The Seville

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Love them so much!!! Beautiful and very affordable

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Kim from the Seville is beyond easy to work with. She helped us book our venue within budget since we are paying for everything ourselves, this was very important. I'm going to get more than I ever hoped for with The Seville's great prices. I can't wait for my wedding day.

[Private]

The Seville Staff has been absolutely wonderful since day one! They were able to get us everything we wanted and stay within our budget! They are so accommodating, Each time I've called to ask a question they have the answer right away and can let me know exactly how it will work! Great place!

Recently Married

Nick and his staff were amazing!! I never had to wait for a drink or a snack. All of my guest raved about all the food and the cake. We had the best time ever!!!

Lisa
04/17/2015

The staff at the Seville were nothing short of amazing!! Thank you for providing a beautiful venue, delicious food, and wonderful service!!!

Erin
04/03/2015

I can not express enough how I happy I am with having my wedding at the Seville. Patty was our waiter and gift from God. She was a delight to work with and I couldn't have done it without her. The greatest thing was she was provided by the Seville. She took great care of the head table and was able to keep the wedding running smoothly.

Recently Married

We had a great time at our wedding. Your staff was very attentive and a great help!

Recently Married

The Seville did a great job. They were very responsive and helpful. They went above and beyond to make sure we had a great day

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Simply awesome to work with! They were very helpful and very professional. I am so glaD i chose the seville! The venue is beautiful and the food is delicious! Thank you for everything!!' Highly recommend them!

Kristin
03/20/2015

Nicole is a wonderful consultant! Any questions i had, she was right there to answer. They were willing to work around the lent holiday for us as well. Nick is a manger and did all the decorting. We provided all our own supplies and we were allowed to show them how we wanted it. It was beyond our wildest imagination and every single person raved even afterwards. The food was amazing and the amount given was impressive. They gave us to go containers! Rita was our consultant for the evening, i suggest everyone ask for her. Very professinal and was right there with anything i needed. A huge hit was also the bartender, his name was Mark. He always had our guest drinks ready and remembered what everyone order. Very personable and gave strong drinks! The only compliant we had was we paid for unlimited wine during dinner, along with a sweets table. They removed the wine while the guests were drinking it still and refused to give it back (it was still dinner time). The sweets table was extremely late, when the guests were advised of it, they took it away within 20 minutes of it being out there. Otherwise, everything was PERFECT and we recommend the Seville.

Sarah
02/27/2015

We had the best wedding possible! Everything was perfect!!

Andrew
01/03/2015

Best bang for your buck. The people at the Seville are super helpful in every aspect of your wedding planning. Then when it comes time for your reception, they give you your own personal assistant to help with any questions or needs. They also have a button by the head table to call the workers over to get anything you need. The Seville made our reception great!

kayte
01/03/2015

Thank you to your entire staff. We were so incredibly satisfied with The Seville and could not have picked a better place for our wedding reception. The staff was so accommodating and professional. On the day of, the staff was extremely attentive and really helped the reception flow seamlessly. Our guests could not stop raving about the food and the service. Thank you for making our special day so amazing and memorable.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Seville was so wonderful! And what a bargain for a Friday night! I had everything included! The staff are friendly and willing to do whatever it takes to make your day what you want it to be!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at the Seville. From the initial meeting with the owner Sam, to our actual reception, things ran so smoothly. Sam offered us so many things! What normally would be additional costs at other halls, the Seville includes that in the packages. We had beautiful up lighting throughout the entire room, a delicious desert table, and even a bananas foster desert presentation. The food is amazing and you get so much! All our guests commented on how much food there was, and how great it was. The Seville does have three rooms total and they are right next to each other. For those worrying about hearing the other rooms through the walls, there is nothing to worry about. We couldn't hear anything. Our manager for the night Nick was great and made sure things were going well. I do have to highly compliment Maria, one of the servers/hostess, and our bartender Mark. Those two were absolutely so wonderful and made sure everyone had everything they needed. I highly recommend this banquet hall to others.

Danielle
11/29/2014

We booked with the Seville about two years before our actual wedding date. It was love at first sight with this venue. I am originally from the Streamwood area and it has gone through a renovation. It was not what I remembered, it was better!!! The staff was so friendly and so helpful. The food was so delicious but most importantly the place looked fabulous and they did an amazing job with the place for my wedding!!!!

The bridal rooms are perfect! It was so nice to be able to go an touch up my make-up throughout the night. I have been to a lot of other weddings but this place was stunning and competitively priced! I recommend this place to everyone who wants a fun and elegant wedding :)