The Seville

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Love them so much!!! Beautiful and very affordable

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Kim from the Seville is beyond easy to work with. She helped us book our venue within budget since we are paying for everything ourselves, this was very important. I'm going to get more than I ever hoped for with The Seville's great prices. I can't wait for my wedding day.

[Private]

The Seville Staff has been absolutely wonderful since day one! They were able to get us everything we wanted and stay within our budget! They are so accommodating, Each time I've called to ask a question they have the answer right away and can let me know exactly how it will work! Great place!

Kristin
03/20/2015

Nicole is a wonderful consultant! Any questions i had, she was right there to answer. They were willing to work around the lent holiday for us as well. Nick is a manger and did all the decorting. We provided all our own supplies and we were allowed to show them how we wanted it. It was beyond our wildest imagination and every single person raved even afterwards. The food was amazing and the amount given was impressive. They gave us to go containers! Rita was our consultant for the evening, i suggest everyone ask for her. Very professinal and was right there with anything i needed. A huge hit was also the bartender, his name was Mark. He always had our guest drinks ready and remembered what everyone order. Very personable and gave strong drinks! The only compliant we had was we paid for unlimited wine during dinner, along with a sweets table. They removed the wine while the guests were drinking it still and refused to give it back (it was still dinner time). The sweets table was extremely late, when the guests were advised of it, they took it away within 20 minutes of it being out there. Otherwise, everything was PERFECT and we recommend the Seville.

Sarah
02/27/2015

We had the best wedding possible! Everything was perfect!!

Andrew
01/03/2015

Best bang for your buck. The people at the Seville are super helpful in every aspect of your wedding planning. Then when it comes time for your reception, they give you your own personal assistant to help with any questions or needs. They also have a button by the head table to call the workers over to get anything you need. The Seville made our reception great!

kayte
01/03/2015

Thank you to your entire staff. We were so incredibly satisfied with The Seville and could not have picked a better place for our wedding reception. The staff was so accommodating and professional. On the day of, the staff was extremely attentive and really helped the reception flow seamlessly. Our guests could not stop raving about the food and the service. Thank you for making our special day so amazing and memorable.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Seville was so wonderful! And what a bargain for a Friday night! I had everything included! The staff are friendly and willing to do whatever it takes to make your day what you want it to be!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at the Seville. From the initial meeting with the owner Sam, to our actual reception, things ran so smoothly. Sam offered us so many things! What normally would be additional costs at other halls, the Seville includes that in the packages. We had beautiful up lighting throughout the entire room, a delicious desert table, and even a bananas foster desert presentation. The food is amazing and you get so much! All our guests commented on how much food there was, and how great it was. The Seville does have three rooms total and they are right next to each other. For those worrying about hearing the other rooms through the walls, there is nothing to worry about. We couldn't hear anything. Our manager for the night Nick was great and made sure things were going well. I do have to highly compliment Maria, one of the servers/hostess, and our bartender Mark. Those two were absolutely so wonderful and made sure everyone had everything they needed. I highly recommend this banquet hall to others.

Danielle
11/29/2014

We booked with the Seville about two years before our actual wedding date. It was love at first sight with this venue. I am originally from the Streamwood area and it has gone through a renovation. It was not what I remembered, it was better!!! The staff was so friendly and so helpful. The food was so delicious but most importantly the place looked fabulous and they did an amazing job with the place for my wedding!!!!

The bridal rooms are perfect! It was so nice to be able to go an touch up my make-up throughout the night. I have been to a lot of other weddings but this place was stunning and competitively priced! I recommend this place to everyone who wants a fun and elegant wedding :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Best place to have as a wedding venue in the area. They were the only ones, willing to compromise on price and worked with our budget. Food was hot, appetizers were hot and delicious. Set-up was so beautiful!! Staff was very helpful and professional!! We've already recommended family members to have their upcoming weddings there!!! You will not be disappointed with their service, absolutely fantastic!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Seville treated my like a princess on my wedding day!

From the moment I arrived to get ready in the bridal suite, Maria and Nick were more than willing to do anything for us to make the day special. They were amazing. I wasn't able to eat much since I was busy mingling and taking pictures, but what I did have was delicious. All of our guests loved the food as well, especially the twice baked potato and the top sirloin served family style. We had a sweetheart table and Maria went out of her way to find a purple tablecloth to make it more special for us. We had a gift box table and an advice box table and both were set up so cute. We also brought in vases and candy and they set up a beautiful candy bar. I thought they would be annoyed that we brought so much stuff, but everyone actually seemed genuinely excited for our big day and were happy to set everything up for us.

We also hired Jolie Images (David) and A-List DJs (DJ Dale) and both companies were phenomenal to work with. David and Dale were great and they all worked so well together. Our ceremony was also held at The Seville and it was so beautiful. This made it easier on our guests and since they decorated so nicely and covered up the background, photos will make it seem that we were in a different placed altogether.

We decided to have our wedding on a Sunday to reduce costs. I was nervous that guests would complain or many would not be able to attend, but almost every single person invited RSVP'd and most stayed the whole night. We got great prices with all of the extras... sweets table, photo booth, butler served hors d'oeuvres, top shelf liquor, and an extended reception.

Words can't even express how perfect my wedding day was. We saw SO MANY venues, but nothing felt right until we walked into The Seville. I can't wait to go back, so please invite me to your wedding if you decide to have it here :)

Recently Married

I would do it all over again with them! Just perfect!

Courtney
10/26/2014

We ended up 40 more people than expected and they very quickly put two .more tables together for us! I also wanted a red bull vodka to drink for the night so they went to the gas station and picked up a case of red bull!! That blew my mind that they would do that! Everyone that was involved made it absolutely perfect and all my guests could not believe how delicious the food was and how elegant the venue was! Thank you for making my special day something I will truly never forget:)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The service was excellent they met all our needs the night of our wedding!

Recently Married

Sam and the rest of his staff at the Seville were great. They worked great with my wife and I to make sure that the reception went as planned. They let us in at any time we scheduled with them to make sure we were able to drop off items for the reception. They had no problem allowing us to have people get there ahead of time to help set up the venue.

They worked with us every step of the way and kept in contact as we got closer to our big day.

I had nothing but great reviews from our guest on the food they provided.

I would definately recommend them to any for any venue you may have.