The Seville

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

We recently signed our contract and Kim was the one who made us want to sign she is amazing!! We are very happy and excited to have our wedding here.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm so excited to have my wedding at the Seville. The venue is so nice. The staff is awesome. Kim was so helpful and Sam would respond to my e-mails right away. It's also very affordable. Super pumped!

Recently Married

The Seville was amazing! Sam Romano, the owner, was very helpful and flexible with working with our budget. They were very accommodating with what we wanted and allowing us to make the wedding our own, as we added in many of our own little details. A couple weeks prior, they met with us and went through all the details so that we were at peace with how things were going to go. They were very professional and helpful on the big day and they treated us (the bride and groom) so well! All of our guests raved about how great and abundant the food was with the semi-family style. Everyone got to leave with to-go boxes. We are so glad and have no regrets about having our wedding reception here.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love them so much!!! Beautiful and very affordable

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

The Seville was amazing! They were so organized and professional. I'm so glad we chose to have our wedding there. It was absolutely perfect because of the people they have staffed there. The beauty in the venue is just the beginning. With them it goes much deeper.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We can't give enough gratitude to the Seville! From start to finish, they made our wedding day unforgettable!! Sam was so helpful and so easy to work with. The staff, including Sam, Barb and Nick were so attentive and helpful throughout the whole process. Our wedding night was flawless and the room looked just as we had always envisioned it. Our guests are still raving about the food and service. We enjoyed ourselves to the fullest thanks to the Seville!!!

Kimpha
06/27/2015

The prices were affordable. We had a gorgeous wedding. The people we worked with were all so kind. They are so accommodating. I am so glad we went with this venue. In retrospect, I wouldn't have done it anywhere else, knowing what I know now. It's a beautiful place. Food was great!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had an amazing time celebrating our wedding here! They helped us with every question we had! They went above and beyond for us!!

Recently Married

Nick did a wonderful job ensuring our day was nothing but perfect. I received many compliments about how great the night was. The room was set up perfect and the food was amazing! Thanks for making sure it was going to be amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kim from the Seville is beyond easy to work with. She helped us book our venue within budget since we are paying for everything ourselves, this was very important. I'm going to get more than I ever hoped for with The Seville's great prices. I can't wait for my wedding day.

Recently Married

The Seville Staff has been absolutely wonderful since day one! They were able to get us everything we wanted and stay within our budget! They are so accommodating, Each time I've called to ask a question they have the answer right away and can let me know exactly how it will work! Great place!

Liz
05/15/2015

The Seville was the best venue for our wedding. They really worked with us to make the reception perfect for us. The wait staff was awesome and they were super professional. The actual space was more than big enough for the big dance floor that I wanted. My guests said the food was great and they were so impressed with the venue in general. The dinner portions are huge, but some people ended up taking some of it home, so it was really nice to have that as an option.

Recently Married

Nick and his staff were amazing!! I never had to wait for a drink or a snack. All of my guest raved about all the food and the cake. We had the best time ever!!!

Lisa
04/17/2015

The staff at the Seville were nothing short of amazing!! Thank you for providing a beautiful venue, delicious food, and wonderful service!!!

Recently Married

Loved having our wedding at the Seville. Everyone was so helpful and did everyting they could to make our wedding perfect. Also, GREAT value financially you defdefinitely get your moneys worth!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

The Seville was a great venue for my wife and I wedding. They have great food, great staff and budget friendly. They have plenty of options for food and they provide the cake within the cost as well from a bakery they work with. The sweet table was delicious! They provide the bride with a very nice bridal room, and valet parking for your guest. The best part in my opinion was the on the night of our wedding the wait staff and bartender were fantastic couldn't have asked for better service.