos will make it seem that we were in a different placed altogether.

We decided to have our wedding on a Sunday to reduce costs. I was nervous that guests would complain or many would not be able to attend, but almost every single person invited RSVP'd and most stayed the whole night. We got great prices with all of the extras... sweets table, photo booth, butler served hors d'oeuvres, top shelf liquor, and an extended reception.

Words can't even express how perfect my wedding day was. We saw SO MANY venues, but nothing felt right until we walked into The Seville. I can't wait to
go back, so please invite me to your wedding if you decide to have it here :)

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would do it all over again with them! Just perfect!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We ended up 40 more people than expected and they very quickly put two .more tables together for us! I also wanted a red bull vodka to drink for the night so they went to the gas station and picked up a case of red bull!! That blew my mind that they would do that! Everyone that was involved made it absolutely perfect and all my guests could not believe how delicious the food was and how elegant the venue was! Thank you for making my special day something I will truly never forget:)

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The service was excellent they met all our needs the night of our wedding!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sam and the rest of his staff at the Seville were great. They worked great with my wife and I to make sure that the reception went as planned. They let us in at any time we scheduled with them to make sure we were able to drop off items for the reception. They had no problem allowing us to have people get there ahead of time to help set up the venue.

They worked with us every step of the way and kept in contact as we got closer to our big day.

I had nothing but great reviews from our guest on the food they provided.

I would definately recommend them to any for any venue you may have.

• Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had our reception here and everything was amazing! Everyone at The Seville was very attentive and hekpful. We had 4 wedding crashers and each time they were caught by Seville employees in our room. I was so glad that they took the initiative to handle the issue. Patti was our hostess and she was great! She made sure we had everything we needed! We could not have asked for a better venue. The food was absolutely delicious! Sam the owner was also wonderful to work with throughout the entire process! I strongly recommend having any event at The Seville!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the day 1 of my planning I loved this place, they made everything sooo easy, the ladies I worked with were so awesome and so nice, Patti my coordinator and Nick were amazing ! I was very happy with the food and how wonderful of a job everyone did. Everyone had a wonderful time at my wedding. I wish I can redo my wedding day all over again!!!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment my husband and I walked into the Seville we knew we wanted to host our wedding reception at this venue. The décor and ambiance were exactly what we were looking for. Everyone at the Seville was extremely helpful and nice. Nick, our dining room manager for the evening was very professional and went above and beyond what we asked for. The room looked amazing and definitely exceeded our expectations. I would definitely recommend the Seville to any future brides.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

In the end, we were quite pleased and VERY HAPPY to have chosen this venue for our wedding day. The place is amazing, the staff is very accommodating, and the overall price, based on the package and upgrades you choose, are a little cheaper when comparing to other venues. Getting the to bottom line first, here are the things that we were 'iffy' about until the day of: 1) Food Tasting: You don't get the normal food tasting like all other venues. Their food tasting is offered once a month on Thursday's (7pm) and you get to invite up to 4 additional people. You are seated at a designated table and you get a server to help you answer any questions you may have. You don't get to see how the food is served on a plate but rather they serve the variety of chicken plates ‘buffet style’. The chicken is cut up into small pieces. All the other items, beef, pasta, potatoes, etc. are also served buffet style. The bar is open but they only serve the wines they offer so you can choose which 2 wines to serve during dinner (we went with the Riesling and the Merlot – which everyone loved). Here’s what I found later from others that night - if you are planning on ordering steak or fish, make sure you tell them before hand. That is the only way you can taste test that food and it’s a good way of knowing how they would ‘plate’ your food. I was sitting with a group of people that did that. 2) Appetizers: You don’t get to taste that at all. You just have to go with gut feeling and based on what you think will taste good. Please note, in the end, everyone loved the appetizers, especially the bacon wrapped chestnuts. 3) Cake Tasting: Your cake is totally customizable. The problem – during the tasting they only serve what they make at that time. It was 3 different flavors that day and we opted to go with one of the flavors served. Again, the cake was great based on guest feedback. BOTTOM LINE - You will not go wrong with this place. Simply Amazing!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really enjoyed my experience with them.

• Wedding: 07/27/2014
Yun
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome place to have any event! People are very nice, helpful and understanding!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding ceremony and reception were held at The Seville and I could not have been any happier with how the day went. Nick and Maria worked so hard to make sure the day was perfect (along with all the office staff along the way) and they certainly delivered. They eased our fears, fixed any issues we had (offering to help fix my dress when it broke) and catered to our every need, with a smile. The venue was beautiful, staff was accommodating and you cannot beat the prices for all they provide (cake included, martini bar, late night pizza, ice cream sundae bar, etc.) We visited other venues but nothing came close to comparing (others charged for chivari chairs, per napkin, per tablecloth, no outside food, no uplighting or photo booth on site, etc.) We used their photo booth and it was a huge hit! The purple uplighting was gorgeous and they let me decorate the guestbook table the night before (since it was a Friday wedding and there were no events in my room the night before), which eased so much of my anxiety. Everyone was extremely impressed with the delicious food and the amount of food that was given. Guests were commenting on how great it was, how hot it was, and how they had never seen a wedding where there was so much delicious food and they were even allowed to take home to-go boxes. They also allowed us to bring in our own sweets table and it was a huge hit (hostess cupcakes, oatmeal cream pies, gummy bears, candy, pretzels, etc.) The staff cut up the cake and sent pieces home, which was a hit. They cleaned up the room that night and I was able to just come pick up everything the next day, which was extremely convenient. The Seville always answered any questions I had and I am so happy we had our wedding there. I would recommend it to anyone and a special Kudos to Nick and Maria for making the night exactly what we dreamed of and more :) You both are awesome at your jobs and we are forever grateful to you and The Seville!

630-289-4500
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards